Demon Slayer Roleswap

By Laxxy245

Yay we got to 2K+ reads! Thanks! Cover art isn't mine! This goes almost exactly by the anime, but Nezuko is T... More

Cruelty (1)
Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki (2)
Sabito and Makomo (3)
Final Selection (4)
My Own Steel (5)
Swordsman Accompanying a Demon (6)
Muzan Jack- I Mean Kibutsuji! (7)
The Smell of Enchanting Blood (8)
Temari Demon and Arrow Demon (9)
Together Forever (10)
Tsuzumi Mansion (11)
Something More Important Than Life (13)
The House with the Wisteria Crest (14)
Mount Natagumo (15)
Letting Someone Else Go First (16)
You Must Master a Single Thing (17)
A Forged Bond (18)
Hinokami (19)
Pretend Family (20)
Against Corps Rules (21)
Master of the Mansion (22)
Hashira Meeting (23)
Rehabilitation Training (24)
Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri (25)
New Mission (26)

The Boar Bares its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps (12)

279 8 0
By Laxxy245

In the mansion, the boar man is preparing for battle.

"Here goes... I'm comin' through!" He shouted, "Ngh!"

He launched himself at Kyogai while Nezuko watched.

"Infuriating! Infuriating!" Kyogai yells, banging his drum that flipped the room.

"Ngh!" The boar man exclaims.

"Ah!" Nezuko exclaims, being separated from Teruko.

"Ahhh!" Teruko screams.

"Teruko! Grab onto nearby furniture!" Nezuko commanded.

"Grr...!" The boar man growls.

"Ngh!" Nezuko sees the boar man falling onto her.

He uses Nezuko's back as a springboard to launch himself towards Kyogai.

"Agh!" Nezuko groans.

"Hey! That's a demon with special abilities! Stop launching those reckless attacks!" Nezuko suggests.

"Hahahaha!" The boar laughs, ignoring her.

"Infuriating! You damn pests running amok in my house!" Kyogai exclaims.

He beats a drum, spinning the room.

"Ah!" Nezuko loses her footing.

"Woah.. Urgh!" The boar wobbles.

Teruko was down on the floor, but before she could get up, the boar stepped on her back harshly.

"Ah!" Teruko screamed.

"Hahahaha! Hahahahaha! The room fuckin' spun around! This is fun! I'm havin' a blast! Hahahaha!" The boar laughed manically.

"Ah! Ngh!" Nezuko seeing the boar step on Teruko enraged her.

Nezuko walks over to him and uses her leg to kick his away his foot from Teruko's back. 

"Huh?" The boar questioned.

"Don't stomp all over her, bitch." Nezuko exhaled.

Nezuko kicks him away with a quarter of her might, sending him flying, though he slid his feet on the ground to lighten the impact.

"Ah! Grr... Who the hell are you?" He asked.

"What do you think you're doing, stepping on a little girl like that!?" Nezuko scolded.

"Hahahahaha! I like you! I like you! No one has ever sent me flying like that before!" He laughs.

"H-Huh?" Nezuko blushes.

"Urah!" The boar lunges at her, though Nezuko jumps out of the way.

'Why's he coming after me!? Isn't he a Demon Hunter, too? And what was that about liking me!?' Nezuko thought.

"My swords will hurt you! Because they aren't the swords you little girls use! The way they shred through flesh... I pride myself on that!" He shouts, showing off his majorly jagged blades.

"Shut up! There's a demon right there, ya' know!?" Nezuko shouts back.

"Like I care! Urah!" He runs towards Nezuko.

"Damn insects! Get out of my sight! Die!!" Kyogai exclaims.

He beats a drum and three slash marks slash in between Nezuko and the boar, causing them to jump back. The slash nicked Nezuko's cheek a bit, drawing a large amount of blood from a small wound.

"Woah!" The boar shouted.

"Ah..." Nezuko looked at her injury while using her haori to apply pressure, she started observing the slashes, 'The floor ripped apart all of a sudden. At the same speed of the sound of the drum. In the shape of a beast's claws, too.'

Kyogai beat the drum again, sending an attack towards the boar. He jumps over the attack effortlessly. Then Kyogai beats another drum, sending the room spinning.

'Spinning right.' Nezuko observed, spinning that way.

He beats another drum.

'Spinning left.' She watches his movements.

"Damn insects!" Kyogai exclaims.

He beats a drum again, making the room spin. Nezuko turns to see the boar fall out of a door.

"Ahh! Ah!" He yells, falling out of a door.

