AVATAR 2 x READER || AONUNG x...

By xqnoxx

Humans invaded your homes, destroyed your land. Setting everything in flames. The humans, the enemies after y... More

01: DISASTER
02: THE WATER
04: BOND

03: CATCH US

2.6K 95 41
By xqnoxx

WARNING: This chapter will involve, fluff, 'cringe?'.

IF YOU DISLIKE ANY OF THIS PLEASE LEAVE!

IT IS BETTER TO WATCH THE AVATAR 2 MOVIE TO UNDERSTAND BETTER!

CHAPTER: 03

TITLE: CATCH US

WORDS; 1289

I woke up peacefully, nothing paining in me. Nothing at all bothering me.

I looked down to notice someone put a blanket over me while I was sleeping, I smiled at this act of kindness.

I neatly folded the blanket up and placed it on the side of the room.

I walked put our new home to have to sun beam on me, it was really bright. I wasn't used to the sun flashing me like this but I could get use to it and to this place. I mean, I've got to.

I noticed in the water I found my two brothers spotted there with a few others, but I noticed a certain someone I met yesterday. Its was Aonung. He suddenly made eye contact with me but turned away after, maybe I saw it wrong.

I walked across the net and sat on a wooden raft about the water. It was connected to the nets. Very creative.

As I sat down i just spectating my brothers and their new friends. I wondered where my sisters where, I turned my head around but I didn't see them.

When I turned back to see my brothers I noticed they disappeared, "huh?" I accidentally made a noise from confusion.

Where did they go? Did they master breathing under water already? They are fast learners I'm proud.

I looked down to my feet as I slightly kicked the water, as I was doing this I noticed a faint shadow slowly going up.

"RA!" My brother appeared out the water appearing in front of me making me scream slightly.

"Jeez!" I said a bit annoyed, looking away from Lo'ak.

"Come in the water!" He tugged on my leg as he said this.

"Alright..!" I carefully slid into the water as I was floating above it, "Where did Neteyam go?" I asked my younger brother.

"Oh! He's under the water! Come look." He happily said, before I could respond he took a deep breathe and gone under the water once again.

"Seriously..." I nervously inhaled using the technique Aonung tolled me about, then threw my body under the water.

When I entered the water I noticed all the beauty inside which I completely ignored when I was with Aonung, o was too focused in him yesterday I didn't even realise how pretty the ocean was.

I let myself sink deep into the water before following after Lo'ak who was swimming towards Neteyam.

I ignored the fact I must of looked embarrassing while I was swimming behind Lo'ak I probably looked like a little toddler being silly in the water.

When Neteyam noticed me in the water he gave me a small wave before going back up for air.

I decided to tag along up to inhale some air aswell. "Y/n!"

"Neteyam!" I responded, "What do you think about this place?" He asked me smiling like a goof he is.

"I like it!" I responded to be greeted by other faces showing out of the water.

A beautiful girl swam towards me and asked, "Is your wound okay?"

"Yeah! It is okay, I just can't put the much pressure on it." I smiled at the greeting girl, she looked magical to me.

I noticed behind her Lo'ak was staring at her as if he saw a goddess, I smirked at him as he walked noticed this and was very confused.

"You should check on Lo'ak! He was hurt too." I mentioned to her not knowing if he really did get hurt then.

"Oh really!?" She turned around to face Lo'ak as I quickly turned around not realising someone was behind and bumped into them.

"Ow." He dramatically said.

My mouth widened amongst with my pupils, I didn't know Aonung was behind me. How long was he behind me for!?

Why is he saying ow surely I didn't even bump into him that hard. I turned around ignoring that I bumped into him.

"Your not gonna apologise?" He asked me expecting a deep honest apology from me.

I let out a small sigh, before saying my sweet apology to him.

"Oh sorry! Did I hurt u!? Do u need me to kiss your booboo?" I turned back to him, mocked him while laughing silently in my head.

"Yeah maybe you do!." He slyly responded back moving his head towards my face making me quickly turn around, he had the hugest grin on his face. I looked at him with a cringed look.

What is he, is he mad!

His words made me heat up inside though, good thing? Bad thing?

My head turned around to see if anyone heard what he said which luckily no one did and turned back giving him the same 'eyeing' look, what are u saying? My face read.

"Your not?" He teased me, I responded with a blunt embarrassed, "No."

He moved his head away from mine and let out a small laugh, "it's just a joke, don't take its seriously." He elbowed me slightly

I shook my head violently at the thought and turned back to the other people, "Can you tell me their names?" I awkwardly asked him
changing the subject as he moved besides me.

Let's just forget what he said then, nothing much. It was just a joke.

He let out a sigh as he raised his hand sluggishly pointing to the girl, she had beautiful hair and bright blue mesmerising eyes. She looked like a angel actually like a goddess.

"My sister," he states, "Tsireya."

My eyes widened at that fact they were siblings, wow beauty must run in the family.

His hand then pointed to a boy with a creative hair style, his hair style was more different from the rest.

"Rotxo," he spoke, "He's a free diver. A close friend of mine."

I nodded my head, "You know my brothers?" I asked him.

He just responded with a "yes".

Thats unfortunate I would of been the one who got to tell you their names.

Tsireya turned around to me and Aonung, "Let's see how fast you guys can swim!" She spoke with a smile as she clapped her hands together, she looked and sounded so innocent it was sweet.

"That's a good idea!" I responded to her as my two brothers both nodded looking at eachother.

"Let's do it!" Neteyam spoke with excitement.

Wow well we are gonna do a terrible job at this. Or maybe just me.

"Alright let's see if u can catch up with our speed!" I heard Aonung say before he dived himself in the water setting.

I felt as if he knew what was coming, that we would fail terribly.

As he swam under the water, Tsireya and Rotxo followed behind after.

"Come on then!" Lo'ak excitedly said, he was thrilled to try beat them. I assumed or he was just excited to try hard at this?

"Alright let's go!" I muttered under my breath as my brothers where already under the water trying their best.

QUESTION: Any other Avatar x Reader u would like?

DATES: I'll try upload three or more times a week!

SUPPORT: If you liked this please leave a comment and like!

NOT READ THROUGH! You may expect mistakes!

Note ~

Thank you everyone for almost 900 views ! This chapter is making me regret posting this. 💔

Apologies for the short chapter, I'm a bit sick. I have got tonsillitis, it's horrible. 😕

It feels like I'm going to fast 😓

QUESTION 02: am i going to fast?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 1K 14
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
12.1K 26 8
A chatroom for all.
29.8K 721 5
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Koneko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...