Perfect for you ( 성혼/ SUNGHOO...

beaween

Working with her past lover is not easy. Which a girl from a broken family, starting to fall in love again w... Еще

1: You
2: begged
3 : Accept
4: I protect you
5: enough
6: messed up
7: confused
8: home
9: feeling
10: thank you
11: I miss you
12: different
13: birthday
14: you
15: can't be
16: wake up..
17: I crash them all
19: ring
20: misunderstanding
21: finally
22: a day with him
23: I decide
24: messed up
25: not right
26: congratulations
27: tears
28: wedding night
29: years
30: dad
31: you
32: not a good idea
33: flower
34: nice to meet you
35: accompany
36: thought of you
37: just for you
38: a week before
39: didn't have chance.
40: the one
41: unexpected
42: beautiful night

18: heewon

224 13 0
beaween

the next day I leave house a little bit early, my foot found it's way to company. I will visit jungwon after working hours end, at this time I can't let myself sad all the times. I need to get hold of myself.

Everyone keep their eyes on me, I sit at my table and turn on the computer. Yuri come closer to me, check up on me. " Haewon you okay? how's your brother?" she ask.

My body stop working, I don't know what to say as if I'm lost on searching the answer. " he.. he's okay" I replied and get my work.

I continue arranging the file on my desk, my work stop when sunghoon called to his office. "is there something I need to do? I'm busy right now" I said, sitting on the chair Infront of his desk.

"why are you here? I thought I told you to take a rest take a leave for a few more days?" he turn his face to me after typing something at his computer. "well I decided to get back to my work... I will manage my time to visit jungwon" I explain.

"You will be tired in that way, how about just take a leave.. I'll cover for you" he plead, getting up from his seat and walk toward me.

I whined getting clingy to him to let me work. "pleaseee  I can do it.. if you're with me" my hands found it's way to his tie playing with them seductively.

He smiled and pulled me by the waist, "I'll let you.. but I need my gift in return, kiss me and I let you go" he smile cutely. I pinch his cheeks, before pulling him to sudden kiss. The kiss only a minute until I pulled away from him.

"I see you after work" I wink and leave his room.

The work hour come to end, I was walking through the hallway to front door. After I exist the building I saw a car that familiar to me, the car door open viewing jay with dashing look . Handsome.

"oh my jay !! how are you" I jump happily, " good, how bout you?" he chuckled. My smiled disappear, I don't know weather I'm good or not. Many things happen.

instead of hiding from him I decided to brought him to hospital with me. " good I guess? do you wanna come with me.. to hospital?" I stutter. "Why ? Is someone sick or what?" he ask back.

"well just see until we get there, I'll explain later. I share you a location, I'll go with sunghoon" I said pointing at sunghoon car behind us. He nodded and we leave to hospital.

We walk and arrive at his room, jay look at me at rise one of his eyebrows. "he's in there" I said and told him to get in.

I wait outside, watch him from the outside. broke down on his knees as soon as he realize that he was visiting jungwon, jungwon was supposed to meet him the day after but instead this where he ended up.

I hold my tears and turn to sunghoon, hiding my face on his chest.

After a few minutes, jay step out from the room with puffy red eye. "it's bullying case.. " I said and start to explain to him from a to z. "and I hope you can help me.. ".  "of course I can, just call me if anything happens. I'll be there" he replied.

"It's getting late, I leave now.. can I come to visit him ?" he ask , I nodded " yes you can, just come whenever you want " I said. he smiled and leave, now only left me and sunghoon. I take a look at jungwon before leaving, " I'll comeback tomorrow.. you need to wake up quickly only by then I can get back to my real me" I said, bending down to his face kissing his forehead. I smiled once again and leave the hospital since the visit hour is ending soon.

"thank you, I'll see you tomorrow " I step out from the car, he rolled down his window to see me off . "do you want me to pick you up?" He ask, " no, it's okay. I'll take taxi" I answered.

"okay then, see you tomorrow. Goodnight and I love you" he shyly say , blush toward what he just said just now. I was taken aback for a moment but then I answered him back, " okay goodnight, love you too" I wave at him.

I turn back and walk back to my apartment. Sure it was a tiring day, but for me to lose myself again is not something I can do plenty of time so I need to be strong to get justice for jungwon.

.
.
.

The day start to fill with paperwork, I have many things to do since the day I take a leave, many works come to my desk. I focus on my work until a female on my age come to our office.

"yuri can you pass me the fil-" my word got cut off by the sound of female voice interrupting my conversation with yuri. "I AM BACK EVERYONE!" I look at yuri with weird expression and then turn my gaze to the female.

