Dear My Stalker • Haruchiyo S...

De nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I kno... Mai multe

♛┈⛧┈ DEAR MY STALKER
♛┈⛧┈ PROLOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ 001
♛┈⛧┈ 002
♛┈⛧┈ 003
♛┈⛧┈ 004
♛┈⛧┈ 005
♛┈⛧┈ 006
♛┈⛧┈ 007
♛┈⛧┈ 008
♛┈⛧┈ 009
♛┈⛧┈ 010
♛┈⛧┈ 011
♛┈⛧┈ 012
♛┈⛧┈ 013
♛┈⛧┈ 014
♛┈⛧┈ 015
♛┈⛧┈ 016
♛┈⛧┈ 017
♛┈⛧┈ 018
♛┈⛧┈ 019
♛┈⛧┈ 020
♛┈⛧┈ 021
♛┈⛧┈ 022
♛┈⛧┈ 023
♛┈⛧┈ 024
♛┈⛧┈ 025
♛┈⛧┈ 026
♛┈⛧┈ 027
♛┈⛧┈ 028
♛┈⛧┈ 029
♛┈⛧┈ 030
♛┈⛧┈ 031
♛┈⛧┈ 032
♛┈⛧┈ OMAKE : RINDOU'S SPECIAL DAY
♛┈⛧┈ 033
♛┈⛧┈ 034
♛┈⛧┈ 035
♛┈⛧┈ 036
♛┈⛧┈ 037
♛┈⛧┈ 038
♛┈⛧┈ 039
♛┈⛧┈ 040
♛┈⛧┈ 041
♛┈⛧┈ 042
♛┈⛧┈ 043
♛┈⛧┈ 044
♛┈⛧┈ 045
♛┈⛧┈ 046
♛┈⛧┈ 047
♛┈⛧┈ 049
♛┈⛧┈ 050
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE : AFTER STORY
♛┈⛧┈ SPECIAL CHAPTER : HAPPY HARU'S DAY!
♛┈⛧┈ (Y/N)'S PAST : THE "INFERTILITY"
♛┈⛧┈ HIROYUKI SANZU/AKASHI
♛┈⛧┈ NANA HERE

♛┈⛧┈ 048

5.6K 388 274
De nana-mania

Sanzu's and (Y/n)'s residence,
Morning...

Second Person's POV

"Haruuuuu. Wake up."

"Mhm..."

Haruchiyo hummed drowsily, still feeling half-asleep. He pulled the comforter up to cover his entire body. Shaking your head defeatedly, you ambushed your future husband with a surprise attack. You tickled his hips mercilessly which woke him up in an instant.

"H-Hey— You cheated! I-I wasn't ready— AHAHAHAH!" Haruchiyo could barely speak between his laughter. You didn't stop tickling his side, enjoying his reaction and struggles to retaliate. "Wake up and get off the bed then I'll consider to spare you, sweetheart."

"O-Okay— I promise— HAHAHAHA!" Tears due to the immense laughter welled up in his teal-hued eyes. You smirked in satisfaction before you stopped tickling him. Haruchiyo was gasping for air. Some people might find tickling annoying but he pretty much enjoyed it when you tickled him.

Haruchiyo was still lying on the bed, trying to catch his breath. You crawled on the bed and hovered over on top of him. Pinching his chin between your fingers, you turned his face so he could look at yours. You pressed your lips on his without hesitation.

Haruchiyo shut his eyes close in pleasure, his fingers finding their way in your (h/c) hair. Your tongue swirled in his mouth, lapped with his slick tongue in a deep kiss. He kept humming and sighing between the kisses while.

After a worthwhile moment of kissing, you pulled away with a string of saliva connecting your lips with his. Haruchiyo's lips were swelling a bit from too much kissing.

You slowly seated up yourself and sat on his hips. You wandered your hands on his chest which caused Haruchiyo to exhale sharply. "Are you fully awake now?"

"I'm horny."

