ONESHOTS || KTH ||

By actually_aquarius

Pêoplê s@y , " Wh@t yøü sèè is wh@t yøü gēt.... " " Àñd I ç@ñ sëë yøú .... " " Døês th@t mé@ñ ...... yøû @r... More

Secretary Kim
Sequel : Secretary Kim
Extraordinary
Stalking
Obsessed Idol
You're Next
Found You
Sequel : Found You
Nerdy Love
Late Night Party
Tragic Smile
Mission 099
Again
Dare To Hurt Her
Love Me Like I Do
Sequel : Love me like I do
Marry Me Or Else
Sincerely Mine
War For Your Love
Stuck With Me
Keeping You Beside Me
Love Of Tomorrow
Losing Game
Walking Disaster
Red String
Gone
선생님
Antiquated
First Love
Private Property
Right Path
Until Death Do Us Apart
Letters
Villainess
Self Love
Awaited Love
Hymn Of Death
Now It Begins
Eternal Soul
Candy Kisses
Never Again
Years Between Us
From Here To Eternity
Unspoken Words
Tears Of Sorrow
White Lies
Touch Of Soul
Anything For You , Love
Unforgettable Past
Bloomin'
Match Made In Hell
Reporting : Love
When The World Finally Stops
Author Of One's Own Romance
Be Still My Heart
Silent Revelation
The Girl He Never Saw
Betrothed Love

Heart Of A Saint , Life Of A Sinner

1.5K 111 39
By actually_aquarius

A/N : Here , Taehyung is 35 years old while Y/N is 22
________________________________________

The tyre screeching sound filled the ear drums of the people surrounded there . Low yet fearful gasps and small plea of cry left from the agape mouths . Some of them cover there eyes not wanting to witness the incident .

A man well dressed in suit walked out from the driver seat before closing the door behind . He heaved out a frustrated sigh . Two males ran out from the bus stop to help the lady who is sitting in the road still with a shocked expression on her face . They pulled the lady up . Her legs wobbling from the sudden horrifying impact .

Do want to die ? If you want , don't bother others with this . He yelled out in frustration . His hands glued to his hips . He continued his yelling while the lady looked down feeling insulted . Some of the people in the bus stop pointed out that it's the drivers fault but he wasn't ready to accept that. Just then he walked towards the car to drive off , a voice called him .

Hey ! He turned around clearly frustrated .

What ? He yelled still holding the handle of the door ready to enter inside .

Take her to the hospital . She deadpanned .

What's with these people ? He murmured but still audible to everyone . Mind your own business . He yelled . He seemed to be in such hurry as hurriedly opened the door to get inside . But the girl pull him out by the collar and shutting the door loudly .

This is MY business . She said glaring at him . Take her to the hospital . NOW . She gritted her teeth . A lot of persons gathered near the bus stop to watch the incident . Some of the teenagers who are in school uniform filming the scene eagerly .

She seems perfectly fine . He said looking at the lady who is now resting on the seat at the bus stop . He looked around seeing the small crowd .

To you . She said . He looked at her in confusion . Fine to you . But not for us . She is bleeding . She said removing her hands from his collar .

It's a minor injury . He sighed looking ahead . He is already in a pretty bad mood and everyone is still in the line to piss him off .

May or may not be . She shrugged .

You - His words got cut off by the sound of the car door opening . He looked behind seeing his boss walking out of the car with a cold face .

Wow . You were there ? You know , your employee is something . He had caused an accident in the daylight and not ready to take the lady to the hospital . So what do you think ? She walked towards the new male . Should we charge a hit and run case ? She raised her eyebrow looking at him . He looked down seeing an unfamiliar face close to his .

Ma'am we are ready to compensate . The man said walking towards the lady on the bus stop , slightly brushing his body on hers . She sighed seeing him neglecting her presence .

Do you think you can solve this problem with your money ? She yelled .

Can't it ? He said cocking his eyebrows with a smirk on his face .

It's a hit and run case . She gritted her teeth seeing him mocking her .

