Hard Edges || Mandalorian X R...

By miss_arkhee

"Razor Crest, hey? Didn't know any of these still flew" you joke, trying to ease the mounting tension in the... More

Prologue
|1| The Incident
|2| All Fun and Games
|3| Tell me.
|4| Hard Edges
|5| Chocolate
|6| Another Gift
|7| A good idea
|8| The Best Secret
|9| Mine.
| 11 | Din
|12| Red
|13| Help
|14| Feel Better
| 15 | A Dress and a Sitter
| 16 | Bait
| 17 | Ruined
| 18 | Seeing
| 19 | Knowing
|20| Creed.

| 10 | Look at Me.

1.6K 44 8
By miss_arkhee

TW: threats of SA/violence

"Mine"

The word sends ripples of desire to your very bones. Mando's gaze drifts to your heaving chest, and he tilts his head - "You like that, don't you?" You look up at him and nod, trying to swallow but your mouth has went completely dry.

"Good." He says as he abruptly pulls away and strides off, pod following, and you are left trying to remember how to move. He stops and looks back to you, "coming?" You sneer at his choice of words and drag yourself away from the wall and back to his side.

No one should be able to incapacitate you with a single word - but here we are.

Mine.

You can't help but look at the ground to hide how red your cheeks blush at the thought. You suppose, if there was anyone in the galaxy it would be a thrill to belong to it would be someone like Din. Your mind rolls back to walking into that cantina and the men who drug their eyes down your body like it was a meal - and then as their eyes filled with fear as you strode out with Mando's arm around you. You imagine them trying to avert their gaze as Mando bends you over a table right in the middle of it all - all those people too afraid of what would happen if they were caught looking. Him growling that you're his. You shake your head to try and clear the images from your mind.

Followed by the snoozing baby in the pod, the two of you stroll through the market picking up the odd supplies slowly making your way back to the ship as the sun sets. Quite distracted by your day dreaming you are thumbing through an old used book when a large hand grabs your shoulder causing you to jump.

"Y/N? Did you hear me?" Mando asks, sounding slightly annoyed. Oops. "I have to see someone, alone. I will meet you back at the ship."

"Oh, ok." You say, looking over at the ship unsure of why you are uneasy about it - after all you've spent weeks alone on the ship.

"Take the kid, I won't be long. She's usually very fast."

She? A small tingle of something you don't like biting at the word. Jealousy? That seems childish.

You try not to make a face as he hands you the control vambrace from his arm. "Lock the doors." He stares at you until you nod, and then strides off.

You sigh and turn to the ship, scrunching your face up into a pout. Thought we weren't gonna be here long? It's not a good look, but you are a bit sour that any hyper drive and sleeping baby fun is now postponed. Especially after all the images that have been passing through your mind. You let out a big sigh as you walk in the side hatch and shut it gently behind you. Mind wandering you go about putting the baby in his hammock and storing away the few supplies you had picked up - which is a good distraction for how long Mando's "quick" visit is taking. Some detour considering you were only supposed to be on this planet for the exchange, whoever she is, she must be important.

When you hear the hatch open you curse yourself for not having locked it as you were told - maybe at least he will be sexy in his admonishment about it. You grin at the thought but it disappears immediately as an unfamiliar voice rings through the hull.

"Oh, she is a pretty one." The voice calls out, and your blood turns to ice.

"Told ya - pretty enough even to get the beskar off a mando." A second voice rings out.

What??

You slowly turn around to see 2 men already inside, a 3rd standing in the hatch, blocking the way out. Your eyes dart from face to face - your heart drops - yellow hair and a huge ugly scar across his face, this man was in the cantina. All your fun little fantasies fade away as you remember the way they all stared and whispered. That uneasy feeling in your gut returning - except now you don't have a mountain of steel next to you to calm you and put the fear of Maker in them.

"Tell me, what's it like getting fucked by a tin can?" Yellow hair sneers at you, placing a hand on the hilt of the blade hanging off his belt. "Surely that's what he keeps you around for, No?"

You stare at him wide eyed, frozen in place.

