Ultrawoman Elea / The Light I...

By GammaFuture

Ultraman Series 60th Anniversary Work ウルトラマンシリーズ誕生60周年記念作品 Ultrawoman Elea (ウルトラウーマンエレア) (Honkai Impact 3rd... More

CODE NAME: E.T.
Fan Wiki-based Information
Episode 1: The Gate To Collapse
Episode 2: The Fighter Determination
Episode 3-1: Moon Shadow -The Inherited Fight-
Episode 3-2: Moon Shadow -The Inherited Fight-
Episode 3-3: Moon Shadow -The Inherited Fight-
Episode 4-1: Dusk, Battleships, Elements -The Power of Courage-
Episode 4-2: Dusk, Battleships, Elements -The Power of Courage-
Episode 5-1: Voice in the Dreams
Episode 5-2: Voice in the Dreams
Episode 5-3: Voice in the Dreams
Episode 5-EX: The Gratitude One
Special Chapter: Cooking with Valkyries (Part 1)
Special Chapter: Cooking with Valkyries (Part 2)
Episode 6-1: The Nine Realms
Episode 6-2: The Nine Realms
Episode 6-3: To The Shining One -Take Me Higher-
Episode 6-EX: No More Secrets
Episode 7-1: Poem of the Wind
Episode 7-2: Poem of the Wind
Episode 7-3: Poem of the Wind
Episode 7-4: Poem of the Wind
Episode 8-1: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-2: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-3: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-4: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-4.5: The Wing of Love (18+)
Episode 9-1: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 9-2: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 9-3: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 9-4: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 10-1: Babylon's Prisoner
Episode 10-2: Babylon's Prisoner
Episode 10-3: Babylon's Prisoner
Episode 11-1: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-2: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-3: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-3.5: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-4: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-EX: Human And Herrscher
Episode 12-1: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 12-2: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 12-2.5: Herrscher's First Bonding (18+)
Episode 12-3: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 12-4: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 13-1: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-2: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-3: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-4: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-5: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-6: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-7: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-8: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-9: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-10: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-11: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-12: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-13: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-14: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-15: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-16: The Second Eruption
Episode 14-2: Tragedy
Episode 14-3: Tragedy
Episode 14-4: Tragedy

Episode 14-1: Tragedy

463 19 236
By GammaFuture

脚本: 長谷川 圭一/監督: 田口 清隆
Screenplay: Keiichi Hasegawa
Director: Kiyotaka Taguchi

The defeat of Herrscher Kiana was only the tip of the iceberg.

Her defeat didn't mean the end of the ongoing Crisis Eruption, which had reached a critical stage.

The kaijus she summoned were still active and roaming around in a rampage, wreaking havoc in the surrounding cities.

Horoboros was still rampaging around Guangzhou, causing devastating damage in the urban areas and turning it into a ruined landscape.

The feline monster continued to wreak havoc and destruction, remaining an enormous threat and causing widespread fear and terror among the locals stranded without much assistance.

The population was panicking and trying to flee in the face of the Horoboros rampaging in the streets as the monster continued its devastating run.

It created great chaos and destruction and showed no signs of stopping soon.

"Please remain calm and evacuate to the underground train station!"

The security guards tried their best to control and keep the crowd organized, announcing the underground train station through their megaphones as a designated shelter and evacuation point.

The monster let out a loud, deafening howling noise that shook the city.

Suddenly, an unexpected attack came from above.

It was struck by a powerful gunshot in the air, forcing the Horoboros to let out a howling howl in pain as it tried to identify the attacker.

The M-421 Markarian fighter jet and the Hyperion spaceship arrived at the scene, as they were dispatched to assist in helping with the Horoboros menace.

The pair of high-tech airborne vehicles were equipped with powerful offensive and defensive weapons, and they quickly engaged the monster to drive it away and lessen its rampage in the city.

Bronya was in control of the Markarian fighter jet, executing several aerial maneuvers to draw the Horoboros' attention away from the civilians.

"Fanning Bullet. Fire!"

Bronya declared, aiming the Markarian's .50 Caliber Gatling blaster, Fanning Bullet, at Horoboros to bombard the monster with heavy artillery.

Although Bronya's attack may have only caused minor damage to the Horoboros monster, it was enough to draw its attention and lure it away from the city.

The fighter jet and Hyperion ship managed to help redirect the monster's focus and keep the people away from harm.

The Hyperion Cannon aboard the Hyperion spaceship started to charge up to maximal power, and Bronya continued to distract the Horoboros away from the charging cannon.

"Hyperion Cannon! Fire!"

In command of the firing sequence, Theresa gave the order to fire and directed the cannon to blast at will.

The Hyperion Cannon unleashed a devastating beam of bright blue rays, striking Horoboros with tremendous force and power.

The destructive force of the Hyperion Cannon managed to blast the Horoboros to the ground, severely injuring and incapacitating the monster and leaving it unable to continue its rampage.

However, the beam itself wasn't powerful enough to completely eradicate and obliterate the beast into tiny pieces, leaving the monster in a heavily damaged and weakened state.

"Grrh! What kind of unprecedented disaster is this?!"

Theresa clicked her tongue in annoyance, having learned that exterminating such unprecedented monster beings would be a tedious and prolonged effort since multiple monsters were causing massive destruction and damage everywhere around the globe.

She was aware of the limitation of the Hyperion Cannon, which could only be fired twice per 12 hours, so she requested that the operator fire another blast at the Horoboros in hopes of further weakening or slowing its rampage.

"One more! Fire!"

Theresa exclaimed at the operators, ordering another shot to be fired.

"Echo!"

The Hyperion Cannon discharged another blue stream from the barrel, hitting the injured Horoboros.

The second shot from the Hyperion Cannon was finally powerful enough to eradicate Horoboros, as it completely blasted the monster into nothingness, leaving behind only the Gem that served as its life force.

The Gem was dropped on the ground but soon shattered into dust, leaving everything behind, just the monster's ashes.

"Target, destroyed!"

The operator on the Hyperion bridge confirmed that the monster had been destroyed.

The monster was no longer active and had been killed thanks to the coordinated and effective effort between Bronya, the pilot of the Markarian fighter jet, and Theresa, the commander of the Hyperion spaceship.

"M-421, returning to Hyperion."

The communication channel conveyed that Bronya was returning to the Hyperion, informing that she was now finished with the mission and was leaving the area.

The crew of the Hyperion had not celebrated upon the defeat of the Horoboros, as they were aware that their first extermination was only beginning to rid the world of the crisis.

Theresa had already seen the bigger picture, as a more significant threat was still looming.

The successful extermination of the Horoboros was undoubtedly a reassuring breakthrough for Theresa and the crew of the Hyperion.

The monster was one of many that were active and wreaking destruction around the global communities, so getting rid of it meant that the humans could breathe a slight sigh of relief and ease.

However, the cost of the success was too high for Theresa, as she was still mourning the loss of her comrades Juggler and Himeko, who had sacrificed their lives to defeat the Herrscher of the Void.

Even though Theresa and the Hyperion crew had secured their first successful extermination against the new Judgment-type of Honkai Monsters, the triumph was short-lived.

The toll of the disaster on Theresa's mental and emotional state was quite evident as she was dealing with the grief and sadness from losing her beloved friends Juggler and Himeko.

It would take time for Theresa to fully recover and overcome these personal and emotional hardships before she could be genuinely ready to continue the battle against the Crisis Eruption.

