My Stalker

由 VonsKing

He was obsessed with her... He needed to have her 更多

...
~ONE~
~TWO~
~THREE~
~FOUR~
~FIVE~
~SIX~
~SEVEN~
~EIGHT~
~NINE~
~TEN~
~ELEVEN~
~TWELVE~
~THIRTEEN~
~FOURTEEN~
~FIFTEEN~
~SIXTEEN~
~SEVENTEEN~
~EIGHTEEN~
~NINETEEN~
~TWENTY~
~TWENTY TWO~
~TWENTY THREE~
~TWENTY FOUR~
~TWENTY FIVE~
~TWENTY SIX~
~TWENTY SEVEN~
~TWENTY EIGHT~

~TWENTY ONE~

3K 87 63
由 VonsKing

4 February 2016

Alyssa stormed into the house angrily.

"Nahmir what is your problem?!"she shouted slamming the door behind her.

"Alyssa you can't see what I'm trying to tell you,if you just listen and see all the red flags in him,you'll realise I was just trying to save you."Nahmir said calmly.

"Nahmir I get that yeah he did bad things,but he won't hurt me,he just wants a chance and someone is finally going to give that to him and now you trying to take that away from him."she said.

"Guys please calm down."Cameron said standing up.

"No ma,he keeps doing this."Alyssa said frustratedly.

"Alyssa you do have to see it from his point of view though."cam said trying to calm her down.

"I do! He's not trying to see it from mine,you gave him a chance and you like him,why can't Nahmir do the same?"she shouted.

"Alyssa,go to your room and cool down,I'll see what I can do."Cam said hugging her.

She wasn't going to yell about Alyssa shouting because she could see the frustration in her face.

She really wanted to keep Von.

So now as a mother who loves her daughter,she would do anything she can to make her daughter happy.

"Nahmir sit down please."Cam said once she heard Alyssa's room door shut.

"Nahmir as you can see,Alyssa really cares for Von and wants to keep her friendship with him,she feels as she could be good for him,but now that you keep saying bad things it triggers both Alyssa and Von.

Von wants you guys to keep your relationship that's why he left,he just wants to be friends with Alyssa,we all know he doesn't have real friends because everyone is so afraid of him.

Until Alyssa,she's not scared of him and actually giving him the chance he needs,and from what I've seen they're actually good for each other." Cam explained softly.

"Miss Royale,I get what you're saying but he tries to keep her away from me, every time we're hanging out,he always is next to her and won't allow me to be next to her as well.

It's like he wants her all to himself."he said.

"Maybe because she's the only one that cares about him,he doesn't want to lose her,he's grown attached to her because she has shown him things he has never felt or seen before.

You have to understand his point of view as well,Nahmir if you don't get your act together I'm afraid your relationship with Alyssa might end,I'm telling you now,she won't let Von go."she said making him sigh.

"Fix this."she said standing up.

"You may leave."she said walking to her room.

Nahmir got up leaving out the house.

He was sad at the fact Alyssa would choose a serial killer that she barely knows over her boyfriend who loves and cares for her.

Getting in his car,he drove off down the street.

A few streets from his house,he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he saw a group of figures standing in the middle of the road.

Beeping his horn,he realised the figures were already looking at him.

Rolling down his window he stuck his head out.

"Ay get out the road!"he shouted.

Not one of the figures moved.

Getting out his car,he walked over to the figures that towered over him due to his height.

Bad move.

"Can y'all move,this is where people drive."he shouted looking up at them.

Now as he was closer he saw they were dressed in all black,had ski masks on and had black bandanas tucked in their jeans.

The bandanas made him realise they were apart of a gang.

A very dangerous one.

BD

Slowly backing up,the figures moved forward.

Nahmir quickly turned around,feeling as he bumped into something.

Looking up,he saw another person.

"What do you want?"he questioned fearfully.

The male he was facing,gripped his neck,squeezing forcefully,causing Nahmir to gasp for air.

"Your girl."the male whispered sending a hard punch,connecting it to the left side of Nahmir's jaw.

Pushing him back,Nahmir was caught by one of the other males.

Another male sent a few hits to Nahmir's stomach as another one sent hits to his face.

The first male that hit him walked over to him.

Nahmir weakly looked up at him.

Taking off his mask,the rest of the males followed.

Nahmir stared in shock and fear.

He was right all along.

"Yeen gon remember shit nigga."Von said sending one last punch to his face, knocking him out.

The male that held him,dropped him to the floor.

"Bitch ass nigga."Durk said spitting on him.

"You know what to do,I'm out."Von said to the guys making them nod as he walked over to their car.

Von sighed as he got into the car.

"I'm doing this shit for you baby,don't be mad at me."he whispered to himself, thinking of Alyssa.

"I'll show you how good I can be for you."he said before driving off.

He would do anything for Alyssa.

Even if he had to hurt her first.

~My Stalker~

Heyy,how are you?

Did you like this chapter?

Is Nahmir right or wrong?

Is Cameron a good mother?

Is Alyssa wrong for wanting to choose Von over Nahmir?

Did Nahmir deserve to get jumped?

Is Von doing too much?

Would Von be good for Alyssa?

What do y'all think of Nahmir?

Alyssa?

Von?

Cam?

Durk?

Vote and comment.

Love💜

Bye.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

132K 3.4K 26
Keep it on the low. Dayvon is in a relationship, but is messing around with Vianne. So they have to keep it on the low.
73.4K 1.6K 19
"Her pussy just like glue, it got me stuck Changed who I was." -KV
61.1K 1.9K 31
𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 - 𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙔 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘿. © 2023 | 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩
13.7K 576 16
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘯...