๐’๐€๐ƒ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐“๏ฟฝ...

By argentdaughter

๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—„๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‰๐—‚๐–พ... More

โžฏ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ + ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
โžฏ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„; ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
01 โ€ข society
02 โ€ข competition
03 โ€ข sixteen
04 โ€ข poem of lies
05 โ€ข compelled..?
07 โ€ข exposed
08 โ€ข death without dying
โ‡จ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
09 โ€ข dear reader
10 โ€ข folklore
11 โ€ข the last day
12 โ€ข the sun also rises
13 โ€ข as i lay dying
14 โ€ข daisy
15 โ€ข the hybrid
16 โ€ข the end of the affair
17 โ€ข disturbing behavior
18 โ€ข right where you left me
19 โ€ข dangerous liasons
20 โ€ข before sunset
โ‡จ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ+
21 โ€ข shatter me
22 โ€ข memorial
23 โ€ข old faces, new habits
24 โ€ข feeling again
25 โ€ข after school special
26 โ€ข catch me if you can

06 โ€ข promise

2.6K 101 69
By argentdaughter

" everything was starting to go so well . . . "

I SAT IN MY PAINTING chair. My breathing is rigid along with the strokes of my brush.

The council is right on the tip of the ledge about vampires. I've been informed by Delaney that something will happen tonight. Something catastrophic.

Painting usually helps sooth my nerves so that's what I'm doing. Katherine is on the opposite side of the yard, playing a sport that I can't quite remember the name of with Stefan and Damon's father, Giuseppe.

I felt the other side of the bench I was sitting on weigh down as I hand was placed on mine. It was just then I realized mine was trembling.

"Are you alright, Hadi?" Stefan asked with a concerned tone, lacing his fingers with mine.

I kept my eyes on the canvas, "It's like I can feel it, sense it almost. Something bad is going to happen tonight."

The air felt brisk, cool. My head was in a knot, continuous pounding alarming through it. My eyes blinked harshly as I attempted to brush away the pain.

Stefan didn't say anything and wrapped his around around me, pulling me into his side. My head had no choice but to rest against his shoulder, the pain seemingly washing away for a split second but returning right back.

"Everything is going to be alright. You have me, what's the worse that could happen?" His poor attempt to lighten the mood almost let me laugh. Almost.

I sighed, "Promise?"

"I promise."

After a few moments of sitting there in comfortable silence he stood up, reaching his hand out for me to take.

"It's time to stop pouting, now. Come with me." I was hesitant at first but after coming to the fact that I really have nothing else to do, my hand reluctantly placed itself into his.

He led me into the patch of forest directly behind the boarding house. We walked for a few moments in silence, my curiosity practically brewing out of my head.

The moment I saw it, a smile grew on my lips.

He has a picnic set up. A blanket, a basket and some flowers surrounding us. Whether this is a distraction or an act of kindness I don't care, it's adorable.

A laugh escaped my lips as Stefan used our interlocked hands to spin me once, landing with me facing him.

"You deserve at least one moment of bliss." He said, looking at me with adoration. "You have done nothing but shower me with your kindness, being there when I needed you. Take this as a thank you, if you will."

I jumped giddily, throwing my arms around his shoulders. He completely melted into me, finding no place safer than right here.

I pulled away from him and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek, turning around to admire the set up. Roses were placed in an oval shape around the blanket, a basket wrapped with more roses in the center. I truly do feel at bliss.

My hand grabbed his excitedly, walking us over and sitting down on the blanket. Though there was enough room for us to sit across from one another, I chose to sit right next to him with my arm entwined with his and my head on his shoulder.

His cheek leaned against my head, "Did I do good?"

"Perfect." I breathed out with a smile.

I could feel his smile too as his fingers brushed up and down my arm. No matter if the roses were nearly dead, the basket was torn to shreds or the blanket had blotches, I'd still love it.

-

The sun had started to go down. The basket was left with a few fruits now after we had ate. Me and Stefan sat across from each other on the blanket with teasing faces at each other.

"Film or books?" He inquired. We had been playing at this game for the past few minutes. I found it fun getting to learn the smallest things about each other.

"Definitely books." I answered a moment too fast. Stefan looked surprised. He for one could not sit down for five minutes let alone read an entire book.

He tilted his head, "Really? Why?"

"Books can portray better emotion than any phony actor could." He shrugged his shoulders, agreeing with that statement. "Dancing or writing?"

"Writing." He replied swiftly. If anyone in this world got ahold of his journals he'd might just go mad.

My mouth opened in shock. Dancing was one of my absolute favorite things to do. That's one of the reasons I was so excited when I was going to ask Stefan to the ball.

"Dance with me." My words came out in a demanding tone, still jealous about not being able to dance with him that night.

Stefan let out a laugh, "So I take it that's not a question."

"Nope." I stood on my feet and reached my hand out to him. He grabbed it carefully, standing up and walking us so we were standing on some pavement.

He took the hand of mine he first grabbed and threw it over his shoulder, his other hand landing on my waist. Both of my arms wrapped around his shoulders with my chin resting on my arm. Our hips swayed to nonexistent music, the two of us just enjoying the moment.

We dance for a few moments in the same position. I could tell he was getting antsy, waiting for something, anything to happen.

He's waited with me. He's took his time which we've both appreciated but I think we both know this tension can't last forever.

My chin lifted from my arms as I lied my forehead against his. His tongue drug against his bottom lip in anticipation. Though my eyes were closed I could feel his were not.

My lashes finally parted as brown met green. Our faces were so so close my breath hitched in surprise.

His lips started leaning for mine but I stopped him, brushing my finger against his bottom lip.

"Not here." My eyes darted from his lips back to his eyes as I smiled hastily.

I grabbed his hand and we walked back inside. I don't want our first kiss to be in the middle of the outdoors I want it to be somewhere comfortable, making sure no one can interrupt us.

Our feet lightly patted up the stairs towards my room. He trailed behind me as I opened my door, closing it after he walked in.

I turned around so we were face to face. His eyes scanned my face with lust. I know what he wants and I'm just letting him walk right through my door.

His feet slowly, so very slowly walked up to me, giving me time to get me just as anticipated as he was.

That was until a gunshot rung through our ears. My hand quickly covered mine as pain throbbed through my head.

His first instinct was to protect me so his arms wrapped around me protectively.

I've never heard a gunshot so close.

After a few moments I recovered, immediately hearing a mob of footsteps run up the stairs. I escaped Stefan's arms, running out the door.

And suddenly I was a fifteen year old girl in Bulgaria.

you thought.

also two more chapters till act 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 32.3K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)
744K 20.2K 75
แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€šแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€”แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ฏแ€žแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€’แ€ฑแ€ซแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ..... #แ€…แ€แ€บแ€...
824K 33.1K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
84.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...