Rick Sanchez x Reader - onesh...

By Webheadluv

Rick and Morty little oneshots/imagines I made cause we love him. Send in your request or any ideas for me t... More

Drunk Rick
Protective Rick?
A Breakup
Take me home
Sober Rick
The Citadel
Shoneys
Cheating Rick
"Hes not a machine, Rick!"
You wont lose me
Announcing RICK AND MORTY/ INSIDE JOB COMISSIONS :)
Unexpected Affections

Save me

1.4K 31 2
By Webheadluv

{TW: Sexual assault}
__________
I was out at a bar off of earth with Rick, decided I'd keep him some company for the night. As we sat in the bar we drank and Rick told me he'd be meeting someone.

"There he is" I saw Rick point his friend out as he walked into the bar.

Rick greeted him very loudly and then gave him a hug. I chucked waving hi.

"Who's this lovely companion you've brought with you."

"Y/n she's he-eugh-re for fun" he said as he drank

I waved to his friend and I ordered a drink.. not even thinking about it being strong until I got the drink. When I took a sip it was really strong.

I squeezed my eyes shut "woah" Rick looked over and laughed putting a hand on my back.

"You ok?"

"Yea yea- I just need to use the bathroom."

"Oh- just walk do-eugh-wn that way" he said pointing to the other side of the bar.

"Thank you" I said getting off the chair and leaving Rick and his friend alone.

I walked into the bathroom and used it quickly and then washed my hands looking at myself in the mirror in front of me. I looked so amazing in this outfit. I tried different styles in my hair admiring myself and I noticed someone else come out of a stall- he had a human like body but the face gave it away that he was an alien- he looked like some sort of human cat.

"You look quite stunning" the man said.

I smiled "thank you"

He came to wash his hands right next to me.
"It's it okay if I ask for your name?"

"Y/n- whats yours?"

"Finch"

"Cool name" I chuckled a little grabbing some tissues to dry my hands.

"Yes, my friends gave it to me- never really learned what my real name was"

"Oh- I'm sorry."

"Don't be"

"Well- uh.. I'll see you around" I said with a wave

"Wait!" He grabbed my arm with a really tight grip

"Ow! What is it!"

"Stay here-" he looked around noticing the bathroom was empty.

"I cant- someone's waiting for me" he pulled my waist closer to his and stared me in the eye.

"You're not leaving"

"Sir- I really have to go-" I said. I could feel my body shivering.

"Shhhh" the man started kissing my neck and grabbing my ass.

"Get off!" I cried trying to push him away but he was real strong.

"I will fucking kill you" he said pulling out a knife.
I stayed silent shivering as he pulled me closer and whispered in my ear "good girl" he bit my neck and felt all over my body, he slipped a hand into my shirt pulling on my bra and that's when I pulled away again.

"Relax my love" he said pushing the knife to my waist.

At this point there were tears in my eyes- I didn't know what to do as he had me backed up on a wall. He put his hand back into my shirt and started to feel all over my breast.

"Please" I said softly with tears falling down my face

"Huh- what's that my love?"

"Please- don't do this"

"Oh no baby just relax it'll be over quick"

He put his face in my breast and licked them working his way up my neck with his tongue. I turned my head to the side squeezing my eyes closed and crying a little harder. He bit the side of my face really hard and I let out a little whimper of pain pushing him off not realizing what I did.

"Do you wanna die?" He said putting the knife on my neck

I shook my head crying "I just wanna go home"

"So stop fighting me- just let it happen and it'll be over sooner" he said lifting my chin and licking my lips. I quickly wiped my lips- I felt so disgusting.

"Please sir" I said feeling so uncomfortable
He put his hand in my area feeling it through the suit and rubbing it.

"Stop!" I cried pushing his hand away

Just then someone had walked into the bathroom and then Finch jumped off me and put his knife away and I stared at the person who walked in- frozen on the wall. I looked at Finch and then the person again and took the opportunity to run.
I ran back to Rick as fast as I could.

"Rick! Rick! RICK!"

"What!"

"Pl-Please Rick we have to go- W-We have to go home!"

"Y/n what we can't g-eugh-o home yet we haven't even-"

"FORGET THE DRINKS! I wanna go home" I said crying as I searched his lab coat for his portal gun.

"Y/n."

"What?" I said crying looking up at him

"Who."

"Huh?" I said confused

"Who the fuck was in that bathroom with you"

I stared up at him. How'd he know?

"Wha- what are you talk-"

"Y/n, Who was in that bathroom with you?" I paused for a second looking into his eyes I could tell he was upset

"A-a man.. h-his name was Finch"

Rick took out his ray gun and walked off leaving me with his friend.

No one's POV:
Rick walked over to the other side of the bar asking for a guy named Finch- by the looks of it he was still in the bathroom.
Rick walked into the bathroom.

"Hey are you eeuugh Finch?"

"Yes I am" Finch said with a smile

"You seem pretty proud of yourself after sexually harassing my girlfriend"

"Oh- you- you're- look man I didn't know-"

"Oh-oh you you didn't know?" Rick said coming closer.

