The Dark Royalties. (watching...

By hpworldiaries

being the first born female in 7 generation in Malfoy family Carina Diana Malfoy was bound shake the whole wi... More

introduction.
cast:
prologue.
chapter. 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER-4

Chapter.5

4.2K 136 17
By hpworldiaries

                                                                                The Letter:

{I am gonna start this chapter from where they meet hagrid}

That stormy night, a tall house, on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The Dursleys, including Harry and Leo have move there, due to the chaos with the letters. The family was sleeping, the twins on the cold dirty floor. They had drawn two birthday cake which said happy birthday harry and happy birthday leo each. They watched as Dudley's watch struck 12. 

"Happy birthday harry""happy birthday leo " said the twins simultaneously. "make a wish"they said. "I promise you harry someday we are gonna get out of here and we are gonna have the best birthday anyone has ever seen" Leo said.

"this is so sad " whispered someone. Lily had tears in her eyes her babies grew up to fast they had to go through this because somewhere she has failed them. James was no better after being grown up in a house full of love to his children living like that hurt. The twins though were nonchalant or atleast they tried to act like it it was all in past. "We did get our best birthday party if anyone is wondering, infact we got a whole birthday week and it was epic"  Leo said trying to cheer everyone up a little. His friends smiled they did have a blast.

Suddenly, the door thumps, in sync with the thunder flashing. The twins jump and the door thumps again Dudley and the twins backs away a little while the twins hide themselves behind the wall dudley cowers a little Petunia and Vernon appear, while holding a double barrel gun

at the site of gun the muggleborn went into hysterics everyone was overlapping the other one. Carina rolled her eyes they were so noisy she silenced everyone with a flick of her wand."Yeah they have guns ahhh big deal" she said " they have guns near children you nutter" screeched a voice.Pin drop silence no one uttered a thing Lucius eye twitched someone needs to know their place he thought. Just then a blade passed by missing the girl just by an inch everyone turned to see Carina checking her nails when she finally looked up all the playfullness was gone her eyes narrowed "Just because you see me siting with my family laughing and enjoying doesn't mean you forget your place next time there would be no warning" everyone was frozen except bellatrix who had the biggest smile on her face already planning some bonding session with her niece and the future generation were unbothered they knew no one dared to talk to her like that."and i meant it isn't a big deal because we have wand with us everytime around kids which is 100 times more dangerous you idiots".

VERNON: who's there?

the door bangs again and then falls down, and a giant man appears and as he comes into the clear lighting, the giant man himself reveals to be rubeus hagrid.

"Hagriddd" cheered most of the people marauders being the loudest now that they were relived that the twins were not in any danger. the sweet giant man could only smile with a little red face even the slytherins had small smile not all ofcourse but most of them.

"sorry about that" he said putting the door back up.

cue the laughter. Carina chuckled quitely he was adorable she thought.

Hagrid went further inside and frowned when he got a look at dudley.

HAGRID: i haven't seen you since you were a baby leo but you are a bit more along then I woulda expected. especially round the middle.and where is your brother.

there was a moment of silence which was broken by the future generation who went into hysterics ron neville blaise and theo were almost on floor laughing their ass off hermione and daphne were trying and failing to hide their laughs Harry had his face hidden in draco's neck who was no better Ginny was near leo teasing him "what's worse is that he didn't think you looked any different Leo just a bit" she said pooking his cheeks with her finger which he kept swatting away all the while grumbling and when he turned towards his girlfriend he got the biggest betrayal when he saw her laughing while hiding in her uncle rab's chest who threw a triumph look to the boy whoes scowl deepened.

"I....I a....am no...not Leo" Dudley whimpered. From behind the wall Leo shushed his twin and told him to stay at his place while he came out. "I am" he said. "ofcourse you are" hagrid said cheerfully clearly not reading the room.

"I demand you leave the property right now, you are breaking and entering" mr dursley said.

"shut up dursley yeh great prune" muttered hagrid and then he turned towards his brother "now where is your brother" he asked his tone completely changing.

Though leo noticed the change he didn't let his walls down" I don't see how it's any of your business sir" he said with narrowed eyes.

Carina smiled she always adored how he was a protector but the smile dropped the moment she heard someone say "You should be a little polite he was just asking" but before she could reply Harry spoke up "My brother doesn't owe any politeness to anyone once you live the way we lived you learn your lesson to fall for kind words or kind faces" and behind him Draco glared at the person daring him to refute harry .

Hagrid though a little taken aback didn't mind he could see he was only looking out for his brother but before the conversation could continue they heard a voice "Here I am here I am" and there stood harry smiling at hagrid and purposefully avoiding his brothers eyes while Leo looked at his twin in disbelief 'did he not hear him tell him not to come out and now he had the AUDCITY to look innocent' "be a twin they said it would be fun they said.....my ass" muttered Leo.

Everyone chuckled. "That expression is pretty much itched on Leo's face throughout the Journey" Ron said. "Why ofcourse it is Ronnie I have got such an amazing younger brother you see" replied Leo while looking at his twin sarcastically not only does his twin not listen to him but how come he gets to cuddle his boyfriend when he gets the stink for even looking at his girlfriend to which harry very maturely struck his tongue out.

"well there you are......you guys look so much like your parents" hagrid said softly.

"Y....You knew our parents?" asked the twin even Leo leaned forward. precaution was out of the window the moment he thought he can get some information about his parents.

Not for the first every one heart broke a little for the twins and the marauders were even more determined to not let it happen again.

"Ofcourse I did some of the best people I had the pleasure of knowing"Hagrid muttered with misty eyes then he shook his head" ah before I forget here sorry I might have sat on it " he said sheepishly while holding out a box to them.

tentatively Leo took the box and opened it and gasped inside of a cake with happy birthday twins written on the top. " Thank You sir" muttered both. but Hagrid waved them off "Ofcourse it's not daily you 11 now is it". though it was a sweet sentiment Leo was still on guard "We still don't know who you are" "true I  haven't introduced myself. Rubeus Hagrid,Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts" as he held his enormous hand out for handshake which leo took but instantly regretted when his arm felt like falling of the socket.

que snorts

seeing his brothers predicament harry opted for a wave The giant sat backdown on the sofa and began taking all sort of things out of  his pockets: a kettle, a squashy package of sausages, a poker, a teapot, several chipped mugs and a bottle of some amber liquid. and then he bent over the fireplace they couldn't see what he was doing but when he drew back after few seconds there was a roaring fire there the kids could only look at that wide eye while the elder paled soon the hut was full of the sound and smell of sizzling sausage. Nobody said a word harry was facinated and Leo was troubled for all those years he had ignored all weird happening because those things only lead to hope and they had enough people hurting them from they outside they didn't need their hope hurting them too. and when he passed the sausages to the twin who took it gingerly harry mustered his courage and asked "Sorry sir but we still don't know who you are?"

Many people cooed including Carina, Ginny, Hermoine and Daphne it was tough not too 

"Call me Hagrid" he said " everyone does. and as I told yeh I am keeper at Hogwarts yeh'll know all about Hogwarts ofcourse " "er- no" said harry and seeing hagrid expression he muttered a quick sorry.

his parents frowned while it was good that their kid has good manners but they seem to have a habit to apologize on everything.

"sorry?" he barked, turning to dursleys"It's them who should be sorry! I knew you weren't getting your letters but I didn't think yeh would know nothing about it, did you never wonder where your parents learned it all" he questioned.

"All what??" they asked

"ALL WHAT!!?" he thundered seeing his reaction leo quickly stood in front of harry "DURLEYSS!!!" "you are telling me they know nothing abou..about anything?" he roared

Harry thought it was a bit too far they weren't stupid they have been to school and their marks weren't bad seeing their daily condition but choose to be quite but his brother clearly didn't have the same thought because if Leo hated anything more then someone telling him how his hair were like a bird nest it was when someone underestimate him "Hey big guy ofcourse we know stuff  do you know how tough fractions is but I can ace any question I am telling you"

nobody could hold their laugh whereas leo pouted Carina had somehow escaped her parents and sneaked back to her boyfriend backhugged him "If it's any consolation I love your burd nest" she said kissing his cheeks and he all but melted into her.

"no..no about your world our world" Hagrid said "What do you mean " asked Harry hagrid through a glare to the dursleys and then said" Harry leo you are a wizard" 

"A..a WHAT?" asked harry wide eye

"Lizard harry we are a lizard now any minute we will sprout multiple legs and a tail and then we'll start crawling on walls" remarked Leo now he knew it was not a time for sarcasm but you can't blame him before him stood a giant who was telling them they can do woddo shit .

Harry was his credit only shot his twin an irritated look but look back at the giant for further explanation.

"I reckon it's about time you read your letters and took two envelope out of his pocket and gave it to them."

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall Deputy Headmistress

"finallyyy" the whole hall shouted.

"what do they mean they await our owl?" asked harry

"out of all things love really" teased Draco harry blushed a little what I was confused "what to ask and went with the first thing"

"gallopon gorgons, that reminds me"said hagrid and then from yet another pocket he pulled an owl out-a real living creature- a quill and a paper harry blinked and then look at his twin who was looking at the gaint with open mouth and was releived to find that yes it was nit normal and hagrid scribbled which harry could read upside down:

Dear Dumbledore,

given the twins their letter taking them to buy their things tomorrow hope you are well

Hagrid

"I can barely read his writing right side up " Minerva muttered Harry shrugged and said "I am used to reading leos work soo" "Leo who was busy playing with his girlfriend hair snapped his head up "oii I have good handwriting" "Leo mate please once my mother accidently opened your letter she thought we had code language among ourselves" ssaid Balise

"where was I " Hagrid muttered but at that moment it seemed uncle vernon found his voice

"pity" said Carina while playing with leos hair.

