HighSchool DxD: New Head of t...

By RedHood129

After taking a different path from her, Rias's twin brother challenges her to a fight for the right of being... More

Bio
Chapter 1: The Boy Who Wonders
Chapter 2: A Brotherly Visit
Chapter 3: The Slap of Declaration
Peerage Reveal
Chapter 4: Knowing The Opponent
Chapter 5: Get Real, Uce
Chapter 6: No Pressure, Just Show Up
Chapter 7: The Battle Begins!
Chapter 8: A Literal Cat Fight
Chapter 9: The Battle Against Power
Chapter 10: A Flip of a Coin
Chapter 11: Fade to Black
Chapter 12: Post-Game Hospital Visit
Chapter 13: Throne Crowning and a Certain Phenex Bastard
Chapter 14: All for the Bloodline
Chapter 15: Training Camp With The Kin
Chapter 16: Devil Fever
Chapter 17: Make an Entrance
Chapter 18: To Her, 5 Years Ago
Chapter 19: Walk My Straight Line, Make a Splash
Chapter 21: Sweeping Back
Chapter 22: From Her, 5 Years Later

Chapter 20: The Will of Resistance

3.3K 60 13
By RedHood129

Grassy Field
3rd Person POV
Beruka sat on his horse while Moka, Shuna, Saeko and Siesta had stood in place, ready for batttle.

Soon, Beruka made the first move of the match, moving at light speed and went after Saeko with his lance. But unfortunately for him, Saeko read his attack and used her katana to block the attack from the oncoming lance.

As Beruka was going lance to sword with Saeko, Shuna fired a blue fire attack. However, Beruka caught her attack and dodged Shuna's flames. He moved back to his original spot in the process of landing.

With the addition of his speed as a knight, Beruka jumped upwards into the air. He used his magic to form multiple replicas of himself as well as the horse he rode on.

Saeko: Damn it! Siesta!

Siesta: I'm on it!

Shuna: I'll assist!

Siesta pulled out her musket and aimed at Beruka and his replicas. Shuna formed magic circles in her hand.

Soon, Beruka began to charge with his replicas at a fast pace. Siesta began to fire shots from her musket while Shuna fires small balls of holy magic at rapid and fast pace. One by one, Beruka's Replicas began to vanish as they were eliminated to the point where the real Beruka was left standing in the charge.

Moka charged forward and landed a punch straight to the gut to Beruka, which now knocked him off of his horse and falling to the ground.

Beruka grabbed his lance a mind turned around. He spotted Saeko flying at him with her sword. He used his lance to block her attack.

With her attack failed, Saeko moved back, letting Beruka get up to his feet again. Moka moved quickly next to Saeko. She took off her cross, letting Inner Moka out.

Saeko: Are you ready, Moka?

Moka: Only when you are.

Saeko: Good.

Saeko and Moka never kept their eyes off of Beruka together. They made their movements in syncs towards him as he kept in stance with his lance. Saeko then began to run faster and gained more momentum.

However, Siesta fired a round of her musket, which collided with Beruka's hand, causing him to drop his lance. Saeko and Moka took their open opportunity and finished a double hit on him. Saeko went low to his calf's from behind with her sword while Moka drop kicked him in the face.

Beruka fell beackwards onto his back. The three girls moved back away from the man. He looked up to see Shuna in the air with several massive magic circles in the air. She held a closed eye smile on her face.

Shuna: Checkmate.

Shuna soon fires the attack on Beruka, unleashing a massive golden beam of light that coated much more than the area Beruka lied on.

After the attack, there was a massive hole in the ground, and Beruka was no where to be found.

Naud: This battle is over! Lord Sairaorg: 1 knight, retired! Lord Ryan: 0 servants retired! The winner of this match is Ryan Gremory!

With Ryan Gremory's Peerage
Saeko, Shuna, Moka and Siesta returned to the peerage, celebrating their win against Beruka with their comrades.

Saeko meanwhile turned to Touma and patted his spiky black hair.

Saeko: Told ya just to watch me, Touma!

Touma: Yeah, you did tell me that. That was pretty damn nice to see.

Saeko: Thank you!

Ryan turned to the girls and gave them high fives.

Ryan: Nice work.

Ryan then turned to the rest of the peerage.

Ryan: Let's keep this up. Yeah?

Ryan Gremory Peerage: Yes sir.

Ryan nodded.

Ryan: Good.

Soon, Ryan and Sairaorg rolled their dice again.

Roll 4 Result:
Ryan-5
Sairaorg-5
Total Number-10

Ryan: Okay, this will be fun.

Ryan's Mind: (Yet again, this could be an opportunity to use Benimaru.)

???: Lord Sairaorg!