'Im getting the hang of his patterns.' Nezuko thinks.

Nezuko and Teruko are suddenly in another room.

"Ah!" Nezuko exclaims, holding Teruko tightly, 'We're in another room? What does this mean?'

"Ah..." Teruko sniffles.

'That demon didn't strike his drum just now. Though, I'm picking up the scent of multiple demons here. Is there another demon with a drum? Maybe that's why...' Nezuko thought.

She sniffs the air briefly.

'... The smell of blood.' Nezuko looks around for the source.

"Ngh.." Teruko groans.

"Ah.. You okay? Just stay behind me, all right?" Nezuko reassures Teruko, starting to walk out do the room.

"Okay." Teruko responds.

Nezuko opens a door next to her, immediately seeing a dead body.

"Ah!" She exclaims, 'Another human devoured and ripped to shreds!'

"I-Is something wrong?" Teruko stutters.

"No. Let's go over there. Without so much as a backwards glance, okay?" Nezuko turns Teruko away from the body.

Nezuko smells a unique kind of blood.

'There's another scent. A unique kind of blood. Is doesn't smell like much bleeding, though.' Nezuko recognizes the blood from somewhere, but can't figure out where.

Nezuko stops and puts a finger to her lips to silence Teruko. She opens a door to see a boy with a drum in his hands.

"Eek!" The boy exclaimed.

He hit the drum, but Nezuko and Teruko were already inside the room, so they weren't teleported out.

Meanwhile, Zenitsu and Shoichi are somewhere in the mansion. 

"Ahh... huh... aghh..." Zenitsu huffs.

"Mmmm..." Shoichi starts to get nervous.

"Ngh... Ngh... Urgh..." Zenitsu looks around nervously.

"Excuse me, Zenitsu." Shoichi interrupts.

"Ahhhh! U-Uraaahhh!" Zenitsu screams, stopping in his tracks.

Out of nervousness, and partial simping, he clings onto Shoichi in fear.

"Ah! Ngh." Shoichi groans.

"G-G-G-G-Give me a signal first! If you have something to say, don't say it so loudly! It feels like my heart skipped forty beats!" Zenitsu cries.

"I'm sorry." Shoichi said blankly.

"If I had come to pass, you would've been a murderer! You got it!?" Zenitsu sobs louder.

"It's just that... well, you see... you've been sweating, gasping, and shivering so horribly for a while..." Shoichi trails off.

"What about it?! Aren't I doing the best I can here!?" Zenitsu exclaims.

"We'll, forgive me for saying so, but you're making me nervous, too, so..." Shoichi says.

"Oh, no! I'm so sorry about that! But even so, if we talk too much, these demons and all will... they might find us! That why I think we should be as quiet as possible! Right!?" Zenitsu says, not knowing what is behind him.

A demon on all fours crawls towards Zenitsu. His long tongue rested out of his mouth.

"Ahh..." Shoichi notices the demon.

"Huh?" Zenitsu asks.

Zenitsu turns around slowly.

"Hehe... a couple of kids. Probably most agreeable to the tongue." The Toungue Demon laughs.

"See!? What did I tell you!?" Zenitsu scolds Shoichi.

"Ahh..." Shoichi ignores him.

"A demon showed up! You got it!? A demon showed up!" Zenitsu screams.

Meanwhile, the demon started chasing them, so Zenitsu and Shoichi decided to take a run for it.

"No!! Go away!!! Stay away from us! Stop it!!!" Zenitsu screams.

"Fufu." The demon chuckles.

"W-W-We don't taste good! I'm sure I taste awful!! I'm serious, okay!? This kid is all skin and bones!! He's probably all dry and tastes ghastly!!!" Zenitsu screams.

"Hehehe... How will I know until I get a taste?" The Tongue Demon asks.

The demon extends his extra long tongue towards the running kids. Shoichi grabs Zentisu's haori and pulls Zenitsu towards him to avoid the tongue.

"Gaah!" Zenitsu screams, starting to cry.

"Ngh!" Shoichi groans.

"What was that!? He's quick tongued! He could even split a vase in two!!!" Zenitsu exclaims, running for his life with Shoichi.

The demon attempts to attack the two again.

"Ahh! This can't be real!! Ahhhhhh!!!" Zenitsu screams.

Zenitsu and Shoichi burst into a room hurriedly. When they get to the middle of the room, Zenitsu falls to his knees in fear.

"Ngh! Zenitsu! Get up!" Shoichi scolds.

"Ahh! It's in my knees! My fear is in my knees!" Zenitsu quakes.

"Now isn't the time to whine!" Shoichi scolds.

"Just leave me behind! Make a run for it!" Zenitsu screams.

"I couldn't do that to you!" Shoichi exclaims.

"Ah.!" Zenitsu is pretty shocked by now, 'He's such a good kid! Staying here even though all I do is cry! He may really like me! I have to find a way somehow!'

"Ngh..." Shoichi sees the demon behind Zenitsu.

'If I don't protect him, what could happen to him? Dying before he makes it to the double digits would be tragic!! But I'm too weak!' Zenitsu thinks.

"Get up! Please!" Shoichi asks.

'I-I don't have the ability to protect him. But if I don't...' Zenitsu trails off in his thoughts.

"Hahaha! I'm going to tear your brain out of your ears!" The Tongue Demon taunted.

"Ah...!" The demon knew exactly what Zenitsu was afraid of.

Zenitsu suddenly fainted on the spot.

"Zenitsu! Zeni... Ah!" Shoichi cries.

Shoichi hears Zenitsu snore lightly.

'He's fast asleep..' Shoichi observes.

"Hehehe... what's up with him?" The Tongue Demon laughs.

The demon starts crawling closer. Shoichi grabs Zenitsu's collar and tries to drag him back as the demon steps closer.

"Ah!" Shoichi exclaims.

 "Hehehehe. Heehe!" The demon laughs manically.

"Ah... ahhh!" Shoichi screams.

"Die!" The demon screams.

He launches his long tongue towards Shoichi.

"Ah! Zenitsu! Please wake up!" Shoichi cries, shaking Zenitsu.

Zenitsu's hand twitches slightly. The next moment, the Tongue Demon's tongue is cut off.

"Ngh!" The demon groans.

Zenitsu stands up, still asleep.

"Ah..." Shoichi looks at Zenitsu protect him.

"Urgh!" The demon groans.

As Zenitsu prepares the grab his sword, he exhales deeply.

'What's this sound!? This boy... He's giving off a entirely different vibe!' The Tongue Demon thinks, slowly regenerating his tongue.

"Zenitsu?" Shoichi asks.

"Thunder Breathing. First Form: Thunderclap and Flash." Zenitsu mutters, still asleep.

Zenitsu charges towards the demon.

"Ah!" The demon exclaims.

In an instant, the demon is beheaded.

"Ah..." Shoichi stares wide-eyed at Zenitsu.

Immediately, Zenitsu wakes up.

"Gah! Huh?" Zenitsu jumps.

The demon's head rolls by Zenitsu feet.

"Ahhhhh! He's dead! He died all of a sudden!! What the hell?! I can't take this anymore! What is this!? What the!? Yuck!!!" Zenitsu grips his hair tightly.

"Ahh..." Shoichi sighs.

The body of the demon disintegrates. 

"Shoichi... don't tell me..." Zenitsu says.

Zenitsu runs to Shoichi and hugs him tightly. 

"Ngh! Thank you! You saved my life! I shall be entirely grateful to you for this! Why didn't you tell me sooner that you were so powerful! Wah!" Zenitsu cries into Shoichi's hair.

"Wha...? What are you rambling about?" Shoichi asks.

"Did you say something?" Zenitsu asks.

"Huh? No. Let's get going, all right?" Shoichi says.

"Okay." Zenitsu nods his head.

Elsewhere, the boar, who is revealed to be Inosuke, is running through the halls quickly.

"Dammit! He sent me flying again! It's been like this for the last three days! Dammit! Making my way through a cramped building like this... it's not my thing! For crying out loud! Ggrrr!" Inosuke yells.

A large hand reaches for Inosuke behind a corner.

"Ngh.!" Before the hand could grab him, he jumps back.

"Ugh! Huh?" Inosuke looks at the demon that's revealed.

The demon had horns.

"You dodged me, huh? You seem to be a fresh human. Your flesh will be worth eating." The demon exclaims.

"Ngh! Grrr! Self taught Beast Breathing! It's going to be worth shredding such a huge target!" Inosuke laughs.

He launches himself towards the Horned Demon.

"Hoho! You've got the guts to charge me head on!" The demon laughed.

Inosuke slices off the demon's arms with his twin blades.

"Ahh! Owie!" The demon exclaims in pain.

"Ahhahaha! Flaunt your corpse and serve as my springboard!" Inosuke laughs manically.

He decapitates the demon.

"Third Fang! Tear and Gourge! Hahaha!" Inosuke kicks the demon's body to the ground and runs off.

"Hahahaha! Comin' through! Comin' through!" Inosuke cackles.

Later with Kyogai, he is wandering his mansion.

"Rare blood... Rare blood... If I could just consume some... Fifty... No, a hundred human's worth... I have to find more humans with rare blood and consume them. That way..." Kyogai muttered.

Kyogai revealed his eye, it was a blue eye with red sclera. The whole eye had an 'X' across it. He was a former Lower Moon demon before he was stripped of his title.

"...I can reclaim my place among the Twelve Kizuki!" Kyogai stopped to reveal his eye in shame.

In the past, Kyogai struggles to eat a human while Muzan watches.

"Kyogai." The Demon King said.

"Ah.." Kyogai gasped.

"You can't eat any more? Is that all you have?" Jackson said.

"No. No, I'm not done!" Kyogai exclaims.

An X is slashed across Kyogai's eye.

"Ahh! Please give me more time! J-Just a little!" Kyogai pleads.

"I've had enough. I'm stripping you of your number. That's your limit, and you've reached it." Jackson scolds.

"The more humans you consume, the stronger you can become. And once He saw my potential, Lord Muzan was willing to share his blood with me. The power of that man's blood was mind-boggling. I was sure that I'd grow infinitely stronger than ever before, be welcomed to the ranks of the Twelve Kizuki, continue to gourge on humans, and become more powerful! Or so I believed. Or so I believed..." Kyogai muttered.

Nezuko and Teruko are with the boy in the room.

"Ah... Kiyoshi!" Teruko shouted, running to him.

"Ah! Ah..!" Kiyoshi gasped.

"Brother! Brother!" Teruko exclaimed.

"Teruko!" Kiyoshi exclaims, tears welling up in his eyes.

Teruko smiles.

"W-Wh-Who's she?" Kiyoshi asks, pointing to Nezuko.

"I'm Nezuko Kamado. I'm going to defeat the demon that captured you." Nezuko announced.

"Oh..." Kiyoshi muttered.

"Now then, please show me your wounds. Great job for hanging in there on your own." Nezuko says, walking to Kiyoshi.

Tears fall down Kiyoshi's eyes as he cries.

"Ngh..." Kiyoshi cries.

"Brother..." Teruko hugs her brother.

"Heh..." Nezuko chuckles at the sibling's love.

She removes a small parcel from a pocket in her haori.

"This ointment here is amazing. My master gave it to me." Nezuko smiles, trying to lighten the mood, "My master always wears a Tengu mask, believe it or not."

"Tengu? Really?" Kiyoshi asks.

"Yeah, it's true. My master's ointment is so amazing, it kicks in within mere seconds." Nezuko said, applying the ointment.

Nezuko grabs a bandage and applies it on Kiyoshi's leg.

"Okay, you're all set. The pain is gone, huh?" Nezuko asks.

"Yes!" Kiyoshi said, shocked.

"Could you tell me what happened here, please?" Nezuko asks.

"Ahh... a monster dragged me away, a-and I nearly got eaten. But then, another monster got showed up out of nowhere, and then they started fighting to the death... they were fighting over who was going to eat me... And then the one with a drum growing out of him... when the other monster beat him, he dropped a drum! And when I picked it up and struck it, the room suddenly changed. Somehow I held on until now." Kiyoshi exclaimed.

"A demon with drums growing out of him... So that was him? He mentioned "rare blood" or something like that." Nezuko thought out loud.

"That's right! He kept saying that I had rare blood!" Kiyoshi exclaimed.

Nezuko hears flapping, Matsuemon Tennoji.

He lands and exclaims, "CAW! Rare blood! That's what they call those who carry delicate blood."

"Ahhh! What is that?!" Teruko exclaims.

"Why is it talking!?" Kiyoshi exclaims.

"Your little brats! I'm going to peck you now!" Matsuemon threatened.

The two kids silenced immediately.

"Cut it out, dumbass crow! What do you mean by 'delicate blood'?" Nezuko asked.

"The blood of all living species can be categorized into types, Kamado. And the ultimate rare blood... the less common the blood is... for a demon. A single human with rare blood has the same nutritional value as eating fifty, no, one hundred humans!" Matsuemon exclaimed, the kids shook in fear.

"Great, you scared the children." Nezuko rolled her eyes.

"For demons, humans with rare blood are a feast! Rare blood is their favorite kind of blood because of its rarity." The crow explained.