One of the most devastating parts for Theresa was to have lost her trusted crew and even her nieces, Kiana and Leon. She had meant so much to the proud and capable knight and Valkyrie; it had been unbearable for her to be without them.

It had been the ultimate tragedy for Theresa, who had not only lost some important people in her life but also the trust and support they provided, and she struggled with her grief and guilt over the loss.

"M-421 has boarded the Hyperion. Bronya, disembarked."

Bronya's Markarian fighter jet had arrived and had been securely docked in the Hyperion ship, but that was not enough to cheer up and put the smile back on Theresa's grimacing face.

The acting Captain was still greatly distressed from the incident, which had taken a significant toll on her mentally.

"Take us back to the St. Freya..."

Her manner may have been professional, but her voice was hoarse, showing just how severely affected she was by the stress and grief she was facing.

"Echo, Master Theresa."

————

Refugee Camp at St. Freya High.

Far East

06:23 PM

The St. Freya High School was temporarily closed after the scandal surrounding Kiana, and it soon became part of a more considerable effort in St. Freya to assist the people in their time of need.

The school was currently serving as an Emergency Shelter for refugees who had been forced to flee their homes due to the ongoing Crisis Eruption and Honkai beast attacks.

The school's temporary closure had strained St. Freya, but the town was still committed to providing refuge and shelter for those in terrible need.

The late-night hours didn't stop the staff from working tirelessly to look after the survivors.

It was nearly 7 PM, according to the clock, and they were still working hard to give the refugees the best treatment and care possible.

The staff was committed and dedicated to their mission, putting in the extra effort to ensure the survivors received the required attention and assistance, no matter what time of day or night.

Wendy, a formerly crippled A-rank Valkyrie, was a valuable asset to the team taking care of the survivors. She had once been a victim of Anti-Entropy and had been turned into the Herrscher of the Wind, which had caused her to lose her legs.

However, Leon miraculously healed her legs and returned to her everyday life, where she cared for the refugees as one of St. Freya's most skilled and experienced caretakers.

"Pass those antibiotic gels around! Take care of those bleedings!"

"Watch out for that skin grafting! He's suffering from a 2nd-degree burn wound!"

"Take this forceps! That 9-year-old patient is suffering a fracture of her arms and legs!"

Wendy was busy commanding the staff to treat the injured refugees, directing them to pass around important medications and medical supplies.

She was a crucial factor in the operation at the refugee shelter, and her skills as one of St. Freya's most experienced Valkyrie were pivotal in ensuring everyone could receive the best possible care.

The Hyperion arrived at St. Freya High and quickly docked at the school, slowly descending to the ground in a hovering position.

The giant spaceship was securely docked in the facility and slowly lowered towards the ground, bringing the acting Captain Theresa's return to St. Freya.

————

The weary and exhausted Theresa arrived at the briefing room of the Hyperion. Her mood was clearly still depressed from all the recent incidents and events that had taken place.

She walked over to the circular table, slumping her body into a hunched position and sighing heavily.

Dealing with the Crisis Eruption and the immense pressures of her leadership role was tiring, not because of her unwillingness to be in the captaincy position and responsibilities, but because her guilt weighed heavily on her.

The toll of the recent incidents, the guilt and grief from the loss of her friends and crew, and the pressure of her captaincy role were all weighing heavily on Theresa's mood and psyche, which contributed to her depressive and downcast state.

"If only I wasn't being a skunk for kicking Leon out..."

The guilt still lingered in Theresa's mind, as she regretted being a Stinker and rashly decided to nearly expel Leon from St. Freya High and Hyperion only because of her underlying love and care for her niece.

Leon's alleged misbehavior towards Kiana was only one of the reasons she had taken such severe action, and she regretted not taking more time to investigate things further and failed to listen to Himeko's objection.

She was still haunted by the incident and wondered whether things would have been different if she had given Leon more chance.

The door sliding sound was heard, revealing Bronya alone.

"Principal?"

Bronya had been a trusted and loyal member of the Hyperion crew since the beginning, and she served as Theresa's most senior subordinate, acting as the second in command.

"Yes, Bronya?"

Theresa looked up at Bronya with her grim expression and tired eyes, waiting for her to come forth and speak to her.

Bronya's mouth quivered, and she gulped in doubt.

Her formal attitude was replaced by one of grave concern when she saw Theresa's apparent state of stress and depression.

As her subordinate and loyal second in command, she knew that anything she said would likely not lighten Theresa's mood.

"Principal... May Bronya have permission to enter Brother Leon's cabin room? Bronya wants to check."

Instead of asking Theresa about the current situation, Bronya chose to sweep the matter under the rug and ask her a much lighter question regarding entering Leon's cabin.

"You wish to go inside Leon's cabin?"

"Da. It was untidy, right?"

Leon's cabin was like a shipwreck mess due to the ambush from the awakening Herrscher of the Void, and it was left untreated, so Bronya wanted to tidy up Leon's cabin.

"Oh yeah..."

"If that is the case, then you have my permission. You should not have any problems tidying up the cabin."

"Spasibo, Principal..."

Bronya thanked Theresa for giving her permission to tidy up Leon's cabin, and then she promptly left the briefing room and headed over to the cabin.

As Bronya stepped out the door, she quickly glanced toward Theresa, who was still huddled in her chair, clearly struggling with her heavy mood and emotional state.

Bronya wished she could have said or done something that could have helped alleviate Theresa's state, but she knew there was little she could do for now. So, she simply departed the scene and let her principal be alone with her thoughts.

————

Mei was currently occupying one of the available beds in the infirmary room, sitting up and letting her legs dangle off the edge.

The girl had been in the infirmary for quite some time after she suffered physical injuries in the encounter with the Awakening Herrscher of the Void.

She had been in good hands, though, as the medics and caretakers had been able to patch up her injuries and keep her in a safe and supportive environment until she fully recovered from her injuries.

But Mei's mental scars were just as severe as her physical injuries, and it was beyond recovery.

The girl had been deeply traumatized from the encounter with the awakening Herrscher of the Void, and the horrifying experience had left a lasting impact on her psyche.

Mei's mental health had been severely disrupted and affected, and the damage had left scars on her heart that would take a considerable amount of time and energy to fully heal.

Mei's greatest regret was that she had unintentionally ruined Leon's relationship with Kiana by accusing Leon of misbehavior, leading to tragic and distressing consequences.

She accused Leon of the alleged misbehavior towards Kiana and the premature assumption that Kiana would be upset and mentally down.

However, Kiana was supportive and defensive of Leon, who was accused of something he never did. The tragic incident had put a heavy burden on Mei's heart, knowing that she had unjustly accused Leon and possibly contributed to the collapse of their relationship.

Leon was falsely accused, and the innocent girl was forced to defend her friend, who was being unfairly condemned for a situation she didn't even partake in.

.........

"What if I said... that I was the one who let him give his body and spirits to me?"

.........

Kiana's comments about letting Leon give his body and spirits to her also made the situation even worse, as it heavily implied that Kiana was in a romantic relationship with Leon.

The girl thought Kiana would be upset at the situation and distance herself from Leon, but the opposite happened.

Instead of creating a rift between them, Mei's inadvertent scandal ironically brought the two closer than ever.

The consequences of Mei's scandal were horrific, as it led to both Leon and Kiana becoming victims of Schicksal's abduction. Leon was nearly killed, while Kiana was indoctrinated into becoming the Herrscher of the Void.

Even as Kiana transformed into the Herrscher of the Void due to the influence of the Void Core and the Gem of Haste, her heart for Leon never wavered.

It only grew stronger, with her love for Leon intensifying further, which made the situation even more devastating for Mei as her unjust accusations further strengthened a relationship that she initially tried to tear apart.

Mei's brutal defeat by Herrscher Kiana was a direct consequence of the unjust accusation towards Leon that led to a series of events.

Even going as far as forcefully extracting the Gem of Conquest from Mei's heart, causing a tremendous amount of pain and trauma for Mei.

Her defeat had left her scarred, both mentally and physically, as she was left with a permanent injury to her chest along with the painful memory of being forcefully and brutally owned by Herrscher Kiana.

Mei sighed resignedly, ejecting herself from the bed, feeling unwell for being too long in the ward.

Mei stepped out of her designated bed and out of the infirmary, only to come face-to-face with Bronya, who was already heading to Leon's cabin to tidy up the space.

The two girls nearly collided with one another but were able to quickly stop themselves from actually doing so.

"Oh, Bronya-Chan!"

Mei exclaimed, her eyes widening in surprise when she suddenly spotted Bronya in front of her.

"Mei Nee-sama... How are you now?"

Mei was not used to that interaction with her, as Bronya usually spoke in the third person and her usual emotionless manner.

The sudden shift in behavior was unexpected but also welcomed by the girl, who felt warm and received by Bronya's warm and caring attitude towards her.

"I'm still not feeling well, Bronya-chan... But I'll get through it."

"I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, Mei nee-sama. Hopefully, Mei nee-sama can get some rest and feel better soon."

Bronya replied in a soft and gentle tone.

Mei's mouth raised slightly, expressing her slight surprise when Bronya didn't mention or bring up the debacle regarding the alleged misbehavior and accusations.

It was as if Bronya was sympathetic to the situation and wise enough to know that discussing the entire ordeal would only cause more stress and heartache.

Her compassionate words made Mei feel comforted and supported, but she also felt slightly guilty that she had mistakenly accused Leon without evidence and caused unnecessary suffering for everyone involved.

"Oh. Ah... Arigatou, Bronya-chan..."

"It's not a problem. And also... Rather than having Mei nee-sama alone, why don't you join Bronya?"

Bronya's words and suggestions were heartfelt, as she was willing to accompany Mei and spend time with her instead of simply leaving her in isolation and depression.

Bronya's personality and mannerisms had significantly softened, and her kindness was evident in how she treated and interacted with Mei.

The girl still had a slightly formal tone to her speech, but she was no longer the cold and emotionless Valkyrie she used to be.

Mei was stunned by Bronya's sudden offer, as she was not expecting the gentle and nurturing girl to make such a statement and offer.

————

Strait of Gibraltar

Mediterranean Sea

11:34 AM

Leon took a deep breath as he arrived at the Strait of Gibraltar, standing on top of the tip of the rocky island peninsula with his foot firmly placed on solid ground.

The atmosphere was calm, as the only noise he could hear was the sound of the gentle sea and the occasional waves crashing onto the rocks beneath him.

Leon inspected his gear and utilities, such as the Ultra Z Bracelet and the built-in Silver Plasma Battlesuit, to ensure everything was up to par and functioning properly.

It was afternoon, and the blue sky with clouds enshrined the sea and the chilling air.

But there was no sign of Kiana or trace of her exact location, much to his obvious expectation, and he had to rely on luck in the end.

"I'm not in the mood of playing cat and mouse..."

Leon made a crucial decision to disable the tracking mechanism of the battlesuit to avoid being discovered by the Hyperion crews.

The last thing he needed was to potentially expose his location and have them attempt to forcefully bring him back to the Hyperion. He wanted to find Kiana in peace without any unnecessary interference, so he decided it was best to move in secrecy.

"Elea? Can you hear me?"

Leon used the power of telepathy to call out and communicate with Ultrawoman Elea, the Herrscher of Light.

His voice echoed through the vast expanse of the night sky as he attempted to reach out to the Herrscher of Light and locate her exact position through their connection of minds.

'I'm here, Leon.'

The moment Elea's voice communicated through Leon's mind, Leon's Stigmata on his right palm began to glow and pulse each time Elea spoke through his mind.

Her presence was crystal clear to Leon, as he felt her presence and consciousness within his mind, and their telepathic communication was established.

Leon's mind felt at ease, sighing in relief that he had established a form of communication with Elea and that she was now actively assisting in the search for Kiana.

"Okay. Okay. We're good. I'm beginning with my search. Hope for sure Kiana does not end up washed away around Greece or Turkey..."

Leon was hopeful that Kiana had not ended up near the Greek or Turkish waters, as he desperately wanted to find her somewhere within the Mediterranean Sea and reunite with her on land, not in the ocean's depths.

'Start by going around from the north side to the west point, Leon. Your Stigmata may have been able to trace any active Herrschers around only when you're nearby. It mainly relies on your luck.'

The Herrscher of Light mentioned that he could only trace any active Herrschers if he was nearby, meaning Leon might not get a proper detection if he was too far from Kiana's whereabouts.

Elea's reminder about the limitations of using the Stigmata to track active Herrschers was important for Leon to consider, knowing he would have to be lucky enough to detect her presence in the right spot.

"Okay, Elea... Thank you for reminding me."

There was no time for Leon to address a complaint, as he knew it would only waste his time for nothing.

'Be careful, Leon. Beware of the kaiju and Honkai Beasts roaming around the world. You don't want to attract a lot of attention from them.'

Elea told Leon to be careful and watch out for the various monsters and Honkai Beasts roaming around the world, as the night sky was not completely safe.

"Echo... Thank you again."

Leon thanked Elea for her reminder and then started his search for Kiana, hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.

Leon ended the communication as he looked over to the shoreline where land met the ocean, followed by crashing waves to the rocks.

"If I'm not mistaken... I can fly, right...?"

Leon was starting to remember that he could now fly independently without needing his Silver Plasma Battlesuit.

His connection with Elea and the Honkai Energy she granted him strengthened and evolved his natural half-Herrscher powers to allow him to fly freely and effortlessly in the air.

Leon took a deep breath before exhaling, experiencing his first try to fly without any possession influence.

Leon's body slowly levitated upward, with a slight shake, as it was his first try by his desire.

"Whoa... Alright, alright... We're off to a good start."

Leon was filled with excitement and awe as he felt his body slowly levitate upward during his first attempt to fly.

It was a new feeling for Leon, and he could feel the thrill of the experience coursing through his body. Leon's flight was not smooth and effortless initially, but he quickly gained control over his body and could easily fly through the sky.

The experience was incredible, as Leon's flight was free and liberating, and he could feel the rush and wind blowing through his hair.

Leon stretched his arms forward and began gliding around the shoreline above, allowing the cool air to flow through his hands and body.

He took a deep breath as the wind swept across his face, and he felt a sense of freedom as he sailed through the air with his hands outstretched.

Leon was filled with excitement and adrenaline as he experienced the feeling of soaring through the air with freedom and liberty for the first time without any possession or influence.

"Kiana. I'm coming for you."

Leon's voice echoed through the sky, calling for his beloved Kiana to wait while he searched for her.

He was determined to find and reunite with her, and he refused to back down until the two were reunited and safely together again.

————

Dusseldorf, Germany

11:32 AM

The Goldras monster caused massive destruction in the ruined city of Dusseldorf in Germany.

Its Herculean body loomed over the city as its Spark Horns released intense bursts of electricity, creating massive explosions from the ruined buildings and structures.

The city was ravaged by Goldras, its rampage and attacks leaving nothing behind.

