Hatred

Leo_Lucky tarafından

Solenne is a girl trying to kill the Vampire Queen out of pure hatred. But will she be able to? Or will she e... Daha Fazla

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-17
Part-16
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part 33
part 34
part 35
Chapter 37
part 36
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51

Part-43

1.1K 53 6
Leo_Lucky tarafından

Solenne's POV,

I was walking towards Vierra's room. As I was informed that she has called me. I reached her room and walked in.

"You called for me" I asked. "Yes, I did" she said motioning for me to sit down. I sat on the chair opposite to her.

"Why?" I asked looking at her as she st down on her chair. "I want you to accompany me to a ball" she said.

"Another?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes another". "Don't know but I feel like I have had my fill of balls at the previous one" I said and she only looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"Ugh! Don't give me that look" I said rolling my eyes. "You know it's not a choice right?" She asked. "You know you don't control me right?" I countered.

At which I swear I noticed a smirk tugging on her lips but that soon disappeared. "It's important" she said and I raised an eyebrow.

"How so?" I asked. "It's a ball at Alina's mansion". I pursed my lips at this "Fine" I said and Vierra smiled a bit too brightly for my liking.

"I have already prepared a dress for you" she said and I glared at her. "I hate you". "I know" she replied with a smirk.

And I felt the instinct to really wipe that smirk of off her face. I tried to kick her under the table but she moved her feet aside.

"Don't be so predictable". I frowned and leaned over the desk to grab her but she pushed back making me lose balance and fall on top of her.

Vierra was shocked and I took that moment as my advantage and grabbed both if her hands and pinned them above her head.

"Got you" I said smirking. I looked down at Vierra but she was already looking at me with an unreadable expression. Her eyes were very much red.

My brows furrowed slightly and I kept looking in her eyes, curious as to why her eyes turned red suddenly. "Are you okay?" I asked and Vierra blinked.

Her eyes started to get to their normal hazel color and she said "Yes.... Yes I am" she said looking away. "Are you sure?" I asked looking at her with slight concern.

"Yes" she replied looking at me. "Okay" I replied. "Are you not going to get off?" Vierra asked slightly smirking and I immediately got off.

"At least, I got you" I said smiling extremely widely and Vierra started laughing. "What is it?" I asked annoyed.

"Nothing, I just remembered something" she replied. I looked at her with my eyes narrowed as I didn't completely believe her.

But didn't say anything. "I'm going" I said turning around. "Just remember to be ready for the ball" Vierra said and I glared at her before walking out of her room.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

18.6K 676 28
Vampires have taken over the world and some humans were enslaved the rest fell into poverty.The Vampires Queen has taken reign over a young girl name...
224K 11.4K 102
They used to love her. They used to worship her. They used to follow her. But when the desperate queen of angels feels something she's never felt be...
41.6K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
6.8K 271 16
A story about how the weakest vampire on earth, meets the love of her life.