The Medici Goddess and the Tu...

By ElleJensen2

England is broke and on the verge of war yet again. With growing fear inside the walls of the Westminster Pa... More

Characters: Medici
Characters: the Spanish Princess
Chapter 1
Author Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
New Character Alert!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

The Begining

1.4K 40 0
By ElleJensen2

Maddalena de'Medici was a special girl born into a prominent Florentine family the Medici's.  Since the moment of her birth she's had the center of the world right at her feet. What will happen when the English court comes to Florence and Maddalena is thrown into a million different directions
1) Stay and help her brother and and Florence along the way.
2) Marry Stefano de'Valentini and stay slightly farther away from Florence, but hold a very influential position becoming the Duchess of Milan
3) Marry the second son of the King of England, Prince Henry "Harry."

What will she decide especially when most of her life has already been chosen for her.

Maddalena de'Medici

"The vixen of Florence"
"The most beautiful women in the world"

"The first lesson I ever learned was to never wait for a man's rescue"

"I will smile through my grief and I'll smile through my pain and never let them see me weak"

"Let them walk right into your hand dear brother then crush them like a gnat."

"Do I look shallow minded and naïve enough to fall for your flattery, games and gifts and pretend that I don't know your true intentions?"

Prince Henry "Harry" Tudor

"She's like no women I've ever laid eyes on, pure perfection"

"And here I was jealous of Arthur, getting to marry the Spanish princess."

Stefano de'Valentini the Grand Duke of Milan

"I first saw Maddalena when I was 10 years old visiting Florence with my father for the first time, when I saw her I thought she was an angel then I knew that God was sending me a sign that she'd play a huge role in my future"

Lucretzia de'Medici

"Oh my darling sweet girl with your face you can go anywhere, Lorenzo should not disgrace us with a match so far below you"

"History is told by men make sure you're remembered"

Bianca de'Medici

"We are sisters forever and always no matter where we may be"

"If Lorenzo forces you away into a marriage I shall fight him, he won't be taking you away from me"

Princess Catherine of Aragon

"Why is everyone staring at her?"

"She's not that beautiful!"

"Why is Harry talking to her?"

"She's not even a Princess"

"You should watch how you speak to me, I'm a princess of England and Spain"

Lorenzo de Magnifico de'Medici

"I know what I promised you but we all must make sacrifices for in the name of family"

Guiliano de'Medici

"I would watch our dear sister as pretty as she is, she does bite"

Sandro Botticelli

"My muse!"

Princess Margret "Meg" Tudor

"How are you so confident? How do feel so comfortable to challenge anyone"

Lady Catalina "Lina" de Cardonnes

"Highness I would suggest some caution this is a different country with different rules"

Lady Margret "Maggie" Pole

"You remind me of the Queen when she was young, beautiful and always knew how to make me laugh"

Prince Arthur of Wales

"I know I'm married brother but I swear it feels as though I've just laid eyes on Helen of Troy"

Queen Elizabeth of York

"I see her in England on the throne, with Harry"

"I see that she will be a great Queen"

"Keep Catherine away from her we don't need her ruining this for us"

King Henry VII

"Their she is"

"That girl is the future of England"

Lady Margret Beaufort

"Well she's certainly far prettier than the Spanish Princess we just bought"

"You have the chance to do something good and benefit England and be and English Princess"

"You are certainly not of what I expected"

Charles "Charlie" Brandon

" wow!"

"Now all you have to do is win her heart and pray that both families approve"

Lucretzia Donati

"You were put on this world to be extraordinary, nothing less"

Carlo de'Medici

"I think God would want to choose the man who would help your family the most"

Lady Rosa de Vargas

"I like her, she has a kind smile"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 6.6K 126
What if Henry VIII had married differently? What if his choice of wives changed his reign and the whole of England's history forever? A young man si...
782 17 29
We all have one story in our heads. Edward IV firstborn daughter, Elizabeth, married Henry Tudor. The directly York heir married the last Lancaster h...
9.2K 101 26
what if the then duke of York fell in love with the rightful heir of Dutchbergland ? what if he loved her more than he love himself ? what if he wa...
19.6K 574 23
Aristia La Monique was the almost empress and once queen of the empire. She was in love with her husband, who hated her. Being cold and dismissively...