"Like a fun little pet." The other man says, his teeth black in his mouth. He has armour on, a bounty hunter? You hear a faint chuckle from the one standing in the door. "Last time Mando got a pet, screwed us out of a LOT of credits." He hisses, stalking towards you. Your eyes shoot to the bunk where the baby sleeps, you blink it away. They wouldn't dare. Your attention snaps back as you catch the movement of yellow hair drawing his knife.

"The way I see it, he owes us." He says, touching the point to his finger. "Figure, maybe you can pay his debt?"

"I don't have any money." You blurt out. Hating how your voice shakes.

Black mouth smiles and licks his lips, close enough you can smell his sickly breath. "Oh she's funny too." he says, stropping just in front of you.

"Go ahead," yellow hair spits at you, gesturing with his knife "show us what's under all this - we wanna see what's so special."

You swallow the lump in your throat. Eyes. Nose. Groin. You repeat weak zones in your mind. Wishing like heck you'd used your time with a Mandalorian much differently.

"You can make this easier on yourself girl, or make it real hard." the black mouthed man curses at you. "Take it off, or he will cut it off - and his hand is likely to slip."

You close your eyes, trying to prepare yourself.

When you open them there's far more light streaming from behind the men. No one is blocking the door and the moonlight is streaming in. Your eyes catch a glint of beskar and you do your best not to react. You lock eyes on the helmet and you see him raise a finger to where his mouth would be.

You look back at your captors, a smug smile crosses your lips. Just then black mouth lurches forward and catches you by the hair. "Listen here you little slut!" He barely registers the loud snap behind him in time to turn his head and watch his companions body slump to the floor. He starts scrambling backwards, dragging you with him and you let out a scream as your scalp burns, fingers scratching at his grip, legs kicking uselessly. You see Mando's boots rush towards him and hope floods your heart only to flatlines as he abruptly halts. The sound of a blaster charging up fills your ear as the cool metal presses to your temple. Your whole body freezes and your eyes lock on Mando. He is standing there, only a few feet away, hands in the air in surrender.

Fuck.

Your heart beats so loud in your ears you can barely hear anything else.

"Let her go, and you can go." Mando's voice rings between beats.

The blaster is shaky as your captor slowly shuffles towards the door, weighing his options for getting out of here alive.  "Yeah right - like you're letting me walk out of here." He says, voice cracking.

"You have my word, let her go and you can go. But - hurt her, and there isn't anywhere you can hide from me." Dins voice is dangerous and cold.

You can feel the panic surging through your captor as he inches closer to the doorway, picking up speed as he gets closer. You start to thrash your legs to get away and he yanks your head back so hard your vision flashes white. Instinctively you jam your elbow back into ribs and for a second he lets go of your hair - only to catch the back of your neck before you can move away. His nails bite into your flesh causing you to let out a scream - A flash of movement as Mando's hand moves for his holster. "HEY! HEY! HEY!" The man yells desperately slamming his weapon back to your temple with a crack.

The sound of a blaster bolt fills the hull and the world goes black as you clamp your eyes shut. You feeling like you are falling - but somehow floating at the same time. It's like falling under the water, you don't even feel the pain of hitting the floor.

It could be an eternity or a second, you aren't sure. Everything is still, everything is quiet.

Suddenly it's like your body goes into overdrive - everything is too loud, your breath too fast and out of control, heart beat racing in your temples, ears ringing. Your eyes snap open trying to make sense of the now sideways view of the ship. You slowly press your hand to the floor to try and ground yourself. The floor is hot and sticky. You raise a hand in front of your face too see, and it's covered in blood. Looking down at the floor you see blood spreading red and thick - so much blood. Too much blood. Who knew a person had so much blood? You follow it to its source and see a frozen black snarl and a smoking hole right between two lifeless eyes.

Realization hits like a truck. That's a fucking dead guy! That's a fucking dead guy who was going to-

Strong, familiar hands land on your shoulders like an anchor in the hurricane that is your mind.

"Look at me."

Your eyes search wildly for him, panic clouding your vision. Hands scrambling out until they land on his arms.

"Cyar'ika look at me. Look at me. You're okay, you're safe."

When your gaze finally finds that familiar slit in the helmet it's like the rough edges of steel melt away and you swear you see right through it all. Right to him. You feel your breath start to come easier, though tears being to well up and fall from your eyes without a single whimper or sound.

"You just look at me ok? You don't look anywhere else. I got you. You're safe."

You are only vaguely aware you start to rise as he scoops you up in his arms. You put any energy left in your body into keeping your eyes locked as he carries you across the hull. You wish you didn't, but as he takes an awkward step you look down for a second - and you see the yellow haired man's face. Only it's pointing the entirely wrong direction. Suddenly it's like you're underwater again.

"At me, look at me." Din says, his voice stern but soothing.

You manage to keep your eyes where they belong the rest of the walk, Din sets you down very gingerly on the edge of a crate out of sight of the carnage.

He bends down so he is eye level with you, "I will be right back. Right back, ok?"

You think you nod, everything feels numb. He stares at you for a few seconds before disappearing. You sit completely still just listening to the off kilter tone in your ears.

Din appears before you again. You can't seem to get your head to move to look up at him. Once more he lowers himself to you. "I just need to get us in the air, ok? You stay right here. Look at me. I'll be right back."

You open your mouth but no sounds comes out, so you try your best to nod again.

He jogs away. You stare blankly ahead, as he moves about the shop, then vaguely aware of the rumble of the ship as it takes off. When Din returns he wordlessly scoops you back up and brings you into the fresher, when he sets you down you get to see yourself for the first time in the mirror. You look a mess, eyes wide and red tears, clothes stuck to your skin with blood - some of it yours, a large gash over your temple. You lock eyes on him in the mirror and he places his helmet to the back of your head for a moment before he begins carefully undressing you.

The feeling of being naked in front of him outside is sex is new - different, but not uncomfortable, it feels somehow more intimate. He handles you like you are made of glass, and it makes tears well in your eyes again. Guilt floods you as you remember this whole situation happened because you can't follow a simple instruction: lock the door. You watch him turn on the water, remove his glove and let the water run over his fingers as he adjust the taps. The simple gesture sinks into your chest and roots itself with another new feeling. He gently guides you under the stream of water, and you sigh as the water so warm and inviting streams over your body. Din begins methodically removing his armour, piling it neatly in the corner until he's wearing nothing but the helmet, and he stops completely like he hadn't considered this part. He seems stuck there, nothing but the sound of water beating down.

"I won't look. You can trust me." You finally whisper.

He turns his head towards you, and you slowly, purposefully close your eyes and turn to face the wall. You hear the sound of beskar being carefully set down on the counter, and it tugs at that new feeling again. You can see the bright lights from behind your eyelids - this is a new level. Here, in the small bright space, you could destroy his world with just one quick glance over your shoulder - and yet, here he is placing it all in your hands.

His hands gently tip your head to the side and you wince as he gingerly dabs at your wound with a damp cloth. He then lathers his soap onto the cloth and methodically goes about cleansing your body of any evidence of todays events. When he is satisfied, he gently tips your head back and washes your hair, his strong hands massaging your scalp melts away the sadness and fear. As he rinses the conditioner from your hair you decide to break the silence again.

"I'm sorry."

His hands freeze in place.

"I'm sorry -" your voice cracks "I didn't listen. I didn't lock-"

"Shhhhh" he pulls you into him,  "No. No. Oh my sweet girl, no. I am sorry, I should have been here. They were here because of me. Because of me you could have..." he trails off.

You catch a sob in your throat. "I'm okay, really."

He slowly turns you to face him, vulnerable in every way a person can be. You keep your eyes pressed tightly closed. He places his forehead on yours, his nose tickling yours as he speaks.

"I will always keep you safe Y/N. You are mine. I won't let anyone take you from me. You are mine," his voice drops to a whisper "and I am yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 593 37
A Vader Dark Romance The end of the Clone Wars didn't come with a cease fire and peace treaty. It came all at once, with a dream and the disappearanc...
47.1K 1.2K 22
din djarin x reader COMPLETED ---------- you're a force-sensitive doctor who offers aid to remote villages on planets unheard of. one day, you encoun...
210 0 12
An AU where Darth Vader found out he had a son, intercepted Obi-Wan on his way to Tatooine, and took Luke. To keep him safe from the Emperor, he hid...