Schicksal's medium-sized air cruiser, the Helios, arrived at the danger field where Goldras was running amok.

The cruiser attempted to fire its anti-air cannon at the monster, but it was unable to penetrate the energy barrier created by the monster's claws. The energy stream was deflected back to the Helios, causing significant damage to the vessel's engines and systems.

"Fire!"

The Schicksal Valkyries discharged their Zero Gravity Missiles, firing them from the rocket launchers and the heavy artillery truck that was also present on the site.

The Zero Gravity Missiles unleashed immense firepower at Goldras, tearing away at its defenses and slowly chipping away at its body.

The golden monster was not going down without a fight, with its physical body being protected by its energy barrier.

It was a ferocious battle, with the Goldras monster retaliating and attacking back, but the Valkyries persevered and fought till the threat was exterminated.

Despite their best efforts, the anti-monster missiles fired by the Schicksal Valkyries were ineffective against Goldras, as it had significantly evolved and grown stronger than its previous defeat.

Goldras could now withstand and deflect most forms of firepower, making the battle against it significantly more challenging.

"Hah?!"

"It's... It's not working???"

One of the Valkyries on the site voiced her surprise and disbelief when the Zero Gravity missiles did not have the desired effect on Goldras.

The attacks only seemed to have a minimal impact on it, whereas it was assumed that these missiles would be able to penetrate the monster's defenses and possibly deal some damage to its body.

The revelation caused the Valkyries to devise a plan to quickly combat the newly evolved version of the monster.

Goldras retaliated by releasing intense bolts of electric energy from its horns, causing immense destruction in the air and the ground.

The monster's powerful bolts of electricity ripped through everything in its path and caused widespread damage to the surrounding area.

Goldras was now the aggressor, and the Schicksal Valkyries were pushed back as they tried to find a way to defend against the relentless attacks from the monster.

The calls of distress and pleas for assistance continued to pierce the busy atmosphere in Schicksal HQ, as the unstoppable threat of Goldras inflicted considerable damage to the Valkyries and caused them to lose their troops.

Otto Apocalypse was observing the ongoing incident with his S-rank Valkyries, with Rita and Durandal standing alongside him, watching the ongoing battles.

"Hmm... Our lovely queen learned enough."

Otto had noticed that the Herrscher of the Void had learned a lesson, making its summoned monster even more powerful and resilient in response.

He was bemused by the unexpected development, his tone dripping with a hint of amusement.

Rita Rossweisse, the S-rank Valkyrie who had lost her left eye as a form of retribution from Juggler for almost killing Leon, was watching the incident with a blank look on her face.

Rita had been wanting to hunt down and capture Leon so she could bring him to Otto, who would then restore her left eye through the use of Soulium as a reward for her successful mission.

Durandal, unlike Rita, had a completely different attitude and response to the ongoing incident. She displayed a dejected and concerned expression, contrasting her demeanor with Rita's cold and blank look.

She got more worried about the losses they were sustaining and the lack of effectiveness of their artillery weapons in countering the new and evolved Judgement Honkai monster.

Durandal looked away from the projected display monitor of the ongoing incident, directing her question to Otto.

"Lord Otto, we are losing our valkyries at this rate. None of our conventional artileries could help to stop it. Is there any way we can deal with this new type of Judgment Honkai Monster?"

She asked whether there was any feasible way they could effectively deal with the monster and reduce its threat level.

Otto's green eyes glared at Durandal with a powerful gaze and a subtle, menacing undertone.

Durandal remained stoic in the face of Otto's powerful gaze, with her unwavering composure not being affected even by the overwhelming pressure of his glare.

She stood firmly, unphased by the atmosphere of fear-induced trembling around them, displaying a sense of determination and composure worthy of a Valkyrie.

Otto's eyes kept locked onto Durandal, displaying a menacing facial expression and an underlying tone of threat.

Eventually, he ignored Durandal's question and walked past her without providing a response, indicating that he was unwilling to share any further information with her as if he was annoyed by her critical thinking.

"Follow me, Durandal. And you too, Rita."

Instead, Otto asked Durandal and Rita to follow him.

With Durandal and Rita behind him, Otto left the room and headed towards an undisclosed location, likely planning to discuss his next course of action with Durandal and Rita.

"Yes, Overseer."

Rita walked past her partner without any signs of emotion, much to Durandal's dismay.

Durandal noticed her partner's emotionless and cold look, expressing more concerned and sympathetic expression.

'I guess that latest battle left her a tremendous emotional humiliation.'

She was baffled by Rita's aloof expression and wondered if it was due to the loss of her left eye and the retribution she had suffered from the captain of Hyperion.

Durndal also considered Rita's detached expressions to represent her humiliation from losing her left eye and defeat against the captain of Hyperion.

She had been an untouchable S-rank Valkyrie before her encounter with Dominic Muller. It changed her drastically, making her much colder and more reserved in her behavior and attitude.

Durandal followed behind Otto and Rita, who were both making their way toward whatever undisclosed location Otto was leading them to.

Despite being his loyal S-rank Valkyrie and standing by his side, she started to display uneasiness towards Otto. Her nervousness and apprehension were likely due to not knowing the exact plan Otto had in mind to deal with the kaiju.

'I have a bad feeling about this...'

"Durandal. How you ask me like that is something new to me. It brings me to question your firmness and your concern about mankind."

Otto's comment about Durandal was a hidden sarcastic remark, indicating a certain level of mockery or amusement toward her concern for the safety of humanity.

"Pardon me, Lord Otto? This isn't just another day to exterminate the Honkai Beast. It's a widespread disaster now."

Durandal's response to his comment was irritated, pointing out that it was no usual Honkai Beast extermination mission but a full-blown disaster that demanded their immediate attention and response.

"Oh, you'll see, Durandal. Since you asked me, maybe it's my time to show you my secret ultimate weapon against the Honkai."

Otto's response was playful and mocking, with his smirk showing his mischievous and cunning nature.

He knew his answer would cause suspense and anticipation for Durandal, eager to learn his secret ultimate weapon against the Honkai.

Rita remained silent during the exchange between Durandal and Otto, her ambitious quest pushing her to hunt down and capture Leon.

She was not concerned with the ongoing threat of the new Judgment Type Honkai Monsters' rampaging spree as she focused on continuing her personal ambition.

After a while, the three arrived at the door that led to Otto's secret bunker, where a group of Valkyrie guards were stationed and saluted in front of Otto.

A board labeled "Project F.G." was adhered to the door.

Otto swiped his card into the access control panel and heard a beep sound with a green LED turned on, indicating that the access was successful.

The door then opened with a hydraulic steam noise, signaling the granted entry of the trio into the secret bunker.

"After you."

Otto led the way into his secret bunker, with Durandal and Rita following him.

The Valkyrie guards lowered their saluting gesture as Otto and his two S-rank Valkyries entered the interior of the secret bunker.

The guards then returned to their assigned duties of monitoring the area and guarding the room.

As the three entered, the door retreated automatically and shut itself entirely, leaving them all alone inside the bunker.

They walked through the barely visible passageway, with the dim lighting only partially illuminating the path.

The shadows cast by the low-lit environment cast a sense of ominousness and danger, as if something unknown or unpredictable could come out of the shadows and attack them.

Durandal's heart was pounding, and a creeping cold, tingling sensation traveled up her spine each time her footsteps echoed through the eerily silent and ominous atmosphere of Otto's secret bunker.

'An ultimate weapon against the Honkai... What more secrets have he been hiding now...?''

