Summoning Army to another wor...

Від 410Jackass

What will happen when an black guy got summoning to another world. Well, What will our African-American do wi... Більше

Bio and love interested
Prologue & Chapter 1
Military Statics (Probably some crossover games)
Chapter 2: Training & Massacre
Chapter 3: New rules of the kingdoms and Abolished Slavery

Chapter 4: Priests of War

588 18 5
Від 410Jackass

.......

Location: Kingdom of Shianam, 5 Miles of the capital.

5 Days Later

Y/N Pov

Finally, I finish building the military base. Of course, I can summon few of my troops incase of the bandits attacks. It's been 5 days since I came here in this new world. Princess Diana visit me everyday and see my army. She was a amazed by my summoning skills. However, If you don't know. Me and the princess were getting along as well, As we........ like couple, WHAT!!?? No- I mean friends! Like friends friends thing, Ok.

Anyway, I was in my office with the US General Uniform. Of Course, It's not so bad. I read some reports bandits attacks all across villagers, But they're were killed by my soldiers.

Y/N: Not bad, Bandits Attack Rate are going down as usual. Troops were stations around the continent incase of invasion...... I guess the kingdom was changed.

But, The door open revealed to be a Soviet Conscript.

Soviet Soldier: Commander!

Y/N: At ease, What's wrong?

Soviet Soldier: Me and the soldiers were patrolling around the capital. But you won't believe it.

FLASHBACK.

We see a Two Russian Soldiers patrolling, But they're saw people the civilians gathering around by priest announcement.

Priest leader: The princess had made a dear by the demon lord.

The Shianam Civilians was shock want the priest said, While the Russians hear them speech.

Priest leader: The lighting has summon a demon that fall from the sky.

He points at the sky and the castle.

Priest leader: She summon an evil demon that will destroy us all! We saw him summon monsters that has amount 1000 strong.

The Shianam Civilians were listening to his words, While the Russians were became worried that this guy wanted to start a civil war.

Priest leader: Not only that, She abolished slavery that WE wanted. THAT WAS UNFAIR!!!!!

The priest shouted in anger, Many Shianam residents began to release that the princess has summon a demon that will destroy them.

Priest leader: THE PRINCESS BRING A MONSTER TO THIS WORLD!!!! WE MUST NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!!!! THOSE WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE PRINCESS MUST DIE OR FACE PUNISHMENT!!!! THOSE WHO ARE KNIGHTS MUST SOLVES THE GOD OF THIS WORLD!!!! KILL ANY LOYALIST TO THE PRINCESS!!!!! KILL MAN!!!! WOMAN!!!! AND CHILDREN!!!! THAT THOSE WHO ARE NOT BELIEVERS MUST DIE!!!! KILL THE PRINCESS!!!!! AND YOU WILL ALL BECOME SIN!!!!

The priest shouted louding and many Shianam Civilians were now protesting against the princess. Hearing the priest lies as they're started a coup in the capital. Not only Shianam Civilians, But the army knights as well as believe the priest words. The Russian Soldiers were shock & disbelief want just heard, So they're run back to base to inform the commander.

END OF FLASHBACK.

3rd person pov

Y/N was silent, He was shock and disbelief by what he just heard. The priests were starting a coup allowed Diana people to turn against her. This is a problem that will destroy the kingdom and plunged into chaos.

Soviet Soldier: Commander Y/N, The priests were starting a coup. They're have greater numbers, Including the Shianam Knights has they're defective  & wanted the princess dead.

True be told, Y/N clench his fist in anger that diana knights were betraying the princess. Of course, He made been black in the medieval fantasy world, But the princess was kind and helpful person. Even her people are against her because of the priest words about false things, The Shianam Civilians were listening to their lies. He wont let this happen.

Y/N: Send our soldiers to castle and tell the princess get out of their. Send units to the capital streets to handle the situation. If those who are loyal to the princess, Save them.

Soviet Soldier: Da comrade commander.

The Soviet Soldiers left, Living Y/N in the office. He fell on the chair feeling that Kingdom of Shianam was plunged a civil war. He's minds was flowing with in his head.

Y/N: *Though* Princess, Stand their I'm coming for you. I promise.

.............

Location: Kingdom of Shianam, The Capital.

3rd person pov

The scene shown the street of Shianam into a warzone. Knights were fighting each other, The others were loyalists to the princess and the others were defector or traitors of the princess.

Loyalist S. Knight: YOU WILL NEVER KILL THE PRINCESS YOU TRAITORS!!!!

Traitor S. Knight: WE WILL!!!! THE GOD GRATES US TO KILL THAT GIRL!!!!

The loyalists were defending the castle gate against the traitors. However, They're were attacked by bandits has support the traitors. Traitors and the bandits were 150 troops, While the loyalists were 35 army.

Traitor S. Knight: WE ARE OUTNUMBERED THEM!!!! PUSH FORWARD!!!!

Traitors & Bandits were charging with spears. The loyalists were trying anything to not let them past, Between the loyalists was girl with short hair, A smooth skin, Purple eyes and an knight armour helping the loyalists.

Her name is Reben, An Shianam Knight that was an -A Rank that was train with skills, Despite be a highly train female. She can protect the princess in anytime.

Reben: Don't let them past! THOSE TRAITOR MUST FOR BETRAYING THE PRINCESS!!!!

She charges forward and jumps high, Reben twisted her body and ready to kill the traitors. The steps on the ground and caused a wind shockwave that pushes the traitors and the bandits back. One of the bandit charges and ready to stab her, But she dodges and swing her sword and slices the body in half.

Bandit Soldier: AAAHHHHGGGG!!!!

Traitor S. Knight 1: KILL HER!!!

Traitor S. Knight 2: SHE MINE!!!!

Both traitors charges forwards, Reben dodges fast and she kicks two legs at the same sides at the knights. She stands & jumps on top of the traitors and......

*NECK CRACK*

She twisted the traitor neck and fell on the ground dead. Some loyalists were charging using spears and swords. Killing more traitors and bandits.

Traitor S. Knight: AAHHHHHH!!!! MY EYES!!!!

Bandit Soldier: I'M BEEN STAB!!!!!

Not so long, More traitors and bandits were coming for all sides. Many loyalists were exhausting by the fight.

Reben: *Though* Damn it! MORE OF THEM!!!!???? Those traitors had greater numbers!

Loyalists and Reben were ready to fight, Many were risky their lives to protect. But their.......

(Fortunate Son)

Both sides stop has they're hear sounds. Like a music, To out of no nowhere. Two UH-1 Helicopters arrived in action.

Traitor S. Knight: W..... What's that a monster!?

The traitors and the knights were solution terrified by the sheer sizes of the creature.

??? Soldier: FIRE THOSE DAMN!!! TRAITORS!!!!

To be continue

------------

Next Chapter 5: Saving the princess & The civil war.

???: Demons are here!?

???: Defend the gate.

???: Are you all killing the princess~ How rude~

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.9K 52 15
I do not own the characters, they belong to the rightful owner, Bushiroad. There are some characters that I made myself. Couple of years after the mo...
240K 12.4K 98
Author : Du Lai Status: Complete Status in COO: 92 Chapters+6 Extras Jiang Yu was a small mermaid who couldn't sing. He had always felt inferior beca...
4.4K 59 7
Goku after returning from the palace of the palace of the king of everything aka zeno. His friends are planning to kill him because they would though...
549K 17.8K 160
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...