Partners With The Badboy

By baconswims

•Oh Sehun: the bad boy. • •Hannah Smith: the bad boy's History partner. • One word to describe Hannah's feeli... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N(1)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
~Christmas Special~
Chapter 28
A/N(2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

A/N (3)

2.3K 71 22
By baconswims

Heey lovely people~

First off, thank you guys SOSOSO much for reading/voting/commenting and for just sticking with me and the fic. Your endless support was the reason why I kept writing. I will never forget the first time a wonderful reader complimented me and asked for me to update. It's just, the feeling and the happiness is too much to explain. My thanks and gratitude will never be fully explained to you guys.

I'm kinda upset that the book is over. The sentimental feels are kicking in, haha. This will not be the end of me, nonono, folks.

AAGHHHH THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER PUBLISHED BOOK!!!!!! I guess it was okay???? I had so much fun writing it and making Hannah x Sehun scenes.

(ps, guys, what's their ship name)

I believe that writing this book and the experience that came along with it, opened doors for me. I realized that writing is a way to escape reality. That I can create a world and characters and for once, everything can go my way. Writing is something I enjoy. Beautiful people like each and every one of you guys supporting me is my motivation. So thank you. Thank you so much.

Please believe me when I say that I love all of you and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart <3

It's been bacon_swims with PWTB.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 546 29
bad guy noun (especially in a work of fiction) a villain or criminal. oh sehun. you think his words hurt? just wait until his actions. well know...
255 21 14
Sehun sees his Ex at the Same school he goes to. A few yrs prior there's was a big misunderstanding that made Sehun break up with Chanyeol. Sehun sti...
3.1K 126 28
✧ A college junior didn't expect to find romance and antics while trying to survive her last two years at Seoul University. ✧ Valentina, a hardworki...
29.7K 1K 17
You: And I hate you for making my life difficult. Sehun: Love and hate are divided by a thin line. You won't even realize when did you cross it alrea...