๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ โœถ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐‡๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay theclockworkghost

๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษด... Higit pa

๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE

FIFTY

3.1K 141 34
Galing kay theclockworkghost

50 | BESTIE SQUAD

FIVE minutes — that was how much time Winterfell allotted to feel pity for herself. Upon that five minute marker exactly, because yes; she was counting the seconds and minutes in her head. She breathed before she stood up and shook herself out of it.

Wenlock was back -- great. Everyone expected her to make some historically ethereal fantastic queen. But honestly when Winterfell thought about it, while that did sound awesome to a degree, and a part of her sort of wanted that there was also something else that she wanted to do. She wanted to explore first, she wanted to travel and have fun before she was tied to the throne for what could very well be the rest of eternity.

She sighed at the realization — running her hands down her face with a loud groan. Winterfell walked to her closet, took her dress off, and placed it on a hanger with her other long dresses. Winter pulled on her pajamas choosing to keep her hair in the pretty braided style.

So much was running through her mind, and she wondered if Sitara would mention the possession to her parents. She supposed it was what is best, after all, it was most likely Wenlock who was behind sending Beleth to her. The Wizard was known was his trickery.

Falling on her bed, Winter sighed and grabbed her phone from the side table turning it on. Of course, she was greeted by dozens of messages from her friends all worried about her and wanting to see her. Guilt ate at her heart -- trust Winterfell to be the one to be so caught up in herself that she would forget about the people here that she was affecting.

"Damn it," she muttered going on to the group chat and typing a quick explanation.

She apologized for running off so abruptly explaining that she needed to clear her head and took a quick trip to Arendelle, she had no shame anymore mentioning that she traveled via wind. She also made sure to explain that she is fine and resting and will see everyone at breakfast tomorrow -- a thank you was placed in for saving her as well, something that she would tell her friends tomorrow.

Upon sending it, there was only seconds before several responses were sent back. She read things such as "are you okay?", "oh my god, you gave us a heart attack," "can we meet up now and talk about it?".

Winterfell chose to click her screen off and set it on her dresser. The girl played with her white hair for a few seconds before she was jumping upon a loud knocking at her door. She furrowed her brows but had a feeling that she knew who was knocking at this hour, she sighed preparing herself to see the pirate with who she was in love with.

Harry Hook her soulmate.

Standing from the bed and walking to the door, Winterfell did not bother to put on gloves instead she grasped the door handle having no shame as frost spread over the golden knob, and pulled it open.

She was surprised when at her door it in fact was not Harry Hook. Rather, a certain Jonah Flynn stood leaning against her doorframe staring at her with teary blue eyes.

"Jonah—?" Winter was barely able to get out before the male was swooping in and wrapped her in a hug, kicking the door closed behind him.

Winter yelped as she was lifted off the ground by her best friend, the girl wasting no time in wrapping her own arms around him. He was squeezing her to his chest -- Jonah smelled of old musk and cigars, it was refreshing and a reliever to Winterfell.

"Don't you ever do that again, do you know how worried we were?" Jonah was muttering. "Do you know how scared I was when I walked in here and saw the state of your room?" He said sounding justifiably upset.

Winterfell gasped, pulling away from him slightly so they could make eye contact.

"I'm sorry -- I'll try not to get possessed against my will again," she said in an almost joking manner.

Jonah laughed, pulling her back in. "I told the others earlier that whenever you came back for them to let me talk to you alone for a while first." He once again pulled away, bringing his right hand up and playing with a long strand of her hair. Jonah looks perplexed. "I mean I should not be surprised that your natural color is white, but why was it not like this before? Were you coloring it?"

"Every Sunday like clockwork," Winter smiled, "the dye doesn't last long, my hair freezes through it."

"Winter why would you do—" Jonah did not get to finish his question for Winter cut him off.

"So no one else is coming?" She questioned while cracking a very forced smile.

Jonah shrugged, "No, why did you want me to get—" he was once again cut off as Winterfell suddenly burst into tears.

His eyes widened as his best friend sobbed and placed her head on his chest, the girl incoherent. Jonah rubbed up and down her back simply shushing and consoling her. Pick her up, he walked them to her bed where they then crashed and Winter was cuddled up to her cigar-smelling friend crying.

Jonah did not do more than wrap his right arm around her in comfort and lit up a cigarette that he began to smoke. Winter sobbed against Jonah, the girl grateful that he was not pushing her to talk but rather being a literal shoulder to cry on.

