โœฎI'm Still Waitingโœฎ DeVante...

By Flyonland

Navy Jones Is an high school student and a songwriter who keeps a diary everywhere she goes no one knows abou... More

Cast
First Chapter: The Beginning
Second Chapter: Band Diary
Third Chapter: Second Chances
New Title
Fourth Chapter: Can We Flo Tonight?
Fifth Chapter: Late Night Drive
Sixth Chapter: Earn Trust
Seventh Chapter: Opposition
Eight Chapter: Make It Like It Was
Ninth Chapter: I'm Still Waiting
Tenth Chapter: Let's Chill
Eleventh Chapter: Wanna Go Somewhere
Twelfth Chapter: Graduation Night
Thirteenth Chapter: Cry For You
Fifteenth Chapter: Midnite
Sixteenth Chapter: Hard Goodbye
Seventeenth Chapter: Birthday Bash
Eighteenth Chapter: Around
Nineteenth Chapter: Where I Wanna Be
Twentieth Chapter: U and I
Twenty-Second Chapter: Family
Twenty-Third Chapter: Have You Seen
Twenty-Fourth Chapter: Visiting New York
Twenty-Fifth Chapter: Find Out
Twenty-Sixth Chapter: Breaking Up
Twenty-Seventh Chapter: Four Years Later
Twenty-Eighth Chapter: Out Of Nowhere
Twenty-Ninth Chapter: Let Me Show You
Thirtieth Chapter: Don't Mess
Thirty-First Chapter: Gets Back Together
Thirty-Second Chapter: Spending Time
Thirty-Third Chapter: Tour
Thirty-Fourth Chapter: On My Way
Thirty-Fifth Chapter: Back Here Again
Thirty-Sixth Chapter: Wasn't What It Look Like
Thirty-Seventy Chapter: Block Party
Thirty-Eighth Chapter: For The Drama
Thirty-Ninth Chapter: The Show
Thoughts & Idea's
Fortieth Chapter: I Do Love You
Fortieth-First Chapter: My Phone

Fourteenth Chapter: Back To Studio

530 14 139
By Flyonland

Navy
Charlotte, North Carolina
The Jones Residence

Navy was at home chilling after she just came back from walking around the area for an hour in a half to get her some fresh air.

After she came home to relax she took a shower and then puts on her clean Pajama's and sat down on her bed thinking about her boyfriend that she's going to miss when she goes to the army.

An hour later Navy still thinking about him and she wishes he was here but Instead he had to follow his own heart just like any person would.

"Oh she's right here would you like to speak with her?" Courtney said talking to somebody on the phone.

Navy looked up at her sister wondering who that was Courtney was talking to on the phone she knew it wasn't Dalvin or K-Ci because she wouldn't be giving her the phone.

"Hey sis someone on the phone wants to talk to you" Courtney says looking at Navy.

Navy took the phone from Courtney as her sister leaves the room so she could have some privacy.

"Hello who's this?" Navy said confused.

"Hey It's me Devante I'm sorry for calling so late I had to ask Andre's personal assistant Kim could I use the phone up in her office right quick by the way I miss you so much" Devante says In a deep voice.

"Oh wow I can't believe it I'm glad you called me so how things going in New York?" Navy said being starstruck.

"Well everything's going good so far anyway guess who about to sign to Uptown records?" Devante told her In a happier tone. 

"Who baby?" Navy said not sure who Devante was talking about at first. 

"Me and the group is we just got a record deal today" Devante says being himself. 

Navy didn't think he meant the whole group signing to uptown records which she was so surprised that they got there deal they always wanted.

"What!? Is you serious y'all signed to uptown records for real or what?" Navy said in shock with her hands covering her mouth.

"Yeah It's official" Devante said with a chuckle.

"Aww that's so amazing I'm happy and proud of y'all" Navy said as she still couldn't believe It.

"Thanks baby you still remembered what we talked about right?" Devante said.

"Yeah I remember" Navy said sighing.

"So you going to think about It, right?"

"I don't know yet Devante you know my parents ain't having that besides they hate that type of music, listen just don't worry about me I'll be fine" She says.

"Can I ask you a question." Devante said.

"Yeah sure" Navy said.

"Did you even wanted to go to the army?"

"Really? of course I wanted it to go baby I've felt this way for years now" Navy told Devante. 

Devante didn't want to see his girlfriend leave. "Well do you know how long you staying?"

"No...I really don't know" Navy said as she heard a person In the background that sounded like K-Ci.

"Devante come on man you been on that phone long enough" K-Ci says to Devante.

Devante and Navy both sighed at the same time thinking they wish they had more time to talk but that wasn't going to happen.

"Look I think It's that time for me to go but I'll call you back once I get settle back at our new place or something" Devante said.

"Okay you just make sure you do that too and De" Navy said before getting off the phone.

