Shangri La

Av Lucky_luck28

read it. yes. that is all. πŸ΅πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ *I do not own any images* Mer

1️
2️
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
.....

35

486 34 4
Av Lucky_luck28

Shoyo walked back home as he hadn't eaten or drank something.

And he suddenly feels famished like he hasn't eaten for days.

As he was about to turn right to Sakusa's house he suddenly saw the boy run towards him.

The ginger was confused seeing the ferret panicked and frustrated as he suddenly embraced him tightly.

Like he ran off or something.

"Uh... Omi-san?... What's wrong-"

"Don't tell me what's wrong! I should be the one who should be worried here!"

The tall male interrupted him as he hugs him tightly.

Shoyo was confused as he did not understand what was happening.

The germaphobe himself was sweating bullets and was even dirty!

Because of his confusion, he hugged back and ran circles around the frustrated male's back.

The ginger felt the man relax and calm down.

But their moment got interrupted again as they hear someone from afar.

"Shoyo?! Sakusa!? Kiyoomi??"

The two boys who were hugging went frozen hearing their names being called from the distance.

They both let go and turned around only to see their friends wearing the same expression.

Confusion.

Happiness.

Livid.

And

Jealousy.

Shoyo and Sakusa went speechless seeing their friends right in front of them.

Just what just happened?!

The tangerine suddenly got a ton of hugs from his teammates and friends when they saw him.

"Eh!?! Coach?! Prof (Takeda)?!"

The ginger exclaimed seeing the two men with teary eyes and worried expressions.

"Where did you go for the last 4 days?!"

Huh?

Hah?!

HUUUUHHHHH!?!

"Has the class hosting ended already?!

Wait it's TODAY!?

Wait so that means...

Tomorrow is the duel!!??"

The tangerine felt his world spin as he got hit by multiple questions in front of his face as he just got back from the painful memory he had experienced.

His sight darkens as he felt overwhelmed.

And.

He blacked out.

Kuroo was there and instantly carries the unconscious ginger into his arms.

Sakusa furrowed as he did not like what he was seeing.

And another 3 males got jealous as well but low-key.

"Sakusa, where's your house?"

Kuroo asked as he urgently needs to wake the ginger up cause he was getting worried.

The ferret stared for a second before finally taking them all to his house.

Some boys were mesmerized by his house while some were more worried about the tangerine.

Kuroo put the ginger's body on the soft sofa gently as he didn't want the boy to be uncomfortable.

But a certain ferret wasn't enjoying seeing it.

After putting him down gently, Kuroo was about to put his hand on the tangerine's forehead when someone stopped him.

Sakusa pulled away his hand and looked into his eyes.

"I'll handle this."

He said with no emotion but was clear of his subtle warning.

The black cat noticed his intention and backed away because it was his home and not his.

If it was the other way around things would've been different.

Sakusa places his hand gently on the ginger's head and tries to feel if the boy was having a fever perhaps.

He sighs in relief when he doesn't feel anything wrong.

"He's fine... Guess he's just-"

"I'm... Hungry..."

The ferret got interrupted by the sleeping boy as he suddenly said he was hungry.

Everyone in the room stifles a laugh as they try not to disturb the boy.

Komori was there by the way and so he volunteered to do the cooking.

But his cousin stops him before he could even enter the kitchen.

"I'll cook... Just stay put."

The tall male warned as he knows his cousin very well to be unorganized when he does anything, especially if cooking.

"O-ok... Sheesh..."

The brown ferret said as he waddled back with the group.

The coach and professor were still watching beside the ginger as they made sure to keep him company while others were having a tour of the house by themselves.

"I can't believe he just suddenly disappeared for 4 days..."

Ukai says with a disappointed look but he was worried as well.

Takeda who was sitting beside him sighs.

"The good thing is he's here now... That's all that matters..."

They both smiled as they saw the ginger smiling in his sleep as well.

"Looks like he's having a blast inside his dreamland."

Tsukishima joked, who came out of nowhere.

Takeda and Ukai chuckle as they softly ruffle the orange hair.

"So who's going to represent the freshmen class? In the duel, you know?"

Nishinoya asked as he popped out from the corner making the three people jump a bit from surprise.

Ukai sighed as he calmed down his heart and answered the curious libero.

"I'm still thinking about it... Out of our practices and some matches with the other 4 participants... Kageyama is a great representative... But..."

The man looks at the sleeping boy as he continues.

"We still haven't seen Shoyo train yet... He might have the potential..."

He said making the other 3 nod their heads as they agree.

Even the salty crow himself agrees about the boy having potential even though the two always bicker whenever they practice volleyball.

Takeda suddenly gets a call and he quickly answers the call.

"Yes?... Oh- Professor Nekoma?... Yes?... Sure, sure... We'll be there immediately..."

The teacher then looks at the colleague beside him who looks back at him confused.

"The principal wants a meeting with us about the duel for tomorrow. There seems to be a change in the plans of the duel..."

Ukai had a bad feeling about it as things seemed to turn around for the worst since the tangerine disappeared.

Even the high priest was even more demanding than ever.

He sighs as he and the teacher bid goodbye to their students.

Some went with them and some stayed until the ginger wakes up.

Kuroo, Kenma, Kageyama, and Sakusa were the ones left behind.

Sakusa has a reason to as he is the owner of the house.

The ferret has already prepared the porridge and he just lets it sit on the table, waiting for Shoyo to wake up.

They all sat down in his living room and watched some movies to pass the time.

Until Kageyama asks a question that makes everyone curious since from the beginning.

"It's rare to see Sakusa-san hug someone... How did Shoyo know the way to your house?"

"........................... GPS........."

"Huh?"

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

462K 8.1K 50
β€’This is basically a smut-book at this point β€’Ignore spelling mistakes, i'm too lazy to proofread β€’Yes, the quality of the one-shots does improve sli...
33.6K 546 31
(needs to be heavily edited x) All I'm going to say is Top Hinata 😩 I hope you enjoy reading ! *shy noises* - Nina xo #22 - Kenhina #784 - haikyuu...
239K 6.4K 206
mostly our lil tangerine x hqboys [ pics ft message au by me] former title; >>hinata meow meow
2.8K 89 10
β”βπ€πƒπŒπˆπ“ πˆπ“ ππ‘πˆππ‚π„π’π’..𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„π•π„π‘π˜π“π‡πˆππ†, π˜πŽπ” π‹πˆπŠπ„ πŒπ„. 𝐍𝐎, π‹πŽπ•π„ πŒπ„. π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐈 π‹πŽπ•π„ π˜πŽπ”, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀...