~ 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 ~ ✔️

By Katie_901

A girl from Japan moved to Korea to study and since her parents had the opportunity, they decided to simplify... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓪!!
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓣𝔃𝓾𝔂𝓾!!
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-41-
-42-
𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓪!!
-43-
𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓣𝔃𝓾𝔂𝓾!!
-44-
-45-
-𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵-
💙✨

-40-

91 15 0
By Katie_901

TzuyuPOV

Well, Wednesday the 17th has come, with these seven things my birthday on June 14th has slipped very quickly, I will say in short I celebrated it very modestly.

My parents called me in the morning and congratulated me, they are also waiting for me very much at home during the summer holidays, I'll just get my gift there, but Mademoiselle Elki was congratulated very quickly, but she was warm and pleasant in her heart, she called me at 12:00 and asked to get out, I got ready and went out into the yard, where she met me with very beautiful and fragrant flowers, just as she called him a «modest» gift.

We hugged, and since she had a very busy day, we agreed to meet in the coming days and go to a restaurant and celebrate it wonderfully and finally tell her that she had such a serious thing going on there that she even began to pay less attention to me.

But Mina-unnie probably forgot, so something like that... And she was at home that day... Well, just if I'm not mistaken, she spent the night at Chaeyoung, uh.

In no case do I get upset and do not take offense at her, because I can understand, well, maybe there is a small drop of resentment, well, not a small one, but this one is already behind, yes...

I even almost forgot about my birthday myself, it happens with my moral state...

Mmm, with your permission, let's go back to our present time, it's 11:07 am now, I overslept breakfast, but you can eat it later, so we get up and do all our morning routines.

Where's that penguin-walking girl? Perhaps she has already got up and is doing something useful, and not like me... We must return the schedule! Uh-huh, uh-huh in the future, I forgot to add.

-Did you get up?, - Mina asked when she entered the room and took the phone, looked at me with a warm smile, I fell ill and thought and decided to turn on my side and hid under my clothes, said not so loudly:
-Nope, it seemed to you, onnii.

-Hey, you little naughty, get up! I've already prepared breakfast for you, but I'll sit with you for company and just drink coffee, - Mina said, I looked out and saw a strictly Penguin, took a sigh and began to lazily lick out of my, say, so-called mink into the real world.

-Good girl, see you in the kitchen, - Mina said and left the room, I just nodded and went to the bathroom, went to the shower and did all my morning routines, then changed and finally went to the kitchen to Minari.

Opening the door, I saw a beautiful girl sitting at the table, stirring coffee in a mug, looking out the window at the warm weather, the sun shone half of the living room, the sky was gentle blue, there were already a few people walking in the street in a pleasant atmosphere, spent wonderful summer days.

-Well, finally, that sleepy person came out, - said Mina, who laughed at me, I just walked awkwardly and sat down at the table, looking at the dishes that were already ready and warmed up, also standing on the table.

Just slept off, looks delicious! And what a flavor, - I said smiling broadly, Mina looked at the dishes, and then said to me:-Thanks Tzu, bon appetit, Yoda!

-Thank you and thank you so much for the food, unnie!, - I said and began to eat delicious food from the Penguin, the morning starts just fine, I have never been so alive, well, maybe I was, but for a long time.

While I ate and Mina drank coffee, I just bombarded her with thousands of compliments about cooking, we also talked warmly and after a delicious meal, I took the incident and washed the dishes, well, we went to get ready, re-check things, some added to the suitcase, well and then we called a taxi and went to the airport.

—Airport—

[Incheon Airport]

Coming out of the taxi, I was surprised to see one person.

Under construction at the entrance, well, Mina did not notice the campaign, as she took suitcases... Oh, you need help! And I stared, but Mina did not help.

-Aigoo, I could do it myself, - Mina said when I approached her and took the last suitcase from her, we thanked the driver and finally we go into the buildings.

But, Mina still didn't notice the campaign, but they did notice us and this man clearly looked at Minari, I decided to poke my hand into Minen and say not so loudly about the man who was standing at the entrance:
-From the right is Chaeyoung-unnie.

According to her emotions, she was noticeably shocked when she turned to the right, met her gaze with a man and, to my surprise, Mino-unni opened her arms, and the elder ran into the arms of Chaeyoung-unni, and I stepped aside with things so as not to interfere other people.

Okay, I still got out so that my soul would not feel bad and went into the phone, pretending as if someone had written to me and I had to answer, they turned out to be friends, do I understand everything correctly? Or now they will try to return Minari... No, I won't have anything to arrange here, even if the second option is true.

What willpower do I have to exist here, even if all this is happening to me, although as an option it was to return back to myself and start life from a new leaf, but no, my dear Tzuyu, decides to endure this one and thinks that everything will be settled and will be as before! Stop the planet, I'll get out.

-Tzu, - Mina called me when she came up to me and her dialogue with Chaeyoung had already ended, or maybe they had already decided something ... Ha, what wonderful thoughts.