She looked around with an increasing sense of unease and anxiety, her mind filled with the possibility of danger lurking in the shadows.

Rita, however, remained impassive and unaffected by the atmosphere, keeping her cold and detached persona while maintaining a stoic expression and a neutral demeanor.

At last, they arrived at a broader and more spacious chamber than the narrow passageway they had walked through, with multiple terminal controllers and generators scattered around the area and additional spotlights illuminating the space.

The atmosphere remained eerie and ominous, with the various technology and scientific equipment further elevating the vibe of a secret underground chamber.

A giant humanoid shadow overlapped the three.

They felt a massive presence surrounding and hovering over them, with the shadow casting a looming and ominous tone on their surroundings.

Otto maintained his self-satisfied and vicious grin as he stared at the thing, evidently proud of his grand project or achievement.

Durandal gulped and felt a genuine fright when she looked at the colossal thing before her.

"This is...!"

Her blue eyes remained sharply fixated on the gigantic entity, likely due to the awe and fear it commanded.

Rita remained unfazed before the colossal thing, only displaying a slight smirk and a whistle of amusement in response to the giant entity.

"Wicked."

Her lack of fear and indifference in the face of the menacing entity highlighted her emotionless and inhuman personality.

"Hahahaha! Are you surprised, Durandal?"

Otto laughed viciously and mockingly, asking Durandal if she was surprised by the colossal thing before her.

He also hunched his torso, indicating that his laughter was genuine and his amusement was absolute.

The redesigned version of the anti-Ultraman robot created by Otto was stationed in the underground bunker secret hangar.

The robot was a revamped version of the one initially developed by Sirin and disintegrated into pieces in 2000.

After the destruction, Schicksal secretly recovered all the remains and rebuilt the robot with Otto's iconic black and gold color scheme.

"Lord Otto, what the heck is this?!"

Durandal lashed out to Otto with her evident distrusting expression, not caring if she got consequences for being loud and informal in front of the Overseer of Schicksal.

"Durandal! Show some respect to a fellow Overseer of Schicksal by speaking formally!"

Otto snarled, correcting Durandal's attitude and language, reminding her of the hierarchy and protocol surrounding their ranks.

"As for your question, it's obvious. It is our only ultimate weapon that can truly fight against the Honkai, which is why it is one of Schicksal's most heavily guarded secrets."

"The name is Ultra Honkai-Killer Zwei."

Otto revealed the name for the robot to be "Ultra Honkai-Killer Two" in German, presumably to reflect the upgraded version compared to the previous version created by Sirin.

ULTRA HONKAI-KILLER ZWEI, THE ANTI-HONKAI ANNIHILATION WEAPON
対崩壊殲滅兵器、ウルトラホウカイキラーツヴァイ

"This Honkai-Killer?!"

Durandal snarled in shock at the robot's sight, a reminder of the destructive force and power of the Honkai. She was stunned at the thought that the organization she hailed from could create such a thing.

"The ultimate weapon against the Honkai... Magnificent."

Rita remained emotionless, only displaying a hint of admiration for the creation with her grin. Her response implied that she was impressed by the machine and the possibility it represented for Schicksal and its fight against the Honkai.

"Truly magnificent."

Otto smiled broadly at Rita's compliment, clearly pleased and proud of the machine they had created.

It affirmed Rita's admiration of the machine and boosted Otto's ego.

Otto gazed back at the robot, now explaining how he had looted the remaining parts of the obliterated robot in the past.

"I secretly collected, restored, and remodeled Ultra Honkai-Killer. I powered it up its battle functions more than ever."

He added his own modifications and features to improve the Honkai-Killer Zwei's battle functions, further enhancing its combat capabilities beyond what the original had.

"Even it surpasses its capabilities against any Herrschers!"

Otto exhibited his egotistic and overconfident attitude as he boasted that the robot, in its current state, had capabilities that far surpassed those of any of the Herrschers.

That highlighted his excessive pride and arrogance, which was reflective of the egoistic personality that he often displayed.

"That's too dangerous! You know this is an invasion weapon that the Second Herrscher sent! What if that robot goes haywire?!"

Durandal snarled out, expressing her concern that such a powerful machine was too risky, citing the previous instance of the Second Herrscher utilizing the Ultra Honkai-Killer to wreak destruction and havoc.

That instance reinforced Durandal's uneasiness and anxiety about Otto's current actions, as the robot could regain its sentience and go berserk, causing a similarly disastrous outcome.

In his response, Otto showed a hint of humor with a wide smirk, as if he had expected Durandal's cautious words about the potential danger of the robot going rogue.

"Impossible. Ultra Honkai-Killer's program is under the control of Schicksal."

He then confidently claimed that the programming of the robot was under the control of Schicksal, implying that any possibility of its going berserk was no concern for the organization.

Otto's attitude and demeanor became more intimidating, revealing a hint of threat as he leaned in toward Durandal, bringing his head closer to her face.

"Unlike those Anti-Entropy and Hyperion, who have taken so much time just to kill one monster per 12 hours."

He then proceeded to make a comparison between Schicksal and Anti-Entropy with Hyperion, who had taken much time and effort to conquer the Honkai Beast. In contrast, Otto had created an ultimate weapon to tackle multiple beasts in a much shorter period.

Durandal was paralyzed by fear and tension, unable to speak in the face of Otto's intimidating demeanor.

Her expression remained distrustful, indicating she was not buying into Otto's assurances and claims about the robot's safety.

Otto remained dangerously close to Durandal, and despite her visible discomfort, she was determined to stand her ground and not back down from a confrontation with the Overseer.

Otto withdrew his body from its proximity to Durandal, which had undoubtedly sent a chill through her spine, as he moved back to observe and admire the Ultra Honkai-Killer robot.

"Why do I say that? Because I have the Soulium Reactor installed to my precious Ultra Honkai-Killer enough to obliterate blocks worth 113,272 tons and even a mountain."

He then elaborated on the capabilities and features of the enhanced robot, stating that its Soulium Reactor could obliterate objects, even mountains, by using towering destruction powers on par with that of nuclear reactors.

The Soulium Reactor was installed at the Ultra Honkai-Killer Zwei's heart part's core, which was modified from its initial version, replacing the diamond-shaped Color Timer with Schicksal's emblem.

"Radiating a high amount of Soulium Beam Blaster can reduce those Honkai Monsters into atoms. Not even a Herrscher could withstand that kind of raw power. Hahahaha!"

Otto exuded a sinister laugh, expressing his pride and amusement at the power of the machine that he had created.

The Soulium Reactor radiated a large amount of the Soulium Beam Blaster, claiming it could disintegrate enemies to the molecular level and reduce them to mere atoms, making it an incredibly potent and dangerous weapon.

Even Otto claimed not even one of the Herrschers could withstand its devastating power.

"This, Durandal and Rita, is the most powerful secret trump card in my arsenal for defeating the Honkai! With this, we will be able to eliminate all the Honkai once and for all!"

Otto proclaimed with a sadistic glee, emphasizing the significance of the weapon and its potential for obliterating the Honkai.

He showed a sadistic delight in the power he felt at developing such a powerful weapon that could destroy anything, including the powerful Herrschers, and the satisfaction of making something out of the ashes of the previous version.

Rita displayed her trademark sadistic grin and ruthless attitude toward the Overseer's enthusiasm for the weapon's potential.

Meanwhile, Durandal showed her opposite persona; a more cautious, distrustful, and unhappy stance toward the destructive potential of the weapon and its implications for their future battles with the Honkai.

