who knew ? //KIDGE VLD; first...

By MILLI_greenity

"What were the probabilities for them to end up that way ? " pidge just came back from work very tired .. she... More

chapter 1 : Friends with privileges ..
chapter 2 : the discovery
chapter 3 : 10 am~
chapter 4 : maybe ?..
chapter 5 : family dinner
chapter 6 : Paladin's meeting
Chapter 7 : gender reveal
chapter 8 : 7.5
chapter 9 : KAIDEN
chapter 10 : hospital meeting
chapter 11 : FINALY !!
note
chapter 13 : a new life
chapter 14: love hurts

chapter 12 : unexpected

47 1 0
By MILLI_greenity

"Yesterday, I saw you sleeping with Kayden. It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. I felt... I don't know... weird. So I made a decision. I don't know if you'll agree..." Keith paused, taking a deep breath. "Pidge... we've known each other for a long time. At first, I thought we were from different worlds... I mean, we are. But I thought I'd never understand you. In the end, I know I was wrong. Our relationship grew, and over time, I guess I had to learn to deal with my feelings. It's never been easy for me to talk like I'm doing right now or to just understand how I feel, how other people feel. But as our relationship grew, I learned to deal with them, to understand. I now know how to express them... Katie."

Keith took Pidge's hands in his.

"Everything is happening so fast, and so are my feelings. Look at us now! We're parents! Together! I might have made this decision without thinking it through, but I feel like it's the right thing to do."

Keith took a small box out of his pocket, making Pidge gasp.

"I love you, and... I want to spend my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Pidge didn't answer immediately; she sat there in shock.

"I mean... we're not obligated to if you don't want to... I didn't think th—"

"Keith. Of course. Yes! I WANT TO!! I love you too, and I'm glad that you're going to be my future because that's what I want!"

Keith smiled, unable to contain his happiness. He swept her into his arms, and she hugged him back tightly. After a moment of hugging, Pidge cupped his chin and kissed him. Her hands rested on the back of his neck as his hands settled on her hips. They stopped kissing.

"You want the ring or what?" Keith asked, chuckling.

"What I want is to sleep," she answered, yawning and smiling at the same time.

"Give me your hand," he said, still smiling. She offered her hand, and Keith gently placed a ring on her finger. It had an emerald on it.

"Now, you're officially THE future Mrs. Kogane!" he declared in a fancy voice.

She chuckled and hugged him, and they both fell onto the bed.

"Don't fall asleep; I have to go shower," Keith reminded her, patting her back.

She didn't respond. Keith glanced at her and saw that she was already asleep. He sighed contentedly and kissed her forehead.

"All right... I'll let you sleep on my chest for five more minutes, and then I'll go shower... but just five minutes of cuddling, no more," she snored in response.

As you can imagine, Keith cuddled her for more than five minutes... he did for almost an hour. I mean, seriously, do you think it's easy to let go of that small pigeon?

In the middle of the night, screams were coming from Kayden's bedroom. It was almost 3 a.m.

Pidge groaned and was about to get up, but she got stopped by her boyfriend.

"Sleep, I've got this," he said, pulling her down onto the bed.

Pidge frowned. She was sure tired, but she was capable of handling the situation herself.

"Look, Keith, this is very nice, but ever since Kayden is here, I feel very useless. You've taken a lot of time to take care of him while I was just sleeping. So now..." she got up and started to walk toward Kayden's room.

"I'll come—"

"No, I've got this, you stay here," Keith said, looking at her and putting his head down on the pillow.

Pidge arrived in Kayden's room and looked at her son. She took him in her arms and then sat on a chair that was next to the bed.

"Calm down, honey... what is wrong?" she said, smelling him. "You don't need to be changed, you may be hungry—"

Pidge stopped her sentence when she saw the inside of Kayden's mouth: small teeth were already appearing.

"WHAT IN THE—"

Pidge couldn't believe it. The teeth couldn't appear now; he was born two days ago! She started panicking, and then it came back to her head; she had completely forgotten:

"When Keith was a baby, his teeth appeared soon after his birth, his father told me how unnatural it was for humans, but for Galra, it is something completely normal! So don't be scared if the little one's teeth start appearing early, he'll be fine... I left everything I knew about Kaito's birth."

Krolia had told her about this! Pidge had just completely forgotten because she was tired...

"Oh gosh... it's hurting you, sweetie, right? Hold on, Mama's got this..." Pidge got up with her son in her arms and opened a drawer, taking out a chewing rattle. "There, sweet angel... it'll make your baby teeth feel better..." She kissed her son's forehead and then sat back in the chair where she was sitting a few seconds ago. She yawned again and then fell asleep.

Keith wasn't sleeping; actually, he was waiting for his fiancee to come back to bed. It had been 15 minutes since Kayden stopped crying and Katie was in his room. She was supposed to be back by now...

Keith got up and walked toward Kayden's room to find his future wife and son sleeping on a chair.

Keith sighed, then he smiled. He couldn't help it.

"That's it," he said with a soft voice.

He went in front of them and then proceeded to lift them both, waking Pidge up.

"What are you doing?" Pidge said weakly.

"Taking you both to bed," Keith answered.

"You're going to wake him up," Pidge said.

"Of course not..."

Keith slowly placed them both in their big bed and then came next to them. They cuddled all three for a moment, and then Pidge fell asleep tucked comfortably into Keith's chest with Kayden still in her arms.

Soon after, Keith fell asleep with the best feeling in the world. He had a woman that he loved and was going to get married to, and a son that he loved with all his heart. Now, there were still some things that were bothering him...

Firstly, he was still wondering why James still looked mad at him after all those years, even though they forgave each other after Keith returned to Earth.

Secondly, it made him feel bad that his father wasn't there to see what he had become. He wasn't there to see Katie and Kayden. He would have loved them. Keith knew that.

But there was no time to feel sad. Right now, he was having a great time with the ones he loved. Keith fell asleep with a smile on his lips.

In the morning, Pidge woke up with her son and her boyfriend—her fiance—in front of her.

"Gosh, is he really mine?" Pidge thought while raising her hand in front of her eyes. There was the beautiful ring on it.

"It was a dream... I'm going to get married?! HOW DID I FEEL ASLEEP SO EASILY?!" she gasped.

She stared for a moment at her hand and then left a kiss on her fiance's forehead. After that, she sat on the bed, putting her face in her hands. She stretched.

It was 8 a.m.

Pidge looked around when she heard a sound: baby Kayden was awake.

"Hi there, sweetie, are you hungry?" Pidge cooed.

Kayden opened his mouth and yawned. He couldn't understand what she said, but he was hoping to get food soon. Katie smiled.

"Alright, come here, let's not wake your father up," she said as she took her son in her arms and headed to the kitchen with the best feeling ever.

She had to plan her wedding.

The future seemed so beautiful...

To be continued ....

hey !! sorry I took a long time to get that part of the story out but I have been sick lately :(
this story is far to be finished just because I have so many ideas and also because I hate to finish storys ....
anyways , I let you guess what the next part will be about !!
see you soon !!
Stay tuned for chapter 13✅✅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462 20 11
The fight of the universe, Voltron has to over come an obstacle of love. What will they do when Lance is all alone? And what happens when Lance fail...
78.1K 2.6K 10
//COMPLETED// Keith had never been the best at making and keeping friends. It is something he's very aware of, and with one of Lance's friends joinin...
17.8K 497 27
The gang of three, Lance, Hunk and Pidge! After they all graduated from high school, the gang decided to live together. They moved to a small island...
169K 3.9K 73
(Before hand I would like to state that this is not a full story! Just ideas for a story that will not get finished! There are a lot of ideas and it...