-Tzu, let's go, it's time for us and it is advisable not to be late, - Mina said, I turned to her and nodded, forced a smile and taking things, we went to register and do everything we need to do.

After we did everything and checked in our luggage, and now we walk around the lobby and look at the shops, while we go to our exit on the plane, there was such a silence.

-Is something bothering you again?, - Mina asked and we finally found our gate and sat in the empty seats in the waiting area, I shook my head and said:
-Nope! I'm just excited.

-Well, we're just best friends now, well, she decided to come earlier and see me off, well, for the hundredth time she apologized to the house and also wished us a safe trip and a great time, well, we also talked about something else, and then they parted, because she had to go to another meeting, - Mina said calmly and put her head on my shoulder.

Oh, it means that everything was like that, and I already thought up a lot of things in my head, well then you can calmly breathe and stop being jealous, especially we are not together, yet... Or maybe we won't ever, no one knows what it will be further.

-I see, unnie, uh... Well, it's good that now you definitely settled everything and remained best friends, now there will be a whole crowd standing in line to meet such a wonderful girl, - I said quietly, and then I realized what I said and it became from such words not on my own, because I do not need competition!

-Interestingly, you said at the end, you probably had yourself, did I understand everything correctly?, - Mina asked me, my jaw almost dropped from what I heard, I blinked several times and gathered my thoughts, okay, turn on and come to life and come on Tzuyu, you won't miss such a chance to restore such a relationship with such a charming girl, you can even meet, or maybe even look after for a start, so you need to say something more boldly:
-Hey, maybe, who knows.

MinaPOV

What mixed feelings I have gone, mmm... The campaign is now returning something that I used to feel for this person.

Oooh, Chaeyoung is calling!

-I'll come now, be here, - I said and moved a little further away from Tzuyu.

Mina:
-Yoboseyo;

Chaeyoung:
-Have you passed everything?;

Mina:
-Yes, we are now sitting in the waiting area;

Chaeyoung:
-How are you, Unnie?;

Mina:
-Not bad, I'm just worried, after all, I still don't know where we're flying, but I won't look at the scoreboard, so I can't wait until this girl tells me where we're flying;

Chaeyoung:
-Don't worry, everything will be fine, I trust her, I really want to establish our friendly relations with Tzuyu, well, she will probably tell you on the plane, so be patient my dear traveler friend;

Mina:
-I think you will get along well with each other and be good friends, I will help you with this;

Chaeyoung:
-Thanks, Minari! This is very nice of you, oh I hope I don't detain you;

Mina:
-There is still a lot of time, we even have time to have lunch and I'm always glad to help my best friend;

Chaeyoung:
-I noticed a piece of love in your eyes when you arrived by taxi and Tzuyu took the last suitcase from you and by the way she immediately noticed me when she got out of the car! Her gaze was so cold, it's amazing how quickly you got used to her change of mood;

I looked at Tzuyu who was just sitting in our seat with headphones on with her eyes closed, smiled lightly and continued to look out the window.

Mina:
-Yes?! Maybe you meant d-friendly? Of course, I have been talking with her for a long time and already easily got used to her character;

Chaeyoung:
-Pabo, unnie, anion, this one is completely different! Looking ahead, I will only be happy for you if YOU date Tzuyu;

Mina:
-Ah? Oooh, well... uh?!;

Chaeyoung:
-The most important thing is that you feel yourself in love, care, and much more! While I will list, you will already have to fly away, Minari, yes, it may seem strange, surprised that I am telling you this now, but I see from you that you have feelings for Tzuyu! So don't waste this moment!;

Mina:
-Oh, it turns out you give consent to something that the second half was just her? And not someone else there;

Chaeyoung:
-Yes! We have people at Univer who want to date you, but maybe not even because of love, so go ahead Minari! Oh, I have to go, bye, unnie! Write when you are there, again, safely get it and good luck, sun!;

Mina:
-Thanks, Chae! Of course, I love you, brother;

Chaeyoung:
-Hee, and I love you, brother, bye;

Mina:
-Bye;

After finishing my conversation with Chaeyoung, I decided to go to the restroom, just in time to think about what was said during our conversation with this Cub.

It turns out that what I thought about the feelings for the younger girl, they turned out to be much stronger than I thought.

For a minute, that is, maybe Tzuyu also had some feelings for me and for the last time, maybe a month, she tried to somehow bypass me and changed a lot... And this one is because of me...

-Aish!, - I said a little louder and left the booth, and then when I remembered that I was in a public place, I quickly washed my hands, wiped it off and quickly returned to Tzuyu.

When I left the restroom and started walking towards our place, I didn't notice Tzuyu.

-I saw her for the last time in our place, even when I was going to the restroom! Where is she?!, - I thought and began to worry about her, well, to go through the options where she can be, I need to call!

-«This subscriber is unavailable, leave a message after the signal», aish, she suddenly has an answering machine, well, where are you my child, - I thought and looked around all the places of this recreation area several times and also tried to call her several times.

