Don't Look Back

By Cheerreader96

Alexa Mercer has the perfect life. She’s the head cheerleader, popular, has the perfect boyfriend and she get... More

Don't Look Back- Chapter 1
Don't Look Back- Chapter 2
Don't Look Back- Chapter 3
Don't Look Back- Chapter 4
Don't Look Back- Chapter 5
Don't Look Back- Chapter 6
Don't Look Back- Chapter 7
Don't Look Back- Chapter 8
Don't Look Back- Chapter 9
Don't look back- Chapter 10
Don't look back- Chapter 11
Don't look back- Chapter 12
Don't look back- Chapter 13
Don't look back- Chapter 14
Don't look back- Chapter 15
Don't look back- Chapter 16
Don't look back- Chapter 17
Don't look back- Chapter 19
Don't look back -Chapter 20
Don't look back- Chapter 21
Don't look back- Chapter 22
Don't look back- Chapter 23
Don't look back- Chapter 24
Don't look back- Chapter 25
Don't look back- Chapter 26
Don't look back- Chapter 27
Don't look back- Chapter 28
Don't look back- Chapter 29
Don't look back- Chapter 30
Don't Look Back- Chapter 31
Don't Look Back- Chapter 32
Don't Look Back- Chapter 33
Don't Look Back- Chapter 34
Don't Look Back- Chapter 35

Don't look back- Chapter 18

1.6K 39 7
By Cheerreader96

Chapter 18-

I felt arms around my waist and I turned around to face whoever it was. The arms tightened around me as I moved.

“Morning.” Justin's husky voice said.

I smiled.

“Morning.” I snuggled into his chest, keeping my eyes closed.

“Justin, I’m home!” I felt Justin stiffen and I opened my eyes surprised. “Jus-- Oh, um I’m sorry I’ll uh just...” the female voice trailed off.

Justin moved his hands from around my waist and out of the blanket to rub his eyes.

“Jenifer it's okay, we we're just sleeping.” he sat up and I did the same. I blinked a few times confused before rubbing my eyes.

“Who is this?” she nodded her toward me. I smiled shyly and looked at her. She had long blonde hair and green eyes. She didn't look that old either and I got even more confused. Was she Justin's girlfriend? I mean she was way to young to be his mom.

I looked away from her and then down to my feet.

“She's my friend.” I stole a quick glance at him when he said friend then looked away, slightly hurt. My brain was yelling at saying things like I’m pretty sure friends didn't kiss like that, friends don't kiss at all.

I bite my lip, then I remembered that I shouldn't be upset because he never asked me to be his girlfriend.

“Hi.” I looked up at her smiling ready to get yelled at, or slapped for falling asleep next to her boyfriend.

“Hello, it's nice to meet you Alexa.” she smiled at me and I felt better. Only a bit.

“Nice to meet you too...” I trialed off forgetting who she was. I smiled sheepishly.

She smiled and walked over to me.

“I'm Jenifer, Justin's older sister.” she stuck her hand out and I shock it. Just then Justin stood up.

“I'm going to go shower.” he scratched the back of his head and walked away, I could still see him in the hall and he smiled at me before going into the bathroom and closing the door. Once the shower started Jenifer walked into the kitchen, I followed her not really knowing what to do.

“So you're the infamous Alexa huh?” I cocked my head to the side a bit and raised a brow.

“W-what?”

she walked over to the fridge and pulled out two bottles of water, she threw one to me and I caught it. I nodded my head in thanks and waited for her to continue, or answer my question.

“The girl he skipped school for while she was in the hospital right?” I nodded my head not knowing if she was upset or not.

“It's not that I made him stay, I didn’t even know till about three days ago when I finally woke up. I’m so sorry and-” she held up her hand and cut me off laughing. I blushed and looked down.

“You're saying sorry to me for being in the hospital?” I looked up and blushed even deeper. This caused Jenifer to laugh.

“Wow, he was right, you blush easily.” she opened her water and took a sip.

“Wait, he talks about me?” I tucked my hair behind my ear and looked toward the bedroom door.

She nodded and sighed dramatically. “A lot actually, it's cute but sometimes it can be annoying, no offense.”

“Non taken.” I raise my hands indicating I didn't care, much. She smiled and took a seat across from me.

“I have a question though...” she trailed off and I opened my water to look at her.

“Go ahead.” I smiled and brought the water bottle to my mouth, taking a drink.

“What did I walk in on today, I hope it wasn't what I think right?” I chocked and started to cough.

“Sorry, what?” I looked at her and she was smirking, reminding me of Justin a bit.

“Where you guys...” she trailed off for a loss of words.

“No! No, I mean, um, we didn't do that.” I looked away my face heating up more and more by the second.

“Alexa, okay okay I believe you. You act as if you're a virgin.” my face heats up hotter and I attempt what I think is a smile. I mean I really did not want to tell Justin’s older sister that I was a virgin.

She set down her water and gaped at me.

“My god you're a virgin aren't you?” I looked down and nodded slightly embarrassed. I mean I was 18, a senior and still a virgin, also I've only ever had one boyfriend.

“I know, its embarrassing right?” I looked back to her and hid my face in my hands. She giggled and I looked up to her seeing her smile.

“No, actually I find it sweet.” she talks and my blush fades a bit and I smile.

“Thanks, I guess.” I hear the door open I see Justin walk out in a towel, I look at him and I see him smirk and I look away embarrassed knowing he caught me starring.

“Justin where are your clothes at?” Jenifer asks him standing up with her arms crossed.

“I forgot them, obviously.” he rolls his eyes and starts walking toward the kitchen. I sit up straighter and hold my breath. He walks be and whispers in my ear, “Take a picture, it'll last longer.” I narrow my eyes blush. He laughs and takes my water before walking toward his room.

“Hey! That's my water!” he shuts the door laughing and I huff my breath crossing my arms.

I look over to see Jessica smiling at me, I look at her confused.

“What?” she smiles and shakes her head and my question.

“You guys are too cute.” I smile and look away wishing I had my water to distract myself.

Justin walks back in the room a minute later with my water bottle half empty, I scowl at him and he smirks at me.

“Thanks for taking my water.”

“Technically it's mine, my house, my fridge, my water.”

“My lips where on it first.”

“Well my lips were on it second, and no wonder it tasted so good.” he smiles and I blush, I hear someone clear their throat and I turn my head to see his sister starring at us. I bite the inside of my cheek. She gives Justin a look that seems to say 'watch it' or 'be careful' before she picks up her purse.

“Well, I have to go, bye.” she walks out of the kitchen toward the door.

“Justin?” she calls before stepping out.

“Huh?” he looks over to her waiting.

“Behave, and uncle Greg's coming over later so no party’s.” he tenses up and nods, she walks out and I look over to Justin confused to see him sitting so tensely.

I put my hand on his shoulder. “Justin?” no answer. “Justin? What's wrong.” I stand in front of him and place the hand not on his shoulder to his cheek trying to turn his head to look me in the eyes.

“Justin?” I whisper. He turns his head away from the door so fast I could hear his neck crack and pop. I jump back a little surprised at his sudden movement. “Are you alright?” I look down into his eyes since he was the one sitting. I stroke his cheek with my thumb absentmindedly waiting for a reply. He nods and closes his eyes.

“I'm fine Alexa, I promise.” he moves the hand I had on his shoulder and intertwines it with his. I smile a bit as he seems to relax.

“What was wrong, are you sick?” I move the hand I had on his cheek to feel his forehead, it wasn't hot. He laughs at this and I purse my lips.

“I'm not sick, just caught off guard I guess.” he shrugs and I move my hand from his forehead.

“Could you tell me what caught you off guard?” I ask hopefully. He looks away and shakes his head.

“No, I can't.” I frown but nod my head understanding.

“Fine.” I whisper. It was silent for a moment and then I heard a stomach growl, more specifically my stomach growl. I looked down blushing and sighed placing a hand on my stomach.

“Hungary?” Justin asked me smiling.

I nodded my head and sighed. “Yes, actually I am seeing as I stayed here last night and didn't eat since yesterday morning....” he smiled and stood up.

“Well, let me take you out.” he pulled me over to the door and I grabbed my shoes. I put them on and we walked out of the house still hand in hand.

He opened the door for me and I got in smiling. I put the seat belt on and noticed I had the same clothes on as yesterday.

I sighed and slammed my head back on the head rest right as I her Justin open his door and climb in.

“Crap.” I muttered under my breath.

“What is it?”

“I'm wearing the same clothes as yesterday and I need to change.”

“Okay?” I rolled my eyes at him since he clearly wasn't paying attention or understanding.

“I need to go to my house and change before we eat.” I say slowly as if talking to a kid.

“Haha, very funny Alexa I’m not two years old, I can understand you.” it was his turn to roll is eyes now. I smiled.

“So are you gonna take me?” I look over to him waiting for the answer.

“Nope.” he said confidently popping the p.

“But you got to change clothes why can't I?”

“Fine, I'll let you change clothes.” he starts the car and drives to my house.

We get there within 5 minutes and he parks in the drive way. I unbuckle the seat belt and open my door.

“Let's go I feel dirty.” I scrunch up my nose in disgust. He laughs and follows me up the steps to my house. I unlock the door and open it walking inside. I set down my house keys near the door and take off my shoes.

I turn around to Justin and grab his hand pulling him up the stairs to my room.

“I'll only be about 15 minutes okay? Sit here,” I sit him down on my bed “and don't mess with anything.” I turn away and walk into my conjoined bathroom. I start the water and turn it on shower.

I undress and jump into it relaxing as the warm water hits my sore muscles. I sigh and start to wash my hair and body.

Once I’m done I grab the towel and look around for my clothes, that's when I remember I forgot to grab any.

“Crap!” I pull the towel tightly around me and walk out of the bathroom into my room. I see Justin laying on my bed reading, The Last Song, I giggle and he turns his head to look at me. His eyes widen a bit and I blush.

“I, um forgot my clothes.” I look over to my bed and see him still looking at me, I smile as I remember what he said to me earlier.

“Take a picture, it'll last longer.” he looks away from me and puts down the book, blushing a little.

I laugh and walk over to get clothes.

“Is it supposed to be hot today?” I turn back around to him and wait for his answer.

“Yeah, I think so.” he says looking me in the eyes. I look away and pull out shorts, underwear, a bra, thank top and a t-shirt.

“I'll be back.” I walk back over into my bathroom and quickly got dressed. I brushed my hair and blow dried it a little before steeping out.

“I'm ready.”

“Good, I’m starving.” he walks over to me and grabs my hand. I lead out of my room and shut the door.

“So what where you doing in my room while I was showering?” I look over to him as we walk downstairs.

“Nothing really.” he looks away.

“Why are you acting guilty?” I stop walking once we get near the door to leave. He pins me against the wall moves his face closer to mine.

“Why are you being so persistent and asking question?” I can feel his breath on my face as he talks and I stand there stunned for a moment.

“I have a right to know it is my room and my stuff.” I look him dead in the eye.

He moves a bit closer to me and this time we're chest to chest.

“Well, I didn't do anything.” his lips brush mine as he speaks and it makes me shiver.

“That's all you had to do instead of acting indecisive.” I gathered all my strength and pushed him away from me.

“Fine. I didn't do anything.” he rolls his eyes at me and grabs my hand again.

Sighing I follow him out to the car. I get in and buckle up and he does the same.

“Where we going?” he looks over to me before turning his attention on the car and starting it up and heading on the road.

“Secret.” he looks over to me and winks then turns his attention back to the road.

--------------------

[A/N: So I neglected sleeping just to write this and I wanted to go on a rant to express how upset I feel.

I work hard on writing and I even put my school work off to write, which sucks cause I’m running for student council.

Anyway, I wish people could show some appreciation by taking a minute to vote, or comment. It makes me happy when I see I have votes or comments.

On a happy note, schools almost over for me! I got one more month!! (:

Also check out my other story A Thousand Words and tell me what you think.

Comment, vote, fan.

Like or tweet too maybe?]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 263K 32
Hyperactive Kory is moving in with his mom, his new stepdad, and his stepdad's son. His sexy new stepbrother, Trace, takes an instant dislike to Kory...
1.1M 14.6K 37
Living in a world where the dance team is her kingdom, fashion her passion, and judo her secret pastime, Jade Wright's life is as close to perfect as...
26.1K 352 20
Kendall, a bisexual 16-year-old, is living at home with an abusive mother, who's also an alcoholic. To cope with the physical pain received from her...
2.1M 43.6K 28
Growing up with Shane and Matt - the Lavery twins next door, Holly can't seem to get rid of them. With her dad always gone, Holly has always been fo...