๐Œ๐ซ. ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By erwenc_

๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”... โYour wife is calling. I think you need to take it, or better, you ought to leave.โž She fol... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-

-๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ -

12.9K 153 89
By erwenc_

𝑺𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔...

❝Your wife is calling. I think you need to take it, or better, you ought to leave.❞ She folded her arms, a series of goosebumps simmering over her warm ivory skin the more my intimidating strides brought me closer to her.

My sapphire orbs lured her hydrangea ones into a manipulative hypnosis the moment my robust arms caged her against the sumptuous desk, allowing me to stare down at her from up above, like a god.

Her god.

❝I could do that, but in return...❞ I brought my face closer, my nose precisely caressing the tenderness of her erratic pulse as I teasingly brushed my lips over her sensitive spot, ❝-you'll let me finger you good, right here, on this table.❞ She wasn't ready for the way I tugged her champagne blonde hair back to lay her on the platform, shamelessly trailing my hungry eyes down to her thighs.

❝From what I've gathered, voyeurism seems to be your vice,❞ her dulcet voice was a little erratic, but so seductively soothing. I'd like to see how long she keeps up with this composure around a fierce man like me; she was so intriguing, a fucking challenge...

❝You don't seem to be complaining. We all have a dark side, after all.❞ I smirked, my ringed, large, veiny hand pushing the velvety fabric of her dress up, my feral desire igniting a side of me I'd never known. ❝Answer the call with your pretty legs spread for me, hermosa.❞

𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍.

He is a wealthy man, clean reputation, well-perceived in society with a picture perfect family. Everyone thought him to be happy, especially with an incredibly beautiful, loyal and supportive wife by his side.

Misguided misconception at its finest.

And this proved to be true the moment he lay his eyes on the most enticing woman he'd ever seen, forbidden but still so alluring.

He knows he shouldn't have succumbed to sin. He knew the detrimental repercussions, but he couldn't stay away, especially with his wife's oblivion; for better or for worse...right?

~𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒!!

I'm back with another impulsively started project, but nonetheless, I hope you enjoy it.

If you've read Mr. Vincento's Obsession, you may be familiar with Havier Vasudevan. He is mentioned in the very first chapter and is the catalyst of events, so I'm sure you're all aware of his existence.

HOWEVER, you DO NOT have to read Mr. Vincento's Obsession to understand this book. It is simply concentrating on Havier's personal life, aside from Lorenzo (although he will be frequently incorporated throughout the book)

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘯 (𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘳) 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 (𝘐𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘺𝘪𝘢) 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘵. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦-

• 𝐓 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐆 𝐄 𝐑 • 𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐒 •

⇢foul/violent diction
⇢mature/graphic scenes (smut)
⇢alcohol/drug abuse
⇢psychopathic suggestions
⇢violent scenes (bloodshed)
⇢mentions of trauma/disorders

So it has come to my attention that Vasudevan is apparently an Indian surname. I just want to clarify that I had no idea of that when I looked up surnames that began with V. Vasudevan really intrigued me and I gave it to him because I found it powerful and capturing, so I deeply apologise if I have offended any culture or the Indians on here, it was not my intention.

I really had no clue and I've made too many graphics and written too many chapters to change his surname now. Havier is Spanish, not Indian. Again, I apologise for the confusion.

Anyway, this book is, as usual, rated for those that are mentally mature at the recommended age of 18, but let's face it, half of us here are barely there (demographics say so lmaoo) so let's tread with caution and please treat each other with kindness and respect. Don't run your keyboard the wrong way, because I will DEFINITELY bite back 🤭

Aside from that, I'm actually
very friendly, so say 'hi' in the comments section ❤️😊

• 𝐂 𝐎 𝐏 𝐘 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 •

Copyright © Eren Hadid 2022

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the publisher.

DO NOT plagiarise my works. You will be held fully liable, it is a criminal offence and legal action will definitely be taken if so. You will be fully answerable to my lawyer and I promise you that.

This book is part of the
Wattpad Creators Program.
I'm truly thankful for being selected to be a part of the amazing Wattpad Creators Family and thank you to everyone for getting me to where I am.

All characters in this publication are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

• 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐑 𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 •
• 𝐀 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐓 𝐈 𝐂 𝐒 •

𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓥𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓶

𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪 𝓟𝓪𝓵𝓶𝓮𝓻

𝓜𝓻. 𝓥𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓷'𝓼 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂

• 𝐒 𝐎 𝐂 𝐈 𝐀 𝐋 • 𝐌 𝐄 𝐃 𝐈 𝐀 •

⇨𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺: @𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘤__
⇨𝗧𝗶𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗸: @𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘤_
⇨𝗣𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁: @𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘤_
⇨𝗚𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹: 𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯.𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘥@𝘨𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭.𝘤𝘰𝘮

follow me for sneak peeks
and updates on my works
as well as my writing journey

𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐
𝑴𝒓. 𝑽𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚,
𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 36 28
**MATURE CONTENT** He had me by the hair, body taut in his other arm. I was so wet and even though the desk grazed my lower back. He looked me dead i...
2.6M 74.2K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
265K 7.7K 73
This feels so wrong, I can't help but think as I'm perched on the edge of her desk, my legs spread wide as my knuckles turn white from gripping the e...
105K 906 22
He bent me over his office desk and stripped away my underwear, letting the cold breeze hit my ass. He inserted the tip of his cock into my dripping...