"Nuh-uh. Not right now. Our wedding is in another three days so we are gonna be real busy today."

"Can we just get married today already?"

"Stick to the scheduled date, Haru. That's the only day where all your executive friends are available. It will be an inconvenience for everyone if we suddenly move the date."

"Ughh..."

Haruchiyo pouted, crossing his arms under his chest. You chuckled and pecked both of his scars.

"Whatever happens, we will still get married. You willingly stalked me for two years without giving up... My baby boy can wait for the wedding in mere three days, right?"

"Of course I can."

His heart thumped loudly in his chest, feeling happy to be called as good boy by you. You then move up your lips to his forehead, giving him the most loving, affectionate kiss ever.

"Now get up and clean yourself. I will be in the kitchen making breakfast."

"Alright, sweetheart."

Getting off of Haruchiyo, you stood up back on your feet. But he somehow remained lying on the bed. He smiled mischievously and outstretched his hands.

"Pull me up, please."

"Gosh, you're such a baby."

"I'm your baby boy."

Haruchiyo wasn't ashamed to call himself that. He loved being pampered and showered with love by you. Chuckling heartily, you slowly attempted to pull him up.

Unexpectedly, Chiyo suddenly climbed up on to the bed and jumped on Haruchiyo's stomach. His weight unpredictably pressing on his tummy came out as a great shock for your future husband. He let out a loud gasp while Chiyo just innocently meowed at his human father.

"Meow. Meooooow."

"Good, Chiyo. Wake up your papa."

"Chiyo, you're heavy as fuck- FUCK, DON'T TOUCH MY NIPPLE! I HAVEN'T CUT YOUR CLAW!"

Chiyo kept kneading his paws -- with his claws out and occasionally stuck on Haruchiyo's clothes -- on his human father's chest. Guess he decides to make his biscuits using Haru's chest today.

"LOVE, HELP! MY NIPPLES ARE IN GRAVE DANGER! HE IS GONNA RIP THEM OFF!"

"Alright, alright."

You were entertained by this sight but sadly, you had to put an end. You picked up Chiyo carefully and cuddled him in your arms. He purred softly at you. Haruchiyo was breathing raggedly, gasping for air to stable his breathing again. His nipple's lives were almost robbed away by his own cat.

"Okie, no more playing around. Get yourself ready now, Haru. Otherwise, you won't make it in time to eat breakfast."

"Yeah, yeaaaah."

"Meow!"

Gifting a kiss on top of Chiyo's head, Haruchiyo then excused himself into the bathroom while you made your way back to the kitchen to continue preparing breakfast.

' Ahhh, I really love this family. My one and only treasure...and nobody can steal this away from us.' you and Haruchiyo had the same thoughts while smiling warmly.

After a while,
Afternoon,
Bonten's HQ..

Lunchtime arrived, you went out to buy have lunch on your own while also planning to buy steamed buns for Haruchiyo. He had to go somewhere else due to his mission. He had to get rid of someone.

Haruchiyo returned to the HQ, his clothes all soaked with blood and sweats. The underlings, aware of their superior's return, immediately fetched a new pair of clean clothes. Haruchiyo was in the changing room with one of his underlings as he changed his clothes.

"Welcome back, Sanzu-sama. Here's the new garment for you."

"Did anything happen while I was away?"

"The PA asked you to wait in your office after mission. She is out buying lunch for you."

"I see. Anything else?"

"Oh, the custom-made diamond necklace you ordered before has arrived."

"Oh? Where is it?"

"We already delivered it to your office."

"Very well."

After finishing his business in the changing room, Haruchiyo left to head back to his office. His face might show a stoic expression but his heart was leaping in excitement. He was thrilled to take a look of the custom-made necklace he ordered in secret...specially for you to wear on you two's wedding day.

"Ah, I can't wait to show it to her! Bet she will be real happy to receive the gift~" Haruchiyo was smiling from ear-to-ear in eagerness. He couldn't wait to see your reaction. He ordered the necklace specifically for you; he remembered every little detail you told him on whim about your dream necklace.

