Protected (Haitus)

Galing kay _Crazy_Stone

During a raid heroes found a girl inside the villains base. No name, no parents, no background, no thing. ... Higit pa

Character Profile
Ch.1: Is this a joke?!
Ch. 2: First time for everything?
Ch. 3: Lies!
Ch. 4: Stolen Monologue
Ch. 5: Knowing the class
Ch. 6: Extra
Ch. 7: Thoughts
Ch. 9: Dreading Dead Tomato
Ch. 10: USJ Incident
Ch. 11: Cheat Quirk
Ch. 12: Betrayed?
Ch. 8: Cafeteria Alarm incident
Ch. 13: Companion part 1
Ch. 14: Companion part 2
Ch. 15: Talk
Ch. 16: Fluff
Ch. 17: Talk with the killer
Ch. 18: Ghost fright
Ch. 19: Time with Kei-er I mean Hawks!
Ch. 20: Forgiveness
Ch. 21: Fox in sheep's clothing
Ch. 22: First Condition or B/n being frustratingly annoying
One shot
Filler or filler not?
not a chapter
ch 24: Meow?
pictures
hi
Hello

Ch. 23: Second condition and A spy?!

2.3K 104 77
Galing kay _Crazy_Stone

After a few minutes of waiting Powerloader  came back to the room. He told us that he didn't see anything in the footage except for a glitch, nezu told him that he'll look into it tho he said it might be because of the 'changes' he'd been doing to the UA security.

He and Powerloader talked a bit more while the rest of us are eating snacks. After we finished eating we resumed our delayed conversation starting with my second condition.

"Well shall we resume our conversation Y/n?" Nezu told me as he took a sip on his immortal tea.

"Then I would like to state my second condition. Which is my privacy. If you want to know things please just ask me, I'll try to comply with it wether it's my location or things I'm doing. There are things I'm uncomfortable about so I don't do well when someone just ignore my privacy." I said to them as I pointedly look at Vlad' remembering his 'action of investigating '.

"Then would you mind telling us about the coded notebook we... Uh .... found in your room?" Naomasa-san ask me as he slide my (f/c) notebook on the table.

'Dont they have Morse code in this world? '  My brother ask me as he floated besides me.

'No I don't think so'

"Its a journal. I wrote pieces of memories I can remember....that way maybe I can remember how I got here". I told them as I stare at my (f/c) notebook.

Well I'm not lying at them, it's just not my fault if it's not the original notebook they took.

I closed my eyes and furrowed my brows like I was in deep thought to complete my act before talking to my brother. 

'So where did you put my notebook again? '  I ask him.

'Don't worry about it. I transferred the notes in another notebook before getting rid of the original'

'But wouldn't it be the same? What if they found out again? ' I scrunch up my nose.

'Well I wrote it with an invisible ink pen so they would think it's just an empty notebook if they found it.'.  He began getting near the notebook observing it closely.

(A/N: I'm not lying. There's a pen with an invisible ink that can only be seen if you light it with blue light. Me and my classmates used it during tests to pass notes and cheat stuff back in elementary. No one in our school sell those stuff anymore tho, I think the teachers caught up with the third generation. *Sigh* and there goes our legacy.)

'Where did you even get that? '

'Uh... Author's magic? Anyway be thankful I switched the notebook so don't question me' He told me in a 'Its–self–explanatory–so–don't–question–it' tone.

'It was my idea'

'And I was the one who did it'

'Tch'.  I opened my eyes in annoyance

"Ah is that so?"

"Then y/n would you mind telling me how the code works?" Nezu ask me with a cheerful voice as he stare at me with a glint in his eyes.

'Damn rat'

"Well... it's called Morse code and it uses an alphabet made up of dots and dashes instead of letters. For example, the letter "s" is three dots and "o" is three dashes. We use it by tapping the combination of dots and dashes needed and pausing for the correct gap duration. We can also write as •••/---/••• just like how you see in my journal" I explained to them, getting a pen and a paper writing the SOS code.

" ✨InTeResTinG✨" Nezu said as he grin at me.

" If I may, where did you learn this y/n? " Naomasa-san ask.

I lowered my tone and look down on my lap for an effect.

" Oh... um my brother and I came up with it to communicate behind our....uh parents"

'In other words ‘we came up with the idea of using Morse code to talk in secret’ but they would translate it as ‘we made our own code to talk in secret’ which wouldn't be a lie if we're the one to invent it which is not'  He smugly said as he smirk at them.

From then on we talked and negotiated for a few more hours before calling it a day. When I look at the window the sun was already starting to set. They told me my room was still in a mess so they ask hawks — who was surprisingly waiting outside of the room. I thought he would've left me already after bringing me here —if I could stay at his place for now.

They told me place should be fix by Monday so I only have to wait for a few days. Nezu and Naomasa asked me if I could write the letters of Morse Code and if they could keep my journal for a while  to which I agree. (Not like I have a choice they still need to see if my claim was true)

I bid my goodbye to them before getting escorted by Hawks and Aizawa. Nii-chan lingered for a few more seconds before coming to me. He said it was too easy and I shouldn't trust them fully.

I gave it a thought and realized it was really too easy to make them agree to my conditions but..... Surely their not......

Well whatever it's not like their villains.
I would understand it if they were villains or the fucking hero commission but it's UA for Allmight's sake.

Although I'd never thought......

OF HOW WRONG I WAS

*Riiing Riiing *

"How can I help you today Bakugo-san?"

"You already found that damn idiot right?!"

"Oh are you talking about y/n–san?"

"HAH?! Who else would I be talking about!?! "

" Well ... Yes we already found her Bakugo-san. Why'd you ask? "

" Well since you found her I don't need to monitor her anymore right. "

"...... "

" Oi!!! "

" Mmmh I'm afraid we can't do that"

" HAH!?!! I'm not a damn babysitter!!! "

"Of course your not Bakugo-san, but you must understand our position here. Besides think of this as a training. "

" What the hell are you talking about?! "

" Being a hero means you have to take multiple missions. One of them are undercover or spy  mission to retrieve information from terrorist, villains and other rule breaker. Ah! I'm not saying Y/n–san is a villain she simply doesn't have any memories because of certain circumstances and we're just worried about her well being especially since a villain attack happened in our school. If she regain some of her memories there are more chance of her opening up to someone her age than us adults. She doesn't seem to trust us much so we just decided to approach her this way"

"......... "

"You do know you might lose that damn idiot's trust in UA right? "

" But we're not doing anything wrong tho? "

" Haaah....... Suit yourselves not like it's any of my business. I just have to keep on watching her right? "

" Yes of course! I'm glad you understand us Bakugo-san! Oh but keep it lax for now, she's gone through something traumatizing and she'll probably be on her guard for a couple off days I don't want to trouble her too much. "

" Tch. Whatever. "

____________

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

Hello! Hello! How are you guys doing?

Sorry for the scarce update I've been busy with life lately. I'm trying to get into a scholarship when I'm college so I gotta make sure my grades don't go bellow 92.

Anyway what have guys been doing? Any interesting that happened in your life? Don't be shy you can tell me! Just comment it.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please press my shining star⭐✨

Word Count: 1303

Crazy_Stone_

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

584K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
84.7K 2.8K 63
[One piece various x reader/oc] Devil fruits, the legendary devil fruits known among the seas that will gift you a power or so called 'the devil's p...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...