Oddity - discontinued

By paranoide

Part 01 - Stella Johnson, an 18-year-old foster child. Left to fend for herself and those she cares about. B... More

Table Of Contents
Oddity Clarification
Oddity ➳ Part 01
part 01. wolf girl moon
part 01 - first line friday
part 01. im not weird, i promise
part 01. smelling like death
part 01. 17!

part 01. problems

2.2K 78 26
By paranoide

[ p t o b l e m s ]
unrevised

*italicized phrases are internal conversations.*

I finished applying my matte light maroon lipstain, and grabbed my car keys off of the counter bowl of misc.

I got in my car, dropping my bag onto the passenger seat and started up my car.

I parked my car and heard honking behind me. I turned my head and saw a silver Porshe. A silhouette got out of the car and headed my way. I tilted my head down in nervousness.

"You're in my spot." A raspy voice announced, I looked up and scoffed. All my nervous anxiety gone just by seeing his face.

"I don't think your name is on the spot Whittemore." I replied and pushed him out of the way by opening my door. He moved to the side, that abled me to get out. "I think you should move your car or else your little grouchy girlfriend might just explode." I said my lips really close to his ears then moved away as I pointed at a really red Lydia.

"Looks like Jackson's met his match." Stiles says as he approached me with Scott by his side..

"Meaning?" I tilted my head.

"That's his spot and no one ever takes it. Ever. And he basically just gave it away to you just like that." He explained as we walked over to my locker where Allison was waiting.

She saw who I was walking with and started blushing as she looked down.

Ahh young love. I just hope he would tell her sooner. I know what'd she'd start thinking.

-•-•-•-

"Stella?!" I shocked Dylan looked at me.

I growled, "I can explain!"

"Explain what?! The fact that your have a beard, fangs and your appearance!" He yelled and started storming away. I quickly shifted back and grabbed his arm. He jumped away and just looked at me.

"How did this happen and how long have you been like this?" He asked with sympathy and sadness in his eyes.

"I was born like this... My parents are both Alpas of different pacts. My mom is a werejaguar and my dad is a werebachee." I explained.

His face was blank, he then started backing away from me.

"Please don't leave me, please don't throw away all the 3 years we spent together." I begged. He shook his head

Thats when I knew that if you want someone to stay in your life, you should tell them everything in the first place.

-•-•-•-

Dylan was my boyfriend of 3 years, even when he found out that I lived in a orphanage and that I want to find my parents he still stuck with me. He even helped me find Beacon Hills.

The next day, I was gonna look for him at school but I found him snoghing it up with another girl.

He moved on fast, maybe he didn't have to move on. Maybe he stopped loving me along the years.

A pair of hands waved right in front of my face.

"She's alive!" Stiles exclaimed and laughed. Allison was looking at me with concern while Scott is looking at me with suspicion.

"Sorry." I apologized, I grabbed Scott's arm and announced that I needed fk talk to him for a while and that we'll meet in class.

The crowd dispered as the bell rang. I turned to Scott as we walked slowly to class.

"Scott, I know what you are."

"And what am I exactly?" He asked curiously as he tilted his head.

"I know you're a Beta, I can smell you from a mile away." I smiled.

"What?! Wait, you can smell me? What are you?" He asked, like a thousand more questions.

"Who turned you? And yes, I can smell you. Being a werejaguar and werebanshee has its perks." I smirked, his jaw dropped open causing me to laugh as we entered the class.

The look on Allison's face doesn't say sympathy anymore, her eyes have gotten a darker shade. Oh shit.

"Mr. McCall, Ms. Johnson can you two please explain to the class why you're late?" The teacher asked, the one that I don't make the time to remember his name.

"I went to the office and Scott here helped me figure out how to sign up for a sport." I lied and sat down on my assigned seat and so did Scott.

"Very well then."

I got home and managed to get through today. I sat down on my study desk and picked up the thick manila folder. I unhooked the clasp and pulled out some papers.

- Death of Claudia Stilinski
- A Girl Found at a Hospital
- Birth Certificate of Stella Stilinski-Johnson

That girl found on the doorsteps was me, Claudia Stilinski was my mother and I'm pretty sure she died because of me. She probably died giving birth to me.

There's one thing I know for sure, nor does Dad or Stiles know about me.

I've researched Beacon Hills since I found out that I was born here. I may or may have not sneaked into Sister Mary's office to look for my files.

Her name is so freakishly ironic. Wow.

I need to find a way to talk to Stiles and Dad to tell them about me. I need to make copies of these files and cook myself some dinner.

I walked over to the kitchen, heating up a pot of water and later adding on some ramen noodles.

I heard some paper hustiling and just pushed the thought away since I have my papers being scanned.

Its just the scanner right?

I sniffed, its burning me! Why is it burning me!? This has got to be silver powder. I can't breathe, I can't see. My body collapsed onto the floor, me not being able to move or get up.

The silver is getting into my blood system, this isn't good. I need to get out and call Dr. Deaton!

If I die now, I would hate myself. For an alpha I'm pretty weak. I'm kind of new at this alpha thing.

-•-•-•-

No no no! This is all wrong.

I looked around our cavern and saw dead bodies everywhere.

They killed them, they killed my family. My only family!

I howled on the top of my lungs. I ran and ran as much as I could. I suddenly stopped at a water opening and looked down as the full moon's reflection.

My eyes. They aren't a bright shade of blue anymore. They're bloodshot red.

How can this even be possible.

I shook my head, I need to get out of here or else these hunters could find me.

Its been a few weeks and I haven't been able to transform back to my human self. I met another werewolf, Malia. She hasn't been able to transform back since she got into a car accident a while back.

What if I become her? What if I'm never able to turn back to my normal self?!

-•-•-•-

The next day I was able to turn back, I managed to steal a few clothes from someone's backyard and HotWired a car to drive it back to my foster home.

Its getting harder to breathe and my vision is getting so blurring.

Seems like the end for me. Bye

-•-•-•-

Sorry its so short but I needed to update. This was sort of a filler but it gave a few stories about Stella's identity. I'm sure I'd have to edit later on.

250 views and at least 10 votes for a new chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
77.6K 2K 44
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
6.2M 148K 68
His eyes were the darkest blue, his hair a messy black halo, his jaw defined his cheek bones high he is the most beautiful male that I've ever seen a...
191K 9.1K 37
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...