Fated Encounter Prequel: A Th...

By Otaku_AriaSnow

"Cruel, and cold are the winds of time. Ishtar, will you ever return to me? Hear my voice sway with the breez... More

Prologue: The Day The Wind Wept
Thousand Winds of Time
Face My Odyssey
The Forest of Fólkvangr
The Red Thread Tightens
Jörmungandr, Cradle The World
The Voice of Fate
Inanna The Gypsy
Eternity Is Closest To The Divine
Time Has Brought Your Heart To Me
The Winternights Festival
The Orphic Serpent[Lemon Warning]
Unde Mundus Iudicetur
Nil Inultum Remanebit
Rex Tremendæ Maiestatis
The God Shattering Stars
Móðir And Faðir
Epilogue: May Fated Encounters Find You

A/N: Words From Aria

140 4 6
By Otaku_AriaSnow

The prequal itself used to be a lot shorter and had so many timeskips and such in the original first attempt. I wrote it during the lockdown and stuff that caused a delay for the game itself, which when you use the game's story and write as closely as possible to can make some problems. But eh that delay during 2022 was not all bad, for me at least just boring. 

No, the bad part was just how rushed the first attempt was and it's horribly bothered me the entire time while writing "Edge of Dawn" in 2022. So during Winter 2022 I resolved to do a total chuck and overhaul of it and rewrite it into something better. Hopefully into something more deserving of my fanfic series. So much work goes into these stories especially since I actually am a mythology and lore nut, I'm a sucker for a good story. So I hope you enjoyed the prequal.

As mentioned from here you can go to either "Fated Encounter Xiaolumi Season 1: Dark On Me" or "Fated Encounter Chilumi Season 1: I See Your Monsters" respectively. Both are mild to moderate in alternate universe aspects but Xiaolumi follows the game's story the closest. At present date(2022) Chilumi is still on hiatus/on ice(not sure when I'll get back to it) and Xiaolumi is my priority and is FAR MORE flushed out then Chilumi. At the date of this entry Xiaolumi should be starting Season 5, "Clair De Lune" soon in January 2023 around Chinese New Year. 

Whichever branch in the story you decide to grab I hope you enjoy this long running series.

~Ad astra abyssosque, Sincerely 
Aria Snow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7.9K 22
◦•●◉✿ 𝐀 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘/𝐍 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦 - 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯�...
459 64 31
a collection of oneshots detailing the life of the Gods before the War of the Gods and before the modern era where the main story will take place. no...
124 5 3
She was a noble and influental person..He knew he wasn't worthy enough for her. She was his sun, so bright. While he was the moon, he could admire he...
168 7 8
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕, 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍," "𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖." "𝑶𝒉, 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂, 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐...