10 steps away

By stylesdimplxs

When I first met him, when I first got drawn into those emerald eyes I never knew he'd mean that much to me j... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
New FanFiction

Chapter 17

10.6K 529 158
By stylesdimplxs

The next day at School I told Lauren everything that happened the day before and she was practically already planning Natalie's death.

"Harry kept apologizing, even though it's not his fault. It was cute though." I told her as we walked to the cafeteria.

"You guys are like made for each other. I don't know Harry that well but I can tell that he really, really likes you. You should make a move. You kissed, more than just once, and neither of you discussed it?"

I shook my head. "No. I don't want to ask him. I'm afraid of getting rejected."

"You have to talk with him about this! You can't just leave it."

"Considering the fact that Natalie pretty much tried to pull all my hair off as she saw that Harry kissed my cheek I'm pretty sure that that's not the only thing she's capable of. Let's say Harry and I are dating, just hypothetically, she'd kill me."

"So you're going to let her keep your happiness away from you? God damn it, Brittany. YOUR happiness comes before anyone else's. Don't let her get to you." Lauren said with a stern look on her face.

"I know." I sighed. "But I just can't help it. I want to be with Harry." I admitted for the first time as we entered the cafeteria.

"If you want to be with him then just do it. Don't let Natalie get into your way."

"I know." I looked around and saw Harry already standing up and walking towards us.

"Look who's already walking toward you." Lauren whispered and I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Hi Lauren." Harry said politely and nodded at her before looking at me.

"Hi." He smiled and pulled me into a hug, kissing my cheek before pulling away again.

"Wanna eat Lunch at my table?" He asked and I glanced quickly at Lauren who gave me a reassuring nod and a thumbs up.

"Sure." I replied and he grabbed my hand before walking back to his table, giving Lauren a small wave.

I sat down next to him and pulled out my Lunch out of my bag. I groaned as I noticed that I forgot to pack my water.

"I'm gonna grab a water bottle, forgot mine." I told Harry and pointed to the wending machine which stood in our cafeteria.

"Wait, you can take mine." I was just about to stand up when he handed me his water bottle.

"He's so whipped." I heard a boy with short brown hair mumble, whose name I think is Liam, as he shoved food in his mouth.

"Am not!" Harry muttered.

I giggled softly and took a sip of his water bottle before closing it and handing it back to Harry. "Thank you."

+

The School day went by quickly and soon I was sitting in Harry's car and he was driving me home.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked as he pulled out of the parking,

"Sure."

"My sister, Gemma, is coming back from college to visit us this weekend. And I was... I was wondering if you'd like to come eat dinner with us on Friday?" he was chewing on his bottom lip which looked extremely hot. He glanced nervously at me.

"I would love to come!" the smile on my face was huge and his was now, too.

"Good, be there at 6."

+

The next days included Harry and me spending time together and Lauren teasing me for the crush I had on Harry which seemed to grow everyday.

I never knew that you could start falling for someone within just 2 weeks, but I did.

I was currently straightening my hair. I had to leave in 5 minutes and I was extremely nervous. Over those past 2 weeks that I knew Harry, I got to know that he really loved his sister and she meant a lot to him. I wanted her to like me.

+

At 6pm I knocked on the door of the Styles family's house. I was greeted with Anne pulling me into a warm hug.

"It's so nice to see you, Brittany!" She smiled widely. "Harry and Gemma are in the living room." She led me inside.

"Brittany!" Harry grinned and engulfed me in a hug which I returned.

He let me go after a few seconds and stepped away, revealing Gemma in front of me who was already smiling at me.

"You must be the girl Harry doesn't shut up about." She sent an evil grin towards Harry and he mumbled 'shut up'.

"I'm Gemma." She ignored Harry and pulled me in a hug as well. "He really never shuts up about you."

I blushed and she pulled away, 'aww' leaving her mouth.

We were all sat in the living room, Harry and I sharing one couch, Gemma sitting on the other one and Anne sitting on an armchair. Harry sat so close to me, our knees were brushing.

We had a bit of small talk and I got to know Gemma, she seemed like a really nice girl, just like the rest of her family.

Harry grabbed my hand during my conversation and I tried to hide my smile as he entwined his fingers with mine. His gestures are always so simple but they make my heart beat a million time faster and make the butterflies in my stomach almost aggressive.

"What is going on between the two of you?" Gemma asked as Anne headed to the living room, preparing dinner.

I started blushing and looked at Harry who was lying back on the couch, pulling me with him.

She raised her eyebrows and stood up. "I'll help mum with dinner."

I bit down hard on my lower lip and looked at Harry. "What is going on between us?" the words that wanted to leave my mouth since the first time he kissed me finally left my mouth.

He ran his free hand through his hair, pushing it back and looking at me. "Can we talk about this later?"

"I guess." I said quietly and looked at my hands.

+

The dinner was delicious; Anne is a really good cook which I didn't witness for the first time today.

"We'll be in my room." Harry told his mum and dragged me upstairs to his room. Once we both were inside he shut the door close and turned around, starring in my eyes.

"I guess we have to talk about that." He was referring to the kisses we shared and just what was going on between us, if there was actually something. I nodded slightly, waiting for him to continue.

"Well," he scratched the back of his neck and looked nervously around the room. "The thing is that I really like you. I couldn't help myself last Friday when I kissed you and all the other times I did. I cannot sleep at night because all I can think about is how perfectly your hair falls on your shoulders, how you smile at me whenever we talk, how your eyes twinkle like in a damn Disney movie when you talk about something you like. I just can't stop thinking off you. I tried to keep you off my mind but that's hard when you're all that's on my mind." He finished, leaving me speechless.

"Fuck I probably just messed things up big time but I had to tell you and you deserve to know. I really do like you and I will try everything to keep you safe because I care about you, so much. Whenever I touched you I just craved more. I want to be able to hold you whenever I want, to kiss you whenever I want and to touch you however I want."

I took a step closer to him. "I like you too, you idiot."

After that sentence it didn't even take him a second to grab my waist and pull me closer to hi, pressing his lips firmly on mine and not even asking for entrance. His tongue explored my mouth and I felt my knees getting weak. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my hand through his hair.

"The dessert is ready, you better come down soon or there won't be an-"Gemma stood dead in her tracks, staring at Harry and me as we quickly pulled away.

Her mouth that dropped soon formed to a smirk as she raised her eyebrows slightly and looked at us with crossed arms.

"Nothing going on, eh?"

vote, comment, share .xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 101 20
[A Fanfiction Of A Guy That Looks Perfectly Like Harry Styles] "I totally had the perfect life , I was rich, lived in a happy family and loving pare...
879K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
4.1K 55 32
“It was all a mistake. Just forget it ever happened. Leave me alone and don’t bother talking to me ever again.”85 letters. 21 words. 3 sentences… ech...
9.8K 108 39
Please note that I first of all have a huge crush on this man at the moment. I honestly