Jonah kissed his friend's head, squeezing her to him tighter. No words had to be said -- she would speak when she is ready. And it was in that moment that Jonah knew for sure, everything that he had been suspicious of in the past -- Winter had been through it. Again and again.

A demon had pranced around and defiled her body -- Jonah and everyone else still were not completely sure exactly what the demon had done to her. Where the demon had forced her to go and what the demon had forced her to do.

"You're okay, Winnie -- you're safe now," he softly said as Winter sobbed harder.

Jonah did note how it started to snow in the room around them as well as the frost that crawled up the walls. He rose a brow as the wind picked up outside, he could hear it. He did not mention it though, only providing the warmth that Winter needed.

Oddly enough though, the boy did not feel cold instead he felt quite warm.

Winterfell cried for a solid hour straight, and Jonah held on to her the entire time occasionally murmuring whispers of comfort in her ears. He was watching the frost designs that had crawled up her walls -- the way that they took shape and seemed to consistently change.

Right away he noticed the snow stopped as Winter's cries ceased. Within minutes the two simply sat in silence, Jonah had long since smoked through his cigarette -- the teen having put it out on the top of his hand where many other cigarette burn scars lingered. The trash was set aside on the end table ready for him to clean up.

Now the two sat in comfortable silence, Jonah resting his head atop Winter's while she rested hers on his chest. It was a rare peace.

"Guder viser barmhjertighet..." she murmured against him, the first words she had said. In English, it translated to "Gods show mercy."

Jonah did not catch what she had said as her voice was wrecked from so much crying.

"Huh?" He rose a brow, looking down at his best friend.

Winterfell sat up and cracked her neck before turning to make eye contact with Jonah. Her eyes were just as he remembered, and they looked right this time -- warm and beautiful. He allowed his gaze to sweep to the new white strands -- something about the clash of the cold strands to the warmth of her eyes was mesmerizing.

He gave a soft smile.

"You know I've always had a thing for blondes," he said in a joking tone with a snicker.

Winterfell gave a weak laugh while slapping his chest in a lighthearted manner.

"I'm not even blonde, you douche..."

Jonah threw his head back with a laugh. They stayed in another comfortable silence for another few minutes while Winterfell gathered both her courage and thoughts. She sighed realizing that she was ready -- Jonah more than anyone at this school deserved an explanation first and foremost.

"I supposed it's time that I open up to you, my friend," she leaned against him once again.

Jonah simply hummed in understanding, proving that his ears were open and understanding.

"Mmm, where should I start? How about I start on the day that two spirits managed to fuck so much that they got knocked up...?" She giggled while Jonah gaped more than surprised as her word choice -- he never imagined the day that Winter Frost would say that.

"WHAT?!" He cackled, laughing so hard that he nearly fell over.

Winter was not giggling any longer, instead, she smiled brightly and let out a laugh just as hardy and delightful. She could feel herself coming back to her own skin -- the young spirit of winter more than elated.

"Yep -- Jonah Flynn -- that is who I am -- the love child of a horny King and lovesick Snow Queen,"

And so, that was how the next three hours were spent. With Winterfell Frost telling Jonah everything about herself. She put her own spin on it too -- not wanting to relive the horrible memories of Wenlock so she made it into something much more fun.

...

"And then my mom started hearing voices telling her she was pregnant so instead of telling my dad what the voices were saying she hid it from him and asked a rock who is alive instead..."

...

"And as my dad was fighting a rabbit and elf my mom started screaming at him to stop being an idiot because she was going into labor and they were stuck at the North Pole..."

...

"So yea -- then as the little polar bear was running away from the wolves and I was crying my dad swooped in and grabbed the polar bear, so he saved my six-year-old self major trauma from seeing a cub ate alive and we've had a pet polar bear ever since..."

...

"Then this Evil sorcerer showed up all dramatically and was like if you don't give me your daughter then I'll just take her. And my mom was like, do you know how hard we worked to get this kid? And then the sorcerer was like mwahaha I don't give a fuck give me the power! He eventually did end up kidnapping me for like two weeks... yeah not the greatest moment in my life..."

...

"And then I came to Auradon Prep it was horrible -- everyone was so boring and I conformed -- just like a sheep!"

...

"And then there was this hot pirate and then I finally understand my parents every time they tried to have me. I mean like, holy shit; perfect body, tan skin, beautiful eyes: Gods that man is packing! But I had to deny my horny self and try to ignore it, ya know, beware and never release—"

"Winter, I already know this part. I know who Harry is..."

"Ha, oh yeah,"

...

"And that Christmas Eve was insane! The tracks were frozen over and the Polar Express was sliding on ice -- not to mention me and my Dad were stuck on the top of the train with some kid! So we literally had to scream to the conductor to keep the train straight to get to tracks on the other side of the lake!"

...

"Then it got even crazier because I was in charge of flying the sleigh to get back in time for Christmas and it was my first time ever guiding that thing! It's a lot harder than it looks, mind you!"

...

To say Jonah was dead when Winterfell finally ended up her long stories was an understatement: Jonah was rolling on the floor in laughter. Of course, he had not been laughing when Winterfell explained the Wenlock situation, but everything else simply had him in tears.

"Is this how you talk to your parents?" Jonah finally found himself asking.

"Minus all the sexual innuendos yeah," she explained with a laugh.

They both let out a few last laughs before calming down.

"Wow," Jonah said, the two of them sitting on the floor with their backs leaned against Winterfell's bed.

"Yep," Winterfell popped the P, turning to face her friend with a smile. "Ugh -- I'm starving, want to go out?"

Jonah rose a brow, finding Winter's sudden new change in attitude both weird and somehow natural for her. He eyed the clock in her room: just after eleven o'clock at night. Late. After curfew -- yeah, this was definitely not like the Winter that Jonah was familiar with.

"I mean sure, but you realize it is after curfew, yeah?"

"Mmhmm," Winter sighed while standing up and cracking her back, "but I honestly don't care, I'm so hungry,"

Winterfell walked into her closet picking through her clothing. Jonah listened to shuffling as Winter took off her pajamas choosing to put on jeans and white converse. A short t-shirt was put over her bra before she was walking back into her room.

"Continue this conversation with some waffle hut?" She asked sweetly, her big brown eyes boring into Jonah's with the slightest mischievous twinkle.

Perhaps it is a good thing that Winterfell had never acted this way back when they first met -- if they had Jonah was not sure if he have been able to resist making any real advances on her. He shrugged however and stood up.

"Sounds good to me," Jonah said, "let me guess -- I'm driving," he snarked playfully.

"Ha -- period, but I'll pay for gas," Winter said while grabbing her wallet and keys.

Both she and Jonah were mindfully quiet as they left her room, walking down the dormitory corridors near silent. They shared smiles before suddenly racing to the exit doors. They burst out of the building and darted toward Jonah's car which sat in the parking lot.

It was a blur from there -- loud music, fast driving, cigarette smoke, and gasoline. Thirty minutes later and the two were sat in an empty waffle hut with gas station Big Gulp drinks next to their plates of breakfast.

Winter was scarfing down her plate of eggs, bacon, hash browns, and sausage. There were also pancakes on the side. When her main plate was gone she moved to her pancakes before flagging down the waitress.

"Something I can help you with, darling?" The young woman in the short dress came over with a smile, her curled hair half-up and down.

"Yeah, another main course please, and add french toast with it, if you don't mind," Winterfell mumbled through a mouth full of food.

This went against practically everything preached in To Be A Princess class. It did not matter, everything taught in the Princess classes at Auradon Prep was completely different from what her parents expected out of her as the Ice Queen.

"Well, you sure are a hungry lil' thing aren't you?" The waitress chuckled but wrote down everything Winterfell said. "It'll be right out, darling," she spoke with a smile before reaching down and taking the newly empty plate away.

Jonah was watching Winter scarf down her food with wide eyes, the teen being barely halfway through his own meal. Again, he never thought he would see the day that his friend who generally skipped meals and barely touched her plates ate hungrier than a wolf.

The pancakes were gone in seconds.

"Beleth was terrible at handling my body, the demon did not feed me at all," she licked the syrup off her fingers, "I haven't eaten in like..." she hummed thoughtfully, "a week."

"Holy shit, Winter—" Jonah started only for Winter to shake her head and cut her off.

"Don't worry, I'm a spirit -- I don't need to eat or drink water as often as a normal person," she explained.

Jonah's mouth formed an 'O' with understanding.

"Is that why you skip so many meals?"

Winterfell snorted. "No, not at all. Just because I won't die from not eating or drinking as often does not mean I don't get hungry or thirsty," she laughed lightly. "Mmm but I do love waffle hut," she hummed, "one time I came with my parents and the Council of the Legendary Figures to one at like three in the morning -- it was hilarious..."

