𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐌, jade claymore

Oleh -haydenromero

❝Do you ever get this-this overwhelming sense of frustration when you realize that you're stuck in one body a... Lebih Banyak

MIXTAPE
ACT ONE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE. ACCUSTOMED FIGHTS AND DRUNKEN NIGHTS
CHAPTER TWO. IT BEGINS

ONISM

724 37 21
Oleh -haydenromero

( ONISM )

TO ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE, TO SOME, WAS CONSIDERED A PRIVILEGE. To know what you want felt like a privilege. To get what you want was an even bigger privilege. It was a privilege Tarinne Alinac didn't have. She thought she knew everything she wanted in life. She thought she was getting everything that she wanted. But it didn't take her long to realize that she didn't.

She thought she wanted to be a knight. She thought she wanted to serve Tir Asleen and protect the people there. She thought, she thought, she thought.

But in all honesty, she didn't want any of that. What she truly wanted was to have freedom. Freedom from the pressure of everything. The freedom to be able to make choices for herself. Freedom to just be.

She didn't want to be a knight. She didn't want to serve Tir Asleen. She didn't even like Tir Asleen. If she had a choice, she would run away and never look back. But she couldn't do that. She had a duty. She had to become a knight. She had to make her father proud. Even if it wasn't what she wanted. What she wanted didn't matter. Besides, she never got what she wanted.

While Tarinne didn't know where she wanted to her life to go, she did know one thing. She did not want to travel beyond the Shattered Sea to the Immemorial City to save Prince Airk of Tir Asleen who had been kidnapped by creatures called The Gales on behalf of someone called The Crone. She did not want to do that.

But she unfortunately didn't have a choice. Because if she wanted to be a knight (which we've already established she did not) these were the types of duties she would have to fulfill, according to her father.

And sure the idea of exploring the world outside of Tir Asleen was something she has thought about. But she had come to terms with the fact that realistically, that wouldn't happen. Because she was aware of how little of the world she would truly experience. And while it was frustrating, there wasn't anything she could really do about it. She was a realist, you could say. But now that she actually had a chance to explore the world, albeit not under the best of circumstances, she would much rather stay in Tir Asleen.

But we've already established that she never got what she wanted.

So, against her will, she is forced to go on a dangerous journey with her rival and former friend, the Princess of Tir Asleen, a kitchen maid, the Prince of Galladoorn, and a thief in search for a great sorcerer who could help them find and save Airk.

What could possibly... well, you know the saying.

S T A R R I N G. . . .

BETHANY ANTONIA
AS
TARINNE ALINAC

❛ seeing as disobeying orders just saved your life, maybe it's time i stop listening to what you tell me. ❜

JOY BRYANT
AS
RAIA ALINAC

❛ you are more than you will ever know. ❜

MAHERSHALA ALI
AS
ESAI ALINAC

❛ i know i can be hard on you, but i just want what's best for you. ❜

ERIN KELLYMAN
AS
JADE CLAYMORE

❛ why do you care if i get hurt? ❜

RACHEL HILSON
AS
KESSIA ALINAC

❛ i know this isn't going to be easy to hear, but you need to hear it. now more than ever. ❜

ALSO INCLUDING

RUBY CRUZ — KIT TANTHALOS

ELLIE BAMBER — ELORA DANAN

TONY REVOLORI — GRAYDON HASTUR

AMAR CHADHA-PATEL — THRAXUS BOORMAN

WARWICK DAVIS — WILLOW UFGOOD

DEMPSEY BRYK — AIRK TANTHALOS

REST OF THE WILLOW CAST — THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

( ONISM )

••••

A/N: I still suck at summaries but this book (I hope) will be better than the summary. I have ideas that I think are good even though the summary sucks. Now I doubt anyone is gonna read this but here it is anyway. I've kind of been iffy on writing/publishing this because I love Tanthamore (Kit and Jade's ship) on the show so much but I had this idea and my brain convinced me to write it so here we are. Just to be clear, Kit and Jade not being together in this book does not erase Kit's sexuality, she is still a lesbian!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Willow, its characters, plots, or dialogue. All rights go to LucasFilms, Jonathan Kasdan, Disney, Disney+, and anyone else involved in the show. I only my original characters, plots, and dialogue. Do not copy my plot, dialogue, or characters. All rights reserved.

COPYRIGHT: All rights reserved. No part of this book may be copied, translated, or reproduced.

WARNING: Violence, death and mentions of death, murder, trauma, blood, mature language.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.2K 238 46
"you are my one you set my world on fire" - Derek Hale x Oc Oc x Oc - SEASONS 1-6 and MOVIE - season 1: completed season 2: completed season 3: in t...
33.2K 1.3K 39
- What if 𝙉atalia can't except getting things thrown at her anymore? ᶜˡᵃʸ ʲᵉⁿˢᵉⁿ 𝙉atalia 𝘽exley was an or...
9.7K 693 41
A story set in fantasy modern world where vampires, witches, angels, werewolfs and demons live amidst humans like normal people hiding their true n...
1.6K 45 24
(In process of editing lol. My writing gets better and better each chapter, so wait for it) "All you'll ever have is one day with me." If you could...