๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

Getting worse

4.6K 222 15
By ot7_bang_tan

"I have to do the most difficult task in the world tomorrow"

"Joonie I will not take any of those" yoongi said still in namjoon's embrace.

"What do you mean by those? They are known as injections!" Jungkook said standing near the bed.

Yoongi picked up the pillow and throw at jungkook's face.

"Yahhhh!!"

"Don't even take their name infront of me you merciless bunny!!" Yoongi said in angry tone with a pout.

Namjoon chuckled at the name.

"I am not a bunny you small tiny kitty!! I am a very famous doctor, you should respect the doctors because they save people's lives an-" jungkook was cut off by yoongi.

"Yeah yeah we know! Stop your unnecessary lecture!!"

Jungkook glared at him and left from there.

"Did he went to take that stupid thing!!?" Yoongi asked now facing namjoon.

Namjoon booped his nose and said
"Why you always fight huh? He loves you and that's why he is worried about you"

Yoongi glared at namjoon and asked
"So you are going to take his side now?"

Namjoon sighed.
"If your health will get better by taking his side then yes I am taking his side" he said laying yoongi down on the bed.

Yoongi laid down with his back facing namjoon.

Namjoon was going to say something but then jungkook entered inside the room with a bowl filled with water and a clean cloth.

"I'll try to take his temperature down" jungkook said sitting beside yoongi.

Namjoon smiled
"You are my good boy kook" he said winking at jungkook.

Jungkook smirked when yoongi looked at him.
"And what do you think about the tiny kitty who is laying down on the bed?" He asked while dipping the cloth in the water.

"That kitty used to be good but not now, he's becoming a bad boy now" namjoon said then left from there.

Yoongi pouted hearing "bad"

"Lay down straight" jungkook said.

Yoongi shrugged but literally screamed when jungkook placed the wet cloth on his forehead after turning him to lay on his back.

"Cold!!! It's cold!!!!" Yoongi repeated again and again but jungkook didn't let him remove that cloth.

"Shhh! Quiet!!" Jungkook shushed yoongi.

Yoongi cursed under his breath.

"BEHAVE!!!" Jungkook literally growled in anger.

Yoongi flinched then just laid there quietly. He could feel himself getting headache.

"I am going to make dinner kook, you stay with him okay?" Namjoon said standing near the door.

"No hyung, you stay here" jungkook said getting up from the bed.

"You want to make dinner?" Namjoon said going towards the bed.

"Hmm, some special and HEALTHY dinner" jungkook said giving yoongi a stern look.

Yoongi ignored that look.

"Ok, call me if you will need any help alright?" Namjoon said now sitting beside yoongi.

Jungkook hummed then left from there.

"Ok now tell me what did you do all day" namjoon said while Changing the cloth.

But yoongi just stayed silent.

"Now what happened to mr.grumpy?" Namjoon asked pulling yoongi's soft cheek.

"Go talk with your good boy" yoongi said in angry tone.

Namjoon laughed while saying
"Ohhh this is the matter huh? Someone is jealous"

"Why would I get jealous?" Yoongi said giving namjoon an angry look but for namjoon that was the most cutest expression he had ever seen.

"Because you ar-" namjoon was cut off by jungkook who was calling him from the kitchen.

"Go, your good boy is calling you" yoongi said looking at the other side, avoiding namjoon.

Namjoon smiled at his hyung and went to the kitchen.

"Hyung for now take these, I need to talk to a doctor" jungkook said handing namjoon the dinner.

"Emergency?" Namjoon asked holding the tray.

"Yeah, you feed him his dinner. I am coming with ours" jungkook said taking out his mobile from his pocket.

"I will handle it kook, you go" namjoon said.

"No no hyung it's not too serious, I just need to guide someone. You go and feed your KitKat his dinner, I am just coming in some minutes" jungkook said picking the pan while holding his mobile in the other hand.

"Ok but be careful. Don't hurt yourself" namjoon said.

"Yeah" jungkook said then namjoon left from there.

Jungkook was now talking to someone on speaker whole preparing dinner.

"Yeah, go to the Dr.x then..." He guided.

"Hmm yeah, call me anytime okay? Don't forget to inform me about his condition" jungkook said then cuts the call.

After that, he prepared the dinner and went to namjoon's room.

"Here is our dinner hyung" he said entering inside the room.

Namjoon was feeding a pouty yoongi his dinner then said after feeding him the last spoon.
"Ok done"

*Sneeze*

*Sneeze*

Yoongi's eyes were teary. His body was aching specially his head. He was sneezing and coughing after every minute.

"He is not breathing properly kook" namjoon said. He could yoongi's raspy breathing.

Jungkook placed the dinner on the table and went to yoongi then analyzed his breathing.

Yoongi whined clinging to namjoon. He hates when jungkook just stare at him with a serious look.

"Hyung you please get up from the bed,let me examine him" jungkook said.

Namjoon got up knowing yoongi will not let jungkook do his work if he will stay near him.

"Lay down" jungkook said.

Yoongi laid down quietly.

Jungkook slide his hand inside his sweater and placed it on Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi's chest was rising and falling at a fast pace.

"Take deep breaths hyung" jungkook said rubbing his chest gently.

Yoongi started taking deep breaths.

"Hyung my bag please" jungkook said to namjoon.

Yoongi panicked hearing that
"No! Please!"

"Relax, no injections. I promise" jungkook said softly.

Namjoon went to take jungkook's medical bag from his room.

"Sorry yoonkitty" jungkook mumbled.

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to like ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 267 23
this is a story about strict brothers and naughty sister everything is imagination in this book nothing related to real life I don't have any inte...
18.7K 1.9K 10
"I am here for you hyung, I know you are strong but sometimes it's okay to ask for help right?"
180K 8.6K 31
Jimin really likes his new foster brother.
11.6K 375 21
#acebtsbaby #bts #btsbrotherlove #btsfanfic #hoseok #jimin #jungkook #lostandfound #namjoon #seokjin #taehyung #texttospeech #yoongi #yoongixbts #yoo...