We didn't ran , though . He shrugged his shoulders .

Take her to the hospital . She blurted out . He sighed looking at her . She won't allow him to leave the place without taking the lady to the hospital . He nodded .

We will . He said , helping the lady to stand up .

But sir - He glared at his driver to shut him out . The driver looked down swallowing the rest of the words . His boss had already pretty late for the business meeting . If they take the lady to the hospital and it will take much more time .

His driver helped the lady to enter the car . Walking past her , the man looked at her .

You are ? He asked wanting to know more about the girl .

Im Y/N . She pulled a card from her handbag which is on her shoulder and extended it to him .

Hanbada Law Firm

Im Y/N
Lawyer

011-82-xxx-xxxx
hanbada@email.com
www.hanbada.com

So you are a lawyer ? He said surprised as she is quite young . She nodded . I'm Kim Taehyung . He said extending his hand . She clasped her hand with his as a shake hand .

CEO of Kim Blue's ? She asked withdrawing her hand from his . He nodded .

Sorry . I'm really bad at recognizing peoples . She said chuckling to herself . He smirked . He looked at his driver who came with his business card . He took it from him and extended it to Y/N . She smiled at him while taking it from him .

I'll be leaving . She said giving him a curt nod . He nodded while watching her walking away from there .

Arrogant bastard . She mumbled throwing the card away when she felt like she walked a distance from him .

He chuckled while seeing her throwing his card away . Shaking his head to himself as if to throw away his thoughts , he got inside the car .

Walking towards her cabin , Y/N gave a curt nod to everyone she passes . There is not too many employees as it's early morning . She had to visit the law firm this early as she had a trial in the morning . Taking the seat she flipped through the case file looking through the cons and prons of the case once more . While looking through she noticed a file in the corner of her table . She took it to read . While seeing the BOLD LETTERS were enough for her to find out from where it is came from . KIM BLUES . A printed request for a meet with Mr Kim Taehyung . Why the hell he wanted to meet me ? She thought . Even though she wanted to deny the request but something in her mind wanted to know about why he wanted to meet her . He even took time to send an official request to her . Even though maybe it wasn't him who took the effort to make this letter .

As the scheduled time , Y/N arrived at Kim Blue's for the meeting . She was escorted to the CEO's room directly when she said her name . She looked around seeing how fancy the whole building is . Taehyung's room is also a mesmerizing sight for her . The room held a dark academia vibe .

Taehyung cleared his throat . She looked at him to start the conversation . Coffee or tea ? He asked looking at her .

I'll pass . She said looking straight at him . He nodded his head understandingly .

How was the lady from yesterday ? She asked wanting to know the lady who got in accident because of his driver. 

She is fine . Little scratches here and there. He said . She nodded .

I'll get straight to the point . He said leaning against his chair . I want you to work for me . As a legal advisor . His eyes boring holes at her with his stern look .

I'll pass it too . She shrugged her shoulders.

Why ? His voice turned deep . I'll pay amazingly . He said giving her a cocky smile.

I don't want to work with criminals . She said emphasizing the word ' Criminals ' . And remember that not everyone will sway in front of your filthy money . She said standing up from the chair . She walked out of the room without giving time for him to respond . She clearly hates people who value others in the term of money .

He chuckled seeing her stomping out of his room with a disgusting expression . Shit ! She is so my type . He mumbled taking her photo which was in her personal profile .

Few more months passed , Taehyung did his best to pursue her to work for him but her opinion didn't changed . Y/N thought he will stop his pursuing once she clearly stated her opinions and thoughts but he didn't . She don't want to work with him .

Yes ! He is an eligible CEO for the outside world but he is an evil minded criminal in the view of conscience . 5 years before there was an incident that stirred the entire South Korea . The eligible CEO of Kim Blue's being connected in a murder . It wasn't a speculation but a firm murder case . He used his money to disclose the case . As a result everyone easily forgotten the case and he proved himself innocent even though he was not .

As a law student , Y/N was very much interested in that case . With the help of her friends who have lawyer parents , she learned more about the case and she clearly believed that he will prove guilty but nothing happened .

