Marshal D. Izuku the yonko he...

Von Shadow_caster_x

Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and for this he as beaten by those he once called friends and family join... Mehr

Bio
The decision
Return to japan
Old Friends and new allies
UA Entrance Exam

Meeting a true family

1.5K 33 6
Von Shadow_caster_x

It had been a few days since Izuku had set out to sea and he was not doing very well. He had no idea where he was. There was no wind or tide; he was just drifting. "Figures! I finally escape that place and life just stops me again. God damnit!"

Izuku, in frustration, kicked the side of his boat. But then from below the surface he saw a shadow moving in the water. Huh! Maybe it's a fish; I could use some more food, he thought to himself. Izuku took the small fishing rod he had and baited the line before casting. After a few seconds, the line tightened and began to actually pull the boat. "Whoa!" Izuku stumbled trying to reel it in, but the line snapped before he got the chance. Damnit! Today is not a good day for me, he thought in annoyance. But then he saw that the shadow in the water had not disappeared, and was in fact getting bigger at an extremely alarming rate.

"Wha?" was the only thing he could say before the shadow finally breached the water's surface. The creature let out an enraged screech as Izuku looked up to reveal...

...A SEA KING!

The creature looked down at Izuku before letting out another screech, opening its jaws, and diving down to devour Izuku. I can't believe this is it. I die not as a hero but as a weak quirkless kid on a boat. Izumi was right, I am a useless deku. Izuku closed his eyes to accept his fate until...

"DARK SPIRAL!!!"

All of a sudden the sea king was slowly being pulled backward. It thrashed back and forth, screeching until it finally stopped, and that was the moment Izuku saw his savior. He was a large, tall man standing nearly 10 ft

tall on the deck of a larger boat. He was still small compared to others Izuku had seen but at least five times the size of his own. The man had some sort of black vortex emerging from his hand.

"Marco grab that kid!" As the tall man shouted the order, Izuku saw another man jump off the boat, and just before hitting the water beneath them, to Izuku's shock, his arms and legs burst into light blue flame before he suddenly soared into the air beelining straight for izuku. Before Izuku even realized it, he was soaring above the sea in the clutches of two bird-like talons made of flame; although for some reason the flames didn't burn. They felt warm and comforting.

The flaming bird man set Izuku down on the ship's deck and Izuku witnessed the tall man let go of the sea king before slamming his other fists directly into the creature's head, seemingly knocking the sea king out. Then, the tall man turned towards Izuku and started walking over to him.

"That was a close one; you ok kid?" the tall man asked Izuku who, still in shock, could only nod. "Well, that's good! If we had been one second later you would have been fish food! Zehahahaha!" the tall man laughed. Izuku, meanwhile, was confused. The man had a gruff and loud voice but somehow it felt comforting. "Hey, you got a name kid?"

Izuku, finally snapping out of his shock, answered. " I-I-I'm Izuku Y-... just Izuku."

"Well then Izuku, I'm Marshall D. Teach, and fire feathers over there is Marco."

"Hey!" Both Teach and Izuku turned to the newly named Marco. Marco had blond hair and a tattoo shown on his chest. "Teach, I'm all for saving little kids but now what do we do with him?"

"Well, what else do we do? We take him to Pops of course!"

"Really? We don't even know if he has a family to go back to, we shouldn't just take any kid we find, we should see if his parents are on any surrounding islands. Besides, he's much too young to become a pirate, and in the Grand Line no less!"

After hearing that he may be returned to the Yagi family, Izuku started to freak out. "NO! Please don't take me back to that hellhole! I don't want to go back to those bastards!" he shouted as he started to tear up, clutching Teach's jacket.

After hearing Izuku's reluctance to return to his family, Marco conceded to taking Izuku. "Alright. we'll take him back to Pops but I doubt he'll let the pipsqueak join the crew."

Izuku started to calm down. "Hey, kid." Izuku turned and saw that it was Marco. "Why exactly do you not want to go home?"

"W-Well I'm Quirkless, so I don't have a special power like the rest of my family. My mom and dad stopped paying attention to me once my sister got her quirk. But the worst part was that my sister and the people I had called friends started to bully and beat me because I still wanted to be a hero."

Hearing that such a kind boy was abused for such a stupid reason filled the pirates with rage. "I promise kid, you won't have to go back." Teach was reminded of when his parents abandoned him. " We'll take you to our Pops; he'll know what to do."

Izuku was shocked that the people around him didn't turn on him when they found out he was quirkless. He had started to cry out of joy that they

hadn't thrown him out like his family members had before something occurred to him.