"Uh huh," Jonah noted her words, taking his own bite from his food.

Winter was anxiously tapping her nails against the table awaiting her next round of food. A sudden thought crossed her mind.

"Do you want to party with some Gods tonight?" She casually questioned while playing with her nails -- Jonah nearly choked on his food truly not expecting those words. "Cupid has this awesome club in downtown Auradon -- you need to have some sort of status to get in, but seeing as Cupid I grew up around him I can definitely get us in..."

Jonah has too many thoughts running through his mind, "Cupid? As in the dude in charge of love and soulmates and all that..." Jonah smirked at the word soulmate while Winter immediately averted her gaze.

Her hip started to burn lightly -- a reminder of Harry Hook. And she was quickly taken with the thought of him.

"Thinking of a certain pirate soulmate?" Jonah casually rested his head on his hand with a teasing look in his eye.

Winterfell offhandedly spoke, "yeah," but then she paused, then she blinked, and stared back at Jonah.

She had told Jonah a lot about herself; yes. But she had not mentioned anything about Harry Hook and her being soulmates. Not a damn word.

"How do you know about that?" She asked calmly albeit suspiciously.

Jonah scratched the back of his head knowing damn well that he was not supposed to mention anything about that seeing as Harry was going to be the one to talk with her about it before anyone else said a peep about knowing.

"Mal. While you were unconscious in the hospital wing she kind of gathered us around and told us. All of us, including Harry."

Winterfell immediately narrowed her eyes, trying to stay calm but the look on her face gave away her suddenly racing heart.

"What," cue the wind howling outside, "the," cue the frost appearing where hands were on the table, "hell?" cue her eyes suddenly glowing a piercing blue almost white.

Jonah jumped but quickly tried to calm down his friend. "She felt really bad about telling us without your consent but had to say something -- Harry was going insane and everyone was starting to pick up on something not being normal with the connection you guys shared. Obviously, we all took it badly when you were missing and hurt, but Harry was on a different level. Winter — the poor guy could not eat, he could not sleep without nightmares, he was getting paranoid, at that point especially ... he deserved to know ..."

Winter's shoulders slumped and she sighed, "Is he mad...?"

"That you virtually lied to him about something that affects potentially one of the biggest parts of his life and will forever affect his ability to love anyone romantically?" Jonah rose a brow as Winter cringed at his blunt words. "No -- actually... " he chuckled and Winter let out a huge breath of relief.

"I don't know -- no one was really surprised at the news, and Harry appeared pretty happy to hear but then he just got more upset because you were kinda unconscious and all. So he's had like two days to think on it now, I won't lie -- it was hard convincing him to let me talk to you by myself first, but he eventually conceded. Although, I was supposed to grab him as soon as we were done so he could come..." Jonah cringed at the end realizing his own mistake.

It had been almost five hours now.

Oh well, there was always tomorrow. Sometimes people just needed best friend time anyway.

Winterfell was unable to respond as her new plate of breakfast was dropped off by the waitress who gave her a smile before walking away. Not before filling her orange juice, of course. Winterfell wasted no time in digging in.

"Thanks for the warning," the spirit of winter sighed, "maybe I can avoid it for—"

"You're not avoiding that Winter," Jonah cut her off sternly, "don't do that to Harry — he doesn't deserve to worry any more than he already has the past week, none of us do," he spoke the last part softly and Winterfell nodded.

She knew he was right. It was time to admit it -- her heart was anything but frozen and she was in love with Harry James Hook. Now just to say that to his face.

"Fair enough, but that is for the morning..." Winterfell sighed as she scarfed down the last of her breakfast, or at least as much food as she could handle. "For now though, let us party with the Gods -- I for one, need a break."

Winter stood up after saying that, pulling out two hundred dollar bills from her wallet and placing it on the table in their wake. Jonah nodded, the boy unable to say no to any party -- especially when he was given the opportunity to party with the Gods.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

35.8K 543 50
Elsa is an innocent girl she's super nice and quite beautiful, sometimes she can be stubborn and she doesn't believe in love...she's in collage and h...
182K 3.1K 35
Captivated | He was captivated by her beauty but he knew that the two of them had to keep their relationship a secret. What happens if their secret i...
5.6K 152 39
Now that the barrier is down on the isle all the villains are free to do as they please and Auradon is in peace for the first time in a while a wicke...
1.4K 41 24
My name is Cappy hook and Harry hook is my brother I am the daughter of caption hook(please mind my spelling) and this is my story of how I became go...