Do you think you are guilty ?
What do you think ? Does anyone swindled you ? Questions were asked one by one from every person holding the mic and camera .

Her tears overflowed down from her eyes . I didn't do anything . I don't know . She verbalized her thoughts . She was forced to enter inside the vehicle . Y/N looked down at her handcuffed hands with her teary eyes .

Y/N was arrested for asking and receiving bribe . She didn't know anything about the case charged against her . As much as she knew she didn't do anything.  But the girl who is receiving money was exactly looking like her . Y/N even told them that the photo must be a fake . A photoshopped one . But everyone was deaf to her thoughts . More than herself , she is afraid of her younger sister's safety . What if someone bullies her because of this ? She is all alone in their house . What she must be thinking right now ? She must be worried to sick right now .

She was seated in the secure interview room for the further questioning . She heard the door opening and closing but didn't looked at the person who entered there . She didn't want to look to know who is that as she knows it must be an officer who is going to question her .

But her intuition was wrong . It wasn't the officer but Taehyung . She looked at him shocked but compelled her emotion within seconds . Y/N looked at him with hatred .

You did this , right ? She asked looking at him . He nodded his head as he is proud of himself . You destroyed my career , my life , everything . She gritted her teeth .

You still can protect your life and career with my help , right ? He said leaning towards her .

I don't want your help . I'll do everything within myself to prove that I'm  not guilty . I'll prove it . She said venomously looking at him .

You can't . I'll bet . He stated . She know he is telling the truth . With his money he can do whatever he wants . He can even end her life without any effort . But she don't wanted to lower her self esteem in front of him .

Do whatever I say and you will be free to walk out from here . He said with a small smile .

I WILL NOT . She yelled on top of her voice . He nodded understandingly . He took his phone and dialled a number .

What's our target doing ? Im Ju Kyung . He asked the other person casually . Hearing her younger sister's name , Y/N banged the table hardly .

Don't you DARE to do anything to my sister . I'll do whatever fuck you're going to say . Her eyes filled with tears . She can't allow anything happen to her little sister . She is the only person in her life as a family . Her parents had died when she was at her teenage . It was an accident . From that day onwards Y/N was her mother and father figure . She raised her sister as if she is her own child .

Taehyung chuckled and looked outside through the glass window . A guard of his entered the room with the documents . He placed it in front of her and walked outside .

Sign it . He said looking at her .

Y/N opened the documents ,
What the - What do you think you're doing ? She glared at him .

Our marriage certificate . He said shrugging his shoulders .
I love you Y/N . From the first day ,  whenever I see you , whenever I'm thinking about you , you are giving me thumbing sensation in my heart . I'm feeling something..... which I can't even express . All the girls I met , till now , were ready to throw themselves at my feet but you weren't . You are different from them . You didn't liked for who I am or for the money I have . Honestly , you hated me . You're everything I longed for till now ,
Y/N . You're bold , confident , ambitious , honest and that's what I love about you . He spoke sincerely .

Sign it and walk free from here . Deny it and you will be wearing black dress for tomorrow . He said looking deeply at her .

THE END

You deserve someone who is utterly obsessed with you

________________________________________

This storyline is from priya8484 Thank you for requesting , hope you will enjoy it .

Thank you ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 6 6
Hello There Beautiful Reader, Thanks for dropping by! :) This is purely based on the writer's (oh, that's me!) imagination. PLEASE DON'T COPY, PASTE...
194K 4.5K 42
Bunch of age Gap one shots. They are like fanfiction ideas but I'm too lazy to make them. They are long one shots basically. Request are open. It's...
fantasy By K

Fanfiction

232K 2.9K 26
[{ BTS ONE SHOTS }] Behold! My tannie boy fantasies! 。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚☆ - mature themes - explicit language - sexual situations - READ THE TAGS! - A...
1.9K 102 14
collection of one-shots/drabbles to make your heart flutter. warnings not mentioned. contains mature content. ►𝙗𝙩𝙨 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 (𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙�...