"W-wait," he said "who's this 'pops' you keep mentioning?" "Well, Izuku have you ever heard of Whitebeard?" Marco asked.

"Um yes, I read about him. He is one of the Yonko and has the highest bounty of any man currently alive. He has a massive territory in the grand line. Oh and he treats all of his crew like-" Izuku stopped as realization flashed in his eyes. " He treats them like his sons."

Izuku looked at Teach.

"You're pirates aren't you?" Izuku asked, a bit scared.

"Yea, we are," Teach said looking at Izuku. "But we don't like to hurt people like the media says we just want to keep our family safe from those damn marines."

Izuku looked at Teach in shock. He had expected pirates to be just like villains but he was wrong.

After a day or two of sailing in the grand line they arrived on an island that Marco called "Pop's hometown." Eventually, they made their way to an absurdly large ship and Izuku started to feel nervous. Teach saw the nervous look on Izuku's face and decided to comfort the kid.

"Oi kid," Izuku looked at Teach. " Don't worry about meeting pops. He looks a bit scary but he's one of the kindest people in the world."

Izuku felt a bit better after hearing Teach's words as he, Marco, and Teach made their way to the massive deck of the ship. As Izuku walked with his saviors he began to notice that more and more pirates started to appear although much to Izuku's shock whenever he made eye contact with a pirate they simply smiled and waved toward him.

After a few minutes of walking on deck, they reached the back of the ship and came face to face with an absolutely massive man. Teach had been the tallest man that Izuku had ever seen... until that moment. While Teach was extremely tall compared to the people outside the grand line but whitebeard was ridiculous! He was easily twice the size of Teach! Izuku once again became nervous when the mountain of a man looked down at him.

"Marco, Teach, why have you brought a child onto our ship?" The man's voice was deep and gravely but somehow sounded soft.

"We found him in the calm belt pops," Marco said. "Teach wanted to bring him to you"

The massive man looked down at his other son and the child hidden behind his legs.

"Teach why would you bring a child that doesn't look over thirteen to the grand line?" Whitebeard asked, confusion evident in his voice.

Teach looked a little embarrassed before stating that after he had heard Izuku's story he was reminded of himself. " I was thinking that maybe he could join the crew." Then he finally finished.

After Teach said that nearly the entire crew looked at him like he was crazy. "Are you crazy!"

"He's a kid!!"

"Teach has the devil fruit I gave you turned your brain into darkness!?"

That last comment came from a man in a white suit with red hair that pointed toward the sky. While Teach was getting chewed out by the crew, Izuku gathered his courage and approached white beard.

"M-m-mister Whitebeard s-sir?" The large man looked down and saw Izuku. "Yes?"

"I-I a-actually-" he sputtered a bit but decided that it was now or never and blurted out. "I Want To Join Your Family!"

This outburst caused the entire crew to stop yelling at Teach and turned towards the kid and to their shock saw white beard's eyes had widened at the green-haired boy's outburst.

Seeing that the captain was in shock, Izuku continued. "Please. I'm not welcome back home in Japan because I'm quirkless. My family abandoned and abused me. I have nothing left!" He pleaded, tearing up.

" I had heard that the grand line was a place where quirks don't matter and even quirkless people could become strong and make a difference." Izuku grabbed onto whitebeard's pant leg.

"Please I have nowhere else to go!"

For a moment not a single member of the crew made a sound until.

"Gurararara!" To the crew's and Izuku's surprise whitebeard had begun laughing a deep laugh. After about a minute he calmed down and looked at Izuku.

"Teach." The captain addressed his son. " he really is just like you" he said, memories of how Teach had joined his crew flooded back.

He looked back to Izuku. " Sorry kid but you're far too young to be one of my sons." This news almost broke Izuku looking down.

"But"

Izuku's head snapped back up.

" I'd say you're just the right age to be my grandson," he said, sporting a kind smile on his face. " Teach!" He called out to his son.

"Yea, pops?"

"You brought him here so he's your responsibility now." Izuku was overjoyed as the crew started to congratulate him on joining.

" Welcome the family kid. I'm your new uncle Thatch! What do you call yourself?" the man in the white suit asked as he wrapped his arm around Izuku's shoulder.

Izuku was about to answer before being interrupted by Teach. " His name is Izuku, Marshal D. Izuku,"

Izuku looked shocked at his declaration before he started tearing up and ran towards Teach before throwing himself towards Teach in a hug. "Thank you so much, Mr Teach!"

"Hey hey, Pops said that you're my responsibility now so you can just call me Pops now ok."

Izuku after so many years of being looked down on and abused had finally found a family.

"Thank you pops!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

905K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
70.3K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
363K 13K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
446K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...