My Step Brother Is A Player!©

By Franchescaaaa

Tristan Meyers is my step brother... His dad is married to my mom and I despised him, a lot. He hits on my fr... More

Prologue- Boy oh boy
1- Kris the life saver.
2- Yay, The Beach
3- White roses
4- Kiss kiss kiss
5- The Player is back in the game
6- Paradise
7- Player talk
8- Heart attack
10- Pose for the camera
11- Wrong feels so right
12- Modelo officiel
13-Touch me not
14- Shopping makes everything better
15- Not capable of love
16- Vogue headquarters
17- Eiffel tower
18- Too much after party
19- Not a toy to me
20- City of Love
21- Broken family
22- Cry your heart out
23- Texas
24- Call
25- New York City?!?
26- Partying allergies
27- Good news
28- Victoria Secret runway
29- Yes!
Epilogue- Ever After
ANNOUNCEMENT!

9- For me to know and you to find out

127K 2.5K 666
By Franchescaaaa

Chapter 9! Well there's a lot happening in this chapter so bare with it I guess?? Yeah... Song for this chapter is "Kissin u by Miranda Cosgrove" (iCarly:P) because Tristan and Audrey has been kissing twice now and I think the song is the meaning of why Trristan kiss her so damn much:$ I don't know?!?!?! Maybe??:$ and Kris and Audrey will be in the media too:))) Here y'all go!!:D Thanks for everyone who read and I appreciate it soo much:') *Cyber hugs!!*

"Audrey, wake up! It's noon," Mom spread my sheer curtains open causing the sun rays to burn up my skin.

"Mom! Can you like leave?!" I pulled my blanket above my head and groaned.

"Sweetie, what did you guys do last night? His corvette was here till past midnight," I get that my mom is concerned about us being active but its getting in my nerves.

"Nothing!" I said muffled. Honestly! It's not like I'm gonna have sex in this house where people are looming around every second.

"Audrey do I have to explain a few things about-" She started but I cut her off.

"Mom. Stop. We didn't do it okay," I sat up on my bed, staring at her with a bored expression.

Since she saw Lucas the other day, she hasn't stopped giving me advice and cautions about safe sex. My head was going to explode soon if she say another thing about it and I'm not dumb to not know things like that, we talked about it through out high school. She's treating me like a child, seriously.  

"Okay, alright, no need to give me attitude," I breathed out sharply and tossed the blanket over. I ignored my mom's remark and walked over to the bathroom. "Breakfast downstairs," She shouted before I heard the door close, rolling my eyes. I'm annoyed. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, changing my pyjamas to a black short shorts and baseball tee. This day will be over before I know it. 

Tristan and I haven't talked about 'The make out underwater' yet and we acted like it never happened with our parents around. He made loads of eye contacts with me and every time I look at him, he's looking at me, grinning or smirking or licking his lips or whatever Tristan do. So far, mom or Steven haven't suspected a thing. 

I made my way down the kitchen but no one was there. Mom lied to me, another reason to be mad at her. "Where's everyone?" I asked Lucy as she flipped a crepe off the pan.

"They're outside Ms. Audrey," I smiled at her politely. I hated how she called me 'Ms.' because Lucy is older than me and it's not right for her to call me that. I'm not like the queen of England or anything.

"Lucy, just call me Audrey," She has been our cook since mom married Steven and I kept telling her to call me just Audrey but that never happened.

"Yes Ms. Audrey," See what I mean? I told her a million times and she still calls me "Ms. Audrey". I pretended not to hear and just head towards the door.

I heard multiple voices and laughters as soon as I opened the sliding door of our backyard and I gave Lucy a confused look, she gave me a shrug and just continued on what she's doing, mom immediately caught my gaze and nudged her head for me to come over. 

My eyes moved towards Tristan who was sitting in the corner looking bored, his headphones was placed on his ears and he was tuning them out. It was clearly a boring discussion for us teenagers. 

"Cynthia, Greg, I want you to meet my daughter," Mom stood up and motioned her hands,  I dragged both my feet towards the bench they're sitting on and mom pulled my arm close to her. "This is Audrey,"

A lady with crop blonde hair stretched out her hand for me to shake and I grasped it firmly. She gripped it tightly, almost crushing my bones and my eyes widen. I just smiled at the guy named Greg and he gave me a curt nod.

