I'll Protect You (Drarry Fanf...

By thecrumblingcookie

Harry has had weird years at Hogwarts, but his sixth year is possibly the most confusing and weirdest year. H... More

I'll Protect You (Drarry Fanfiction)
1. The Awkward Ride to Hogwarts
2. Something Strange
Chapter 3 (no title)
4. The Meeting
5. Stay Away.
6. Draco Attacks Hogsmeade... o.0
7. Secrets That Kill
8. More Damn Problems
9. My Mate
10. Heated Session With Draco
11. Unexpected visitor
12. Snape's Date 0_0
13. Betrayal
14. Where Loyalties Lay.
Chapter 16 (no title)
17. At the Hospital Wing...
18. Is This The End?
19. The Talk.
20. Kidnapped.
21. Inside Malfoy Manor
22. He's Baaack!! :O
23. Who Dies and Who Lives
EPILOGUE: Forever <<<3

15. In Love With a Malfoy <3

57.7K 1.7K 2.5K
By thecrumblingcookie

DISCLAIMER:.........*excited.*

WARNING: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! They are finally going to do it!! WARNING TO THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO READ GRAPHIC BUTT SEX BETWEEN TWO GUYS!!! (Sorry I just had to say it like that) AAAAAAH OMG OMG!!

Snape still had his arm around Harry as they walked to Dumbledore's office. Harry felt something warm on his face and realized he was crying. Snape squeezed his shoulder before letting go and walking up to the gargoyle, saying, "Lemon Drops."

The gargoyle jumped to the side and Remus, Lucius (who was still unconsious), Snape, Draco, and Harry all walked up the stairs. Draco kept looking at him, like he was going to tackle him any second, but he made no move towards him. Harry didn't really care though; he was still fuming at both him and Lucius.

Snape knocked on Dumbledore's office, and a muffled "Come in," replied. Snape opened the door, allowing Remus and Lucius through first before stepping inside himself. Harry was about to go in, when Draco put a hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

"Harry," he said quietly, wrapping his arms around Harry and pressing his face against his neck. "Harry?" Draco repeated when he didn't answer. "I wasn't going to go with him...well I was, but to protect you. I could smell his hatred, he was going to kill you if I didn't go." Harry pushed him away non too gently and glared at him, and Draco hung his head, tears dripping from his face. "I was scared for you," he whispered. "I didn't want to lose you." Harry's heart softened a bit and he sighed.

"Come on," he told him shortly, leading him into the office where everyone was waiting. Snape had just finished explaining what he had seen when they got there. "How did you know Lucius was here anyways?" Harry asked, sitting down in a chair next to Remus, who patted his back comfortingly.

"A siren went off in my room, indicating an unwelcome visitor somehow made it into the castle. How he got in, I have no clue," Snape explained, glaring at Lucius as he shifted, regaining consiousness. Lucius moaned, opening his eyes and looking around. His eyes met with Snape's cold black ones, and sneered.

"Snape, you traitor," he hissed, sitting up slowly, and staring warily at the wands that were all pointed at his face. Draco just stared at the floor, tears overflowing and landing on the hard ground. His back was rigid, trying to keep his sobs as silent as possible as they racked through his body.

Ignoring him, Snape turned back to Dumbledore, who sighed heavily and stood up. "Headmaster, what do we do with him?" Snape asked, shooting Lucius an evil look.

Dumbledore cocked his head, deep in thought before sighing again and saying softly, "Harry, what happened exactly while Professor Snape wasn't there?"

Harry told him what Lucius said, and hesitated before telling him what Draco had said, including the part when he told Lucius that Harry was his mate.

Remus' eyes got as big as dinner plates, Snape closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, Dumbledore nodded grimly, and Draco let out a sob and covered his face in his hands, his body shaking horribly. Lucius' face remained blank and his body stiff.

"We have no choice then. We must send him to Azkaban, so that Voldemort doesn't find out," he said heavily.

Lucius smirked. "I'm sure the Dark Lord will love this piece of news," he said coolly, "So I'm sorry, but I won't be going to Azkaban." Then to everyone's astonishment, he disappeared with a pop.

Dumbledore's eyes narrowed, and he ordered, "Severus, find Filius and Minerva, tell them to check the grounds and see if our spells are still intact. Remus, search Hogsmeade for any Death Eaters." Snape tensed. Not caring that everyone was watching, Snape crushed his lips to Remus' a moment before pulling away.

"Don't you dare die," Snape hissed, before striding out the door quickly. Dumbledore gazed at them in shock before smiling a little, though he ws still tense and nervous.

Looking back at the two students, he said, "Harry, Draco, go to the Room of Requirement and stay there until we know it's safe. I'll come get you."

Nodding, Harry got up, and so did Draco, and they walked quickly to the Room of Requirement. As soon as Harry stepped in, he searched for his invisibility cloak, frantic to get to Hogsmeade in case there were Death Eaters.

"Harry, I won't let you go," Draco said calmly, pointing his wand at Harry's face. "I'll jynx you if I have to."

Harry whirled around, anger flaring. "I'm not you Draco, I don't cower in fear and abandon things I love," Harry snapped, and Draco winced like he had just been slapped.

"Harry please," he begged, lowering his wand, tears running down his face. "Everything hurts so much...I just lost my dad, and now I might lose you too." He bowed his head, sobbing loudly. "I won't let you get past me, even if I end up putting you in the hospital, even if you end up hating me..."

Harry watched as the taller boy sank down, holding himself tightly as tremors shook through him. It hurt to see Draco this way. He bent down, placing a hand on his shoulder. Draco lifted his head, revealing sharp teeth grow out of his mouth and yellow eyes staring at him. "Draco calm down," Harry said gently, rubbing his back soothingly. Draco's eyes flickered back and forth between yellow and silver, as if unsure of what to do. "Draco," Harry said firmly, and slowly his features went back to normal.

Draco looked away, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. Harry tried to pull his face back, but he jerked away and curled up in a corner. Sighing, Harry dropped his wand and invisibility cloak before taking Draco's face and pulling him in for a kiss.

STOP!! IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ HARRY AND DRACO HAVE SEX THEN STOP READING!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Draco responded immediately, biting hard on Harry's lip and taking advantage of his gasp to shove his tongue inside. They battled for dominance, Draco of course winning, while their hands roamed each other's chest. Draco didn't have that much muscles, but still felt very powerful under Harry's hands. Draco grabbed his glasses, tossing them aside, before pushing him down, breaking their kiss.

After snogging each other for a few minutes, and some very heavy petting through their clothes, Harry wanted more. And he had never felt so ready for it. Draco seemed to sense this because he murmured in Harry's neck, "Are you sure?" Harry could only nod, he was too out of breath to speak.

Draco got up, pulling Harry up with him, and made their way to the couch. Draco pushed him on it, then settled himself over the Gryffindor, kissing him with such passion that Harry began to feel light headed. Draco grinded himself on Harry while sitting up and peeling off his shirt, Harry doing the same. They grinded against each other, making Harry whimper for more, until their cocks were dripping with pre-come.

Again, Draco asked, "Are you sure?" Harry nodded again, and Draco said uncertaintly, "Who's....who's going to be the bottom?"

Harry froze. Merlin's beard, he hadn't thought of that. The image of someone else's cock going inside him made him shiver, but he couldn't really picture Draco writhing underneath him while he thrust inside him.

"Me," Harry said calmly, and Draco sighed with relief.

"Good, I don't think I could handle that," he said with a chuckle. Harry silenced him with another kiss and things began to heat up. Yanking each other's pants down until they were naked, Draco gasped, "Lube...Do you have any?"

"Sure, lots," Harry said sarcastically. Draco gave him a dirty look before waving his wand, and a bottle of lube came flying off of a table.

"This is the Room of Requirement after all," Draco said, rolling his eyes at the stunned Harry. Kissing again, Draco stuck his fingers in the jar, getting them covered in it, before saying in a husky voice, "Lift up your legs."

Harry obeyed, and felt a finger probe his enterance before pushing inside a little. Harry winced at the pain, and Draco whispered, "Loosen up a bit Harry." He forced himself to relax, and moaned when Draco pushed the finger in further. He began fingering him, and Merlin did it feel so good. Harry bucked against the finger, pushing it further inside, and Draco laughed quietly at his eagerness, pushing a second finger in and scissoring them apart, making Harry whimper in pain.

"Shh," Draco breathed, kissing Harry softly on the lips, pushing a third finger in. Harry melted, moaning at the pleasure of the fingers pushing inside of him, going faster until Harry's cock dripped with pre-come again.

Draco retrieved his fingers, and chuckled as Harry moaned rom the loss. He gasped when he felt something much bigger push inside him, making his arse burn with pain. Kissing each other one more time, Draco finally thrust inside him. Harry hissed in pain, wriggling uncomfortably underneath him, and Draco sucked in a deep breath, growling, "Don't do that."

Harry forced himself to stay still, and they lay there a few minutes, trying to get Harry used to Draco, before he warned, "I'm going to start moving." Harry nodded, bracing himself as Draco pulled out almost all the way, before thrusting back inside him. Harry gasped again. It hurt, but it also felt good. Draco began pumping inside him, and every motion seemed to feel better and better until Harry was raising his hips to every thrust, moaning at the wonderful pleasure that was rolling through him. Draco thrust harder and faster, and the couch underneath them began squeaking underneath them, in time to their motions. The room was filled with gasps and moans, and the occasional cry that left Harry's lips, as he moaned Draco's name over and over. Suddenly Harry screamed, arching his back as Draco brushed against something very important.

Harry opened his eyes to see Draco smirk. Only a Malfoy would gloat like this during sex. "Found it," he purred, thrusting against Harry's prostate again. Harry screamed out again, gripping Draco tightly. Every motion now pushed against his prostate, and he felt himself getting closer and closer to climaxing.

"Draco," Harry moaned, burying his face against his lover's sweaty chest. He cried loudly as he came, tightening around Draco, making him moan and come too. Harry felt the warm fluid rush into him, and he screamed Draco's name as pleasure rolled through his body. Draco collapsed on top of him, and they lay there a few moments before Draco slowly pulled out, making Harry whimper in pain.

"Sorry," he whispered, kissing Harry softly before rolling themselves over so that he was underneath the Gryffindor. Harry buried his face in his chest, not bothering to reply, he was too tired. "I love you," Draco whispered, holding him tightly.

"I love you too," Harry replied, squeezing him tightly. He was in love with a Malfoy, but not just any, Draco Malfoy. How messed up was he? It didn't matter to Harry though, at least not at that moment. For once, Harry felt perfectly happy curled next to his former nemisis, and now lover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 10.3K 22
sixth year approaches too closely for giovanna potter's liking. her, along with many others, are faced with the challenge of growing... and making de...
123K 2.5K 34
Hermione Granger is in her sixth year at Hogwarts and things are changing. Voldemort is becoming more powerful, Harry and Dumbledore are planning som...
245K 8.3K 20
After his third year at Hogwarts, life for Harry Potter got strange. He began to feel things differently, see things differently, and sometimes even...
124K 582 11
hermione and draco are mortal enemies. but when the divide between hatred and lust is so blurry, things between them get messy. hermione granger retu...