He had your name engraved on the diamond necklace. It even had a space to keep a picture inside the diamond.

"Hope it turns out as I imagined." Haruchiyo mumbled to himself before opening the door. Much to his shock, someone else was in his office. Disgust instantly dawned over his face when his gaze landed on her.

Takara was inspecting your necklace.

"Why the fuck are you here? I told you to not show your face around me again!" Haruchiyo was immediately enraged at this sight. Takara turned around and smiled at him calmly. "Nice necklace you prepared for her. Such a shame that it would be a waste.."

Haruchiyo stomped his way toward Takara and snatched the box away from her hands. "Don't touch my fiancee's necklace. What the fuck do you want with me? Fucking call it a quit already! (Y/n) will be the one to claim me as her husband. You're never meant to be with me!"

The aura Takara was emitting was different than before-- she seemed really confident for unknown reasons.  "You're making a big mistake here, Haru. Trust me, you will regret marrying her."

"I would never ever trust you. Even if you are the last human left in this universe."

"Are you sure? Because I know damn well you will."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Has it never crossed your mind that your beloved fiancee is seeing some else behind your back?"

Haruchiyo was taken aback by the terrible accusation. He glared dagger at Takara.

"You have crossed the boundaries, you bitch. Who the fuck are you to talk shits of (Y/n) like that?!"

Haruchiyo was losing his mind. He gripped the collar of Takara's top firmly, his eyes fierce with hostility. One more word of Takara badmouthing you and he was ready to cause bloodshed in his own office.

"Not only you pushed me into a forced marriage before...now you attempted to ruin MY marriage by accusing (Y/n) cheating on me? You're that desperate to win me over, huh?"

"I don't speak fact based on nothing. I have evidences."

"Evidences...?"

"It was a coincidence. I saw her with a man...one that is not from Bonten."

"(Y/n) has a few acquaintances outside Bonten due to her previous jobs. That's not a big deal."

"Really? Did she mention that she has a cop as an acquaintance?"

This time, Haruchiyo froze in silence. He was too astonished to say a word. The word "cop" had completely caught him off guard. ' (Y/n) is acquainted with a cop? There's no way..'

"If you are still stubborn to believe me, then take a look of these." Takara politely handed over several pictures to Haruchiyo. He was nervous- but he took them from her hands anyway. He began analyzing each picture carefully.

It was no doubt. It was you in that picture...with a black-haired man wearing formal suit-- Naoto.

There were pictures of you sitting together with Naoto at Cozy Corner Cafe and more photos of you hugging him in the alleyway.

These pictures weren't enough to convince Haruchiyo.

"You photoshopped these pictures, didn't you? With technologies these days, it isn't impossible to create fake pictures like these."

"How about we confirm that? I bet Koko can help us with this. He's a genius in IT and stuff. Let's call him up."

"Fine."

Haruchiyo agreed to contact Hajime for help. But he was sure his guess was correct and he certainly would win this argument. Takara would give in at last and it would be the end of her stupid schemes to break up Haruchiyo and you.

However, before Haruchiyo could do so, some Bonten executives entered his office-- everyone was here except for Manjiro.

"Why the hell you called us out of nowhere, Sanzu?" Rindou was annoyed. Most of them were out to supervise their turfs but they received urgent call from Haruchiyo. The right-hand man was perplexed.

"What..? I didn't call all of you here. I was about to call Koko though."

"Then it was a false alarm? Which subordinate got this thing mixed up?" Kakucho shook his head in defeat.

"Then let's leave. We are all busy here-"

Takara intervened with the conversation and cut off Ran before he could even finish his sentence. "Isn't this a perfect chance for you to inform everyone before reporting to Mikey? After all, this is a serious issue.."

Ran, Rindou, Kakucho, Kanji, Takeomi and Hajime were perplexed by the woman's exclamation. Haruchiyo was displeased with the revelation. He wanted to solve this matter quietly without involving more executives to avoid dragging it into a bigger issue.

Yet this woman had the nerve to do so. She was doing this on purpose.

"What? What issue? Sanzu, explain yourself." Hajime was extremely curious. He then spotted some pictures in the pinkette's hands. "What pictures are those?"

"...I want you to confirm whether these pictures are fake or genuine.." Haruchiyo hesitantly asked Hajime to do a favor for him. Though puzzled, Hajime compliantly obeyed his order and approached him. He started inspecting each picture quietly. He was absolutely concentrated on his current task.

Until horror fell over his face.

"This is (Y/n), right...? Who is this man with him?"

"That doesn't matter right now. Tell me! Are these pictures fake-"

"They are genuine."

"W-What?"

"These pictures weren't photoshopped in the slightest bit. Each of them...is genuine."

Haruchiyo hung his head low, sweat rolling down the side of his head. He refused to believe what he just heard.

"See? I told you. They aren't fake." Takara chuckled in amusement. She could sense it. The tension in the room was rising and Haruchiyo was under pressure.

He was in denial. He stubbornly refused to believe in this "truth".

"What the hell is happening here? Sanzu, seriously stop with the silence and tell us everything!"

"No... This can't be... There is no way (Y/n) would do this.."

"Sanzu!"

Haruchiyo remained quiet due to immense shock. He was unable to speak. Takara heaved out a long sigh. "Haru, give it up already. Everything is obvious now. You can't defend that woman anymore. The pictures are concrete evidence...that your woman has been betraying all of you here."

"I'm... I'm confused." Takeomi was yet to understand the situation. Why was Takara mentioning you? What were those pictures even about?

"Oh, sorry for dragging the explanation. Allow me to clarify the issue here- that man with (Y/n) in those pictures...is actually a detective from Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department." Takara was smiling widely after revealing the information.

This was the part she had been waiting for.

The executives' dreadful reactions to the revelation.

"His name is Naoto Tachibana. Doesn't that name sound familiar to most of you?" Takara asked. Kanji was hit with realization. "He was one of the cops who has been keeping his eyes on us."

"You mean that detective who led the operation to ambush one of our old hideout from a few months ago?" Ran frowned, disbelief evident on his face.

"Yeah...this man is indeed Detective Tachibana. Don't tell me.." Hajime was at loss for words. The possibility appearing in his mind... It was the worst-case scenario that could happen to them.

"True, Koko. She is a spy working for the police...disguising herself as a "criminal" to approach Bonten by using Haru as the bridge to get as far as being hired as you guys' PA."

"This is absurd. I already checked her personal records before. She has no history of working for the police! You're going too far with the accusation!"

Haruchiyo finally raged out after long moment of silence. Everyone abruptly fixed their gazes on their furious Vice President.

"For two years, I observed her from afar. During my free time, I followed her everywhere she went. She was a normal citizen until we properly talked to each other a few months ago!"

"Haru, you- Were you stalking (Y/n) before?" Takeomi questioned. He thought he heard it wrong.

"Of course I did! I need to keep her safe and make sure nobody else take her away from me!" Haruchiyo shamelessly admitted.

"And (Y/n) knew you were stalking her...?" Rindou didn't want to know but he was mad curious.

"Hell yeah, she did know about it. And guess what? She's cool with it! That's why I doubt she is a spy. She is a fucking lovely psycho who kill people for fun. There's no way someone like her is the police's spy!"

Haruchiyo turned to Takara, his eyes hard with determination. He was determined to clear your name from the false accusation.

"You are so desperate to bring (Y/n) down that you decided to frame her with such made-up stories. First, you accused her of cheating on me and now you even accused her as a traitor? How dumb can you be?"

Takara was unfazed somehow...as she predicted the accusation would lead to this situation. "I think there is one more thing I have yet to tell and show you.." She pulled out her phone and began playing a voice recording, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

"I'm glad we met again, Nao."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I never noticed your suffering. If only... If only I realize this much sooner..."

