Skz Oneshot/concept Book

By lovleylilypads

I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ But most a... More

Doctors Office - Minsung
Breath - Minsung
Good - Hyunlix
Help out - Danceracha
Requests or Chapter Ideas
puppy- jeongmin
2min
tears- hyunlix
out of place- hyunlix
expression- 2min (concept)
wet and messy- minsung
assasin - minchan
walking in the rain- Minho (angst)
brothers bsf- 3racha
watching- 2racha+minho ร— chan
jealousy- minhyunsung
i love the way it hurts - chansung
whenever i want, whatever i want. - minsung
focus- minlix
classroom (focus pt.2) - danceracha
professor's desk- minchan
mouth - minsung
touch me - jeongmin
mine- hyunlix
honey, I'm home! - minsung
'husband' -minsung
my boss's drawer - 2min
dont leave me here - minsung
roomates - 2chan
i "hate" you- hyunsung
keep you here - minsung
Never leaving - minsung (dont leave me here pt.3)
short fingers - hyunlix
Hotel pool - minsung
Not him - minchan
Improvment - minchanlix (not him pt.2)
What about him? - minhyunchan (not him pt.3)
eyes on you - seungin
tequila shot (teaser) - 2min

heels- minsung

3.4K 41 36
By lovleylilypads

Includes// cock stepping, crying, coming in pants, cross dressing, office setting, hair pulling, ect.

Minho doesn't usually wear skirts to work, or heels for that matter. It's just that he had just bought a black pencil skirt, and some new heels. Minho was never ashamed or embarrassed to show that he (occasionally) cross dressed and that he was gay, yes, he got questioned a lot by his older women co-workers but he didn't mind. And from those questions Minho gained a bond with his co-workers, telling them about new clothes he had bought, finances, and all the gossip and drama in the company- he also told them about how hot he thinks their boss is. Of course, the ladies don't agree with him because most of them are married, but love seeing their boss and Minho interact. And speaking of skirts and his boss, Minho decided to wear it the day after he got it to work, knowing that it was Monday and his boss would be the most pent up so he just wanted to test the possibilities of his boss being able to relase that stress.

He walks in holding two cups of coffee, one for him and for his boss. He doesn't have any deliberate plan or anything to woo his boss but he does know his way around teasing and flirting- especially when it comes to Jisung. He knocks on the door before peaking in to see Jisung rubbing the bridge of his nose, but smiling when he sees Minho at the door.

"Hi Minho, come in," Jisung says with that heart-shaped smile that always makes Minhos heart melt

"Good morning sir, brought you a coffee so that you'd be energized," Minho places the drink on the boss' desk

"Please, call me Jisung" He says before taking a sip of his coffee. He lets out a satisfactory 'ahh' after swallowing

Minho lets out a small laugh, "I'm glad you like it, Jisung," and leaves the room, slightly swaying his hips in a way that would drive only Jisung crazy.

Jisung eyes him through the glass windows of his office, staring at him before he shakes his head, trying to disregard his filthy thoughts.

...

All the way until his lunch break, Jisung has been thinking about Minho- his outfit, his heels, the glint in his eyes that knows how Jisung feels when he says his name, his walk- everything possible. That is until his thoughts are interrupted, peeking out of his office and seeing Minho talk with another one of his coworkers. Minho laughs foxily, playfully pushing the others chest. The coworker moves closer to Minho, Minho looking up at him and batting his eyelashes as he draws circles on his chest. 'When is your shift over" he sees Minho mouth from his office window, anger and jealousy bubbling inside him.

He puts on a fake smile as he walks out of his office to greet the two,

"This is a space for work, not flirting thank you very much. Minho I would like you in my office as soon as possible," He says as he pours himself a cup of coffee.

The other coworker clears his throat and leaves, watching Minho mouth a 'call me' with a wink.

Minho sighs in annoyance, "What is it you want, Jisung? You interrupted me"

Jisung doesn't answer him right away, he pulls the curtains of his glass office windows and locks the door.

"What is it, Ji? Pent up, hm?" Minho watches him sit down in his chair, "seems to me that your a bit stressed, sir"

He comes behind Jisung in his chair and runs his hands across the wide shoulders, lowering his head closer to Jisung and moving his hands to Jisungs dick,

"Would you like me to help?" Minho purrs in his ear, beginning to undo his tie and shirt.

"Listen, I just don't want you flirting with people, especially in our work space Minho," Jisung breathily says, trying to ignore the soft lips brushing against his neck.

Minho swiftly turns Jisungs chair around to face him, "and why's that?"

Jisung looks up with a blush on his face, straightening himself out before clearing his throat, "it's just simply inappropriate, Minho," he says, his voice wavering

"Don't you think that-" he points at the bulge in Jisungs pants, "is a bit inappropriate, huh? All I did was ask if I could help you out and you're popping a boner"

Jisung looks down at his pants and realizes that he was, in fact, hard. He looks up with wide eyes, "I- listen, I jus-"

"Oh don't worry sir, I'd still love to help you"

Minho steps closer to Jisung, softly cupping his face with one hand, "Would you like me too?"

