The Touchy Girl [Bnha Fem Har...

By Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) the normal girl 16 years with a normal family from USA that emigrated into Japan. Our Little girl... More

About you and your family
Your Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: "New school, new class"
Chapter 2: "New faces"
Chapter 3: "An exam"
Chapter 4: "A pool"
Chapter 5: "A camp"
Chapter 6: "The training"
Chapter 7: "The LOV attack"
Chapter 8: "The rescue"
Chapter 9: "The dorms"
Chapter 10: "Ultimate moves"
Chapter 11: "Provisional License Exam"
Chapter 12: "Confession"
Chapter 13: "Kisses and more problems"
Chapter 14: "The Big Three"
Chapter 15: "Shopping"
Chapter 16: The rescue mission - Part one
Chapter 17: The rescue mission - Part two
Chapter 18: "Yaoyorozu's family"
Chapter 19: "The school festival"
Chapter 20: "Festival preparation"
Chapter 21: "The day of fun"
Chapter 22: "Unexpected guests"
Chapter 23: "Preparing"
Chapter 24: "Attack"
Chapter 25: "Christmas"
Chapter 26: "A fun date"
Chapter 27: "1-A's traitor..."
Chapter 28: "The final meeting"
Chapter 29: "Sport Festival"
Chapter 30: "Games and fights"
Chapter 31: "The war begins"
Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"
Chapter 33: "One problem less."
Chapter 35: "Code D"
Chapter 36: "The family reunion"
Chapter 37: "The graduation"
Epilogue
AC 1: "Kids"
AC 2: "Hero Rankings"
AC 3: "Families"

Chapter 34: "Victory"

439 18 5
By Demon243

(Jaku City. 13:59.)

Iida's POV

Iida: "I was already having trouble reaching Midoriya and Bakugo, but now I can't reach Todoroki and (Y/N), either! Jeez, the last I heard was them saying they'd bring the House Arrest Boys back! What in the world is going on?!" I said it in frustration.

Tsuyu: "It's likely that a quirk caused a whole area to have communications blackout." She said it calmly as she looked at me.

Ochaco: "We should go after them, too." She said it as she walked up to us.

Iida: "Too dangerous!" I said it sternly and walked up to her. "Uraraka, I know you're worried about (Y/N), but she's strong enough to defend herself. Plus, we still need to evacuate civilians." I said it calmly trying to reassure her that (Y/N) will be fine.

Ochaco: "I know, but still, knowing that she's out there." She as she looked in the direction of where the hospital was.

Your POV

Izuku: "(Y/N), what are you doing here?!" He asked in shock.

Y/N: "I came to help, and I'm not alone!" I said it calmly and after finished my sentence Todoroki slide his way to them.

Shigaraki: "You..." He said it as he as he stood up.

Y/N: "Sorry, Mr. Evil, but you either cooperate and go to Tartarus willingly, or you're probably getting killed." I said it as I nodded my head to the Endeavor.

Shigaraki: "That will never happen... I'll get One For All and destroy this society..." He said it as suddenly one of the Nomus ran past me right at Aizawa-sensei. But Izuku was fast enough to appear in front of him and kick him really hard, sending him flying. The Nomu stood up as I looked at him.

Y/N: "Nomu that looks like an animal." I said it to myself as it let out a growl. "Guess it will be fun beating ya." I said it with smile as I got ready to fight it.

(Meanwhile. Gunga Mountain Villa.)

Michael's POV

I opened my eyes with the groan, and saw blue sky.

Mineta: "You're awake!" He said it as walked up to me. I sat up and quickly regret it, because my head started hurting like hell.

Denki: "Wow, easy there Paper Macho, relax dude. Midnight said that you need to rest right now, since you did enough already." He said it making me look at him confused.

Michael: "What exactly I did?" I asked confused, since I only remember stopping giant man with Blank Sheet.

Mineta: "You stopped that giant man and helped Midnight-sensei to put him to sleep!" He said it excitedly.

Michael: "I see... What about villains at the mansion?" I asked curiously.

Momo: "All villains are being captured by heroes right now." She said it as she walked up to us.

Michael: "Well, that's good to hear." I said it calmly as I thought for a moment. "Is there any information how the police gonna keep that giant under arrest?" I asked curiously.

Momo: "Well, I don't know, but I heard that Best Jeanist will be involved into this." She said it making my ears perk up.

Michael: "Oh, so he is coming back from his hiatus?" I asked curiously.

Momo: "Seems like it." She said it calmly.

Michael: "Well, at least something good is happening." I said it as I laid back on the ground.

Denki: "Don't tell me you'll go back to sleep, even so you just woke up!" He said it in shock.

Michael: "Nah... I'll just lay here, don't mind me." I said it calmly as I looked at the sky.

Momo: "Well, you stopped a giant, so I think you deserve some rest." She said it with the awkward laugh on the end. I just laid there a few moments as I started thinking about random stuff, when I suddenly remembered that guy with blue fire.

Michael: "...Blue fire." I said it as I sat up.

Mineta: "Huh? Blue fire? What are you talking about?" He asked in confusion.

Michael: "It's just a thought, but... there was a guy in the League, who can shoot blue fire." I said it and everyone nodded signaling me to continue. "And we have Endeavor, who can shoot fire too." I said it calmly.

Denki: "So? Endeavor shoots normal fire, not a blue one." He said it in a little confusion.

Michael: "But he can." I said it calmly making him look at me in shock. "The color of the fire depends on its temperature. Normal orange flames have temperature around 1100°C to 1200°C. And there are white flames with the temperature from 1300°C to 1500°C, and after this there's the blue fire with the temperature from 2000°C to 3000°C." I said it calmly making everyone shocked.

Mina: "You don't want to say that the guy from the League somehow connected to Endeavor." She said it in shock.

Michael: "Who knows, it's just a thought, but there is still a chance." I said it calmly with the shrug.

(Meanwhile. Jaku City.)

Your POV

Y/N: "Osmium Whip!" I yelled out as I hit Nomu with my stretched out leg, sending him flying in some direction. My leg stretched back to its normal size as I looked back to others to see that Shigaraki doesn't even trying to retreat or don't even want to give up.

Iida: "(Y/N)!" He said it as he suddenly stopped right behind me, making turned around and look at him.

Y/N: "Iida! What are you doing here?!" I asked it in shock, but then I saw Nejire and other heroes fly towards Endeavor and others.

Iida: "Well we finished the evacuation and ran here to help." He said it calmly. "Oh, and Uraraka is mad at you for leaving without a word." He said it calmly making me worry.

Ochaco: "(Y/N)!" She called out for me making me look at the direction of her voice, only for a rock to hit my face. Rock bounced off of me in some direction, since I'm fully turned into rubber. "Don't run off like that anymore!" She said it as she ran up to us with Tsu right behind her.

Y/N: "Sorry, but Todoroni literally dragged me with him." I said it as I remembered how he was dragging me with him as I we were on the way here.

Iida: "Where's Midoriya-kun?!" He asked it as he couldn't find him.

Y/N: "Well, he's over there." I said it as I pointed at Izuku, who was in the air flying with Endeavor, Bakugo, and of course Shigaraki.

Ochaco: "Wait, how is he flying without helping himself with airforce?!" She asked in confusion.

Y/N: "It's hard to explain, but for now just focus on defending Aizawa-sensei, since he's the key to defeating Shigaraki." I said it and they nodded, but sudden growl from Dog-Nomu made us look at it. "Oh, come on!" I said it in annoyance, but Nomu was suddenly crushed with a giant piece of concrete. It confused me, but as soon as I looked at Mochi-Ochy, I understood that it was her doings.

Ochaco: "We saw it on the way here, and I kept that piece of concrete just to be safe." She said it as she poker faced, but it was full of anger.

Y/N: "I see..." I said it as I sweat dropped a little. A loud thud made us look at the fight scene. Shigaraki was on the ground still conscious, while others were on the ground trying to catch their breaths.

Iida: "I'll go to Aizawa-sensei, you help others!" He said it as he ran to Aizawa-sensei and we just started running to Endeavor group. Suddenly Shigaraki stood up and jumped in some direction.

Tsuyu: "He's trying to run away!" She said it as she stopped.

Y/N: "Oh now he doesn't!" I said it as I shoot my arm at him like some fishing rod. Luckily, I grabbed him by his leg with my stretched out arm. "Gotcha!" I said it as I was now dragging him back to us. Of course, he tried to get my arm off of him, but it was useless since I was literally made out of rubber, so punching my arm won't do anything. "We need to knock him out somehow!" I said it as he was getting close. Suddenly some silhouette jumped out from underground and punched Shigaraki really hard.

Mirio: "Powe-e-e-e-er!" He yelled out as Shigaraki fell to the ground with my arm still attached.

Izuku: "Mirio?!" He called out in shock as I let Shigaraki go and let my arm go back to me.

Mirio: "Long time no see, right?!" He said it as he successfully landed on the ground.

Y/N: "Well, we didn't see ya for a quite some time, so, I guess." I said it with the shrug.

Izuku: "Alright, Shigaraki is out cold, now we need to-" He wanted to say.

Y/N: "Now you rest, you fucking bone breaker." I said it as I looked at his arm. "And we need to tie Shigaraki up, and after the police will come turn him in to them." I said it as I looked at Shigaraki.

Todoroki: "And we need to defeat Nomu's somehow." She said it as she looked at the direction where heroes are fighting Nomu's.

