The Sovereign of Souls

By Love_Grey_

School and home were Rossiya's personal hell, so when a man with peculiar eyes shows at at her school claimin... More

prologue
Reset
Trespassing
Walk down memory lane
When In Rome
Silver, spice and everything nice.
Impossible Situations
Limbo
Briefing.
Attitude Problems
Mother Mother
Blood And Ash
Instructor Ares
Gods and Fae
Knots and New Faces
The Underworld
Feels Good To Be Queen
His Sunshine
Casting.
Exile
Long Time No See
Forgive Me
Another Lover
It's Okay To Love Them Both
Foul Play
Dirty Laundry
A Night To Remember
Ambushed
Rise And Shine.
Kill Or Be Killed.

must read A/N

172 19 10
By Love_Grey_

The sovereign of souls is a work of fiction an all ideas are a product of the authors imagination and bare no resemblance to real time locations, persons or events.

Secondly; in this book the god of love Eros is responsible for pairing of mates as he is the Greek God of Love.

Lastly the book follows Greek mythology and as such will include the creatures surrounding it, but also those from other folklore.

Feel free to reach out to me by email or through the comment section, your criticism will be appreciated as I am far from perfect. however, I will not allow any offensive comments towards me as an author- I will block you but you are free to criticize the characters as much as you'd like.

thank you for giving this book a chance, you wont regret it.

Updates three times a week🤍

~loveGrey🧚🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.6K 46
[EDITING] THEN: Athena Scott always had excellent grades in high school, is pretty on the outside, and was admired by many people. However, due to he...
6.3K 168 22
Following the war...long after her friends had married and went off to live their own lives...Y/N, a Ravenclaw and close friend of Harry's, returned...
148 5 21
Katherine has always had a dark past, fears she can't get through, demons she can't slay, desires just in front of her but too far to reach, she may...