Owning Her| OLD

By Shawty_melodies

This the OLD version of Owning Her, the updated version is on my page! You can still read this, but it has a... More

A/N
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™Ύπš—πšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπš πš˜
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty

5.1K 183 13
By Shawty_melodies

"You okay Baby?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, I'm tired," I lied.

She raised her eyebrow at me and a smile spreads across my face. She probably thinks I did something.

"No ma, I'm just tired," I laugh, softly.

"I neva said anything."

"Your face did," I say.

"Hush, your just really quiet this morning."

"I'm fine."

I was laying on the couch watching Shrek the Third for the children's sake. She nods her head and disappears. It was like ten pushing eleven. Not everyone was awake yet or not bothered to come down.

So I have been put on kids' duty since all the elderly swear there to old be watching Shrek right now. Gray comes into the living room. He waves my phone in the air.

"What happened to your phone?" He asked.

"I dropped it this morning," I answer.

Kaia and Kameron take up his attention. Little Tommy went to him as well babbling. Harry and Collin continue playing with their toy while watching the TV.

I keep watching as well since it's been a long time since I have watched Shrek. It gives me Nostalgia when I watch it.

"Heyy, go bother your Grandma Maria. She's calling you guys," he says.

Kaia and Kameron believed it, but Tommy was following behind barely keeping up. It was so cute and I actually can't wait for Noah to grow up. Tommy was like three and belonged to Gina, Elijah's aunt.

"You're gonna need another phone."

"I know, I will deal with it later," I said.

I focus back on watching Shrek and he picks my legs up. He sits down and puts my legs on top of him. He moves his hand up and down my left leg slightly massaging it.

"Tell me what happened."

"What do you mean?"

"Come on your being silent and ur barely saying anything to me," he points out.

"I'm just annoyed I broke my phone."

I was annoyed I broke my phone, but still upset about the convo. I just don't feel okay. If he had known about us, would he rather I still get raped or what?

If he had told the boys and they didn't like me anymore. Would they have left me there? I don't think so, one of them would have done something. I zone out in my own world and play that night back in my head.

I was just drinking a lot and dancing. I needed to pee, why didn't I hold it for a bit longer? Or why didn't I just do something else that delayed me?

"Angel, you're not telling me something," Gray says.

"My phone is fucking broken Grayson, I don't think I missed anything," I snap.

"Really?"

"Sorry," I murmured.

"Ooh, love birds are it," Rivan grins.

He was all sweaty and wearing a running outfit. Adam came a second behind him. I glance at him and look away. He walks away and doesn't say anything to Rivan or Gray.

"Shut the fuck up Rivan," Gray retorts.

"Language, their children present. Might have to punish you for that," Rivan winks.

I laugh at that because that was funny. Rivan was funny in a different way. Literally how Gray tells me off for cursing. I just can't get punished for it, since we're not in a "relationship".

"It's not funny," Gray deadpans.

"Your girl says otherwise," Rivan smirks.

I try to cover up my laugh and I did a horrible job. It was a good joke a great one even. Gray glared at me and I stopped. I was still laughing a little bit. That cheered my mood way too much.

"Annoying ass," Gray grumbles.

"Rivan, leave Grayson alone," Gina said.

"Nah, he gets angry too quick."

She shakes her head and looks around. She was probably looking for Tommy.

"He should be with Maria or the twins," I told.

"Ooh, I was wondering why I haven't heard anything from him."

She leaves as and Rivan goes to bother her as well. It was just me and Gray. He was still massaging my leg and giving me a look. I am not gonna tell him about my conversation with Adam at all.

"I'm gonna go shower, watch the boys," I sigh

"I'm not watching them."

I move my legs off him and sit properly on the couch. I get up and do a mini stretch. He was watching them until someone comes and takes over.

"You are," I repeat.

"We're going out, I have to get ready as well."

"We? I'm not going out?"

"Yeah, I planning for us to go out," he answers.

"Wait until I'm done," I shrug.

I rush away before I get held back any longer. I wasn't even really going to go shower. I was just tryna get away from Gray. I could sense he was tryna get me to speak.

Since we are going out I might as go shower then. I didn't have an idea of what I was gonna wear. I will probably wear jeans and some random top. I went to go shower and I took my precious time showering.

I didn't have any music which really sucked ass, because I always to music while I shower. I got out of the shower and then went into the bedroom. Gray was sitting on the bed with a towel around his waist.

He had just gotten out of the shower himself, so does that mean I took a short shower or what? He probably came up right after me, but I was already showering. He was doing something on his phone, but he put his phone to the side.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Mhm Florida," he answers, jokingly.

"I'm being serious."

I go over to him and he pulls me closer by my towel. He pulls me down on his lap and I hold onto my towel. He pulls off and throws it behind him.

"We're supposed to be getting dressed."

"That can wait for a little bit," he mumbles.

He kisses my chest and grasps my breast in his hands. I put my arms around his neck and he sucks on my right nipple. He rolls his tongue and I felt his erection on my thigh. I moved my hand down and he moved it.

"No, I only want to touch."

I let him suck and fondle my boobs. It crossed my mind that we never established anything. I had no idea what we were. I pull his head away gently. He frowns at me and leans back in, but I pull him away again. We needed to get ready before we end up staying in this bedroom.

"Now you're ready to talk to me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"This morning, you gave me attitude," he says.

"Yeah, because my phone is broken."

I get up off his lap and get my towel off the bed. I wrap it back around me and go get clothes to change into.

"Your bullshitting," he spoke.

"Grayson, seriously leave me alone," I groan.

He got up from the bed and decided to get dressed as well. He was still trying to pry answers out of me the whole time. I get brushing him off and I was ready to leave.

He eventually stopped as we got downstairs. Elijah was at the bottom of the stairs on the phone, but he was dressed to go out as well.

I guess he's going out somewhere else or he was coming with us. I went looking for my mom, I wanted to talk to her for a quick second. I passed Adam and I thought about what he said again.

It left my mind at one point, but seeing him makes me remember. I push it to the back of my mind and I find my mom. After that conversation, I went back to find Grumpy and he was getting the car keys.

I searched for my phone at one point and remembered it was broken. I'm going to need to text Diana at one point. Depending on where we are going, I'm going to buy a spare phone.

***

"The 14 and 13 are the same," I argue.

"Just get the 14 fuck sake," Gray sighs.

"I want it in pink, not purple."

"Jesus Christ," Elijah mumbles.

"You should be helping me out here Elijah," I say.

"I honestly don't care, I'm the one paying," he told.

I look at the lady who was helping us. I could tell she was finding this entertaining. If she just didn't mention the difference between the two phones and how the 14 was better, this would not be happening.

Apple brings out a new phone every year and it's the same thing. I just want my phone to be pink and that's it.

"Can I get the pink one," I said.

I look at Grayson and he kept his lips shut. That's what I like. The yapping is being brought down to a minimum. I should have known this was what we gonna do anyways.

Grayson also got the new AirPods and I was just personally tryna leave Apple now. Elijah paid and I was actually happy that got my phone now. Gray puts his AirPods in my bag because he didn't get his own bag for it.

"There yours not mine."

I was not complaining, I got AirPods as well. No complaints. You do not have to worry about me. After that, they took me on a shopping spree. At this point, they were my sugar daddies.

The only part that was frustrating was the clothes shopping. They were so damn picky and whiny. I did get a good handful amount of clothes. I even got Noah something as well.

The baby shops honestly gave me baby fever. Gray was trying to be slick by sliding in baby comments. I know damn well, I'm not getting pregnant any time soon.

Elijah was mostly quiet, he still spoke but not as much. I realized that he became a lot more reserved. It was like he and Gray kinda switched personalities.

Gray was being nice and sweet with a bit of grumpiness. He was still very much controlling and felt the need to be charged. Elijah was just laid back, he didn't mind anything at all.

It was a successful shopping trip, but I just really thought about Elijah. Maybe he just doesn't feel the same way toward me after all. It's understandable if he doesn't.

I don't know what Gray and I were, it was just a Lil situationship. I had no idea about anything. I was just going with it, but eventually, it's gonna stop. I don't think any of this is gonna last.

I'm just way too young for them, I'm just a current thing. I feel like Gray is gonna want kids with someone and Elijah I don't know. They are both half my age and it's like a Lil fling.

I actually really wanted to text Diana right now and I was gonna have to wait until we get back to the house. I can enjoy the moment as of right now.

***

I was loving the new feeling of my phone because it just had that fresh manufacturing feeling to it. I had put my sim card in my phone, so I didn't lose anything.

However, I did lose a few stuff since my iCloud storage is very much shit. Other than that I was just loving the color and feeling. I had hopped on a quick ft call with Diana.

I gave her a catch-up on everything that happened. She found it crazy what Adam said, she thinks I should tell Gray or Eli. I don't want to because it's gonna start problems.

I just wanted to enjoy my vacation trip the best  I can. I shouldn't focus all my attention on what he said. Other than that we talked about other things.

We were actually glad that we have an outstanding time since Travis has called either of our phones. Anything could have happened, but it's still a bit of a relief.

Besides Adam, everything about this trip was smooth as hell. Good thing I did come, I'm spending quality time with people I actually care about. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 71.1K 100
18+| COMPLETEβœ”οΈ "Ali..." He sighed, his breath tickling the skin of Alison's neck. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty, ho...
2.5M 58K 46
"Come," the dominance in his voice was prominent as only the office desk separates them. The fear in her eyes glistened as a smirk fell upon his lips...
8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
688K 11.3K 41
The now graduated Kim Torres has a chance to work in an office,offered by her friend.When they arrive she immediately spots the hottest man she's eve...