"stop I forbade you they are not going anywhere" he said " I would like to see a muggle like you stop them" "muggle?" asked harry "non magic folks" replied hagrid.

"we swore when we took them in that this rubbish would stop we swore that we would stamp it out" 

No one uttered a word and then a very calm voice " You better start praying to every deity know dumbledore that in future you had my grandson provided with the utmost comfort in school you already in black list now " Fleamont muttered

"You knew?" asked Harry "you knew all along?" but leo remained silent but his eye twitched 

"knew!?"shrieked Aunt Petunia "ofcourse we knew how could you not be, my dratted sister being what she was?,oh, she got the letter just like that and disappeared off to that that school and came home every holiday with her pockets full of frog-spawn, turning tea cups into rats making our parents so proud, only I saw her for what she was a freak but my mother and father never did oh lily thus oh lily that they were just happy and proud to have a witch in the family as if it wasn't a curse" she drew a breath and then went on ranting it seemed liked she had been holding on these things for years

lily looked down it hurt somewhere but not enough to make her cry they has stopped thinking her of as her sister since the movies has started.

"then she met that Potter at school and they left and got married and had you and of course you would be the same and then got herself blown up and we ended up with  you!!"

the twins had gone white "You choose to be bitter Petunia. You let the jealousy consume you and instead of making something of your life you choose to be stuck upon a stupid thing and it's evident because even now you are here trying to compete with someone who is not even alive" said Leo he felt for his mother sibling are supposed to be each others pillar they are the one who is always with you your parents leave you too early and your partner fins you too late your sibling are there for all of it and to know that his mother didn't experience it despite of having a sibling was just sad. 

every sibling looked at each other and smiled for all the fights they would kill for each other while the black brothers made an eye contact and looked away right away.

"blown up? you said they died in a car crash" said harry " a car crash?? a car crash killed lily and james potter it's barbaric. the twins don't know anything while the whole wizarding world sing their praises"

"but whyyy?" asked leo he did not have a good feeling about this. he wanted an escape not to be kept on a pedetal.

"you don't know " muttered hagrid " okay I didn't expect this wait.......

{here hagrid explains the whole story}

there was a very heavy silence the potters were heartbroken sirius was clutching on to James and lily was surrounded by her friends. nobody could digest anything.

"us you-know-who tried to kill us?" whispered harry while leo seemed deep in thoughts

"Now listen you both I accept there is something wrong with you both but there is nothing a good beating can't solve I am not paying you both to go and be taught by some nutter dumblydore" in an instant hagrid pointed his umbrella to uncle vernons throat "never insult albus dumbledore again" he emphasized leo didn't know why but the name didn't bring any pleasant feeling to him. At that moment Hagrid look behind and saw dudley devouring twins cake and with a spell in his direction dudley grew pig tail and nose "awesome" said leo and looked at hagrid in awe the durleys screamed in terror and went to another room "shouln't have lost my temper" muttered hagrid

with dursleys attention on their son leo asked again"but what happened to him?" "good question leo vanished the same night he tried to kill you makes you even more famous some thinks he died but most us believe he is sill out there biding his time " 

hagrid looked at them with warmth and pride but they didn't feel proud all this was too much there must be a mistake they can't be magical if they where why they had to suffer at their relatives hand this much if they had power why couldn't they protect themselves

"that's not how it workds sweet" muttered euphemia while dabbing her eyes

"Hagrid I think you are wrong we can't be" said leo "wrong? tell me has never anything strange happened to you whenever you emotions get out of contral eh?" that got the twins thinking about all the unexplainable instances but with that they looked at each other and smiled hagrid saw the look and said "see harry and leo potter not wizards what a joke" " now you better rest a little we have a long day a head"

"I think we all should also take a break" said Hermoine the mood has turned somber and this was  a long episode and very one needed time to digest every information.

heyyyyy!!!! Finallyyy this chapter is complete it was so longggg and honestly pretty boring too . but can you guys give me suggestion on whose reaction you want to see more of please.I know it's beentoo long but I'll try to be regular now.

thank you for your love.

 toddles<3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 41 23
This girl, Maddie, gets a job at the Malfoy Manor, but the Malfoys soon find out who see really is....
909 30 29
Eloise Malfoy was a normal wizard. Being the daughter of the cunning Draco Malfoy, she was expected to be sorted into slytherin. When she gets sorted...
3K 49 14
Estrella Malfoy is the first Malfoy daughter to be born after 8 generations. She is an odd daughter just like her father. She likes to be known by ev...
1.2M 38.6K 56
Elora was only a child when she was adopted by the Granger family, already coming to terms with the fact that she'll never be the same as her new par...