I've got a bad idea (A.G x Y...

By jaz_mh

Miss Grande a teacher, Y/n a student, once they cross paths they can't seem to resist each other nor avoid ea... More

Introduction
1. First Day
2. Today...
3. The Weekend
4. Back to school
5. Date
6. what a day
7. what a day Pt.2
8. Honesty
9. lots of tears
10. Busy Day
11. Lost in my thoughts
12. my everything
13. Y/n's Birthday!!
14. Hectic
15. Scooter Braun
16. Don't worry
17. Spring Break
18. Dangerous Woman
19. The counselor
20. Tough
21. This day
22. Cops and caught
23. Crazy
24. Dinner
25. Last day of school
26. Diego Pt.1
27. Diego Pt.2
28. Game Day
29. Pennsylvania Pt.1
30. Pennsylvania Pt.2
31. Pittsburgh
33. Manchester Pt.1
34. Manchester Pt.2
35. I will always choose you πŸ’™
36. π‘…π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ ✨
37. Make up?

32: The other one..

211 14 8
By jaz_mh

Ariana's Pov

I woke up freezing which wasn't surprising considering it was chilly in Pennsylvania. I feel shivers go down my spine when I feel something graze my thigh, the hand was warm and I looked to my side seeing y/n sleeping as small snores leave him.

I sigh getting up noticing I have no clothes on my lower body, what the fuck happened last night? I groan going to the bathroom. I brush my teeth in a rush considering I have to start heading to Scott and Brian to do rehearsals. I take off my crewneck turning on the water from the shower. I get in once it turns warm and I feel relief.

It's so cold I honestly just wanna shower in hot water until my skin peels off. I get the shampoo placing some on my hands and then I rub it in my hair massing my scalp softly. "Showering without me?" I hear y/n's voice as he peaks his head thrpugh the curtain "no I am washing clothes" I say rolling my eyes, if you see what I'm doing why state the obvious?

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you so upset?" Y/n asks stepping in the shower, he's in his sweatpants. "You're gonna get those wet" I say avoiding his question, last night he was on his phone texting nonstop right beside me. It was lowkey annoying but then again he's him.

"Don't avoid the question" y/n says stepping closer to me not caring that the water is wetting him. "Ari, tell me what's bugging you" he says, "nothing" I say clearly annoyed but he doesn't care. He breathes like he's keeping his anger in or something, he gets out of the shower leaving a trail of water as he walks.

I finish washing my hair and I sigh frustratedly getting out wrapping the towel around me. I dry myself and walk into the closet, I pick something to wear quickly considering I have to head out fast.

(Ariana's outfit)

I grabbed my phone when I was done with my hair and I slipped it in my purse walking over to Anuel's crib. I grabbed him gently pulling him up, I got my car keys and I headed out with victoria to rehearsals.

"So I call him up and he..." I hear a voice in a distance recognizing it to be y/n's, what is he following me now? We were already in the building practicing the choreography and we were testing the devices and mics. "Hey baby" y/n says pulling me into a kiss, I don't fight it I just kiss back because as much as I hate to admit it I missed it.. I missed him.

He pulls away, "Jessica this is Ariana, Ariana this is Jessica" she held her arms open and I thought 'fuck it' I hugged her and then I go to where Anuel is checking on him, he was sleeping once again. Babies really do sleep a lot.

~~~

"No Ari twirl" Brian says laughing when I tried to do a split for fun. I laugh getting up with the help of Victoria. "Alright in 3,2,1.." Scott says and we redo the choreography for 'into you' I accidentally hit Scott and I laugh at his face when I get his reaction, "I'm sorry I'm sorry, are you okay?" I ask as my laughter wears down. He nods starting to laugh, we dance the part one more time smoothly. "Alright great work everyone, next rehearsal will be for the next show but Manchester is wrapped" Scott says.

Diego was sitting down but he got up walking over to me, "I hungry" he says, "okay can you wait five minutes then we'll get ya something?" Y/n steps in asking him, he nods walking back over to the bench.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" He asks me, "nothi-" I get cut off by Brian, "ari come look" he says holding his phone and I furrow my eyebrows walking over to him. I laugh, unbelievable, I knew he was up to something, of course.

Liked by aricentral, madisonbeer, and 5,717,200 others.

@tmz._chisme: Leaked messages, reportedly from y/n y/l/n and Camila Cabello. New couple..? what happened to Ariana Grande? Haven't seen them together in a while.

Comments...

I wasn't surprised, but I went to her party.. what the fuck? I honestly could never but then again I don't know what I was thinking getting involved with one of my students. I laugh going over to Victoria, y/n is typing fast on his phone. He looks pissed off he makes eye contact with me and I look away when I see his guilt face.

How could he do this? I thought..I deadass thought he loved me. But I guess I was mistaken. I wasn't mad, I wasn't upset, I was disappointed. Disappointed that I didn't notice our relationship was all a lie, a fucking lie. He got me pregnant for fucks sake. We have a baby together.

I feel tears well up in my eyes but I refuse to let them drop, I sigh taking my phone out of my pocket.

Liked by meganfox, ykme._y/n, joangrande, victoriamonet, courtneychipolone and 10,781,222 others.

@arianagrande: Love is blind, maybe "the one" isn't really the one you're looking for. People love to then leave you, thank u next <3

@aricentral: I thought he was different.. guess not.

@victoriamonet: hate the player, love the game 🤍

More comments...

I smile and put my phone away, "let's go, I'm in the mood for starbucks" I say and victoria laughs, "when are you not?" Diego asks me and I laugh remembering he's also hungry. "Let's go get you food bean" I say and pick up anuel. I giggle while victoria told me about this girl she likes and she met her on snap chat.. I mean come on now? I just had to laugh.

I make sure diego is buckled up and then I place Anuel in his car seat buckling him good. I get out of the car to be met by something or someone behind me. "You aren't taking anuel or Diego" y/n says as a tear drops from his eye, "were you there for either of them?" I ask him, "you aren't taking them" he says avoiding the question, "move out the way" I say as he puts both of his arms resting against the car locking me in between them. "You are mine, and I'm sorry, I really am. I wasn't thinking straight and I-" I rolled my eyes cutting him off.

I told him to move once again and hw didn't so I pushed him out the way and closed the back car door locking it so he can't go in. I went into the driver's seat and Victoria was in the passenger one rambling about the girl. We talked and talked until we reached starbucks to eat a little something and get coffee.

Diego devoured the bagel while I drank my coffee and wow he was super hungry, I got him a little bit of coffee considering he's so young. Anuel drank his formula and Victoria was engrossed on her phone texting the girl. She won't tell me her name but I'll find out soon.

A/n: I hope y'all liked this chapter, love you bubs bye 🤍

Any questions, suggestions, or anything?

Comment below.

I don't proof read so sorry if there are any mistakes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
101K 3.6K 29
"i hated her and she hated me-but sometimes i couldn't help but wonder what my life would be like if i didn't."
109K 2K 24
y/n is g!p they met at a concert. What happend if y/n show her her particuliarity Is Billie the real angel that she show to her fans...... THIS IS...
8.2K 202 15
Arianaxreader ⚠️gp⚠️ Started: 1/28/22 Finished: n/a Smut