-Mina-unnie!

Hearing this loud voice, I looked towards our place and saw this girl, without hesitation, I ran to her and hugged her very tightly, of course I started grumbling at her:
-I SAID NO WHERE TO GO! AND YOU LEFT SOMEWHERE WITHOUT WARNING ME, YOU DID NOT EVEN WRITE ANYTHING TO ME, I WORRY FOR YOU, TZUYU!

-I just noticed you weren't in the place where you stood and went to look for you, and the phone was turned off because my mother called me, sorry, unnie, - Tzuyu said in an embrace.

-Fuf, now even though you are here with me, I just went to the restroom after the conversation, and when I returned I didn't find you, everything is fine, - I said and we parted and arrived at our places.

While we were waiting, we talked and even took a nap, decided not to have lunch, since there was no time, well, it was time to leave the plane.

—Time skip—

We are on the plane and finally I found out where we are flying, I was in a huge shock, I had funny emotions, because I can't remember any moments connected with Tzuyu in this city.

This one is so amazing and I want to quickly find out and visit those places, I just can't believe all this.

—Dallas—

We arrived, I will say briefly, the flight was very calm, there were no children and they fed wonderfully, we also slept well and generally had a wonderful time during the flight, we also passed all the controls, only now we need to get used to the change of time and weather, and now we we go in a taxi to our hotel which is located in Texas.

[Stella Hotel]

Arriving at the "Stella Hotel", we decided to have lunch, took turns taking a shower and changing clothes, immediately unpacked our things and went to eat.

[Restaurant]

-Wow, it's very beautiful, - I said when we went into the restaurant at the hotel and sat down at a table, ordered dishes and while we were waiting we looked at and decided not to take many pictures, I also warned Chaeyoung that we were there and then calmly talked on various topics with Tzuyu.

A few minutes later they brought us dishes, we thanked and took a photo, they said together:
-Thank you for the food, bon appetit, - and they started to eat, sometimes they talked, and sometimes there was silence, but it was awkward, but so pleasant, well, you understand.

They also brought us other dishes, as well as desserts, and they took away empty dishes so that they would not create mountains of dirty and empty plates on our table.

After an excellent dinner, we returned to the room, decided to still go around the hotel and see what was there, and here is a great option where you can visit, after such an independent tour, we returned to the room and just lay on the bed.

By the way, Tzuyu decided to change the number and this one turned out easily, she then explained to me what the number was before, with a blush on her cheek, I wonder why she decided to change, well, well, I can hug her during sleep.

[Deluxe room]

And we live in a Deluxe room, we also have one extra large double bed, so while relaxing we just played a game where you can play online for two, then we went to dinner and had a wonderful evening.

After we returned to the room, we went to the bathroom in turn and did all our evening routines, since we were very tired during this time, we decided to put the phones on charge and go to bed.

Since I was the last to leave the bathroom, I turned off the lights everywhere and lay down next to Tzuyu in bed, eyes met, I smiled warmly and said:
-I really like the beginning!

-Wow, but today we were at the hotel all day and didn't go anywhere, for him, - Tzuyu said in a tired voice, I nodded and moved closer to her and boldly hugged her, saying:
-Even if you were in a hotel, this one does not mean everything, this one has just begun, of course there are so many hours on the plane, how can you not get tired and not stay in the hotel all day, even though we did not sleep when we arrived.

-You fell asleep in the taxi, unnie, - Tzuyu said with a sleepy smile, I just smiled awkwardly and added:
-Well, we took a taxi for a long time to get to the hotel and my body was tired and I decided to sleep.

-Uh-huh, - Tzuyu said and nodded in understanding, I decided to continue my words:
-So, we will do a lot of other things and have a great time, together! And no one will interfere with this time for us.

-I hope so, yes!, - Tzuyu said, I poked into the dimple and continued:
- So, now we will sleep and tomorrow will be a day full of emotions!

-Yes, now let's sleep, the time for philosophical conversations is over and you need to rest, otherwise you'll want to start finding out what will happen tomorrow and all the remaining days on our train, - Tzuyu said in a sleepy voice, I nodded and said:
-Aigoo, but I didn't intend to, okay, good night, sweet dreams, Chewie.

-Chal chayo, Minari, - Tzuyu said, and after these words, I closed my eyes and heard our heartbeat, after a few minutes, I immediately fell into dreams.

«Every obstacle to love only strengthens it.»
    William Shakespeare
.
.
.
Good time of the day, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry for the mistakes🌘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2.8K 30
*Tzuyu felt like the world suddenly stopped and her heart beat abnormally faster than normal when Mina's dreamy eyes landed on her,* *Mina slightly b...
22.6K 1.2K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
22.1K 809 30
Hirai Momo worked as a dancer for many years but decided to change her course in life and started attending a culinary school to pursue a new career...
247K 8.6K 93
"How can I be with her when I'm an idol?" "Just because I'm an idol doesn't mean I'm heartless..." "There's a line we must not cross.." School Mea...