"Marissa, is she a model?" The lady named Cynthia asked my mom. Wow, I was flattered when she asked if I was a model, lots of people ask me if I was one though and I'm kinda hoping to be one in the future. 

"No, I wanted her to but she refused," What is this crap? She told or asked me nothing about modeling. I gave my mom an incredulous look and she just gave me a pointed look that says don't-argue. 

"Well you should get into the modeling  industry Audrey, Marissa, I know a few people who can help" Cynthia smiled at me genuinely and I just nodded.

"That's terrific! I'll talk to her about it," Mom forced a smile towards me and I literally just flashed my teeth to her, not even smiling. She's being such a bitch. I'm sorry.

I slumped down next to Tristan and Steven looked at us surprised then I realized I was sitting too close to his son, I scooted away and Steven furrowed his brows, looking at us closely. Dammit, I didn't even notice that I sat beside him in the first place.

We both sat there and ate breakfast while the adults talk about stuff we didn't care about. I heard my name a few times but other than that, everything was irrelevant to me.

Tristan nudged me a couple times with his foot but I didn't look at him since Steven looked at us dubiously. I don't even know why I'm here when I'm supposed to be inside- Wait! Today is Lucas's game! I jumped up my sit and walked off.

"Where are you going Audrey?" Mom asked after me.

"My boyfriends lacrosse game," I said without turning around to look at them. 

"Tristan? Where are you going?" Steven asked and I glanced back to see him tailing behind me.

"Lucas invited us to his game," He stated. I paused on my tracks, Lucas didn't invite him. I quirk my brows at Tristan and he just shrug a shoulder. 

"Well you guys have fun. Audrey, remember what I said," I rolled my eyes when my mom reminded me once again. Don't get me wrong but I feel like strangling her today.

Tristan walked beside me, hands shoved in his pockets, head phones down his neck. I was about to say something when my phone rang, I looked at the screen to see Lucas's name.

"Hey!" I answered on the second ring.

"Hey babe," He said and I can hear his team mates oohing and awing with their manly voice which made me chuckle. Cute.

"Were on our way," I kinda feel bad for Tristan so I'm brining him with me. 

"Were? Who else is coming?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, is it okay if Tristan tag along? Mom just have guest in the house," Tristan's brows shot up when I surprisingly became nice because two days ago, I was the worst bitch ever when he kissed me.

"Sure, of course it's alright, well see you later, love you." His friends teased him for being cheesy but it was the sweetest thing ever. Who cares what they think?

"Are you seriously letting me tag along?" Tristan asked surprised. I snatched the car keys off the hook and tossed it to him. I opened the door leading to the garage and walked over to the passenger side.

"Yeah so you can snitch on me," I smirked and popped the door of the 1969 Camaro SS open. It's actually Steven's but he gave it to Tristan. "And I don't have to drive," I joked but for real, I'm too lazy to drive, I'm just going to the game to give moral support for Lucas.

----------------------------------------

It was eerily silent and I keep squirming on my seat because neither of us were talking and 'the make out underwater' was waiting on the tip of my tongue to be spat out. He turned left and the GPS said we have reached our destination. 

I stepped out of the car and walked ahead because inside that car was helluva awkward situation. I walked in the stand and found a sit in the front row. Day is half way one, I can survive.

Tristan sat next to me with a hotdog and skittles in hand. I was waiting for him to ask me if I wanted some but no offer was asked. Rude!

"Aren't you giving me some?" I'm actually craving sugar right now and here is Tristan who has a whole bag of tropical skittles.

"Oh you wanted some?" He asked me amused. I gave him a serious look and tried snatching the bag off him but he has a good reflexes. 

"Dammit!" I muttered and slumped back down on my sit.

"That was very rude babe, You're supposed to ask first," Tristan lectured me. Whatever! it's not like he knows manners himself. "Open your mouth," He held a skittle in hand and I quirk my brow, I did what he asked though. I cracked my mouth open and he tossed it up in the air, the blue skittle landed on my face and it hit my right eye.

"Aww!" I cried out. 

"You suck baby," Tristan cupped both my cheeks and pulled my face closer to him, I tried pulling my head back but he stared deeply in my eyes, "It's red," He murmured so close that he almost brushed his lips to mine, AGAIN! We looked intensely at each other and I broke our gaze when the crowd erupted in cheer as the teams walked in the field.

I looked down my feet awkwardly and bit my lip. I glance up and caught Lucas's gaze as he was positioned in defence, he grinned at me widely. I waved slightly and forced on a smile. Lucas almost witnessed that intimate moment between my step brother and me. UGH! 

For the entire game, Lucas was in action and I always cheer on his team when ever they score, at least I get to use my cheer leading skills and didn't waste 3 years of cheering for the football team. I wasn't really paying attention to the game, everytime Tristan claps, it means Lucas's team scored and I will go crazy and wild, screaming 'Go Lucas'. I attracted attention but I didn't care.

 After the game was over, his team won which made him all hyped up and he sprinted off towards me. 

"Audrey!" Lucas lifted me off the ground and spun me around and he's sweaty too.

"Oh my god! You guys won!" He dropped me on my feet and pressed his mouth to mine. I was taken aback and froze in time. 

"Something wrong baby?" Yeah there is, I'm not feeling your kisses. Tristan cleared his throat beside us and we both turned our heads to look at him. "What's up man," Lucas greeted and they both did this weird bro hug. Guys these days. 

"Nothing much dude, we should hang out though," Tristan suggested, locking eyes with me like asking for my approval, I nodded. 

Lucas walked towards the changeroom and told us that we can wait by the parking lot as he take a quick shower. I was alone with Tristan again and we sat on the gravel, waiting.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I think I can't hold the thought inside any longer. 

"Yeah?" He gave me his full attention, staring straight into my eyes and butterflies took flight in my tummy, forcing me to look away. 

"Why'd you kissed me?" I blurted out, locking gazes with him. Tristan's brows shot up and he smirked.

"Why not?" Do I look like I'm kidding here? He thinks everything is a game but too bad this is reality, things are mostly taken seriously. 

"I'm serious Tristan!" Why did he kissed me? I want the answer right now and he looks like he's hesitant about it. 

"I don't know? My lips likes your lips I guess?" He shrugged but he has amusement in his eyes. His lips likes my lips? What the hell? What kind of answer is that? 

"You're such an ass!" I shoved him playfully and just didn't push the subject because it might get awkward between us. Well now his answer led to another point. What does that even mean? 

Lucas joined us ten minutes after and popped the trunk of his car, dumping his sport bag inside. My emotions are freaking changing like its not even funny. My boyfriend laced his hands through mine and opened up the passenger door for me. 

"So your step brother will hang around us?" Lucas asked like it was the worst idea ever.

"Yeah? I guess?" I don't know what is the problem about that but he seems annoyed about it. He drove off while Tristan followed right behind us. "Aren't you supposed to celebrate with your team?" I asked. Not that I'm trying to push him away, it's just I want to talk to Tristan in private, clear a few things up.

"You want me hang out with them instead of you?" He asked confused. 

"No! Its just I thought you guys were supposed to hang out but I appreciate that you never get sick and tired of me," I smiled up at him and he smirked.

"I will never get tired of you babe," He snatched my hand and pressed his lips on my hand. He's too sweet to get hurt and I will kill myself if I hurt him. Exaggeration! I'll probably not forgive myself.

My phone rang and I quickly took it out my pocket. Kris's name was plastered on my screen with her goofy face and my thumbs instantly pressed answer. 

"Hey bitch, I haven't heard anything from you since last week," I smiled when I heard her voice. I miss my best friend, she ditched me to go to Bahamas with her boyfriend and I didn't have any support for the past week. She's my life saver and I treat her as my sister. 

"Hi to you too, how's Bahamas?" I asked excited. 

"Well yeah it was great but I miss you so I went home," She sighed and I grinned, Lucas looked at me weirdly and I beamed at him.

"Aww! Where's James?" I asked. I wanna go to her house right now and gossip about a lot of stuff too.  I'm also planning on telling her how I kissed Tristan but I can't do that when I'm supposed to hang out with my boyfriend and step brother, together. 

"Oh... Well he found another girl," I was trying to gauge her tone if she was being serious and I was quiet for a moment. "Girl bye! I'm kidding!" I huffed out a breath and for a moment I panicked because its bad when she goes through breakups and when I say bad, its not a plain storm, its a freaking tornado.

"You scared me for a moment," Kris and I treat one another as sisters and we always got each other's back. Once in eight grade, some dumbass dumped me and she cussed him for me, the next day, the guy came crawling back to me.

"Anyways! Where are you?" Oh right! I haven't told her about Lucas yet and she'll be pissed when she finds out.

