Using Ghost's song titles to...

By Addict_In_Love

#1 in lack idk i think that's funny um More

What the AI thinks Amygdala's Rag Doll is
Let's see what it thinks of The Distortionist!
The Chattering Lack of Common Sense (this wont go badly)
Reckless Battery Burns (a song with lyrics made by an AI nice)
Appetite of a People Pleaser
Christmas Surprise
Novocaine
HYPERDONTIA (technically part two of Novocaine)
Dance of the Dead
The Revival of an Incomprehensible God's Dormancy
Yuma / Spider on the Wall [Original Song 2022 ver.]
Honey, I'm home
Things that I deserve
Scapeg8at.. did I do this already?
A/N - Announcement
Candle Queen
BLACK AND WHITE
Rotary Dial
500 reads special!!!!
Amygdala's Ragdoll (again)
End-World Normopathy
Lamentations
1k reads special!
Gone Fishing

Housewife Radio (the title should be enough context clues for this AI, right?)

86 6 1
By Addict_In_Love

Emma was never much of a fan of the radio. She found it irritating and nothing compared to the music that could be heard from her own home. But then she met Housewife+Radio. Emma found herself drawn to the station, not just for its music but for the community it created. The wives all got along and shared tips and advice on everything from cooking to fashion. It was like a support group for Emma, and she started to look forward to tuning in each day.

So it wasnt :/ LETS PUT NANCY ELSNER AND SEE WHAT THE AI THINKS

Nancy and Elsner were married for thirty-seven years until their deaths within days of each other. Neither one knew what had brought it on, but they both knew that something was wrong. Nancy had an unexplained fever, which quickly turned into pneumonia; Elsner didn't fare much better. Together they fought long and hard against their illnesses until they finally succumbed to them on November 1st, 2014.

Well, you gotta hand it to the AI, i just put a name in and... that happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682 14 12
this will be my fcking ✨dirty mind✨ ideas... swedish band Ghost and ghouls... applications are open... here you go...
53.8K 842 57
I don't do descriptions lovelies. Just read if you would like!
10K 252 20
I just write these for fun and whoever wants one written. Heh I kinda suck at writing smut though...
178K 2.3K 34
No strings attached.... no feelings.... just sex.