A feminine voice was loud to the point where it even got Ryan's attention. He spotted a very attractive woman with blonde hair, red eyes and a very curvy body.

Ryan: Coriana Andrealphus?

Coriana: I would like to challenge Lord Ryan Gremory to a battle for the next round!

Naud: Oh! Our first challenge is out and a very bold statement made!

Coriana: That is only if the next Duke is afraid to face me.

Ryan stared at Coriana confused.

Ryan: Seriously?

Ryan looked around, rolling his eyes around and then shrugged at the beautiful young woman.

Ryan: Okay. I accept the challenge.

Naud: And the challenge is accepted! Will Bishop Coriana Andrealphus defeat Ryan Gremory to seal a major victory for Team Sairaorg Bael?!

Some of the crowd began to cheer for Coriana, while some also booed for Ryan, hoping for a humiliating defeat.

Ryan and Coriana stood on their platforms, waiting for their field to prepare for battle.

Flowery Garden
Ryan teleported inside the battlefield.

Ryan: A garden. Hmph. Kind of brings me back some nostalgic memories of my childhood, where Rias and I would play around the gardens back at home when we were younger.

Suddenly, spear-like figures came towards Ryan at fast pace. But he was quick to his own feet, raising his arm up to form a barrier. Ryan looked to see a smirking Coriana.

Coriana: So I see that you're quick to your feet as ever, Ryan.

Ryan: What exactly are you planning to do here, Coriana?

Coriana said nothing and slowly moved her hands to her face, swaying her hips.

She removed her jacket with pride and tossed it aside with her eyes shut. The action gave Ryan the exact idea of what she was doing.

Ryan: A striptease?

Meanwhile
With Rias Gremory's Peerage
Issei: AGAIN?!?!

Back at Flowery Garden

Corina opened her eyes again and slowly removed the skirt of her attire.

Naud: It's Coriana's signature striptease! Will Ryan submit via seduction?!

Ryan slowly had his eyes a little more wide but not too wide. He stared at Coriana as she continued to attempt to seduce the young man.

Ryan: Seduction. That's one way to get a guy to forfeit everything.

It eventually didn't take long enough for Coriana to finally be in nothing but her purple bra and underwear.

Ryan: I do have to admit, even if others don't want to. But Coriana does have a very gorgeous body. I can see why Issei almost folded.

Ryan found himself getting a fairly good look at her ass. But Coriana was seen just looking around for a moment.

Coriana's Mind: (Damn. I'm running out of clothes to remove again! I'll have to go there again. But this time, it'll be different. Based off of my performance from last time.)

Coriana soon turned around to face Ryan. She began to move one strap of her bra down and then the other. However, as she was about to moved her arms back to undo her bra, she then noticed an very infuriated looking Ryan and a massive amount of magic circles representing the House of Gremory.

Coriana: W-What?

A ball of red light began to grow larger and larger from the power of the magic circles.

Ryan: I appreciate what you did. But you should have know better, that you should've gone for the ass.

Coriana's eyes widened as she looked at Ryan with a sense of fear.

Ryan: Hypernova!

In just moments before destruction, all that could be heard were Coriana's screams. Soon, a red massive explosion could be seen in an instant of a few seconds.

After the explosion, everyone saw in the screens that Ryan could be seen flying above the destruction he caused with his four devil wings, and that Coriana was no where to be found.

Naud: Well that was fast. Lord Sairaorg: 1 bishop, retired. Lord Ryan Gremory remains unretired and the Rating Game continues!

With Rias Gremory's Peerage
Issei did not look happy after that performance.

Issei: Damn it! I could've gotten a look at her naked boobs man! FUCK!

Rias lowered her eyelids and then grabbed Issei by the cheek, causing him to yell in pain.

Rias: What do you say?

Issei: Ow Ow! Okay! I'm sorry!

Rias: Good.

Rias let go of Issei's cheek and went back to watching the Rating Game while he rubbed his cheek in a bit of pain.

With Ryan Gremory's Peerage
Ryan returned to his peerage after the matchup against Coriana, which he entered with his eyes shut and his hands in his own pockets.

Kuroka: Well look at you. Walking away with that posture as casual as ever.

Ryan: I wasn't here to fool around like some sort of sad and pathetic idiot. Who do I look like, that so called "Breast Dragon Emperor"?

Issei: Hey!

Todo walked up to Ryan with a proud smile on his face.

Todo: I couldn't have done a much better performance than that for someone who never understood the ideals that other men have different types.

Ryan: Heh. You telling me Ass Bros for Life?

Todo: Always appreciative of the beauty of a big, gorgeous ass.

Ryan and Todo soon shared a fist bump together.

Ryan sighed for a second and then turned to his spot and prepared to roll the dice.