"I'm on the road," I teased her because its fun seeing an annoyed Kris.

"Oh you are? Well no phones while driving chica," She said with spanish accent and I burst out laughing.

"Who are you talking to?" Lucas piped in and I kinda forgot that he was beside me and I thought he was Tristan. Oopsies. I flashed him my phone and he read off her name. "Oh, isn't she the owner of the BMW?" He added and I nodded in agreement. 

"Bitch! Who was that?" Kris's voice boomed out as soon as I pressed my phone on my ear.

"Damn! You're loud girl!" I said and she was squealing.

"Who is he?!" Lucas heard it and he smirked at me.

"My boyfriend," I bit my bottom lip to prevent from smiling.

"Holy Guadalupe Santa Maria Jesus hallelujah! And you don't plan on telling me this? Is he hot?" Kris said too dramatically, her tone was high and I had to pull the phone 3 inches away off my ears. 

"Yeah I was, and yeah he is," I don't feel like hanging out with the guys anymore because Kris is here and I just wanna talk to her all day. 

"Well you guys are probably on a date so I won't bother you much, have fun! Text me when you get home," Kris really sounds happy for me and I'm thankful for the most supportive best friend ever. 

"Thanks Kris, I'll text you later, bye," She grumbled a sound and I took it as a good bye and hung up. 

"Wow, she's a little excited," Lucas smiled at me. 

"Yeah she is," I smirked, looking out the window. He parked his car in a spot outside the diner and I stepped out his car. Kris can be so hyper like she was mistaken as high one time. We also do crazy stuff together and mostly get in trouble a lot. Hehe.

---------------------------------------------------------

"... Yes mom... Alright... Yeah... Yeah... Alright! Alright, I'll be home soon... Yes... Bye," Lucas's mom called and it looks urgent, I think they have a family emergency. "I need to go guys," He fished out a $20 bill off his wallet and tossed it on the table.

We've been hanging out for more than 2 hours, him and Tristan were talking about stuff and I'm like the third party who doesn't have any idea about sports. 

"Is everything alright?" I stood up and walked towards him.

"No," I pulled him outside the diner where we can have privacy. I hugged him tight and patted his back, "Audrey? My dad got into an accident," I was speechless and Lucas was controlling his emotions. His eyes flashed sadness and I was left shell shocked, I remembered when my dad died because of an accident... and he died. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Lucas" He held me tightly and buried his face in the curve of my neck.

"It's alright, I'll call you later okay? you're good with Tristan right?" I nodded and Lucas pulled away, brushing his lips to mine before striding over to his car. I hope his dad was alright. God help him.

Tristan and I headed home after Lucas left but I never told him the situation, it's Lucas's story to tell. 

"Do you really want to know why I kissed you?" Tristan blurted out when he parked his car in our garage. I snapped my head to him and stared at his eyes, adrenaline rushing through me. 

"YES!" I leaned closer to him, not to close though. 

My step brother chuckled at me and leaned his head on the head rest. "You're funny Audrey," He slapped the steering wheel and I was here waiting for a legit answer, being serious.

"Well are you gonna tell me?" I quirk my brows, gawking at his face, realizing how hot he looks. I'm going crazy, I know.

"Aha, it's for me to know and you to find out," He smirked before unlocking the door, leaving the car. 

I was left inside dumbfounded. I should've known he'll play with my head. Tons of things occurred today and its a little overwhelming, specially when Tristan said "For me to know and you to find out?" Hell the what? Don't worry, I will figure it out soon.

(A/N) OOOOOOH! For me to know and you to find out:$  I wonder what Tristan meant?!? Is it a player thing where they play with your mind? Mind tricks? HMmmmmm?? Teehee:P Next post will probably be tomorrow or Anytime this week, and oh! After this week is march break so I will write, write and write:P Fuuuuuun! Comment/Suggest on what you think will happen or not:P also, PM me if you want v4v or c4c:)) 

xoFranchescaxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 4.2K 43
This is the original, however, read the re-write version: Beware the boy dressed in all black (My step-brother) "Can you stop touching me" I said "Wh...
3.1K 81 38
"Make me," I said challengingly. He looked at me daringly, and then suddenly smashed his lips against mine, he sucked on my bottom lip making me let...
7.4M 242K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...
20.9K 401 38
Life is full of drama isn't it? Worthless shitty drama. So to begin with: my name is Blaze Leigh Robinson. I've just been moved to Queens because my...