"Yes?" Devante said still waiting on the phone to hear what's next to come out of her mouth.

"Well I just wanted to tell you I love you that's all before we get off the phone with each other" Navy said with a smile.

"Oh I love you too by the way you so sweet baby I'm so lucky"  Devante said before getting off the phone with his girlfriend.

"Mhm you so silly you know that" Navy said laughing at his comedy self.

"Alright baby talk to you soon" Devante said.

"Okay bye" Navy said as she got off the phone and leans back in her bed thinking about the whole experience.

She was so in love with Devante.

"Um Courtney where'd you go I need to talk to you" Navy said running out her room.

Courtney opened her bedroom door to see her sister In the hallway looking happy as ever.

"What I'm right here...girl are you ok?" Courtney says with widened eyes as she meets her at the door.

"Yes I'm good, now pay attention you remember the guys taking that trip to New York this afternoon?"

"Yeah why?" Courtney said.

"Well they ended up getting the deal with Uptown Records and got signed Isn't that great?"

"What I can't believe someone took their asses serious must have not been hearing them" Courtney said throwing shade after realizing this wasn't a joke. 

Navy stared at her laughing. "Now was that called for why are you throwing shade at them?"

"Girl you know I love them I'm just playing" Courtney said switching it up.

"Mhm thought so" Navy said while she heard something familiar playing on the stereo as she shushed Courtney.

"What was is it?" Courtney says looking at Navy while she turned around.

"You hear that I think that's Jodeci on the radio come on!!!!" Navy says running all wild as Courtney followed behind her to go hear her boyfriend first song he produced.

Navy turned up the radio to hear the Jodeci song as she was so happy to hear them on a larger platform like the radio.

"So you're having my baby and it means so much to meeee there's nothing more precious than to raise a faaamilyyy"

K-ci sharp voice sounded good on the radio.

"Wait is that line about you?" Courtney said standing there while listening to the first line In the song where K-Ci said in the first line about a baby.

"Now do I look pregnant Courtney?" Navy said rolling her eyes playfully.

"Oh you right I'm tripping I forgot you took a pregnancy test and it was negative" Courtney was just being Courtney.

Navy just gave a look after she felt some kind of way about the baby joke.

Devante
Uptown Records Studio

Devante stayed at the studio to work on something for the brand new album before he call a cab back home since K-Ci, Dalvin and Jojo took his car back home to their new apartment that Andre rented out.

It was Devante Idea to stay and work overtime In the studio to make sure this album was done right he was scared of putting this album out for some reason he just wanted the music to be perfect.

Finally a few hours went by when some dark skinned girl with curly blonde hair walked by the studio grabbing Devante out of his thoughts.

"Hey where's Andre?" As she closed the door back for it to be her and Devante together.

Devante turned around for a second to get a glimpse of the woman standing there In a blonde hair style with a black outfit on.

"Oh you must be Myla and I'm very sorry Andre Isn't here right now he stepped out for a few minutes to go take care of something but he should be back soon though" Devante said looking at Myla.

"Well what about you help me out with this" Myla said coming by him as she pulled up a seat and took out her notebook to help with her song she working on.

"What Is this about a cheating ass boyfriend you writing about?" Devante said smirking as she wrote down something In her book.

"Relax It's not one of them types of songs I just don't know what else to say" She said looking down.

"Ok let me see what you got?" Devante said as Myla gave him her notebook. 

Devante looked down and read the lyrics she was working on and he thought she was tripping because this song sounded good to him.

"Sounds good but I think you should change up a few little things to tweak It a bit you know" Devante said changing a line or two In the song.

Myla smirked as she was quiet looking around to see If she seen anybody there and notice It was just them two.

"So....tell me what's your name anyway?" Myla asked smiling from ear to ear like she was on the beach holding hands with somebody.

Devante stop writing in the journal too look right at Myla.

"Oh I'm Devante you probably gonna be seeing me and my friends around here now" Devante says In a deep voice while trying to write.   

"Oh okay so tell me why you here alone where's your girlfriend at?" Myla said flirting with him.

Devante saw how serious she was asking him questions as It was becoming too get weird.

"I'm just here working on something my girlfriend is at home" Devante says as he was ready for the subject too change.

"Oh....she didn't want to stay?" Myla said looking at him.

"Look can we stop talking about me and get back to this" Devante says getting upset.

"Oh I'm sorry and I guess you right it's none of my business" Myla said thinking how fine he was and sometimes you just can't help it.

"It's okay just don't like to talk about my personal life with people It's just I'm kind of a private person when It comes to all that" Devante says.

"I understand you don't got to tell me I know what you mean" Myla said leaning back in her chair while smoking a cigarette.

To Be Continued...

Thoughts on Navy and Devante phone conversation?

Thoughts on Navy and Courtney hearing Jodeci on the radio for the first time?

Thoughts on Myla and Devante meeting for the first time?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...