ANOTHER WORLD IN THE BOOK (Bo...

By iamqueenwarrior

Lucky and Zaphael are enemies. There isn't a day that goes by when they don't argue with each other. Lucky is... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Mysterious Book
Chapter 2: Absorbed by a book
Chapter 3: A Monster!
Chapter 4: The Siblings
Chapter 5: High Mountain
Chapter 6: Legendarria World
Chapter 7: The Portal
Chapter 8: Enchanted Garden
Chapter 9: The chosen owner of Celestial Sword
Chapter 10: Celestial World
Chapter 11: Anthegwere
Chapter 12: The Imperator
Chapter 13: Terrifying Energy
Chapter 14: Scared
Chapter 15: Zaphael's Power
Chapter 16: Jorvina Cruelty
Chapter 17: Erra and Draco
Chapter 18: Khael
Chapter 19: Pirate Ship
Chapter 20: The Prince of Flare Kingdom
Chapter 21: The Arrogant Prince
Chapter 22: Jewel Tattoo
Chapter 23: Dragon Village
Chapter 24: Baby Dragon
Chapter 25: Harmful Power
Chapter 26: Lucky's Power
Chapter 27: Resonance of Lucky's Power
Chapter 28: Soul's Eater
Chapter 29: Virgo
Chapter 30: The Celestial Guardian
Chapter 31: Virgo's Spirit
Chapter 32: Erfania
Chapter 33: Preparing for the War
Chapter 34: War at the Flare Kingdom
Chapter 35: Impostor King
Chapter 36: Capricorn
Chapter 38: Khael with human body
Chapter 39: Alas, The Forbidden Blood
Chapter 40: Payback Time
Chapter 41: Dark Magic
Chapter 42: Trouble Chaser
Chapter 43: Impératrice
Chapter 44: Atlantic Kingdom
Chapter 45: The King's Behavior
Chapter 46: Lucky's Vision
Chapter 47: Safe and Sound
Chapter 48: Charybdis
Chapter 49: Impending Doom
Chapter 50: Aquarius
Chapter 51: Piece of Sacred Jewel
Chapter 52: Impending Tragedy
Chapter 53: Olga's Wrath
Chapter 54: Aljoz, Prince of the Atlantic Kingdom
Chapter 55: Black Mighty Pearl
Epilogue
Author's Note:
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR BOOK TWO!
Question‼️

Chapter 37: Draco's Jealousy

140 83 0
By iamqueenwarrior

Lucky's POV

Kinaumagahan ay nagising ako na nasa kwarto rito sa Flare Kingdom Palace, kumunot ang noo ko dahil naalala ko ang nangyari kahapon at laking gulat ko kung sino ang lalaking may pilat sa mukha.

Who is he? Why on earth is he looking at me? Why don't I feel good about him?

Sa pagkakaalam ko, walang sentinel ang may gano'ng mukha, sigurado akong kahapon ko lang nakita ang mukha niya.

Umiling ako saka inalis sa isip ko ang tungkol sa bagay na iyon. Sinubukan ko ring tawagan o kausapin sina Virgo at Capricorn pero wala akong nakuhang tugon mula sa kanilang dalawa, sa halip ay si Khael ang nag salita na kasalukuyang nasa tabi ng hinihigaan ko.

"How are you feeling?" He didn't even ask in a polite manner; he always sounded angry when he spoke.

"I'd had enough sleep."

I got up from lying down, got off the bed, and walked out of the room, but before I left, Khael chased after me, who was now floating, so I took him and decided to take him to where I was going instead of him just floating. In any case, it was a weird seeing him floating.

I went to the kitchen where I saw Jorvina and Linglie talking Zaphael was bent over and possibly listening to them.

"Masaya ako dahil nanalo tayo sa digmaan." Sabi ni Linglie, dahilan para tumaas ang kilay ko. Marunong pa bang magsaya ang babaeng ito? Sa pagkakaalam ko, palaging walang ekspresyon ang mukha niya at kung meron man ay laging seryoso at hindi maipinta.

"Of course, we will succeed, we have all done so." Jorvina's response made me frown; she was right that everyone was united.

I was about to walk inside when the three of them looked at me. Zaphael and Jorvina both said "good morning," and I only nodded in response.

Gayunman, tinitigan ko sila at hinintay na tanungin nila ako tungkol sa ginawa ko kahapon, noong sinipsip ko ang kapangyarihan ni Louis, but I started eating everything and in the end wala naman silang tanong sa nangyari kaya laking gulat ko.

Bakit gano'n? O baka wala lang talaga silang lakas ng loob na mag tanong tungkol sa nangyari.

"They won't really ask about what you did yesterday." When Virgo abruptly spoke, I raised an eyebrow, slightly surprised. They weren't there when I called earlier, but now she just spoke up.

"I apologize if I surprised you, Master." I simply ust sighed.

"I might have a heartache if you startle me the next time." Malakas siyang humagikgik sa isip ko, kaya nairita ako dahil sa sakit ng ulo. "By the way, what do you mean they won't ask?" She stopped giggling.

"Because Capricorn erased what you did to drain Louis' powers but not the fact that you defeated him." I nodded as a result, which is good because I can't handle their questions by chance.

"I am going back to the Celestial World, if you need us again, just call our names, Master." Even though I knew she could only speak in my head, I nodded.

As we stood up to leave the kitchen, a waitress approached us, and the King called us because he wanted to speak with us; we simply followed the servant silently.

Pagdating namin sa main hall nakita namin ang Hari, Reyna, at si George na nakaupo sa trono. Maging si Shakira ay naro'n din ngunit hindi ito nakaupo sa trono dahil nakatayo lang ito sa gilid ng kanyang ama.

When the King stood up, Jorvina and Linglie both paid homage, their bow to the King while I remained standing. When Zaphael looked at me, I rolled my eyes before bowing to the Majesties.

We stood up and arranged ourselves when the King raised his hand.
"I've called you here to express my heartfelt gratitude because without you, this Kingdom would probably gone in my brother's hands." Even though Louis was gone, I could still see the King's rage in his eyes, so I just shook my head.

After all, Louis wouldn't be like that if his brother didn't have sex with his wife. I somehow understand Louis' anger. But because he was enveloped in anger, that's what he ended up with. Death.

"As a thank you to the four of you, I have a gift for you." Jorvina laughed, and we all turned to look at her.

"Thank you for the gift you wish to give us, but it is no longer necessary because it is our duty to help with any trouble faced by every continental." The King nodded and smiled broadly.

"But I still want to make an offering to you," He applauded twice, and the four sentinels with a golden box entered the hall.

They came to a halt in front of the four of us.

"Open those boxes to find my offerings for you." The King said to us, and the four of us looked at each other and nodded.

Lumapit si Jorvina sa katapat niyang sentinel saka dahan-dahang binuksan ang malaking box at nang buksan niya ito, nakita namin ang isang Crossbow. Kinuha niya ito at hinimas-himas sa pagkamangha, tumingin siya sa Hari at saka yumuko.

"Thank you very much, King Lexus, I like it."  The King nodded, and Linglie proceeded to open the box.

The Poleaxe is one, the color green is different from the ordinary Poleaxe, Linglie took it and waved it, and we were amazed because green dust came out every time it hit the wind.

"Thank you." She was extremely grateful to the King, napangiwi ako sa paraan ng pagkakasabi niya n'on.

Kasunod ay si Zaphael, mabilis na binuksan ni Zaphael ang box at halos mahiya ako sa ginawa niya. Para siyang atat.

Namangha rin ako sa kanyang natanggap, isa itong wand na parang tungkod, mahaba ito at sa taas ay may bilog na may nakaukit na simbolo ng apat na elemento. Nagpasalamat rin si Zaphael sa Hari.

I followed him, like them, I opened the box. When I saw what inside of the box, I lost my expression. At the same time, there was loud laughter from two people were none other than King Lexus and Shakira.

What the hell?!

While Jorvina, Linglie, and Zaphael stared at the two laughing, I noticed Prince George's cheeks and ears turning red.

Because of what the King and Shakira's did, I smacked my forehead. The only thing in the box is a rectangular mirror, and the annoying thing is that there is an illusion of George and I kissing; even if it's not true, and it's just an illusion, I can't help but be annoyed and disgusted by what I saw.

Napatingin ako kay King Lexus habang naniningkit ang mga mata, kaya tumigil siya sa pag tawa pero tumawa ulit nang makita ang reaction ko, naikuyom ko ang palad para mag timpi.

"Ako na ang humihingi ng paumanhin sa ginawa nila." Bigla'y wika ng Reyna.

I sighed to calm myself, and at the same time the King stopped laughing, he raised his hand, and then a shield and armor appeared in front of me. Not only that, but I was taken aback by how close it came to hitting me. Fortunately, I took a step back and avoided being hit.

Because the armor in front of me was so hard, I would definitely unconscious if I was accidentally hit.

"That Armor is made of strong steel mixed with a good kind of diamond, and it has the Goddess' blessing, so whoever owns it will be safe." I was astounded by the armor and the King said, so I examined the offerings given by the King.

"Bakit parang sa akin lang ang naiiba at tila espesyal na handog, King Lexus?" When I asked, he smiled and sat in his seat.

"Because you're special, and you're the one who defeated Louis." I nodded with my finger on my chin.

Is that so?

"Thank you so much, King Lexus, this means a lot to me. I'll need it for the upcoming battles." Kakailanganin ko ito para sa mga susunod na laban upang maprotektahan ang mundong ito.

After that, we told them we were leaving. The King said we could stay as long as we wanted, but it was Jorvina herself who told us we had to leave.

Habang naglalakad kami, hiniling ko sa kanila na samahan ako sa lugar kung saan naroon ang mga baguhan, at pumayag naman sila.

Pag dating namin ay agad kong tinanong ang mga kasamahan ni Nizza kung na saan siya at ang sabi nila ay tatawagin niya si Nizza kaya nag hintay na lang kami sa labas.

Mayamaya lumabas si Nizza at nagtatakang tumingin sa amin.

"Jorvina, Linglie, pwede ba maging isa sa 'tin si Nizza simula ngayon?" Everyone was surprised by my question, and there was long silence between us before Jorvina sighed and looked serious.

I winced at the expression she gave me. She was terrifying as hell!

"Nizza, right?" Nizza nodded slowly and was suddenly fined. How could she not be? Jorvina's expression was terrifying. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!" She exclaimed excitedly and then drew Nizza into the carriage first, leaving the three of us stunned.

I thought she would get angry? It looks like she's excited!

Matapos makabawi sa gulat at pagkatulala, tumayo na kami't naglakad papasok sa karwahe.

"My belongings are still in my room." Nizza said softly, and I winced because she was right.

Jorvina smiled at Nizza as she shook her head. "It's fine, don't take it," Nizza and I frowned.

"Why?" Nizza's question seemed awkward, and she scratched her head. "I can't just leave my things kasi naroon ang litrato namin ng aking ama..."

Bumuntong-hininga si Jorvina.
"Your things are already at home so don't worry." Jorvina only said, so Nizza and I was shocked .

Nasa bahay na agad? But how? Well, maybe she used her power?

Dahil sa katahimikan ay hindi ko namalayan na nakatulog na pala ako at pag mulat ko ng mga mata ay bumalik na naman ako sa nakaraan.

Hanggang ngayon, hindi ko pa rin alam kung bakit ako napupunta rito, hinayaan ko na lang dahil alam kong may dahilan kung bakit ako napunta sa nakaraan at kung bakit nakikita ko ang nakaraan nina Erra at Draco.

"Draco..." When I looked at the person who spoke, I recognized Erra.

"What are you doing here?" Draco asked, despite the fact that he had turned his back on her, as they were currently in the garden of the kingdom of darkness.

"Bakit hindi ka nagpapakita sa akin?" Seryosong tanong ni Erra, nagulat pa ako sa tanong niya.

"Why do I have to show up to you?" May sarcasm na tanong ni Draco tapos hinarap niya si Erra, napakurap si Erra at napanganga.

Parang may gusto siyang sabihin pero hindi niya alam ang tamang salita para dito.

"Again. Why do I have to show up with you?" When Draco repeated his question and looked into Erra's eyes, Erra abruptly averted her gaze and bowed.

Hinawakan ni Draco ang baba ni Erra para mag tama ang kanilang mga mata. "Because—are you...avoiding me?" Napalitan ng inis ang mukha ni Erra na kanina lang ay tila nahihiya, inis na hindi ko alam kung para saan.

"What is it to you?" Walang emosyong tugon ni Draco kaya napangiwi si Erra.

"Why? Why are you avoiding me?!" Binitawan ni Draco ang baba ni Erra, saka tumalikod.

"Nothing," Tipid na tugon nito pero hinawakan ni Erra ang braso ni Draco kaya napatingin siya sa kamay ni Erra na nakahawak sa braso niya.

"Did I do something wrong to you?" Draco slowly removed Erra's hand and looked her in the eyes.

"No," Draco said as he turned around and took a step.

"If so, why are you avoiding me? Sabihin mo para hindi ako nagmumukhang tanga rito!" I was surprised when Erra yelled angrily. Draco surprised as well.

Draco stopped walking, then spoke. "I don't know either, but I do know one thing...I don't want to be the cause of a misunderstanding between you and your husband." Erra frowned.

Natawa naman ako dahil kahit hindi sabihin ni Draco ramdam na ramdam ko ang selos niya.

"So, better yet, avoid approaching or talking with me." When Draco said that, it vanished in front of us. I looked at Erra and noticed that her brow was furrowed.

Draco, it was too obvious...

You're jealous!

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 699 47
"School for the Gifted and the Cursed." Welcome to Burning Stone Academy where everyone is gifted and others are cursed! The Council's goal is to hel...
64.2K 1.3K 54
Two years have been passed at sa loob ng maikling panahong iyon, ang gusto lang gawin ni Yeniesh ay ang makitang nahihirapan at nasasaktan ang mga ta...
11.2M 504K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
303K 12.2K 31
He's the only one who can kill me... but looks like fate have a plan for us. ( Enigma's Cy Series 1 ) This is the book 3 of The Mystery In Her and Th...