Shower (Male reader)

Request from psychotic_gay_chaos! Also SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE 😭 I'm going through kind of a tough time rn and I kept losing motivation while writing. It's finally released tho! (Also apparently John Doe's skin reacts negatively to water but we can ignore that for this oneshot) Smut warning ⚠️

John Doe POV
Y/N was sitting across from me at the kitchen table, eating his breakfast. I didn't really eat the kinds of food he ate. It was a rare occurrence. But today, I decided to join him, eating the pancakes he had made. The taste of regular food wasn't really my favorite, but I ate the pancakes anyway for his sake. He looked up from his plate. "When was the last time you took a shower, John?" He asked. I tensed up. "A day ago? Maybe two..." I lied, but he saw right through me.

"I won't be mad if you tell me the truth, honest." He said in a comforting tone. I sighed. "It's been a week." I responded shamefully. I don't like taking showers very often, most of the time I just forget to. Y/N didn't look mad at me at all, like I was expecting him to be. "You should take a shower today. I'm sure you'll feel refreshed after!" He said, smiling. I didn't respond. "Please?" He asked. The way he said it though... How could I say no? "Alright! I just need to finish breakfast first." I responded.

After I finished eating, I put my plate in the sink and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door and started to remove my clothes. I stepped into the shower and turned the water on. I washed and rinsed my hair, moving on to my body. I still remembered when Y/N said "please". Not what he said, but the way he said it. The slightly needy tone even though he said something completely normal drove me crazy. I couldn't stop thinking about him.

It took forever to finish cleaning myself, the thought of Y/N distracting me the most. I couldn't help myself. I started to slowly stroke my dick, my other hand covering my mouth. I needed Y/N so badly. He's all I can think of right now. I gradually increased speed. I don't know how he's able to make me feel this way just by being around. I quietly whimper his name. He's so cute I could die. Eventually, I'm stroking as fast as I can, trying hard to mask my whimpers and moans.

Y/N POV
I noticed that John hasn't picked out his clothes yet. I decided to do something nice, and pick some out for him. I went to our room and opened the closet, seeing what he could wear. Usually he wears the same outfit most of the time, so I decided to pick something a bit different. I figured he'd still like to wear darker colors. So, I picked out a dark gray knitted sweater and some black jeans. I also pick a random pair of underwear and some socks.

Now that I think about it, John's been in the shower for like, half an hour. It's actually starting to worry me a little. Maybe I should check on him. Clothing tucked under my arm, I headed to the bathroom. I knocked in the door. "Hey John? Are you okay? You've been in the shower for a while now." I say, being given no response. Not that I expected any of course, but I was a bit more worried nonetheless. I gently open the door. (A/N *cough cough* DDLC reference *cough cough*)

He was still in the shower, so I silently put his clothes on the bathroom counter. As I was about to leave, I heard him make a weird sound. Or did he say something? Curious, I stayed in the bathroom, remaining silent. Then, he made another sound. Was that a moan? Was he... No, he couldn't be, right? "John? " I half-whispered. "Y-Y/N...!" He whimpered. I panicked. Was he hurt or something?! I quickly pulled the shower curtain to the side. Instead of John being in pain, he was... Touching himself?!

He immediately stopped as soon as we made eye contact. "I-I was just bringing you some clothes! I heard you and I thought you were hurt or sick or something, so I opened the curtain!" I said before he got the chance to ask what I was doing there. "I... I'm just gonna go." I added, my face becoming red. As I was about to leave, John grabbed my wrist. "Wait, I... I need you right now Y/N. So bad." He said, practically whining. I tensed up. "Shouldn't we take this to the bedroom?" I asked. He shook his head. We've never done it in the shower before... Well, there's a first time for everything.

John Doe POV
"Alright, I just need to take off my- Woah!" He says, as I cut him off by unbuttoning his shirt. I kissed him, slipping his shirt off and tossing it aside. He took his pants and underwear off, his face still extremely red. He's so cute! He's all I want right now. I stepped into the shower, Y/N doing the same. He started another kiss, this one being longer and more passionate. He put his hand on my waist, the other holding the back of my head.

He's just so perfect. I need him so bad right now. He stopped kissing me, before he caught me off guard by kissing my neck. "Y/N! F-Fuck..." I whimpered. Y/N took his hand off my waist, wrapping his fingers around my dick. He slowly moved his hand up and down, stroking it gently. It felt so euphoric, yet he was barely doing anything. Y/N used his other hand to grab my chin.

"Are you really sure about this?" He asked. "Stop teasing me Y/N! Just put it in already..." I begged. He nodded in response. I adjusted my height, making myself a few inches shorter so that Y/N could reach my lower half easier. He aligned himself against my entrance, slowly pushing himself into me. I moaned, still getting used to his size. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Keep moving, please...!" I requested.

He started to slowly thrust into me, holding onto my hips to keep me balanced. "You're so needy, John... Fuck...!" Y/N groaned, moving slightly faster than before. We were both whimpering and panting a lot, and Y/N began to thrust even faster. I was getting closer and closer by the second.

"Y/N, I'm getting c-close!" I moaned. "So am I... Shit!~" He replied, his grip on my hips tightening. We continued doing this, our pleasured groans getting louder as we were reaching our breaking point. Y/N groaned one last time, before he came inside me. I was finished as well, and I released onto both of our stomachs. We were both breathing quite heavily at this point.

Y/N POV
John looked dizzy, but at the same time relieved. "Are you alright? Let's get you cleaned up okay?" I asked him. He just nodded, the biggest smile plastered on his face. I helped him out of the shower and cleaned him off with a towel. I cleaned up as well, and we put our clothes on.

We went into the living room and sat on the couch. John clung onto me, kissing my face repeatedly. I giggled at his sudden burst of affection. "What's with you today? You're much clingier than normal." I asked him. He smiled.

"It's because of your voice when you said 'Please' earlier today. I don't know what it was, but the tone you said it in was kind of... Attractive? I think that's the word for it anyway. You're just too cute to resist, Y/N!~" He answered, kissing my cheek.

We both lay together, John on top of me and my arms around him. He's the sweetest person I've ever known. "I love you, John!" I said, stroking his hair. "I love you too! We should shower together every day!" He exclaimed. My face immediately went red. "M-Maybe not! It would get really tiring don't you think?" I replied. He thought for a moment, before nodding. We stayed like this until dinner, before heading to bed.

FINALLY DONE OMG 😭 Sorry it took so long to get out I kept getting writer's block! Anyways I'll be sure to start another oneshot as soon as I can! I'm also considering writing Sunny Day Jack Oneshots so let me know what you think about that idea :)

Wordcount: 1460