Endeavor: "I'll stay here, just to be safe, if Shigaraki will wake up." He said it as he stood up.

Todoroki: "Then I'll stay here too." He said it and Endeavor just nodded in answer.

Endeavor: "You three, go and help others with Nomu's." He said it as he looked at me, Tsu, Mochi-Ochy. We nodded and started running to heroes, who were fighting Nomu's.

3rd POV

Burnin: "Why won't just stay down?!" She said it in annoyance as she injured one of the Nomu's with her fire swords. But Nomu quickly regenerated from her attack. Suddenly a Worm-Nomu appeared behind her ready to kill her.

???: "Osmium Pistol!" The female voice yelled out as stretched out white arm with gray-white fist hit Nomu making slide away in some direction. The arm went back to its owner, (Y/N).

Burnin: "(H/N)!" She said it on shock. But a loud thud made her look back at where the Worm-Nomu were, but instead of Nomu there was a lot of giant concrete pieces with blood under them.

Ochaco: "Two down..." She said it as she landed right beside (Y/N).

Tsuyu: "...eight to go." She finished the sentence as she landed right beside Ochaco.

Burnin: "What are you doing here?!" She asked it in shock.

Y/N: "Endeavor send us here to help ya." She said it as she looked around.

Burnin: "Well, we might need some help, but I don't think you'll do much." She said it as she looked around.

Y/N: "We just crushed a Nomu with a giant pieces of concrete and it seems not to getting up." She said it with poker face, making Burnin at the scene again, then at them, then at the scene again. Then a plan clicked in her head.

Burnin: "I think I have an idea." She said it with the smirk as she looked at the girls. "Uravity, right?" She asked it as she looked at Ochaco.

Ochaco: "Yeah...?" She said it confused a little.

Burnin: "We might need more of these giant concrete pieces. Can you handle it?" She asked it calmly.

Ochaco: "Yeah, but what for?" She asked it confused a little.

Burnin: "Well, I have a plan, and we need a lot of these concrete pieces." She said it as she pointed at the crashed Nomu scene with her thumb, and girls seems to understand where this is going.

(Meanwhile. Gunga Mountain Villa.)

3rd POV

As some villains tried to escape through the forest heavy nets were immediately shot at them. Some of them dodged the nets by jumping forward, but some were hit by it. As the villains, that jumped forward, tried to stand up, they quickly noticed that they were drowning into the ground.

Villain #1: "Shit!" He said it angrily as he tried to escape, but some smell made him fell sleepy. After a few moments, all villains have fell asleep.

Midnight: "Another group has successfully captured!" She said it in the earbud as she looked around. The sound of helicopter's blades was heard and a giant helicopter flew to the giant's location right above Midnight. "Just on time." She said it with the smile as she started running to the giant. After a few minutes she ran up to the giant's location to see the helicopter already was here, and Best Jeanist too. "Glad to see you!" She said it as she walked up to him.

Best Jeanist: "Well, I'm glad to be back!" He said it excitedly with the calm look. "Actually, I wanted to ask." He said it as he and Midnight walked up to the giant. "What's up with this paper all over him?" He asked it curiously.

Midnight: "Well one of UA students decided to help us, when Mountain Lady couldn't stop him." She said it calmly as police moved these giant rope reels.

Best Jeanist: "I see, how is she and the student?" He asked it curiously.

Midnight: "Mountain Lady quickly recovered and helping others capturing villains, as for a student, I send him back to rearguard, so he would rest, but I think he's helping capturing villains that are trying to run away." She said it calmly.

Best Jeanist: "I see. But I must say that it's impressive for a student to stop someone this size." He said it as he looked at the giant.

Midnight: "Well, he didn't stop him all by himself." She said it with the smile.

Best Jeanist: "I guessed." He said it calmly as the police officer ran up to them.

Officer: "Best Jeanist, everything is ready!" He said it as he took his breath.

Best Jeanist: "Then let's won't wait any longer, who knows when the giant will wake up." He said it as he walked up to the rope reels and started tying the giant up with those metallic ropes.

(Meanwhile. Jaku City.)

Burnin: "Now!" She yelled out and Ochaco dropped giant concrete pieces at already third Nomu, killing it. "Another one down!" She said it with the smile.

Y/N: "I still can't believe this actually works..." She said it in some shock as she looked at the crushed Nomu.

Ochaco: "W-What do you mean?" She asked it confusedly as she caught her breath.

Y/N: "I mean, aren't these Nomu's supposed to have Super-regeneration?" I asked it confused about it.

Tsuyu: "Now that you mention it..." She said it sounding scared about it.

Burnin: "Well, I don't think that someone even with Super-regeneration would survive, when their head is smashed with the giant piece of a building." She said it as she looked to crashed Nomus. Suddenly a flying Nomu flew at Ochaco.

Hero #1: "Look out!" He yelled out, but Nomu was already too close.

???: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" The male voice yelled out and soundwave made Nomu flew in some direction. "No one dears to touch my students!" He said it as the girls looked at that man... it was Present Mic.

Ochaco: "Present Mic!" She called out happy to see him as he ran up to us.

Present Mic: "He didn't hurt you, Uravity?!" He asked it worriedly.

Ochaco: "No, I'm fine." She said it and he nodded as he looked around.

Present Mic: "I see you managed to kill some Nomus." He said it as he saw bloodied concrete pieces.

Burnin: "Yeah, but there are 5 more to go." She said it calmly.

Present Mic: "I see, Uravity, think you can handle it?" He asked it calmly.

Ochaco: "I-I don't know, but I'll try my best!" She said it ready to do it.

Present Mic: "Alright, let's do this!" He said it as we started to do our thing, again.

(Meanwhile. (L/N)'s residents. Living room.)

3rd POV

Jaiden is walking around the room not finding a place for her as the news on the TV weren't so good.

Mom: "Honey, calm down." She said it calmly as Elizabeth was sitting on her lap.

Jaiden: "How can I calm down, when this is happening!" She said it as she pointed at the TV. "Plus, how can you be calm when (Y/N) is out there?!" She asked it as she fastened her pace.

Mom: "*Sigh* Jaiden, she's not alone there, Pro Heroes are there too." She said it calmly trying to calm Jaiden down. "Plus, I'm pretty sure she's that her classmates and her girlfriends are with her too." She said it calmly and Jaiden seems to calm down, but a sudden thud made them look towards the doorframe and they saw and angry father of a family.

Dad: "Her what now?" He asked it angrily.

(Meanwhile. Gunga Mountain Villa.)

Michael's POV

I was flying around the forest looking if any villain is running away.

Majestic: "Found anyone, kid?" He asked it as he flew up to my side.

Michael: "No. I think we already caught everyone." I said it calmly as I looked at him.

Majestic: "Don't relax now, we don't know that for sure." He said it calmly and I nodded in answer. Majestic seems to notice something and he flew away. I thought it was just another group of villains, so I continued scouting the area.

Momo (Earbud): "Paper Angel, do you read me?!" She asked it through the earbud as flew past the giant's area.

Michael: "Yeah, I hear you loud and clear Creati." I said it as I placed my hand on the ear with the earbud.

Momo (Earbud): "I just got the information that all villains are captured, so we can had back and rest now." She said it through the earbud sounding to be happy.

Michael: "I see..." I said it to myself. "Alright, I'll be with ya in a minute." I said it calmly through the earbud as I started flying to her. 'If all villains are captured what did Majestic saw?' I thought to myself as I continued to fly.

Majestic's POV

Majestic: "You don't think these are real?" I asked it in disbelief as I looked at the papers.

Cementoss: "No, but we can't be 100% sure, so I recommend to take these to Endeavor, and let him take care of it." He said it calmly and I nodded.

Majestic: "Alright." I said it calmly as I fold papers and placed them in my pocket.

(Meanwhile. Jaku City.)

3rd POV

Final Nomu was crashed with concrete pieces and that was meaning only one thing, victory... and Ochaco's vomiting in some dark corner.

Y/N: "There, there, everything done, you did a good job." She said it as she petted her back. "Do you want me to make you some mochi, when we'll back at dorms?" She asked it curiously.

Ochaco: "Yes, please..." She said it tiredly. Suddenly, a helicopter flew right above them to Shigaraki's location. "Is this the police?" She asked it confusedly.

Tsuyu: "Seems like it." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "This means, it's over. We won." She said it with the smile as he body turned back to normal state.

Burnin: "Yeah, we won, and I think you can rest now, since Pros will take it from here." She said it with the smile.

Y/N: "Cool." She said it as she thumbed up and started falling on her back like some statue.

Ochaco: "Woah there!" She said it as she reached out to catch her, but Tsuyu was faster and caught her.

Burnin: "She's alright?" She asked it worried a little.

Tsuyu: "Yeah, she just tired herself out with her quirk." She said it calmly as she straightens up with (Y/N) in her arms.

Burnin: "Okay, then I'll leave you two and go see if anyone needs help, while you go and rest." She said it as she started running to Endeavor, while girls decided to go to more safe place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 722 11
Y/n was just your average girl. She came from a good family with an awesome twin brother. She had great friends and was top of her class in school. O...
5.2K 141 29
Amelia Tano got a strange call at 3 am by the principal of UA, Nezu! Strangely enough he offers her a job in Japan to be a teaching assistant to a ce...
200K 9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: •Strong language •Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth •Gore •Sexual content] Living a normal life had...
63.8K 1.1K 18
Jirou lost all of her feeling internally and externally at the age of 9, when her life got so hard to deal with that her body just didn't. She made i...