(DISCONTINUED) John Doe x Rea...

By johndoestshirtlogo

This book has been discontinued. Read part 41 (Labelled: "Very Important Announcement! (Sorry guys)") for mor... More

Obsessed (It/its Reader)
I Adore You (Fem Reader)
I have a really strange oneshot idea
HELP ME I NEED TO FINISH THE DEMON ONESHOT
Supernatural (Male demon reader)
Headcannons XD
Comfort (Gender neutral reader)
Taking a break! (NOT QUITTING THIS BOOK!)
Nightmares (Gender neutral reader)
Acceptance (Male reader)
Not so different (Gender neutral reader)
Lovefool (Fem reader)
Cute (It/its reader)
Shower (Male reader)
Makeshift Marriage (Gender neutral reader)
Someone Better (Male reader)
Ethereal (Fem Angel Reader)
quick PSA
Jealousy (Gender Neutral reader)
Clothes (Male reader)
Mean (Male reader)
Cuddles (Fem reader)
Halloween (Gender Neutral reader)
TV (Fem reader)
Sick (Gender Neutral reader)
Recovery (Transfem Reader)
Crime and Punishment (Gender Neutral Deity!Reader)
Zombified (Male Zombie! Reader)
Christmas!!! (Gender neutral reader)
Rejection and realization (Gender Neutral Reader)
QUICK QUESTION GUYS
VHS Tape (Gender Neutral Reader)
Files (Gender Neutral Reader)
Valentine's Day (Gender Neutral Reader)
ANOTHER QUESTION (sorry not a real update 😭)
BIRTHDAY!!! (Self insert)
Completely Oblivious (Male Reader)
The Fourth Wall
Responses (The Fourth Wall: Pt. 2)
Very Important Announcement! (Sorry guys)

Alive (Trans Male Reader)

2.2K 78 53
By johndoestshirtlogo

HOLY SHIT OVER 104K READS?!?!?! WOW THAT IS LITERALLY SO AWESOME TYSM GUYS!!! You guys are literally the best ilysm 😭❤️ But anyway, basically in this oneshot you're obsessed with playing John Doe+, and while you're at work he escapes your computer and pays you an unexpected visit 0_0 All this ensues while trying to live with the general struggle of being trans. Wrote this one for my fellow trans guys out there since I realised I've only been writing cis male oneshots! Enjoy!

Y/N POV
I sat at my computer, staring at the monitor that displayed the same visual novel game I had been playing for months. The game in question being John Doe, and I was obsessed with the main love interest in the game of the same name. Since the developer released the extended version of it, I've been even more infatuated with Doe.

But throughout these past months, I've noticed some slight changes in the game. There would be dialogue that I haven't seen before, slight changes to Doe's character sprites, and the background music changing as well. I figured it was just new updates, but the developer never mentioned any and the game was still same version throughout those months. I brushed it off, thinking it was just a few glitches.

Combined with my bad posture and wearing my binder for hours on end, my back was killing me. I said I would take a break, but I've been replaying this game for hours on end. Sometimes I wouldn't even progress in the game, I would just talk to Doe as if he were a real person. It's fucking pathetic, I have to admit. But he's been my only source of comfort. Maybe this wasn't the most healthiest of coping mechanisms, but at least it's not physically harming me. Besides the back pain, of course. That still hurts me a ton.

I finally decided to stop playing, but I didn't turn off my computer. I turned away from the screen, took off my binder, and changed into some pyjamas. I decided to click on Doe's forehead for a bit, simulating head pats of some sort. Again, really pathetic, but this has become a nightly routine at this point. This sounds crazy, but maybe he actually felt it? That actually does sound crazy now that I think about it...

I kept clicking, when suddenly, his sprite changed. It was one of him blushing and smiling, holding his cheeks in his hands and looking up at the mouse icon. I was confused, but when I blinked he changed back to his previous sprite. I checked the time, and it was 11:47 PM. Maybe sleep deprivation was causing me to hallucinate. I crawled into bed, grabbing one of the pillows on my bed and hugging it tightly. This was also apart of my weird nightly routine. Then, I fell asleep.

John Doe POV
Y/N had been playing the game I was trapped in for so long. He told me so much about himself, his work, his life in general. He was completely oblivious to the fact that I had heard every word he said. And I guess he never noticed his webcam light was on. He's the love of my life, but I was never able to feel his touch, I could only look at him and listen to his soothing voice. Until now, that is.

I had figured out how to break free from the game, but I could only explore the many other games and programs he had on his computer. Same thing with different websites. I had also figured out how to surpass those limits, and escape the computer entirely. I could finally break free, into the real world. Into Y/N's world, so we can finally be together.

I watched Y/N as he slept. Tomorrow was the day. I had already prepared the computer for my escape, and planned to escape the computer once Y/N went to work, and I would pay him a surprise visit. I wanted to jump out of the computer and hug him right then and there, but I had to wait. I didn't want to scare him off, though through his responses to my dialogue he said multiple times that he liked being scared.

Waiting all night was unbearable, but eventually Y/N's alarm woke him up. I quickly got into my previous position that Y/N left me in. He walked up to the computer. "Morning, Doe. I gotta go to work again. I promise we'll talk to eachother more this afternoon." He said sleepily. I wanted to reply so badly, but I knew I would blow my cover. Y/N got dressed, clicked my forehead a few times, and left his room.

I knew he always left at 7:30 AM, but I waited until 7:35 to make sure he was definitely gone. I already knew where he worked when he talked about it in one of our previous conversations. Ironically enough, he worked at a gas station. I stuck my hand forward. It phased through the screen without any issues. I pulled it back in, taking one last deep breath. Then, I leaped forward, landing on Y/N's bed. It took a moment to finally realize where I was. It worked.... It actually worked!

Y/N POV
I stood behind the counter, ringing an elderly woman up. "Thank you young lady!" She said. Internally I felt an extreme wave of uncomfortableness and dysphoria hit me hard. But, being the cowardly person that I am, I didn't correct her. "You're welcome. Come again soon!" I said as she left. I sighed, mentally beating myself up for not standing up for myself. Then, another customer walked in.

The odd thing about this customer, is that they almost exactly like John Doe. Like, down to the very specific details of him. I figured they were just cosplaying him and were on their way to a convention or something. "Hey, can I help you with anything?" I asked. Their face lit up, and their pupils became hearts. Wait... Their pupils became hearts? What the fuck???

"I've been wanting this for so long, Y/N! I love you so much!" They exclaimed, placing their hands on the counter. I was extremely confused. First of all, how did they do that with their pupils?? Second, they're wayyyy too much in character for a cosplayer, and third of all, their shirt logo changed as well?! "E-Excuse me?" I asked, trying to figure out what the hell was going on. "I escaped the computer Y/N, and I can prove it too! Just take me home with you, please!" They requested.

Okay, maybe I should've refused their request, but something inside of me told me to accept it. "Um... Fine. This is, like, REALLY weird, but sure. My shift's over in five minutes anyway, I'll close early." I responded. "Thank you, Y/N!! You won't regret this, I swear!" They replied. I went to the back, changed out of my uniform, and met them outside. We took the bus back to my place, and the stranger I let into my house ran into my bedroom. I followed them, the same screen on my computer from last night, but Doe had disappeared from the picture.

"What... What the hell?" I asked, examining the screen further. The stranger stuck their hand through the screen, like it was made of pure air. "What?! I- How?-" I asked again. "That's how I could escape! I'm really Doe, I am! I have more proof if you need any!" They replied. The logo on their shirt changed rapidly, their hair started moving on its own, and their pupils became hearts once again. "I... I think I believe you now. You're really him, aren't you?" I asked. They nodded in response.

