Mine!!! (Emmett Cullen)

By unknownreader2012

Kaileigh moves to Forks from Arizona. She moves to Forks High School when she makes new friends and potential... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 41

Part 40

186 4 0
By unknownreader2012

Kaileighs pov:

Day 1 of returning to school, I'm quite nervous as to how things will turn out with me and my temper.

I'm currently sat in English with all of the Cullens surprisingly. I'm seated next to Emmett, Alice with Jasper and Rosalie. Edward and Bella are in a different class.

We are currently learning about Romeo and Juliet as I try to act like I give a crap about this class. Me and Emmett are sneakily poking each other under the desk as I try to contain my giggles.

Luckily Rosalie, Alice and Jasper are in the same row as us. Jasper constantly keeping my moods in check. I'm currently not wearing my gloves. So hopefully things run smoothly today.

I rest my head on my arms on the desk waiting for the class to be over and right on time the class finishes as we hand in our work and head to the cafeteria as it begins filling up with students. We all grab a tray of food even though we can't eat it and sit at our table as Edward and Bella join us.

Bella: any problems so far?

As she looks around the table at us.
despite my depression nightmare of me reliving the death of my mother, I'm still trying to keep things civil with Bella.

Me: none so far, I just hope it stays that way.

Until my attention is drawn away by feeling like someone is staring at me.
I look around the cafeteria and notice 2 girls sat on a table. Elizabeth and Izzy.
I look back at them and see them smirk slightly.
I take a deep unnecessary breath in, and exhale as I look away.

Emmett: babe are you alright?

I look up at him holding his hand.

Me: I'm okay babe, just fineee.

I try to say convincingly.

He chuckles kissing my head as Rosalie smirks.

Jasper: you do realise your sat at a table with an empath, don't ya?

Alice giggles kissing his cheek.

Me: yeah.

I feel the girls staring at me again.
I let out an annoyed sigh.

Alice: ignore them. They're probably just jealous.

I nod my head, trying to stop my leg from shaking due to becoming irritable.

Me: I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back.

They all nod at me unsure.
I walk away from there table and head to the bathroom.

Rosalie's pov:

Me: I'm going to go after her just to be sure.

They all agree. I grab her gloves placing them in my back pocket .
Alice: I'll come too.

We stand up heading to the bathroom, and notice the girls are walking behind us.

Kaileigh is currently at the sink washing her hands.
Once she's finished drying them, Elizabeth and Izzy stand in front of her.

Kaileighs pov:

Once I finish drying my hands Elizabeth and Izzy stand in front of me smirking.

Izzy: oh don't you realise at all that none of the Cullens like you. They're simply just using you and as for Emmett do you really think he wants to be with someone as pathetic as you. Like seriously come on, you aren't that stupid are you?

My eyes widen as I glare at her shaking slightly.

Elizabeth: whats the matter huh? Getting angry because you know it is true.

Rosalie comes to my side along with Alice.

Rosalie: that is not true at all, you immature and uneducated children.

The girls scoff.

Me: if you dare to ever bring some bullshit like that to me ever again, I will make sure it is the last thing that you ever do, that's not a threat that is a fucking promise.

Izzy chuckles.

I pin her to the wall by her neck, feeling her heart rate increase.

As Elizabeth is begging Rosalie and Alice to get them to make me let her go.

Izzy: you are fucking crazy.
I laugh in her face.

Me: oh honey you haven't even seen the definition of crazy yet. But you will very soon if you continue with your bullshit.

I drop her to the floor, as she begins crying.
I barge past Elizabeth and head back to our table with Rosalie and Alice following close behind. I take my seat next to Emmett as he wraps his arm around me, kissing my head breathing in my scent.

Emmett: what took you guys so long we were about to come looking for you?

I look at him then at Rosalie and then at Alice before looking back at Emmett.

Me: you know those girls followed us to the bathroom right, they began talking some shit about how none of the Cullens like me and how "do you really think Emmett would want to be with someone as pathetic as you" so Rosalie yelled at her and then i pinned her to the wall by her neck and threatened her and dropped her to the floor and left her crying.

And just as I mention it the girls walk back to there table.

I smirk.

Jasper: well done I'm proud of you for keeping your powers within your control.

I smile widely.

2 hours later

We finally finish school. Hopping in our trucks and heading home.

We arrive home telling Carlisle and Esme about school. Bella and Edward finally walk through the door after picking Renessme up from Jacobs.

( Listen to help I'm alive by metric remix)

Everyone pretty much goes about there day as I head up to mine and Emmett's room. I grab some stuff from in my drawer getting ready to go in the shower, as I hear the bedroom door open and close and the lock click, when I feel a firm pair of hands on my waist, as I'm spun around staring into Emmett's darkened eyes we both smirk at each other.
He pulls me into him.

Emmett: you looked so sexy today. Thinking of showering without me were you babygirl?

I chuckle biting my lip.

Me: never .

I say in a hushed tone.

As he growls enclosing the space as he slams his lips on to mine picking me up as he wraps my legs around him, walking us into the bathroom kicking the door shut as he sets me on the counter, stripping his shirt off. As he slams his lips on mine once more, kissing my neck biting and sucking as he bites my shoulder before stripping both of us completely, as we get into the shower, before he picks me up wrapping me around him once more as he wraps his arm around my neck before slamming into me.

Me: f fuck!

He bites in to my neck officially marking me as his before licking the mark. As I do the same to him.
We both growl. Destroying nearly everything in the bathroom and bedroom.

2 hours later when we finally finished our rounds .
As we get dressed and clean up, and climb into bed as Emmett lays between my legs with his head on my chest as I brush my fingers through his hair and run my other hand up and down his shirtless back.

We hear a knock on the door.
Before Alice enters with Jasper.

Me: how can we help you?

Jasper smirks.

Alice: well considering the last time I tried stealing you from Emmett It didn't work so well. So I brought Jasper with me. I was hoping we could have a family game night.

I feel Emmett smirk against my chest as he has his face buried in between my breasts in my shirt.

Me: we can come down in about an hour maybe. If that's alright.

Alice pouts playing with her fingers.

Alice: pleaseeeee.

Emmett growls, I giggle kissing his head.

Jasper: Alice, they've marked each other this is going to be a lot more difficult than we thought. Remember what we were like, we were more inseparable than we are now.

Alice huffs as she walks over to my side of the bed, attempting to pull me by my arm out of bed.

I can't help but laugh. Until Alice and Jasper flip the mattress. But Emmett still clings me to him as we lay on the floor he quickly pulls the blanket over us making a bed on the floor. Jasper attempts to contain his chuckle.

Me: come on babe, let's go downstairs for a little bit.

Emmett looks up at me, smirking , and kisses my lips before letting out a growl before laying back down resuming his position.

Jasper: that's it.

He quickly rolls Emmett over, pulling me up off the ground handing me over to Alice.
Emmett stands up immediately, glaring at Jasper and Alice.

Emmett: give me my wife back!

I slap my hand over my mouth laughing.

Jasper: come on now brother, you've gotta share her with the rest of the family. It's family game night.

Alice pokes her tongue out at Emmett.

Emmett's eyes darken slightly.

Emmett: we barely spend any time together, we haven't had time for ourselves in a long time considering all of the situations we have dealt with.

I sigh and look at Alice and Jasper as they know it's true.

Me: let me calm him down and maybe I can convince him to come downstairs with me.

I say letting out a giggle.

They smirk and nod slightly.

Alice: if you're not downstairs in the next 15-20 minutes we will come back up here and we won't be so nice.

I walk over to Emmett as he pulls me into him breathing in my scent.

Emmett: Mine!!

I nod at Jasper and Alice as they shake there heads chuckling before leaving and shutting the door.

Emmett slams me against the wall kissing my lips whilst caressing my neck as his other hand slides down my waist grabbing my ass before running his hand along the front of my trousers.

Emmett: you are all mine, I don't like sharing. But I guess I have to for a little while so you're all mine tonight.

I bite my lip before nodding and kissing his lips. Before we get dressed, I grab his hand as he trails along behind me.

We arrive downstairs to see everyone figuring out what game to play. We play cards, monopoly, battleships and a wide variety of other games.
We all go for a hunt and head back home.
We head to the kitchen and wash our hands.

Carlisle and esme head up to their bedroom, Alice and Jasper do the same, Rosalie too, and Edward and Bella.
Emmett turns to me hoisting me over his shoulder and running to his room pinning me to the door, his head buried in my neck breathing in my scent.

Emmett: you're all mine now.

As he locks the door. Before slamming his lips on mine.
Before picking me up and slamming me on the bed, before stripping us of our clothes. As he climbs over me, kissing up my body.

He quickly flips me over on all fours before slamming into me, pulling my hair.

We lasted for 3 hours, round after round after round.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.6K 45
Two years before Bella Swan joins her father in Forks, the Cullens move into their current estate. As the kids settle into their sophomore year and C...
612K 13K 20
Beverly Melrone was a fifteen year old girl, who lived alone in Forks. She was a nobody at school. She meets Jasper Hale in her class. Will something...
55.8K 1.4K 40
The younger sister of the famous Isabella Swan/Cullen. This story starts with Bella moving in with Annabella and their father in Forks. Annabella was...
14.7K 285 25
Bella's adoptive sister that had to move to forks to live with Charlie. Rene likes Ricky and her dad love Ricky too. Bella is older but she doesn't k...