"Time is running out! We don't need to conduct a test run! Hyperion and Anti-Entropy must watch my Ultra Honkai-Killer in action! They'll soon realize how obsolete their arsenals are! Hahahaha!"

Otto mocked the conventional weapons and armories of his former detachment units, Hyperion and Anti-Entropy, for not being as advanced as this upgraded robot and its ultimate destructive potential. He proclaimed that once the units observed this weapon in action, they would realize the insignificance of their current arsenals and their obsolescence in the face of such immense power.

His confidence in his robot's capabilities was especially demonstrated by his bold decision to deploy the robot to combat without running an extensive test run. He was confident of the robot's capabilities and was not concerned about potential flaws or malfunctions.

Durandal lowered her gaze in the uneasiness of her Overseer's insane ambition, thinking what he had done was rather inhumane.

She observed the consequences of Otto's overly ambitious actions, having learned that his mad genius had no bounds and was akin to insanity.

She was concerned such type of ambition could have ominous consequences and was inhumane, showing that Otto did not value human lives or have any care for those who got caught in his schemes.

The most impactful one, the late Captain Muller's words regarding Otto's satisfaction with making humanity suffer, had remained etched on Durandal's mind.

.........

'How many people must die before your leader is finally satisfied?'

.........

She recalled his comment that Otto had taken pleasure and enjoyment in causing pain and misery to people, implying that his thirst for destructive and chaotic power had no end, and he would continue to revel in it at the cost of human lives until he was delighted.

"Won't you..."

Durandal's low and weak voice pierced the looming atmosphere, lacking the courage to speak up and call out Otto's selfishness.

It appeared that she was hesitant to reveal her fears, as if her voice might be drowned out by the overpowering presence of the Overseer.

She regained a portion of confidence to finally ask him, raising her head slightly and gazing at Otto's back.

"Won't you end up strangling yourself with those dirty hands?"

She implied that his own obsessive ambition to achieve total power would lead him down a reckless path, and he would ultimately suffer an untimely demise by the hands of his own greed and cruelty as if to mock the end of a powerful ruler who had succumbed to their own self-induced downfall.

Otto froze momentarily when he encountered Durandal's rhetorical question before slowly turning towards her, showcasing his malicious and intimidating glare.

"So what?"

A slight smirk appeared on his face as he dismissed her concerns, implying that he did not care if his ambition ended badly and even suggesting that he was unfazed by its potential consequences and potential for tragedy.

With a deadly, piercing gaze, Otto's face was close to Durandal's as he stepped forward towards her again.

"You're Bianka Ataegina, an S-rank Valkyrie, aren't you?"

His words were calm but intimidating, going as far as calling out her real name instead of her preferred nickname, implying that he knew more about her identity than she would have liked, and he was aware of the position she held as one of Schicksal's most vital assets.

"Yes."

Durandal replied after carefully considering her words and taking a deep breath to compose herself. Her voice carried uneasiness and insecurity, suggesting that she felt threatened by the overseer's closeness and knowledge.

Suddenly, a deadly blow hit Durandal's temple, knocking her to the ground and causing her to experience a painful punch that left a bruise on her temple.

The deadly punch came from Otto's fist.

She lay on the ground and suffered from the discomfort associated with a damaged and bruised area on her head, unable to defend herself against the ruthless Overseer.

"Where's your loyalty, Durandal? You should be ashamed for debating with your Overseer."

"From the moment I stole the Second Herrscher's invasion weapon, it is destined that I am an Overseer that not even a God can stop me."

Otto mocked Durandal by calling into question her loyalty, claiming that she should feel ashamed and embarrassed for daring to oppose him, reinforcing his position of authority as the Overseer and her superior.

"Lord Otto, should we bring her to the church and do something about her disloyalty to you?"

Rita entered the conversation by praising and reinforcing Otto's authority.

She suggested that they bring Durandal to the church and do something about her disloyalty, implying that they should punish her in a similar manner to what they had done already in the past to "re-educate" and indoctrinate her into submission and blind obedience to Otto so that she would become nothing more than his instrument.

"Not necessary, Rita. Durandal is too important not to be brainwashed. Two is better than one. I do not want to lose another S-rank Valkyrie of mine."

"Let this be part of her warning and lesson."

Otto rejected Rita's idea and suggestion of punishing Durandal, instead displaying a tiny hint of sympathy, suggesting that he still considered her a valuable asset to Schicksal. Instead, he expressed how he was not willing to brainwash Durandal into becoming nothing more than a mindless puppet, stating that having one S-rank with intact mental faculties was better than nothing at all.

Durandal was relieved and thankful when Otto's mind changed abruptly, saving her from potentially being imprisoned and "re-educated" by Rita.

She considered the sudden change in his attitude to divine intervention as if some benevolent force had interceded and spared her from Otto and his henchmen's usual cruel punishments.

She looked away from the pair to the cold ground, feeling dejected and disheartened.

Though Durandal did not regret voicing out her disagreements, the blow to the head left her feeling mentally distressed. She had been so overwhelmed with all the emotions that she did not know how else to express her feelings, so she closed her eyes and tried to maintain calm and composure.

Otto's vicious and sudden punch was a forewarning, and it seemed clear to her that he was trying to send a message without going as far as to completely incapacitate and hinder her.

The blow left Durandal feeling emotionally distressed, causing her to be unable to continue speaking up against Otto.

————

The darkness crept upon the surrounding landscape.

There, a young woman dressed in a sleeveless blazer, Kiana, stood motionless, overwhelmed, and unsure about where she was or what had happened.

The area around her was destroyed, with the forest set ablaze, adding to the bleak atmosphere.

She looked about the desolate and burned area, taking in the destroyed scenery, the smell of ashes, and the overwhelming darkness at night. The situation gave her the chills, and she shuddered nervously, her hands clasped together, unable to move from her initial position.

The intense clash of gigantic figures erupted in the dark night, where the silhouette of a luminous being, the Herrscher of Light known as Ultrawoman Elea, engaged in fierce combat with the revived and powerful centaur-monster, EX Tyrant.

The two titans clashed, fighting viciously and fiercely with their colossal sizes, making the entire area tremble with each clash and blow.

Elea grunted each time she attacked EX Tyrant as if she was exerting her strength and fighting to the death to defeat it.

The grunts and shouts came through the air, echoing amongst the dark and desolate surroundings of the burned forest.

Her noises were loud and frightening, indicating her intense combat and the ferocity of the fight she was engaged in.

The battle between the two giants raged until Elea gathered particles of energy to her Color Timer on her heart and unleashed a powerful blast of blue energy from her L-style right arm.

The blast was so powerful that it obliterated the centaur monster and caused a massive explosion and shockwave to damage the surroundings.

"Wha?! UWAAAAAA!!!"

The shockwave would hit her if she did not shelter herself in time. In a moment of terror and worry, she covered herself with her arms and shrieked in reflex.

Elea was alerted to the presence of a helpless and fearful individual as she looked down before dashing toward the source of the cries at high speed.

Her back took the brunt of the devastating shockwave, causing her to receive most of the impact instead of the innocent girl, but she was unaware that the Herrscher had taken the blow for her and saved her.

Kiana found herself suddenly lying on the cold ground, the intense blast having caused a concussion that blurred her vision and left her unable to fully comprehend her surroundings. However, she survived being caught on blast.

A glimpse of a white-haired woman dressed in a black nun uniform with blue eyes was caught in her hazy vision. The strange lady seemingly smiled at her, but Kiana picked up on a disheartened expression, as if the woman missed her dearly and was filled with grief for being apart.