Roll 5 Result:
Ryan-4
Sairaorg-5
Total Number-9

Ryan: Nine pawns to use. But what will Sairaorg do? Who will he play? Hmm...

???: Ryan...

Ryan: Hm?

Ryan turned to see Mirajane with a smile on her face.

Mirajane: I'll go for us.

Ryan: Are you sure?

Mirajane nodded.

Mirajane: Yes. I am.

Ryan was silent for a bit, and then gently held hands with his queen piece.

Ryan: Alright then.

Mirajane: Thank you. And one more thing.

Ryan: What's that?

Mirajane leaned closer to Ryan's face and planted a kiss onto his cheek, which surprised him. But all Mirajane did was still give her sweet smile with now a blushing shade of pink.

Mirajane: I'll see you later, no matter what happens.

Ryan:...As to you too, Mirajane.

Mirajane bowed and turned to the platform, leaving through the magic circle.

Giant Towers
Mirajane teleported through the Gremory magic circle and looked around.

Mirajane: Towers.

???: Hey, you there!

Mirajane turned to the source of the voice and spotted another very beautiful blonde haired girl. She had large breasts and wore a sleeveless top that exposed some of her stomach and her cleavage.

???: So I see that this will be another Queen vs. Queen battle. I'm Kuisha Abaddon, Queen of Lord Sairaorg Bael.

Mirajane: I'm Mirajane Strauss, Queen of Lord Ryan Gremory. And I do see and recognize our stances of our respective households.

Soon, light began to come from underneath Mirajane when she closed her eyes. It surrounded her entire body as she began to glow and change form into her signature Satan Soul Form.

Mirajane: Now, I'd love to wish us a lovely fair fight. But with everything at stake in this battle, I can only afford to assure victory.

Kuisha: Likewise.

Kuisha raised her right arm up and formed a magic circle, firing a blast that represented the element of fire.

Mirajane gave a smirk and raised her arm as well, with a magic circle forming and firing a blast of the element of water. The blasts both struck one another and took each other out.

Mirajane moved quick against Kuisha. She swiftly swooped to her side and landed a side kick to her ribs, launching her straight towards a tower. After smacking the tower, a explosion of dust bursted as rubble began to fall from the damage and the collision.

Kuisha got up to her feet quick, but kept staying on the tower from her landing spot.

Kuisha: Good shot. But it'll take a little more than that to defeat me!

Kuisha used her devil wings to fly out from her spot and back into the air. She fired another blast of demonic magic. Mirajane, with the power of her eye, redirected the incoming attack to another tower. The blast now hit and destroyed the tower, at least a majority of the building began to crumble from the dust cloud that former from the explosion.

Mirajane: Come on now. Don't try to hold back on me.

Kuisha: I was just going to ask the same to you.

Mirajane moved her arms out and began to fire blasts of demonic energy. Kuisha dodged some of the attacks and then summoned a black hole that swallowed the attack.

Kuisha: Behold the power of my family of the House of Abaddon! Hole!

Kuisha summoned a hole nearly Mirajane, which fired a blast of her own demonic energy. Luckily for Mirajane, she dodged just in time before it could strike her. She looked back at the attack that nearly struck her.

Mirajane: Damn!

Mirajane turned back to Kuisha and soared straight towards her. But Kuisha was ready for her to come at her. The two beauties began to go one on one with each other in hand to hand combat. They either matched each others strikes, dodged each others attacks, or they struck each other's knuckles.

Unfortunately, Kuisha managed to get an upper hand in that short time of fist fighting. She landed a gut punch to Mirajane and wasted a single second to respond with a kick that sent Mirajane to a tower, creating another dust cloud explosion and more falling rubble.

Mirajane got back up quick and put her hands together to form a dark orb, that slowly began to grow larger and larger.

Kuisha noticed her future attack and began to fire more elemental blasts or fire and lightning. But Mirajane dodged her attacks.

Mirajane: All charged. SOUL EXTINCTOR!

Mirajane fired her signature Soul Extinctor attack towards Kuisha. Kuisha's eyes widened, but she regained her focus.

Kuisha: HOLE!

Kuisha used her Power of Hole to form portals and absorbed as much of the Soul Extinctor attack as she could. Her effort was a success.

Kuisha summoned portals all around Mirajane, who widened her eyes this time.

Mirajane: Shit.

At the exact moment, Mirajane's own attack had been released into herself. She screamed as she flowed a blueish white light and vanished from the battle field.

Once the portals finished disappearing, Kuisha lowered her arms and gave out a sigh while closing her eyes. She soon reopened them and looked back with a smile. Her smile didn't y hold an emotion of pride, smugness or even happiness. All she did was give a smile.