"I-I've got a knife!" Finch said backing up
"Yea and I got a gun."
Rick put his gun up pointing at Finch
He shot Finch in the leg and down Finch fell.
Finch cried in pain as Rick stood over him.

"Fucking rapist" he said before shooting him again in the liver.

"PLEASE! PLEASE IF YOIRE GONNA KILL ME JUST DO IT ALREADY"

"Oh no after what you did- you don't deserve a quick death."

Rick shot him two more times in the leg and let him bleed out. The man cried out in agonizing pain then eventually went out from blood loss. Rick looked down at his coat- blood splatter all over it.

"Great." He said to himself.

He walked out the bathroom and back to Y/n grabbing her hand and dragging her out the bar.
"Rick- wha-what did you do?!?" Y/n cried

Y/n POV:
I heard gunshots and yells coming from the other side of the bar before Rick came and grabbed my arm tightly dragging me out the bar "Rick- wha-what did you do?!?"

"I killed him" he said getting in the space ship
I froze as I sat in the ship with him.

I had no words. He started the ship and we flew off back to earth. The ride was completely silent. Neither of us said a word. I glanced over at him a few times and he was focused on just getting back home.

We landed in front of his garage.
He leaned back in his seat and I stayed with him as we sat there. I didn't wanna leave yet.

"I'm sorry" I said avoiding eye contact

"What? No y/n-" he sighed "Im sorry. Cmon-" he got out the space ship and came around to open the door for me.
I was still shivering traumatized from the experience. Rick put his hand out helping me out the ship.
I got out and he pulled me into a hug.
I started crying again. I just needed to feel safe- and when Rick hugged me- I felt it.
When we pulled away Rick walked me to my house following me inside.
I went up to my room and he followed behind me

"Uh- could you?" I said as I grabbed clothes from my dresser.

"Oh- yea." Rick turned around to look away and I changed into a tank top and shorts before walking past him to go to the bathroom and wash my face.

No one's POV:
Rick was upset Y/N just had to go through that. He didn't like the thought of not be able to keep her safe. As he stood in her room, back facing her as she changed, he thought about how much she must hate him for not being there.
He stood there silently and then when she was done changing she had walked past him towards her bathroom down the hall. He watched her walk away almost in awe by her beauty. He snapped out of it and turned around looking around her room.

As he looked around so many memories came flashing back. Adventures and even just random get togethers- she kept picture of all of them together- on her desk sat a picture of her, Rick and Morty in the space ship- it was framed and it sat right at the top of her desk where all her work stuff is. Rick looked around and up on one of the walls he saw a selfie Polaroid of y/n and Summer- they were so close it was ridiculous- Rick always hated how'd they would both gang up on him.
He looked around at more pictures- even one of just her and him in the spaceship- Rick looked happy in this one- so it was obviously an old picture..
Just then Y/n came back in, Rick turned to look at her. She stood in the doorway leaning on it as she picked at her nails avoiding eye contact.
Rick came up to y/n lifted her chin and looked into her eyes.

"What happened today will never and I mean ever happen to you again. Not while I'm here."
He said to her.

Her eyes got watery again and she hugged him tight letting her head sink into his chest.

Y/n POV
"Rick that shit was traumatizing" i said pulling away and sitting down on the edge of my bed.
Rick sat beside me.

"I know- eugh- I'm sorry that happened- I shouldn't have forced you to come with-"

"It's not you're fault Rick. And you didn't force me to come with you"

Rick put his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm gonna go to bed" I said turning off the lights
"Oh- ok" Rick stood up as I got into bed

"*burp*Sleep well." He said walking towards the door.

"Stay with me.." I said

Rick looked back at me surprised a little but then he closed the door and took his lab coat off setting it down on a chair and then he sat on the edge of the bed taking off his shoes. I watched him as he then turned to come lay next to me.
Rick got under the covers and pulled me close to him. "Is this okay?"
"Yea.."
I felt safe with Ricks arms round me. I let my head sink into his chest- he smelled like a lot of alcohol though..

"Rick.." I said

"Hm" he said tiredly

"I didn't know you had a soft side.."

"I don't" he said

"Then what is this?" I asked

"I don't know."

"Well- thank you"

"Mmhm"

I softly placed a kiss on his lips and he held my face to make it last longer. As we kissed I felt tingles all over my body. The kiss was long and it calmed all my nerves, Rick was gentle holding my face when he pulled away I couldn't help but want more. But I decided to just let him sleep for now. Rick pulled me even closer now as he gave me one last kiss on my forehead as I drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.6K 75
Hopefully people requests something to me to write about, if not than you only have the request page I guess. Edit: unless I made my own oneshots, wh...
55.5K 1.1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!
2.5K 8 80
a collection of it x reader oneshots and imagines bc i'm bored and love them all there is also a miniseries featured in this book, so please go check...
506K 7.1K 93
Need a little Steve loving in your life, well here's the place for it. a bunch of different imagines of everyone's favorite captain. Requests welcome...