Filly & Nubile (Completed)

By HER_Meekness

Who would've thought Jamaica's (Kingston) best or famous music entertainer would have to farm if he wanted to... More

Copyright Β©2022 by Sameika Sparks
1| Philander gatekeeper
2| Miss Monomaniac
3| Laissez-faire
4| Patron Saint
5| Prepossessing woman
6| The big black thing
8| Proper Shufti
9| Negotiation
10| Far from bourgeoision
11| Money talk, bullshit walk
12| A raver, maybe...
13| Pranks like no other
14| Everything family
15| Road to Kingston
16| Pain and pleasure
17| Slick and Sexy
18| Fun till Friday
19| History to Mystery
20| Kitty's claw
21| Expect the unexpected
22| Better, never worst
23| In this together
24| Natural pain
25| Embarrassment
26| Delivering Karma
27| Breaking the news
28| Siblings session
29| Dance to Danger
30| A little illegal
31| Luxury
32| The Audacity
Quick Advertisement
33| Too good to be true
34| I don't mind
35| Confidence not arrogance
36| Fraud and Fixture
37| Terrorize Kitty Day
38| It's beneficial
39| Baby shower?
40| My priority
41| Our happiness
Big & Busted
Important information

7| Drily but neophyte

582 63 13
By HER_Meekness

_

Stephen

_

Without knowing the law, the law itself can become a deadly vine that will pull us down by the neck.

I drove pass the group of officers and government officials speaking with the owners of the animals which they had tucked away in the back of van and a truck. Kitty was grinning happily at the sight we passed by I was upset about the delay of the road work but it was starting a little pass Mama Louise's gate up to where the property that I've bought began.

Kitty had no idea of my purchase, or many of my purchases but it will be revealed bit by bit.

I left my Jeep at home as I've had the day planned for work but also for Kitty and the kids.

I've supervised the road and drainage work till it's done and I was satisfied. The heated tar stank but it took a few hours to dry, however, we couldn't enter the lane as yet. Sister Patsy stayed with Mama as I've took Kitty and the kids up the road by the football field.

I spoke with Dada and the men but kept a watchful eye on the group.

Kitty had them do their homework in the bus then was on the field playing. I've payed for the food, snack or drinks they brought from the cookshop while Kitty send messages to their parents.

It was easier for the parents as they picked them up from here and was surprised with the food the kids were bringing home.

Kitty borrowed her cousin's bathroom to freshen up before I drove us into the town of Montego Bay.

She was a little surprised when I told her we'll do a little grocery shopping and buying things in bulk at that. We, or I bought more than just groceries. I got things for the farm, fishing and for the house.

I barely allowed her to carry any bags and I begged her to spend some money. My money and not her own. The car park wouldn't be closed for a while so I took her to a clothes store to buy us outfits for the upcoming trip as well as our date. After that was settled with the help of a sales girl, I tipped her for her help then left.

"Are you hungry?"

"For KFC and pizza." She blurted then looked embarrassed but I kissed her head and pulled her along with me though the crowd.

"I'll call and order the pizza now, while we go to the drive thru for the KFC." I told her.

"So, where are we going now?"

"Husband, buy something fih yuh wife nuh." A vendor called out to us and I look at what he had selling. Crocs and slippers.

"See anything you like there?" I asked her and her eyes widened. I wasn't sure if I should buy from them or just enter a store but Kitty was already pulling me over.

She looked and my God, when she bend over to pick up a cute little pair of Crocs, I could see all eyes looking at her ass. Lucky, I was right behind her and the pink one she got was filled with designs and she smiled seeing as it was her size. She tried it on and showed me so I payed for it and we moved on to another vendor.

Filling our bags, a store caught my attention and I pulled her along.

"Hair store?" She frowned and I smirked.

"Come on." I urged her along so I opened the door for her to enter. It was filled with females of all ages. Giving the baggage boy our bags and collecting a ticket, we went further in.

"What are we looking for?" She inquired.

I didn't answer her but watch in case her eyes light up so I can buy it. She look on lace wigs, human hair braids and hair accessories, all that I took up. I got her two lace wigs, one black and the other a platinum blonde, six packs of human hair braid and multiple hair accessories like beads, pins, a comb set and pins.

I bought items for my hair for a wave and she got more hair products that we payed for and leave the store with.

The last store we went into sold jewelry and I bought her some pairs. As she looked around the store, I bought a matching set for her and myself, sadly, we didn't have a child yet so that was removed from it.

On our way back to the car park, she was in a really happy mood as she skipped a little in her step.

We played a bit of music as she directed me in the direction of the KFC and pizza hut.

We still had time to collect the pizza so we went in the drive thru seeing as though the inside was packed till the line reach all the way outside. With a good hours in the line, we got our order and I also went in to collect our pizza afterwards.

When I approached the bus Kitty looked at my hand with disbelief and I smirked. "What will we do with so much pizza?"

"So you won't need any for Sister Patsy or for the rest of the week?" I teased.

"You're right." She nods, looking real comfortable in the seat.

The seat was pushed back and her feet up on the end instead of on the dashboard. Climbing in, the smell of our food and groceries was a mix as I closed the door and locked us in. Putting the two bags filling with pizza on the seat behind my own and got a wet wipe to sanitize my hand.

"Thank you for everything tonight." She told me and I looked over at her face then her lips.

"Kiss me and I'll believe you." Blushing, she sat up and moved over as she pecks my lips. "Give me more."

An that she did, and I wanted to take her over my lap but didn't. We ended up looking over at the Harmony beach park at the lights in the distance of Freeport as we ate, drank the juice and talk.

She wanted to use the restroom so we used the one in pizza hut before going for a walk.

Thankful it wasn't too dark as it was only around six so the KFC parking lot wouldn't be closed as yet.

We crossed the road leading to the beach park and went though the gate, walking hand in hand until I wanted some pictures with her. She allowed me to take them but needed some of mine for herself too. It was my first time here but her second time so she showed me around. The beach area was closed so we walked around, bought a large cheesy fries for her since she said it smelt amazing.

"Look at my stomach." She laughed, looking down at herself and rubbed it a bit.

Smiling, I held her from behind and rubbed her stomach as she stiffens up a bit but relaxed afterwards. We stood enjoying the salty sea breeze and the smoothing reggae music that played from the speakers of an opened shop.

"Do you want an ice-cream?" I offered and she nods.

We bought the smallest cup but she took many topping. We finished our walk around the place then I sat on an empty park bench with her on my lap. "This... This feels like a date."

"Do you want it to be?" I asked and she smiled. "It can be."

"Okay." She whispered looking out at the other couples, friends or families around.

"We should buy some ice-cream to bring home."

"I think we'll find space." She nods and I like the sound of that. "What flavor?"

"Flavors. As much that can last until the next time we return in town."

"Okay."

I took her empty ice-cream cup and put in with my own, as well as the napkins we use to clean it hands.

"Maybe we'll return here soon. We can have a picnic on the grass or even in the gazebo. This is a calming environment." I told her, hugging her as she shivers from the cold winds. "Come on, Kitten. We got ice-cream to buy before the supermarkets close."

"Okay."

_

The road felt amazing as we entered into our lane and reached home in no time. Now all it needed was upgraded streetlight and electricity posts.

Mama Louise and Sister Patsy were asleep when we got in, so we moved quietly to unpack.

Kitty made some chocolate tea afterwards and we went upstairs to unpack the rest.

She came to my room as we divided our items in groups, but then I pulled out another bag and handed it to her. She frowned and looked inside but looked surprised.

"Don't look so surprised, Kitten."

"Why shouldn't I be. You bought me feminine products." She smiled, looked at the sanitary pads and items I got when she went touring the store. "I'm almost out, so thank you."

"You're welcome, baby."

The constant endearments made her blush or smiled and I was loving the effect I have on her.

