With You- (Baekhyun and Taeye...

بواسطة Deborah_ss

Don't question fate. Because who knows. Fate could introduce you to someone who is your future. Special Than... المزيد

Chapter 1- Moved
Chapter 2- The story at home.
Chapter 3- He finally spoke
Chapter 4- A new experience
Chapter 5- Who?
Chapter 6- A Temporary Home.
Chapter 7- New?
Chapter 8- Gentleman
Chapter 9- Confessions
Chapter 10- Secrets
Chapter 11
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13- Such a klutz.
Chapter 14- My protector
Chapter 15:Names & Alias
Chapter 16-
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18: Worries
Chapter 19- Unsure love
Chapter 20: Rough Times.
Chapter 21- Game on

Chapter 22- Celebrations & Parties

1.2K 33 14
بواسطة Deborah_ss

My alarm goes off and I see that it is Saturday.

"6th May..." The date rings bells. Then his face appears in my head.

I sit up immediately,"Baekhyun!"

I rush out of my bed and stumble to the closet. His birthday is today! He is turning....what is he turning?

I nearly pull out my hair trying to remember. But my mind is a mess.

So I decide to call a reliable source. Baekhyun himself.

"Hello? Taeyeon?" I hear his husky voice. He just woke up.

"Sorry. Anyway, I just had an idea. Why not play a game?! Alright, let's play this game where we guess each other's age." I propose subtlety. At least I think....

He groans,"What? But we already kno-"

"You start. Go!"

I bet he is confused but this is for him,"Fine. You're 17".

"Wow, you are good at this." I hear him laugh over the line,"My turn. Your...Seven-" My voice trails off

I try and wait for him to fill it in himself. But he stays quiet,"Eighte-"

He sounds like he has smile,"I'm eighteen today."

"Oh damn. I was going to say that" I fake a laugh,"Alright, gotta go. Bye!"

I hang up and breath. Gosh, that was embarrassing. But at least I know. He is 18!

"Cake cake cake....Baskin robbins!" {A/N Just to let you know. SM artists advertise Baskin Robbins. So that's why I chose it. :)}

I call Kai and ask him to drive me. I need to go to Baskin Robbins and the mall. I have no idea what to buy Baekhyun though.

• • •

I hear honk from outside. Kai's here! I rush downstairs and slam the door open then shut. I get into his black car and he looks me over.

"Woah, you might want to fix your hair and umm everything." He motions to me

"Shut up. Drive, I need a LOT of time to think about his present. Baskin Robbins first then to the mall."

Kai quickly takes orders and speeds away.

"Have you talked to Baekhyun lately?" I ask him.

He nods,"Yesterday. Have any idea's for his present?"

"Nope. He has so much things already."

"Well, he was interested in Photography." He supplies things he is into.

Then I get a bubble of idea,"Polaroid camera. You know, those Instant photos"

"Get that for him. But it cost quite a lot to get the film and camera. Especially a good quality one." Kai swerves over a corner.

We park outside the shop and I enter. The whole room is cold thanks to the ice cream and cakes.

"Which are you buying?" He searches the room

"Does it look like I know?" I walk around until I find one with a musical note.

I gasp and points excitedly at the cake. Kai notices me and walks over. A smile grows on his face.

"Found it!" I exclaim,"This one please"

The woman opens it up and shows me. I put two thumbs up and we ask to keep it until we come back. Wouldn't want it melting.

"Okay, first thing done. Now off to the mall." I push us back into the game and we drive off.

"Now we almost have enough time to actually plan and stuff." I say checking the time.

Kai nods and he tries speed faster. We should do a surprise. I am sure he hadn't had a surprise party before.

I smile with excitement and hurry Kai.

"Calm down. Geez, you are so hyper."

I laugh,"I am just so sure this is going to turn out perfectly."

• • •

He air blasts above my head as I walk into the mall. I search and try to find something that will help me.

"Come one, come on, come on" I whisper

Kai nudges me and points to JB HI FI. I nod and we walk over.

I enter the store and look for assistance. I catch a man with black hair walking around. I walk up to him and mutter an 'excuse me'.

He turns and I smile,"Hello. I was wondering, do you have one of those Polaroid cameras?"

He shakes his head,"They are out of stock. Sorry."

"No, it's okay. Thank you" I turn my back on him,"Damn"

Kai has the question in his eyes. I shake my head and he frowns. We move onto different stores. Many of the stores either don't have the camera or it is sold out.

I groan and I check the time. It's getting late in the afternoon.

"We need to hurry." I tell Kai.

He nods and pulls my arm. He heads towards a shop called 'Photos 4 U'.

I gasp and run in. Kai follows behinds me. I go to the front desk and try to get the attention if the saleswoman.

"Annyeonghaseyo, do you a Polaroid camera?" I asked that more than 20 times that I don't need to think.

She nods and I almost dance in happiness. She goes over to a cupboard and gets a dark blue Polaroid camera.

She holds it put and I nod. I look over at Kai and he smiles approvingly.

"Thank you so much. We have been to every store to find this."

She laughs,"I can imagine the difficulty."

I nod. I wait for her to finish up typing up the costs and everything. She puts it in a plastic bag along with the receipt. She holds it out towards me and I bow to thank her. DONE!

I take Kai out of the store and we bolt to the car park. People place our way but we don't mind. We search for his black car and unlock it. We enter and drive back to the Baskin Robbins shop.

"That was lucky." I say opening the plastic bag.

"Definitely"

I check the Polaroid camera and open it out of its box. I hold it gently and check it's quality. I breath out in relief when I catch the sight of a brown string. I sit up and get ahold of it. Then I get an idea.

I put the film in for the camera (which it lucky already came in the box) and put the lens towards me. I smile and I hold a peace sign beside me face. I click the button and it snaps the moment. I fascinatingly watch the photo push it self up.

I laugh and grab it with my two fingers. I wave it in the air so the ink would dry and the photo will make an appearance.

Not long after, it shows it self and I smile at how cute it came out.

"What are you doing?" Kai says quickly glancing at me.the light turns red.

"Trying it out. I wanna take a few photos so I can string the together." I say while holding the camera to Kai's face.

He smiles and holds two peace signs up. I hold my laughter in when taking the photo but when I finish I burst out.

"You looks so cute!"

_

I have taken a total of 8 photos. One of Kai and I, 5 of me and 2 of Kai. I leave them in the car as we go fetch the cake. I look at the clock on the wall. 7:00 pm already.

I grab the box and thank the person. I tell Kai that i is already 7 and he tells me to fasten my pace.

I take a seat in the car and continue on the photos. I remember packing a black marker because I originally was going to get him a card. I write in on the photo of me and Kai.

'Don't we look pretty <3 Now you can keep us forever~'

{A/N Doesn't that remind you of someone? Baekhyun..}

I decorate the pictures with cat ears, blush marks and I especially drew devil horns on Kai's head.

"We are here." Kai says

I pack everything away and motion him to hold the string of Polaroid photos and camera. He grabs it and pulls the door open for me to get out. I smile in gratitude and walk with the cake in my hands.

"Is Baek home?"

"Yeah I texted him. I asked him where he was. But if he thinks we are coming over he thinks we are arriving in 5 minutes."

"Smart"

He taps his temples and roll my eyes. I knock the door with my foot and I hear footsteps. But then when I place my foot back onto the door step, my foot misses and I slips backwards.

I scream and I fall onto my back. The cake lands onto me and splattering on my face. Kai is in shock for a moment until the door opens. Baekhyun looks down at me and his eyes widen.

I hear a snap shot and when I look up I find Kai with the camera. I eye him and he shows me the picture.

"Are you okay, Taeyeon?" Baekhyun pulls me up

I nod but I am honestly embarrassed. I look down at the cake on my shirt and groan.

"I am so sorry. This was supposed to be perfect. The cake, the camera, he photos and all three of us. Now I ruined it." I sulk

Baekhyun is silent and then he chuckles. I look up and I find him smiling. Kai soon follows and they both laugh in unison.

"It isn't funny. Look at me." I hold my arms up my my sides.

Baekhyun wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close,"The point is that you tried and did your best. Everything else is still intact."

I bring my hand to my forehead,"Yeah, but I'm mess."

"You still look beautiful" He pulls his face close to mine

I smile,"Happy birthday" I whisper

"Thanks" He smiles and our lips connect.

He deepens the kiss and pulls me against his chest. I smile against the kiss as I hear a camera shutter.

A moment not to forget.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

47.6K 3.2K 28
She is an angel sent from Heaven to guide him to the right path. [Entered StarryNightAwards]
85.7K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...
13.5K 458 16
#65 on BAEKYEON ranking. "I thought he has changed , but he is just as cold as he were " - Kim Taeyeon " What is it that this Taeyeon girl have in he...
16K 794 23
❝ so suddenly❞ ✧ ೃ༄ "𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗕𝘆𝘂𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻." "𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆...