Dual : Second Act Of Love

Od RainbowRoses21

Season 2 of Dual Previously called - Dual : Night Changes "Once a happy and inseparable couple, their love s... Více

Cast 1
Cast 2
Trailer
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Impossible
Chapter 2 - Aasan nahi yaha.
Chapter 3 - Dilemma.
Chapter 4 - Strange feeling
Chapter 5 - Ye Dooriyan
Chapter 6 - Not easy
Chapter 7 - Oh No.
Chapter 8 - What's going on?
Chapter 9 - Ye kaha aa gaye ham
Chapter 10 - Mission for everyone.
Chapter 11 - Black out
Chapter 12 - Tired
Chapter 14 - Big truth.
Chapter 15 - Omg
Chapter 16 - Heard it.
Chapter 17 - Fairy.
Chapter 18 - Done.
Chapter 19 - Nostalgia
Chapter 20 - Regret
Chapter 21 - Weird faces.
Chapter 22 - Shouldn't have happened
Chapter 23 - Accused.
Chapter 24 - Crime.
Chapter 25 - Broke
Chapter 26 - Risk
Chapter 27 - Loss
Chapter 28 - We are in the end game now
Chapter 29 - 2 months
Chapter 30 - New Chapter in life
SPIN OFF

Chapter 13 - Camp.

173 15 21
Od RainbowRoses21

I'm really sorry for not updating the chapter yesterday I was not feeling well and it was horrible that's why I couldn't, I'm really sorry again.

●●●

Jhanavi was on the terrace thinking about what had happend in the hospital. Her heart broke everytime she remembered his broken face when he asked her the question, why she left. She knew he deserved the answer but she just couldn't pluck up the courage, to tell him everything. All because of her damn fears.

All these years her fear of not deserving him and ruining his life grew more and more which is now making her hold herself back. How many times she pushed herself but at the last moment something happend. Either she herself gave up or something else happened. She was tired of everything but nothing was going to change now.

In Raahon Ke Darmiyaan

Kaise Hue Faasle

Koi To Hogi Wajah

Hum Pehle Se Na Rahe

Everything just changed, just few years back she used to tell him everything but now she was hiding so many things from him.

Jhanavi :- "I wish I could change things. I wish we could go back to being us sarth...How happy we were na sarth. but now we just..We can't even have one normal conversation without arguing."

Ghum Hue Jaane Kahan

Reh Gayi Parchaiyan

Chup Hum Dono Yahan

Reh Gayi Khaamoshiyan

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she slowly sat down on the floor and burst out crying. She missed him so much, his loving smile, his touch, the way he looked at her, the way he called her jaan. Everything.

Jhanavi :- "I miss you so much."

Kaisi Majbooriyon Mein

Chal Rahe Hum Dooriyon Pe

Saath Hokar Bhi Juda Hai

Aaye Hum Kahaan

Suddenly it started raining as if even the nature was crying with her and jhanavi, she just sat there and let herself get soaked in the rain.

◆◆◆

Rakesh :- "God sarth you are already not well and here you are standing in the rain and letting yourself get soaked."

Rakesh scolded sarth as he dragged him back in the room from the balcony.

Sarth :- "I was just thinking about something then suddenly it started raining."

Sarth's voice came out really low, he was still lost in his own thought and rakesh didn't had to think much hard to guess what and whom he was thinking about.

He watched sarth slowly walk towards the bed and sit down. He just shook his head in disappointment at sarth he knew one more thing that he was in too much rage to admit anything. But someone have to finally say it. Rakesh took out a towel from the cupboard and threw it at him.

Rakesh :- "Sarth-

Sarth :- "Let's just not talk about that rakesh. There is no point in it! You will tell me to sort things out with her and then I will tell you how nothing is going to go back to the way it was."

Sarth's eyes welled up as he said this but then he quickly masked it.

Rakesh :- "Atleast try sarth! What if things actually went back to the way they once were. If it happened you will be happy! even jiya will have a mother."

Now this made sarth quiet for a second maybe rakesh's point about jiya made him realize things.

Rakesh :- "You know it very well sarth, jiya doesn't say anything but she longs for a mother's love. And I'm sure that vahini can give her the love she deserves and needs."

Sarth still remained quiet but rakesh knew that sarth understood what he was trying to say.

Rakesh :- "And don't lie to yourself sarth you do miss vahini. Now take some rest and please change out of these clothes."

Sarth just nodded his head at rakesh. But Rakesh knew that his words made
Some impact on him and made him rethink about everything again in a different angle. Now he just hoped for the best.

Next day.

Jiya :- "Baba come with us na please!"

Yash :- "Yes chachu please come with us to the camp!"

Meghana :- "Sarth dada even i think you should go with them. They will enjoy more with you."

Rakesh :- "Yes sarth go with them it will also be a nice change for you."

All four of them were convincing sarth to join jiya and yash to their school camp which was going to the pawna camp B located in the center of thakursai (A village near pune). Actually first it was decided that meghana was going to join the kids because the school instructions clearly said that atleast one adult with the kids is must. But both the kids wanted sarth to join them.

Sarth :- "Guys please-

Sarth purposely took a pause to tease them and his plan seemed to work because everyone's smiles dropped and turned into disappointed face which sarth now felt bad for doing it. so Sarth gave his confirmation.

Sarth :- "Don't be sad because I'm going to join you guys!"

Sarth smiled at them ear to ear making their excitement rise up again. Both the kids started jumping in excitement making the three adults laugh.

Jiya :- "Baba let's go we need to pack your bag!"

Both jiya and yash held his hands and dragged him to his room.

◆◆◆

Jhanavi :- "You are sure na that meghana is coming with us?"

Aarvi :- "Ho aai. (yes aai) jiya told me yesterday that she is coming."

Jhanavi let out a sigh she was now feeling really relaxed that meghana was coming, not sarth that meant she didn't have to face him with aarvi. And her secret for now is safe. But she knew that this was a temporary get away not permanent that some day she would have to face him but she wasn't ready, well she didn't know if she was ever going to be. But for now she decided not to worry about it.

Aarvi :- "But I wanted SK to come!"

Aarvi sat down on the bed and pouted with her arms crossed to her chest. A thing she always did when she was upset, which always made jhanavi laugh no matter what was going on.

Jhanavi :- "Aww my poor baby."

Jhanavi picked up aarvi and made her sit on her lap.

Jhanavi :- "But we can't do anything about it na."

Aarvi :- "Can't you ask him to come?"

Aarvi looked up at her aai with hopeful eyes.

Jhanavi :- "He would never listen to me and nor do I want him to, for this."

Jhanavi mumbled the last part to herself which thankfully aarvi didn't hear.

Aarvi :- "Ok."

Aarvi hung her head low in disappointment but then jhanavi tickled her making her laugh.

Jhanavi :- "But aai and aarvi are going to have so much fun there don't worry ok!?"

Now this made aarvi smile she hugged jhanavi and kissed her cheek.

Aarvi :- "You are the best aai!"

Jhanavi too kissed her cheeks and hugged her tight.

◆◆◆

Jiya :- "Baba we need more sweaters!"

From half and hour yash and jiya were helping no let me rephrase that, they were more like ordering sarth about what to pack and what to not which he was enjoying because the faces they made while ordering him were really innocent and cute.

Sarth :- "More sweaters? But why we already packed 3."

Yash :- "Offo chachu what if the weather is more cold there!"

Jiya :- "Exactly pack more sweaters!"

Sarth :- "Ok captains."

Sarth chuckled. He took out more sweaters from the cupboard and kept them in the huge bag.

Yash :- "Should we tell aarvi that chachu is coming?"

Jiya :- "No let's surprise her."

Yash :- "Yes it would be more fun! Btw Do you know chachu she was really sad like us, that you weren't coming."

Jiya :- "But now she will be so happy when we surprise her!"

Yash :- "Yes I can't wait!"

Yash and jiya smiled and high fived each other in excitement at their idea.
Sarth too couldn't help but feel excited with him about the camp and besides rakesh was right he really needed some change from all of this and spending time with the kids always brought him joy.

Sarth :- "Btw who is coming with aarvi?"

Jiya :- "Her Aai."

Sarth nodded. Surprisingly he has never seen her mother, he met aarvi so many times at school but not even once he saw her mother which now made him curious. But maybe her father always dropped her off but he has never seen him either.

Sarth :- "What does her parents do?"

Jiya :- "Her aai is a designer and her baba we don't know about him."

Yash :- "We never ask about him because aarvi always gets sad. She says she too has never seen him."

Sarth - "That means her mother is a single mother. But why am I getting so curious? Maybe because I feel this strange connection with her."

Sarth didn't know why he always felt this strong connection with her, he felt protective about her the way he felt about jiya like she was his daughter but everytime he had this thought he shrugged it off and convinced himself that it was not possible.

------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

I just love the album of KYY 4 it's superb! 😍

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, if you liked this chapter please vote and comment!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

67.8K 8.5K 29
Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter....... "Muskurana tu ki jaise waabasta nhi...
1.1M 57.9K 64
*Under Editing* [Completed] Book one of 'Childhood Sweethearts Series'. "Neither she can leave him nor everytime it ends with tears" ________________...
9.4K 419 38
After 3 years of her beloved Rahul Jaykar's tragic 'suicide' , Aarohi was believed to have moved on from the trauma by the people. Or can I say she...
102K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...