"Idiot... You did nothing wrong. Stop apologizing already.."

"I love you, (Y/n). I don't want you to suffer anymore. "

"Nao, I love you too. You are the greatest blessing in my life. You, your sister and your parents..."

"...stay safe. Don't get caught too soon."

"See how sentimental they are with each other? I wasn't lying. These two, you see, had been in relationship even before you came into her life, Haru. He sympathized with (Y/n) who had to work hard to pretend as your so-called soulmate." Takara felt "sympathy" toward Haruchiyo as his resolve began wavering. His lips were quivering and his heart was beating faster.

That voice. It was unmistakably your voice. Haruchiyo could never mistake it. He heard your voice everyday!

"Stop it... You're lying.."

"You heard it yourself. She is suffering while she is in "relationship" with you. She never love you, Haru. She is exploiting you as a connection and source of information to feed the cops with Intel about Bonten's operation. You...never mean anything to her from the beginning."

Haruchiyo's heart was aching. He was trying his hardest to reject this so-called truth, yet little by little, part of himself was urging him to believe in Takara's words.

There were too much evidences...ones that even Haruchiyo couldn't deny anymore.

All executives didn't know what to believe anymore. However, they knew...part of themselves were starting to accept Takara's statement.

Almost of them were about to believe in Takara, except two.

"Haru, get yourself together. This can't be officially true unless we interrogate (Y/n)." Takeomi fiercely argued. He turned to Takara. She was displeased by his sudden interruption. "There are some necessary steps to determine whether a person is a traitor or not. Your evidences aren't enough. We need to hear both sides instead of relying on one source of information."

"Necessary steps? I don't think such steps are needed, right, Koko? The pictures and voice recordings are genuine evidence to prove (Y/n) is guilty!" Takara was getting irritated. She had always hated Takeomi's guts who never ceased to mock her.

"Give it up, Akashi. She has made everything obvious. (Y/n) (L/n) is undoubtedly a traitor. There is no more room for denial." Hajime gave up on finding more excuses to deny Takara. "I will be informing everything to Boss. He needs to acknowledge this dire situation-"

Before Hajime could finish talking, Takeomi pointed his gun at the Bonten treasurer. Everyone in the room gasped in horror-- including Haruchiyo.

Nobody foresaw this act of violence by Takeomi.

"Step a foot out of this fucking room and I will shoot you, Koko."

"What the hell are you thinking you are doing?! Have you lost your mind?!"

"You fucking made one-sided decision! I told you to hear out both sides before deciding!"

"You fucking forgot, didn't you? Boss was the one who recommended her. You think he would do a half-assed decision? He wasn't the type to trust someone so easily, especially women. He had his own reasons and I am certain, he was convinced that (Y/n) would never be a traitor!" Takeomi was undeniably mad. He was determined to protect your dignity.

"I won't let you meet Boss... until we hear out (Y/n)'s side of story first." Takeomi demanded sternly. Haruchiyo lifted up his head, his gaze locked on his older brother. "Takeomi.."

Takeomi and Haruchiyo were the only ones in denial while the others began to accept Takara's words.

They were at disadvantage- but they didn't want to simply give up.

They were sick of losing the people they loved...so now they would stand up to protect their only loved one left in this world.

' He may have treated me poorly for the past many years but that's no excuse for me to witness him in suffering like this... I have to protect him and (Y/n) at any cost, even if it means risking my life here..' Takeomi clenched his fist tightly.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

198K 7.3K 65
• This is a work of fan fiction, every events, names, incidents, and places are base of writers imagination. • I don't own all the Tokyo Revengers c...
609K 30.7K 107
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
271K 9.9K 32
Tokyo revengers x Fem reader "why do you hate me?" "stop talking nonsense." he said before turning around and leaving you alone. you just stared at h...
361K 16.7K 99
*✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* In denial, in perplexity. She didn't know how to deal with these strange feelings and emotions budding within her as she spe...