Sold: Survival (complete)

By vanessapiccolo

Completed ***this story contains strong violent and sexual content*** I sat in the foyer waiting on Liam to... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Epilogue

4

36.9K 2.1K 250
By vanessapiccolo

I stepped out of the car and examined the castle I had come to call home. It was still weird to me that I called it home. I still struggled with the fact that I was bought, but I felt like this was where I was meant to be. For whatever reason, God put me in this situation and I had to make the best out of it. I had to accept my life. Now that Liam was Liam, I was treated as an equal. I wasn't a servant anymore and I wondered how that would go over with everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 234 36
"You can't go through this and she can't come out of it. " Vampire told me and I snapped back to punch him again. "Get her out. NOW." I yelled. He wa...
143K 6.8K 39
"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously, seeing his lips tighten into a straight...
4.4K 139 84
"I will always find you. No matter where, no matter how far. I will. Always. Find. You." He snarled at me, so close I could feel his breath hitting m...
373K 12.7K 31
"I never wanted this!" I scream, tears streaming down my eyes. He kisses my neck, muttering sweet things to me, but I ignore him. "I wanted to live...