Kuisha: Thank you for that fight, Mirajane Strauss. Let's us battle again in the mere future.

Kuisha soon disappeared from the battlefield with a Bael magic circle.

Naud: What a battle! Lord Ryan: 1 queen: retired! Lord Sairaorg: 0 servants retired! The winner of this battle is Sairaorg Bael!

With Rias Gremory's Peerage
The crowd erupted into cheers with Kuisha's victory against Mirajane. But Rias and her peerage all looked shocked, including Ravel and Irina.

Asia: M-Mirajane!

Xenovia: Even I can't believe someone who is talented like her to lose like that.

Issei: Damn it! She pulled the same trick she used on Akeno!

Akeno said nothing but only stared. She then turned to Rias.

Akeno: I'm sure you can imagine what your brother is thinking. Aren't you Rias?

Rias: You have no idea girl.

Rias turned to see Ryan and his peerage up at their area.

With Ryan Gremory's Peerage
The peerage of Ryan Gremory looked to have many different emotions after Mirajane's defeat.

Shuna, Hitoshi, Kuroka and Moka all had looks of shock on their faces, with the inclusion of Siesta and Benimaru.

Erza looked to be very upset with a Mirajane's loss. She gritted her teeth.

As for Ryan, he held his regular focused poker face. But he clenched onto his right hand hard while it was balled into a fist, hiding from the crowd.

Lieselotte stood up and put her hand on Ryan's left shoulder, which caused him to turn to her.

Lieselotte: We'll take over to watch the next round. Okay? You should calm down and relax. I can see your hand is starting to bleed.

Ryan looked down at the dice and then back at Sairaorg and his peerage, who were celebrating Kuisha's victory. He looked back at Lieselotte.

Ryan: Okay.

Soon, Ryan and Sairaorg rolled the dice again.

Roll 6 Result:
Ryan-6
Sairaorg-6
Total Number-12

Ryan looked around his peerage and soon pointed at Todo.

Ryan: Todo, you're up.

Todo: Got it.

Todo stepped forward and soon turned around.

Todo: I will fight this one for Mirajane!

Some members of the peerage cheered for Todo as he stepped onto the platform.

Meanwhile, Ryan stood back and faced everyone.

Ryan: Yoruichi, Lieselotte. Take over here okay?

Yoruichi: Of course.

Lieselotte: Understood.

Yoruichi and Lieselotte stood up and moved to Ryan's spot as he walked away from it. He went up to Moka to reveal his bloody hand.

Ryan: Here you go Moka.

Moka: B-But Ryan. I-I shouldn't!

Ryan: It's okay.

Moka: I mean...only if you insist.

Moka hesitantly took hold Ryan's hand. She looked at the blood and began to lick and clean the hand. Ryan sat next to her, looking down at the ground. He sighed a bit and soon felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to face Kuroka. She wore a calm and relaxed face. But her eyebrows showed that she was focused on caring for other right now, as she was a true older sibling. Her tone was calming and soothing like a gorgeous and mature woman's, infectious like music to one's own ears.

Kuroka: It'll be okay Ryan. Just breathe and relax. Recollect your thoughts.

Ryan slowly nodded and shook his head, while Kuroka slowly slid her hand to lock fingers together with Ryan's other hand.

Ryan: Okay.

Ryan leaned back and closed his eyes, letting Kuroka relax onto his shoulder as they held hands. He took deep breaths in and out at a patient pace.

Ryan's Mind: (Recollect. Just a minor setback for a major turnaround. Mirajane...)

Ryan soon opened his eyes. He saw Moka done with cleaning his bloody hand, and now comforting him. On the other side, Kuroka was relaxing on his shoulder still.

Ryan breathed out and recollected his breath. He stared at everyone around him.

Ryan's Mind: (Everyone here is truly gifted. They work and come together not just as comrades or even friends...but family. I know that we can do this. No...matter...what.)

______________________________

Okay everyone! Thank you all for the wait and for seeing the conclusion of this chapter!

Up next, the Rating Game continues! Will Todo get Team Ryan back on track after they lost Mirajane? We will see next time.

So until then, enjoy a photo of Kuroka.

You're welcome everyone.

Thank you all for reading this and I hope you all continue to enjoy as we push towards the end!

Now stay safe out there peeps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 609 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...
195K 1.6K 30
This young Saiyan Warrior is determined to travel to the New World, to go to the High School DXD Universe.
156K 2.6K 11
The full description of this will be in the bio, but here is some of the summary. Sirzechs does the unforgivable to Grayfia and is caught cheating on...
142K 1.4K 10
There was a boy in Kuoh Academy who wasn't really seen as attractive to most of the girls. And some of the few boys there picked on him for it. Howev...