She put the bags with the rest and sips her tea, looking around my room. The same condition it was in four weeks ago when I arrive, it is the same condition now. I've only added some new items to it to make it homey and personalized.

I got up to put my new items away, stocking my storage with my new cleaning products and agents. Two new bathroom sets were added to the rest as well as four bedroom sheet, carpet and drape sets. I stocked the new clothing inside my new laundry basket for wash then put my new footwear lined up in the corner of the closet with the rest. All new jewelry were placed inside the drawer while the hair products were moved to the bathroom.

"Stephen?" She called and I looked inside the bedroom at her. "I'm bringing these to my room."

"Will you be returning?" I asked hopefully and she shrugged so I nod. "Okay."

She smiled and took the two large bags and left so I frowned, already missing her presences.

I undress and got in the shower, taking a quick shower and washed my hair. With one towel wrapped around my waist as the next I used to towel dry my low hair, I realized I needed a line up and a clean fade real soon.

Spreading the towel of the rack after use, I started brushing my teeth but the sight of my hair keeps bothering me. It wasn't too bad but I'm used to been too groomed to be looking like how I do now. Rinsing my mouth from the paste then washing my face again, I felt my dick sprang to life when those small warm hands made it's way around my waist.

"Wassup, Kitten."

She only hummed, probably watching me as I rinsed my face, leaving the water to dry itself.

Looking at her though the mirror, I'm a bit surprised she's so close to me when I'm only wearing a towel around my waist. It seems that she too took a shower and was dressed in her cute black silky nightgown for the night. It was short sleeved, thigh length but well covered up with a string at the side. Her breast that was in view, my God, I gulp and felt the towel raising high before me.

Turning, I pulled her in my arms and lift her chin as I knew just what she wanted. Pecking her lips, I reached down and lift her up with her arms and legs around me.

I moved her over to my bed and laid her down, leaning over her and slowly kisses her lips. I started off slowly then got deeper with need. With her hands on me and her shaking nervously, I pulled away and softly caresses her. "Just relax, we won't do what you're not ready for. We'll take things slow."

Nodding, I smiled before locking our lips again.

I touched her enough to have her reacting so well to each touch and kisses that I trailed from her mouth down to get neck. "You're gonna let me suck these lucious titty, Kitten?"

She moaned and whispered a small yes and I grinned, kissing her lips some more as my hands work to loose to fabric at the side. It came apart as my arms slowly but softy trailed up to the left breast as I moved to kiss her neck and shoulder as her breathing pattern changes.

I fell in love with what I see and finally got a taste. She became so needy and aroused, reaching for me where she needed to be touched the most.

I was surprised and shocked when she removed my towel but knew not what to do next. Reach up, I kissed her deeply and passionately as my painfully hard erected cock touched her thighs and she moaned with need. Reaching down, I held myself and slowly rub against her then ended the kiss.

"Open your eye, Kitten."

With eyes fill with pleasure, she looked between us and gasped, leaning back on her arms watching the action.

My brave, sex deprived Kitten.

I saw the need for a release in her eyes and the thought probably running thought her mind. The moment her hand reached down and shifts her cute black lace draws, I was a goner.

Next update, coming next year...

Just kidding 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.8K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
150K 5.4K 31
ᡞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᢜᴿᡁ˒ᴴ Λ£ αΆ α΄Όα΄Ώα΄Ήα΄±α΄Ώ ᡞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ WILL EDIT WHEN COMPLETED!! #5 lime 20220621 #1 Yandere 20230409 (Bffr πŸ’€ 🀣) #2 Obsession 20230409 (Y'all craz...
14.7K 696 46
They were polar opposites. He was demanding, manipulative and dominant. His demeanor was arrogant, mean and insulting. His aura of power, darkness a...
3.9K 1K 78
" Olivia, I liked you from the moment you hiccuped your way into my life. It's funny really but it's the truth. I also wasted a lot of time and this...