"..." The kids shook.

The smell of demon fills Nezuko's nose.

"Ah..." Nezuko looks in the direction of the scent.

"I'm leaving this room, now." Nezuko states.

"Huh?" Kiyoshi asks.

"Keep calm. It's okay. I'm just going to eliminate that demon." Nezuko explains

"Oh." Kiyoshi sighs.

"Teruko, listen to me." Nezuko told her.

"Huh?" Teruko directed her attention to Nezuko.

"Your brother is extremely exhausted. Make sure to look after him, okay?" Nezuko asks.

"Okay." Teruko nods.

"As soon as I leave the room, strike the drum and change rooms. Whenever something approaches the door or you hear something, strike that drum and hide. I promise to come pick you up. I'll call your names when I approach the door." Nezuko explains.

"Ah, okay." Teruko and Kiyoshi nod.

"Just hold on a little longer, okay?" Nezuko says.

The two kids nod.

"Yeah..." they say.

"Great! You're so strong! I'm going now." Nezuko says.

She exits the room and sees Kyogai around the corner.

"Strike it!" Nezuko exclaims.

Teruko beat the drum, changing the room.

"Damn insects! So infuriating!" Kyogai growls.

Kyogai begins to beat the drums on his body, making the room spin.

"Ngh... Ugh..." Nezuko groans.

Nezuko lands on her back on the ceiling. Kyogai begins to make the room spin even more.

'The drum on his right shoulder flips the room to the right. The left drum flips it left. Right leg, forward spin. Left leg, backward spin. And the drum on his stomach launches an attack.' Nezuko observed.

Kyogai beats on multiple drums, flipping the room left and right. Eventually, Nezuko is falling towards the demon. He beats the middle drum, sending a claw attack. Nezuko barely dodges it by twisting her body in the air.

"Ngh!" Nezuko groaned from the rotation of her body, she wasn't that flexible yet, 'Urgh! So fast!  The speed and rotations of the attacks is devastating! Lady Tamayo might've treated to my wounds, but they aren't fully healed, yet! Could I beat him? These wounds hurt so bad that I can hardly stand it! All this time, I've been enduring it! When I pulled Zenitsu off that boy, I was enduring horrendous pain! I was able to withstand it because I'm the eldest daughter. I couldn't have if I were the second!'

"Ah!" Nezuko exclaims, barely dodging an attack, 'Whenever I move, the broken parts creak, and I can't muster any strength!'

Kyogai sends another attack. Nezuko barely dodged it due to not paying attention to her enemy.

'The demon's attack is leaving scars that look like claw marks. It scares me so much that I can't move any closer!' Nezuko observes, 'Since I'm not at full strength, if I charge forward to get within striking distance and stumble from the pain... I'll get sliced into rings!'

Nezuko jumps further back into the room.

"Ngh..." Nezuko groans, 'My injuries are making me imagine the most awful things! Please guide me, Master Urokodaki!

"Water can change into any form. Pour it into a container, and it's a square. Pour it into a bottle, and it's round. Sometimes it can even smash boulder and flow away as far as the eye can see" Urokodaki explained in Nezuko's thoughts.

'That's right! There are ten Water Breathing forms! I can battle any opponent! If your hurt, use a move that will compensate for that! I can take on any form! My flow will never be stopped!' Nezuko hypes herself up, slowly, but surely.

Kyogai beats his drums, flipping the room.

'Right now, it's not just my bones that are broken. My heart's also been broken due to my family being massacred by that petty Demon King!' Nezuko thought.

The Nezuko imagined Zenitsu crying, "What?! A broken Nezuko won't do any good!"

"All right! You can quiet down, thoughts!" Nezuko scolded herself, 'look right ahead! Fire yourself up! Give it all you got, Nezuko! You've got this!'

She lifts her sword confidently.

"I've been doing great so far! I have what it takes! And not today or any time in the future, even if I'm broken..." Nezuko says.

"Grrr..." Kyogai growls.

"... I won't give up, no matter what!" Nezuko continues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 128 29
Omg my desc got deleted, how does that even happen brooo Anyways, I guess this is a shitty slow burn but I hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless.My wri...
911 8 10
This is not the apology story I promised but apology story will come quick too. In this story are some things that happened in the anime and some thi...
88.1K 2.3K 51
Chapter 1: The truth that Muzan knows that Tanjiro doesn't know. Upon finding out the truth, Tanjiro decides to turn and attack The Demon Slayers. Me...
147K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...