At the time I see familiar face that give different vibe, everything from he has changed. "heewon?" I called her name, her smile disappear when she saw me and the smiled turn to awkward one. "haewon? What are you doing here?" she ask, coming closer to me.

"what do you mean by doing here? I am working here ! heewon you've changed.. like a lot " I said in amaze approaching her. Her smiled turn into an awkward smile as soon as I try to get closed to her. "w- well yea.. I guess, see you later" she said and run to sunghoon room.

I was about to run after her but yuri stopped me, " you know her?" she ask, rising her eyebrows. I nodded and sit back on my chair. "well I suggest for you to stopped talking to her, I thought she will never comeback and now she's here. There will be no days for us to rest or can get a peaceful day working here. It's starting again ughh" she groan, rolled her eyes and deeply sigh.

Weird? Heewon is not a person who will make someone suffer, she is a good friend I used to know.

"wait, what do you mean? is she also working here or what?" I ask, " well she just too crazy for our boss, whenever Mr Park come here sometimes he will bring young master also with him and yet there's a girl who will follow him wherever he go which make him really uncomfortable.

and she will tell us to do everything she ask for, as if we are her slave. I bet she just finish her study at UK, now she's here I bet young master father will hired her also" she tells the whole story while I carefully listen to her. "so are you telling me that she's been liking Mr Park since teenager? So she's been study at the same school as sunghoon when they're teenager?" I said, she nods and go back to her work not minding me.

I gasp and quickly went to toilet to take my time, I lock the door and lean on the back of the door taking my breath. " So heewon has been liking sunghoon.. without telling me.. and now she's.. she's been after sunghoon after all this time?" I say out of the curiosity.

But the point is, she can't know about my relationship with sunghoon. I quickly turn around get out from the toilet, I take my book and rush to his office. Poor me to burst into the room without knocking, "let just face whatever he gave me, I don't care" I close my eyes and let out a big sigh.

The view I didn't expect at all is burning inside me, she was kissing him. To be exact she's kissing my boyfriend. I clear my throat and turn away from seeing them still close to each other, I could see sunghoon pushed her away and wipe his lips with the back of his hand.

" H- haewon? do you need something?" he stutter, fixing his coat. I awkwardly smiled and show him the file to sign. Sunghoon clear his throat and turn to look at heewon with cold eyes, " I talk to you later, get out" he said sternly, while heewon is fighting the urge to stay in his room.

She stomped all the way out and glared to me. After she's out from the room, I sit on the sofa near his table. "so you kiss her?" I tease him, he rush and vend down to my level and tell the whole story.

"well I've been wanting to tell you about her, I thought you guys still friends but I'm wrong.. I don't like her, I swear I never had feeling for her even once!" he said on one breath. I chuckled and cupped his face,  and quickly kiss the top of his nose. His expression did tell him  he was being anxious and sad, " are you mad at me?" he rise one of his eyebrows.

I smiled and peck his lips, " w-what should I do about that? I'm your girlfriend and I feel mad and jealous when someone touch my boyfriend " I lay back. "don't be mad.. I will distance myself from her okayyy??? " he slowly sit beside me , locking our hands together.

"okay then, I let you go this time!!" I nods and we both laugh. Slowly he lean in and let our lips collide, the kiss was passionate as if we both don't want to let go. We pulled away and stare into each other eyes.

"I'll go back now, see you after work" I get up from the sofa, taking my file with me. " okay see you babe" he smiled. I nods and get back to my work.

After work~

I was waiting for sunghoon to pick me up, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn behind and see heewon standing behind me and smile widely.

"heewon? why are you here? I thought you already go back ?" I caressed the back of my neck nervously. "why? can't I be here? " she ask me back, " well it's my thoughts, sorry" I chuckled, " well let's meet up sometimes, I also need to talk something about us and about him" she pointed out to the person behind me.

I turn to look but she pulled me by the shoulder, " see you later, bye!" she smiled and let go of me.

I shook my head, and get into sunghoon car as he drove to hospital.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

55.7K 1.7K 32
"After entering into a college Kim Sunoo found a boy, who made the first move to get close to Sunoo but something was wrong with him and Sunoo knew...
114K 6K 18
Jake feels that he has never been in love but things change when he realizes his feelings for his long time best friend, Sunghoon. or Watch as both J...
365K 17.9K 47
── i hate you, get lost 「They kept saying this things to each other. Love? They don't believe that these things happens between enemies. But...
90.8K 4.7K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...