Blazing Icy Billionaire (Hira...

By PinkyTsarmi

Hera x Magnus More

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (A Valentines Special)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Last Chapter
Magnus Sebastian
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 6

36.5K 1.1K 126
By PinkyTsarmi

She never felt the extreme pressure in her entire life. Just now. Magnus asked her a question that the only answer is yes or no but still so hard to respond.

She hates how Magnus constantly put her into shame these days. She'll not forever be a loser on his eyes. She need to change that pity to fear. Magnus should fear her, not pity.

Malamig niya itong tinitigan saka bumaba ang tingin sa bracelet na hawak nito. It's really elegant. Nangungusap ang mga diyamante sa pagitan ng pagkislap nito. It will surely look good on her.

Inangat niya ang braso para masuot nito ang pulseras. She don't know if there's an imaginary sigh in relief or they really sigh in relief when she accept his gift.

Naramdaman niya ang mainit at magaspang nitong palad sa malambot niyang balat. He held her hand gently that contradicts his masculinity. Iniwan muna nito sa ere ang kamay niya para ma-lock nito ang bracelet.

"A dowry, Sebastian?" Lolo Gun asked then laugh.

Nagtama ang paningin nila sa tanong ng matanda. Kapwa malamig at nagtatagisan ng tingin. Hindi niya alam kung anong tumatakbo sa utak nito, kung gusto ba nitong ipahiya siya para patigilin siya sa pagpapabagsak nito or he's really doing this to fuck her.

"Can be. If you let me marry her." Sagot ni Magnus na hindi man lang umiiwas ng tingin sa kanya.

Muling umalingawngaw ang tawa ng tatlong matanda. They seems enjoying, like the two of them is some kind of entertainment.

Piniksi niya ang kamay palayo dito pagkatapos nitong ma-lock ang pulseras. She immediately open her small bag and grab her cheque book and wrote the doubled amount of the actual price.

"Here, my payment." Malamig na saad niya sa binata at hinawakan ang kamay nito para malagay niya sa palad nito ang cheque.

"2 billion for this bracelet. I owe you nothing now, Sebastian." She said coldly and face the table to finish her drink, ignoring Sebastian that still standing beside her.

Napasipol naman ang pamilya niya. She just drop her vision on her glass and start playing her wine.

You're not putting me on shame tonight, Sebastian. I can fight you back.

A sweet music suddenly played and that make everyone hype. Marami ang dumagsa sa dance floor para sumayaw agad. Habang si Sebastian ay nanatili lang na nasa tabi niya, nakatayo kaya hindi niya napigilan na lingunin ito ulit dahil baka may problema sa cheque niya. O baka nakulangan ito sa bayad?

"What are you still doing here?" Malamig na tanong niya dito. Ni hindi nito maalis ang tingin sa kanya.

"Dance with me."

It's not even a question. It seems like he always get what he wants without asking. Nasasanay. But no one can order Hera Benjamin.

"Make me." Hamon niya dito.

She can see the imaginary flame on his eyes. She knew very well that despite of his cold aura, there's raging anger inside him towards her. Sa ginawa niya ay alam niyang natapakan ang ego nito.

"How much for the dance?" Malalim ang tinig nito.

He's losing his patience. Interesting.

Tinaasan niya ito ng kilay saka pinasadahan ng tingin. He's not that bad. No. He's actually looking good, like...beyond good. Hapit ang tuxedo sa katawan nito. Did he mean it to make his masculinity visible and make woman thirst for his attention?

"You think you can impress me with your money? It's like you're adding a gallon of water in the ocean, Sebastian. Think wiser." Hindi napigilan ang pag-alpas ng panunuya sa kanyang boses.

And the very arrogant as ever is not taking that shit.

"I don't want another rejection for tonight, Benjamin." His cold voice is laced with danger.

And she's not afraid of any threat. Especially coming from this Sebastian.

"Why don't you beg? I might reconsider." She said picking up her wine glass and take a sip on it while slightly tilting her exposed neck to trigger him even more.

My seduction will be your downfall, Sebastian. If I only knew this earlier, baka matagal na kitang napabagsak.

That's the first time she felt his aura changed. It's like a dark atmosphere suddenly surrounds him. And he's staring at her neck, then to her eyes with danger.

Bahagyang dumukwang si Sebastian at humawak sa sandalan niya bilang suporta. She suddenly feel the tension all through out her body when she felt him so close. The undeniable tension on her body, is it because she's not used to being close with men? Or it's because it's Magnus Sebastian?

"Don't fucking play with me. Now, follow me in the dance floor." Malamig na bulong nito sa kanyang tenga at saka naunang naglakad papunta sa dance floor.

She just realize that she's keeping her breath until Magnus walk away. Napalingon siya sa binata na nakatayo na sa gitna ng dance floor habang nakaharap sa direksyon niya.

And of course, everyone is not dumb to not realize that he's waiting for her to go near him. She might be cold to everyone, but she were never raised to be mannerless. Because, of course, that what would be the people think if she won't dance with him. She's not pleasing anyone, but not because she doesn't please people, she'll be a total bitch. A good attitude is a big hook in industry. Everyone here is a potential investor, some is already her investor. She ain't losing one because she hates Magnus.

Labag man sa loob ay tumayo siya pagkatapos inubos ang natitirang inumin. She raised her head and walk gracefully towards the graceless man.

She knew how to dance. Different dances. Hiraeth trained her well. She won't waste her childhood spending on Hiraeth just to be standing in the dancefloor.

And the song changes to Tango. Fortunately, her gown is suitable on that dance. Everyone is giving them the floor. And it's too late to back out now. Nasa tapat na siya ng binata. Kapwa malamig at nagyayabangan ang tingin.

Two cold arrogant businessman leading the industry is going to dance. It's a miracle. A miracle, indeed.

Maybe he doesn't know Tango? That would prolly put him on shame...But no, he's the one who initiate as he followed the beat, and she hates to admit that he does it so smooth like a pro.

Is there something that this man can't do?

Seriously, Hera? Can you stop praising him and focus on your dance?

She started her move, too. Naglapat na ang kamay nila. Magaspang sa malambot at mainit sa malamig. That's how their hands contradict to each other.

And in Tango position, their head should be away from each other, face sideways...and their bottoms should stay close.

And she's not stupid to be clueless on that hard rod on her abdomen.

"Sebastian." Malamig na banta niya rito ng magsimula na ang kanilang sayaw.

"Blame yourself, Benjamin." Bulong nito saka inikot siya.

She made a swift turn then back on his arms again. They made a repeated move. Kung kanina ay kapwa nakatingin sila sa gilid ay ngayon nagtagisan na naman sila ng tingin.

And the music slowly change to a sweet one. May mga bumalik na rin sa dance floor para sumayaw habang sila ay nanatili sa gitna. As the music change, Sebastian's hand crawled to her waist leaving her with no choice but to place her palm on his chest.

Why did she end up on this situation? Of all people, why does it have to be Magnus Sebastian.

"I wanna go back to my chair." Malamig na paalam niya at akmabng aalis pero hinigpitan ni Magnus ang pagyakap nito sa kanyang bewang.

Nagtagis ang bagang niya at tinapunan ito ng malamig at nagbabantang titig.

"Don't let me make a scene here, Sebastian." Nangingiming banta niya rito.

But Magnus remained unbothered. Nanatili rin ang malamig nitong titig sa kanya.

"Don't leave yet, Benjamin. We haven't talk about what I saw in your eyes earlier."

"What are you talking about?"

She shouldn't be nervous. She shouldn't be. And there's no reason for her to be nervous...

"The desire in your eyes earlier, Hera. I saw it. And eyes can't lie. You desire me too." Magnus said directly.

A weird feeling take over her stomach that it went up on her throat and it feels like something is suffocating her.  And she can only feel this symptoms when she's busted.

She's not desiring him. She intentionally did it to seduce him. To make him crazy even more because he let his libido drive his sanity. But why is her reason is not so convincing? That even herself betrayed her for not believing her own excuse.

This is bullshit.

"I told you to stop dreaming----

"You want me as much as I do. Why can't you just admit it?" He asked while tracing her bare back with his calloused palm that creates friction, or more like heat that spread like a wildfire throughout her body.

Si Magnus ang unang pumutol sa tensiyonadong titigan nila. Bumaba ang paningin nito sa labi niya and he looks at it as if it was the meatiest meat that he'll devour any second now.

A loud gunshot filled the place. Biglang nagkagulo ang paligid but both of them remained unbothered especially that Sebastian won't let her go.

Napalingon siya sa paligid at nakita niya ang salarin na pinagtutulungan ng pigilan pa. It was just a warning shot. Probably to scare the elite circle and someone might behind it. And she have to find out who.

"Magnus!" Saway niya dahil nanatili pa rin itong nakayakap sa kanya.

Magnus other hand move to take something on his waist while still holding her on the other, and in just a second, nakatutok na iyon sa salarin at walang pagdadalawang isip na pinaulanan ito ni Magnus ng bala.

And the one bullet passed beside the man  and it hit the light control. It create a spark then suddenly the area went black. Mas lalong nagkagulo at umingay ang paligid.

"You're so stupid! You didn't hit the target!" Galit na bulyaw niya kay Sebastian.

She's ready to take him down using her move. But Magnus spoken,

"I did hit the right target, Hera. Or I won't have the chance to do this." He said then she felt a warm thing on her lips.

It's Magnus' lips. He's kissing her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 85.5K 65
Chen x Hover "You bewitched me." Hover said huskily as his nose were tracing on her jawline. "H-hindi po ako mangkukulam." Her voice tremble. Hindi s...
Chasing Fire By Tres

General Fiction

428K 9.7K 34
Would you still chase fire even if it burns you? Hot and Cold Book 2
869K 20.2K 26
[Bachelor Series Book 2:His Possession] "You have driven me to the brink of madness, where thoughts of you consume every fiber of my being. You've be...
29.6M 525K 39
(R-18) Three years ago, iniwanan ni Kim si Diego. He was her first everything. Her first love. Sa kabila ng lahat, nagawa siya nitong lokohin at ipag...