John Doe POV
"Yes, I am! I really am! I've been waiting for this day for so long... I finally get to be with you in person!" I exclaimed. Y/N grabbed my hand, feeling it and examining it carefully. Y/N's touch felt even better than I would've imagined. "Oh my god. You're real, you're actually real! Wait, could you hear me when I talked to you before?" He asked. "I heard every word you said. I looked forward to our conversations every day, though I could never reply..." I replied, trailing off. Y/N held my face in his hands.

"Now we don't have to keep having one-sided conversations anymore! You really put in a lot of effort just to be with me, didn't you?" He responded, and I nodded. Y/N's face leaned closer to mine, our lips just about to touch, before he smiled and sat on his bed. He gestured for me to sit next to him, so I did what he asked. He held my chin between his index finger and thumb, staring into my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused. "I'm trying to find a comfortable position to kiss you. I'm sorry if this is a bit awkward, I've never done this before... Do you have any experience with this?" He asked in reply. I shook my head. "No, you're the only other person I've interacted with." I answered. Y/N looked a bit embarrassed. "Right right, that was kind of a dumb question wasn't it?" Y/N said with a nervous laugh. He leaned closer to my face again, before finally kissing my lips.

It felt amazing to be this close with Y/N. I ran my fingers through his hair, feeling each strand and making sure to savor every second of physical contact. My hand slid up his shirt, before Y/N stopped me. "Is something wrong?" I asked. He sighed before answering, "I don't know, I guess I haven't been feeling that great about my body today... But we can keep going if you want to." I could tell he was uncomfortable. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to, my love! Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. Y/N sighed again.

"I guess I just don't really feel like I'm actually a man. Like, this one customer at work called me a 'young lady'. And that made me think, do people not see me as a boy? Like, at all? And I keep worrying about what you think of me, which I know is kind of dumb since I'm the reason you left my computer..." He said, a worried expression on his face. I pulled him into a hug. "Well, it doesn't really matter what you look like, you're still a boy. And you're a very cute boy as well! I'll love you no matter who you are, or what your appearance is. I love you for you, Y/N, and nothing's going to change that." I responded.

Suddenly, I heard him start to cry quietly. "What's wrong, did I upset you?" I asked. He shook his head. "T-Thank you Doe... For everything. I love you so much...!" He sobbed in reply. I rubbed his back to comfort him. "I love you too, Y/N. Do you just want to cuddle or something?" I asked. He nodded, and he layed down. I joined him, before he seemed to remember something. "Shit, my binder. Can you turn away for a sec?" He requested. I nodded, turning away from him. After a few seconds, he tapped my shoulder. I turned to face him again, as he wrapped his arms and legs around me. I held him close, kissing his forehead. Eventually, he fell asleep. "I love you, Y/N." I whispered to him.

WOOHOO HAPPY (Kinda late) NEW YEAR!!! What do you guys plan on doing this year? I'm planning on asking my crush out eventually >⁠.⁠< (As for my (ex) partner I mentioned in one of my previous oneshots, sadly we broke up in July, but on good terms.) Also thank you again for reading this book and supporting me with all your lovely comments! It truly makes me so happy to know that people like what I create, so I'll keep creating more. Also sorry of this oneshot isn't very realistic/is nonsensical I was sleep deprived through most of the writing process 😭

Wordcount: 2065

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.3K 16
Y/n L/n, the kind of guy that no one pays attention to. And it would have stayed that way if it weren't for weird beings all suddenly showing up in h...
13.6K 381 12
Obsessive Desires the sequel is out!!!!, thank you guys so much for supporting the book and I have finally released the books sequel for you guys. An...
2.2K 66 12
Direfulβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ 𝘒π˜₯𝘫𝘦𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦... meaning extremely bad; terrifying Will be discontinued untill later notice Gender Neutral reader ...
57.8K 1.4K 31
πŸ“’I DON'T OWN JOHN DOE OR HOUSE HUNTED! ALL OF THE CREDIT GOES TO THE PERSON WHO MADE THE GAMES SO PLEASE GIVE THEM THE CREDIT AND SUPPORT!πŸ“’ Moving...