Jisung completely melts under his touch, letting his hands fall in his lap and his eyes go wide as he looks up at Minho,

"Y-yea, yes please"

"Oh look at you," Minho says, hands softly carding through Jisungs hair, "what a pretty pliant boy, all for me."

"Mhm, all f-for you" Jisung softly says, letting his eyes flutter closed

Minho smiles with triumph, leaning down to kiss Jisungs forehead. He places a kiss on Jisungs forehead as he strokes his cheek with his thumb.

"Wanna make you feel good too," Jisung mumbles

Minho blushes and lets out a soft giggle, "my beautiful boy, can I help you now?"

"Mhm," Jisung nods,

"Could you get on your knees for me baby?"

At that Jisung drops to his knees, "like this?"

"Good boy," Minho praises as he inches the tip of his heels towards Jisungs crotch

"Hands on your thighs," Minho directs, "touch yourself and you're not getting anything at all."

Jisung nods and places his hands on his thighs.

"Good job," Minho says, grabbing Jisungs hair and tilting his hair back, "doing such a good job being my toy, aren't you?"

Jisung moans at that, his hips jerking up,

"Control yourself, slut." Minho pulls his hair harshly, "before I walk out of this room and leave you with nothing at all,"

"N-no please, I'm good- sir can be good, please, Minho, please" Jisung babbles mindlessly with spit in the corners of his mouth,

"Babbling and basically drooling on yourself for me, how adorable sir," Minho sneers at the man on his knees, "so pathetic," he smiles

Jisung shakes his head, "not- not pathe- ah!" Jisung is cut off by himself, letting out a moan at the pressing of Minhos heels on his strained cock.

Minho pushes his foot down further, Jisungs eyes fluttering closed as he whimpers and grinds his hips upward,

"Not pathetic, huh?" Minho laughs at him in a humiliating manner, pulling his hair again.

Jisung feels tears roll down his cheeks as the shame and humiliation burns his face as he still moves his hips, he finds himself not able to stop.

"S' too good, ah, can't- can't stop" Jisung tries to reason, eyes rolling back as he lets whiny moans fall from his glossy, spit-covered lips.

Minho just smirks down at him, watching him writhe in immense pleasure as he gets closer and closer to spilling over the edge,

"Close! Hnn- ah! Please please please-!" Jisung comes in his pants with a brief warning before gasping high pitched and letting his eyes roll back hard. His back arches as he wets his pants, leaving a small wet stain.

Minho watches him still, seeing him breath heavily and slowly stop moving his hips as he calms down.

"I never said you could cum, now did I?" Minho says, pulling Jisungs hair harshly and pressing his heel down hard on his cock.

Jisungs eyes widen in shock, "but- ah, I'm t-too sensitive, please," he whimpers

"Should've thought of that before you decided to be selfish and disobedient," Minho tightens his grip on Jisungs hair, glaring down at him.

Jisung sobs as his cock is pressed down even more, his hips still moving with desperation and tears beginning to form in his eyes.

"Too sensitive? Looks like you still want more, what a needy slut," Minho shames him as he moves his foot up and down on Jisungs cock.

"N-no! N-not a s-slut- please ah, please stop- ah! Gonna cum again! Please please please-!" he falls apart completely under Minhos control, a drawn out moan coming from his lips as he comes again, tears falling down his cheeks and wetting his eyelashes.

"There you go, that's it," Minho lets go of his hair and begins to stroke his cheek, "Good, Good boy"

Almost immediately Jisung begins crying, the after shocks of the orgasm hitting him hard. He whimpers and gasps over and over,

"Hey, it's okay baby," Minho drops down and kisses his forehead, "did such a good job for me," and holds him close until he's stopped.

Jisung sniffles one last time before thanking Minho and asking if they can go home.- of course they don't have a home together but Minho just says yes because he knows Jisung is too deep in subspace to decide whether to go to his house or not-

"Yea, we can go home baby, come on," Minho grabs his hands, "up up," he helps Jisung on his feet before kissing him on the forehead once again.

After writing notes:

AHHHH I loved writing this smmmmm
Make sure to leave comments n stuff and always message me for requests!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1K 28
สœแดกแด€ษดษข สœสแดœษดแดŠษชษด x แด‹ษชแด sแด‡แดœษดษขแดษชษด Inspired by "a silent voice" *Bold text is sign language* *Bold underline is signing while talking* *Bold italics are wr...
6.9K 494 7
In which two internet friends, two boys who accidentally fell in love, met for the first time to achieve their dreams... together. - or - Seungmin ab...
36.5K 446 23
Changed the book title because it's not all smut lol warning will consist of smut, some forced smut, masochism, violence, and many kinks But will als...
30.9K 165 6
Kisah maznah hanyut bersama bangla