............

The sound of a crashing tide and a seagull's mewing shattered the dream image.

It was all just a childhood memory of Kiana, where she had been found stranded on the shore by the sea, unconscious and drifting on the waves.

The continuous crashing tide of the sea against Kiana's body was almost as if Mother Nature was trying to wake her from her slumber.

Her eyes slowly lifted, stirred, and roused by the sensation of the crashing tide. She looked up and lifted her head, gradually shifting from side to side, trying to shake herself out of her dazed state.

The sounds of the crashing tides and seagull's mewing filled her ears, awakening Kiana from her hazy state.

She groaned out in pain from the discomfort in her body, and she dragged herself away from the waves, away from the crashing tide, and to a safe spot.

"Hngh..."

After crawling her body away from the waves, Kiana lay down on the soft sand, her eyes capturing the magnificent sea view.

The calming blue sky stretched on the horizon, with white clouds painted upon the clear skies and a gentle breeze blowing softly and delicately over her face.

Kiana was here not for the magnificent sight of the sea but to bear the weight of her guilt and the pain of her past actions.

She lowered her head and closed her eyes, feeling remorse and shame.

Her consciousness was dormant during her time as the Herrscher of the Void. Still, she remembered the atrocities committed by her cruel and destructive other personality despite her inability to control or restrain them in any way.

"I should have died... I caused the apocalypse that was meant to be prevented..."

Tears started streaming out of Kiana's shut eyelids as she beat herself for the atrocities and sins she had committed.

Her guilt overwhelmed her to the point where she believed that death would have been a better and more fitting fate for her, as she had caused the very devastation she had wished to prevent.

A scar was spotted in Kiana's chest.

The memory of her last encounter with her late teacher, Himeko, resurfaced, reminding her of the tragic loss she had incurred during their previous battle.

The moment she kept staring at her scar, the last bit of memory of her last encounter with Himeko resurfaced, another tragic memory etched in her mind.

As she stared at her scar, tears poured down her eyes, and she broke down into even more uncontrollable sobbing, letting out her emotions in an unruly manner.

"Aunt Himeko... I'm sorryyy..."

She began apologizing to her late teacher, repenting for all the grief and sorrow she had caused in their final confrontation due to her loss of control caused by the Herrscher of the Void's influence.

.........

'Live, Kiana... Learn to be a good mother for your child...'

'That's my final lesson... for you...'

.........

Himeko's final words, urging Kiana to live her life and become a great mother despite the tragedy of their last encounter, filled Kiana's soul with bittersweet emotion.

Himeko's final lesson and words of wisdom made her feelings overflow with tears she could not contain, and it sent her into an uncontrollable fit of bawling and sobbing due to the overwhelming guilt and remorse she was saddled with.

"!"

Suddenly, the mention of her first child and the realization that she had conceived a child with Leon was enough to trigger the suppressed memory of her Herrscher side making love with Leon, instantly causing her to gasp in shock and horror.

Kiana instinctively placed her hands on her stomach, feeling the comforting warmth underneath her womb, a sign of her unborn child.

"Oh no..."

Her eyes widened, realizing she was not ready to become a mother yet. Her evil persona and her present situation made her feel like she lacked the necessary qualifications to bring a child into the world.

She was not ready.

Kiana spotted the traces of blood that stained her White Comet battlesuit, her eyes widening in shock and surprise.

"This blood... Mein liebling!"

She recognized that the blood belonged to Leon, who had been severely injured from the ambush they were caught in by Otto's elite valkyries.

She had to hold him in her arms, and the blood was transferred to her battlesuit, staining it and leaving the crimson color as a memory of that day and their ordeal.

Kiana's focus shifted to finding Leon after seeing the substantial stain of blood on her battle suit, a reminder of the ordeal they had gone through.

"Mein liebling! Mein liebling!"

In a distressed and heartbroken tone, Kiana called out to Leon, using the pet name that she had given to her beloved in a broken German, her voice filled with tears and pain.

After getting to her feet, Kiana quickly took the syringe of Honkai Neutralizer from the sand, and she started running in a hasty manner through the beach, her emotions guiding her actions without her conscious thoughts.

"Mein liebling! Mein liebling!"

She was desperate for Leon. She called out for him and used his pet name, the sounds of her voice tearful and full of pain for fear of losing the one she loved.

"If only Mei-senpai and Aunt Theresa weren't being impulsive, this wouldn't have happened to us!"

"Mein liebling... Please be here..."

Kiana was adamant about not returning to the Hyperion, as she still resented Mei and her Aunt, Theresa, for accusing Leon of terrible misbehavior. Besides, the horrendous acts she had committed as the Herrscher of the Void also made her reluctant to be anywhere near them.

She was insistent on finding Leon without their help, and she was willing to search the entire world to meet him and reunite with him again, as she could not bear to be alone and isolated without him.

The thought of having to live a lonely life while she was pregnant with Leon's child was beyond devastating.

She couldn't even imagine the level of depression that her isolation would cause her to feel. She could not bear the thought of going through her pregnancy alone and without the support and love of Leon.

As Kiana continued running through the beach, determined to find Leon, she suddenly encountered hordes of Honkai Beasts that intercepted her path, much to her dismay.

"No way!"

The sight of the monsters made her stop in her tracks, a wave of fear and apprehension washing over her.

The scenario worsened when multiple hordes of Honkai Beasts emerged from both the front and back sides, surrounding Kiana and leaving her no escape route.

"This can't be happening!"

She was trapped as if the Will of Honkai was testing her resolve. Her cries broke out in anguish upon realizing her predicament, feeling powerless.

Kiana instinctively reached for her GUTS-Sparklence to transform into her Ultrasuit Trigger, only to realize in utter terror that it was missing.

"What?! My Sparklence is gone!"

She looked for it but could not find it, and she realized it was no longer hanging around her waist.

Kiana was filled with dread and terror as she watched the Honkai Beasts draw uncomfortably near her, causing her to struggle to breathe.

Feeling powerless and without choice, she relied on her weaker weapon, the baseball bat she summoned from her battlesuit.

"Stay back! Stay back from me, please!"

She began defensively, pleading with the creatures with her anguish and despair voice.

Instinct took over Kiana as she covered her womb with her hand, protecting her unborn child from all forms of harm.

She desperately tried to protect her child from the approaching enemies, feeling a surge of maternal instincts that prompted her to protect her child's life over her own.

'Kiana! Don't use your lethal force! The more you keep doing that, the more it will make the Herrscher inside you wake up!'

A voice called out to her in her mind, warning her not to use her lethal force, with the risk of triggering the Herrscher within her.

Kiana was fully aware that the voice belonged to the treacherous Fu Hua, who had left her and Leon's life in jeopardy due to her own actions of betrayal.

She was fueled by hatred for Fu Hua, and she disregarded the warnings, as her despise for her far outweighed any other emotions that could hold her back from striking back at the Honkai Beasts.

"Shut the fuck up, verräter."

Kiana hissed in a deadly low voice, with all the hatred and fury that had built up within her toward the treacherous Fu Hua.

She spat the name of the treacherous traitor, not caring to hold back and express her hatred and despise toward the one who had once held such great importance in her life.

Kiana was at a loss as she stood before the Honkai Beasts, the hordes growing seemingly endless.

"There's too many of them..."

The sheer number of them made her feel like her fate was sealed and she had no chance of escaping or surviving this ordeal.

It was until Mother Nature decided to spare her another life.

"Stop!"

Leon's voice pierced the air, and the knight suddenly appeared before Kiana, descending from the sky in the ray of sunlight.

His mighty Esther Shield swiftly killed the hordes of Honkai Beasts before they could land their hands on Kiana.

"Mein liebling!"

She was taken aback by the sudden arrival of her beloved Leon, and she exhaled at being reunited with him.

Few of the Honkai Beasts managed to withstand the force of Leon's Esther Shield, but the knight swiftly tackled them back and slashed at them repeatedly, unleashing the energy wave throughout the beasts and leaving no room for the creatures to get near Kiana.

Leon wasn't in his Ultrasuit, having relied on the Honkai Energy empowerment that Elea had granted him.

The power he possessed enabled him to effectively utilize his Esther Shield at max potential, granting him more strength and speed for his actions, resulting in his swift attack toward the Honkai Beasts, allowing him to slash through them and unleash energy waves without any issue.

Taking the opportunity, Leon ended the battle once and for all, using his unique Esther Shield to kill the remaining Honkai Beasts.

By throwing the shield in a spiraling motion, he instantly eliminated all the beasts, ending the threat and protecting Kiana from any more harm.

Without waiting any longer, Leon quickly wrapped his arms around Kiana in a protective gesture, and he swiftly summoned the portal to the Inner Space, where they would be safe from the threat of the Honkai Beasts and Crisis Eruption.

As they arrived in the flower-filled Inner Space, Leon and Kiana fell to the soft ground, exhausted from the recent ordeal of the Honkai Beasts.

Leon was relieved that he managed to find Kiana and save her from their attacks, and he embraced her tightly as she began crying, her sobs of sorrowful relief echoing in the tranquil environment.

Kiana's tears flowed down her cheeks as she squeezed his black jacket with her entire life, not wanting to part ways from his comforting embrace.

Leon spoke softly, whispering words of reassurance as he held Kiana tightly. He was reassuring her of his well-being despite his exhausted state.

She had been worried sick about him, and he wanted to make it clear that he had survived the ordeal.

"I'm alive... I'm here..."

"Mein liebling!!!"

Kiana bawled out in a heartbreaking fit of sobs, burying her face into his neck, intoxicated by the scent that she cherished. Leon remained steady and strong, his comforting embrace holding her in a warm and reassuring hold.

Her tears soaked into his attire, making his clothes damp from her tears. His soothing and gentle presence calmed her and made her feel at peace.

Leon felt a wave of relief flow inside him when he heard Kiana call him his pet name in her sweet and broken German, as he realized that she had returned to her usual self.

"I'm sorry, Kiana..."

His expression softened, and some of the weight he had been carrying seemed to have lifted, knowing that the love of his life was back to being herself again.

Leon had learned that if Kiana's use of her pet name was in fluent German, it indicated that she was being influenced by the Herrscher of The Void.

He was able to differentiate between her usual broken German and the fluent German words she spoke when the Herrscher's power began to overwhelm her, a subtle yet significant change that he was aware of and could recognize.

As the two lovers stared at each other, the pressure and tension from their embrace began to loosen, and they both took a deep breath and smiled gently.

Leon's eyes were filled with tears of relief, but Kiana's face was still a blend of happiness and emotion as she looked upon her dear Leon's loving and comforting face.

Kiana's tears kept falling down her cheeks, her voice cracking as she spoke from her heart.

"I was so afraid you were gone forever, Mein love... I can't lose you. I don't know what I'll do if I lose you... I was so worried that I would end up raising our child all by myself... I'll be happy as long as you're here to protect me..."

Hearing Kiana mention their child brought Leon to a sudden fit of regret as he remembered the actions he had taken that had resulted in the pregnancy, causing his eyes to widen in shock.

His mouth quivered in panic, unable to form a word to convey.

"So you knew..."

"I impregnated you when you were under the influence of the Herrscher of the Void... I'm a terrible lover... I should have known better than to take advantage of you during that difficult time... I'm... I'm so sorry, my love..."

The guilt he felt over his behavior came through in his eyes, lowering them and unable to look her in the eye as he admitted his terrible mistakes.

He thought he would receive a verbal punishment from Kiana, but it was proved wrong.

"No! No! Don't look down! Look at me, please!"

Kiana tried to force Leon to look her in the eye again, to not allow him to look away in shame for his actions.

His guilt over his actions was evident, and Kiana wanted him to look at her so that he would realize how much she truly loved and cared for him.

She wanted him to see her cracking voice and tearful eyes, showing how he must not punish himself over this, for Kiana herself had forgiven him long ago.

"Please,  Mein Liebling... Please look at me again. I do not wish to see you so guilty, for you have done nothing wrong in my eyes."

"I've forgiven you ever since you realized and repented for your mistakes. I may have blamed you for what you had done then, but I am not angry at you anymore, and you should not be either. Let us focus on what's ahead of us now."

Kiana gently and softly continued to appeal to Leon, caressing his eyes and cheeks with her slim fingers, trying to persuade him to look into her eye once again.

"Please come back in my eyes once again, Mein Liebling.  I cannot stand it when you look away for fear of my anger..."

She wanted him to see how sincere she was, how much she truly forgave him and his actions, seeking to break his barrier of guilt and shame.

Kiana did not wish to see her lover so full of sorrow and self-hate, and she wanted him to forgive himself and be at ease.

She wanted to hold him in her caring and gentle embrace, and she tried to tell him how much she had forgiven him and that his past mistakes were in the past.

Leon had repented and sought to redeem himself, and she could not hate him despite everything he had put her through. It was time to move forward with a positive mindset towards the future.

"I forgive you... I forgive you, Mein Liebling... You had no control over your actions, and I wasn't myself when you impregnated me. That's not the Leon I've known since we first met. I've forgiven you for those actions... Please forgive yourself, too. I don't want to see you suffering for something you had no control over..."

Kiana's words managed to reach Leon's heart as he was overwhelmed by her gracious forgiveness of his transgressions. He had felt such immense guilt and shame over what he had done, but her words relieved him of a huge load of guilt and remorse that he had been carrying, and she had successfully managed to break his barrier of regret.

He felt much lighter and at ease, and he could now turn his attention towards the future, focusing on forgiving himself and moving forward with a positive outlook.

"I don't deserve you, Kiana. I love you so much..."

Kiana chuckled at the kind words spoken by her dear Leon as she smiled and looked into his eyes once more.

She was filled with so much warmth from her beloved lover's affection and felt like she did not deserve such a wonderful person as him. But she knew deep down in her heart that Leon truly cared and loved her just as much, and she was filled with endless gratitude for having him by her side.

"Haha... You haven't changed, Mein Liebling. Ich liebe dich auch..."

Kiana chuckled again as she looked at Leon, her eyes crinkling slightly at the corners as she smiled softly and tenderly.

"I guess... Hehe..."

He had brought laughter and smiles to her face, even through all the hardship they had endured together. She was truly blessed to have someone who could get her joy in times of difficulty, and she could not be any more thankful for Leon.

Leon decided to kiss Kiana on her lips, but in a back-and-forth way, as he kept pecking her lips.

Leon's kiss on her lips was brief, leaving Kiana feeling teased and slightly disappointed.

She had been hoping for a more romantic and longer kiss, but Leon had chosen to play around just for fun, leaving Kiana to pout and desire more as he tried to kiss her. Much to her dismay, she wanted to kiss him back so badly.

Kiana had the brilliant idea to quickly seize the opportunity when Leon's lips touched hers, and she wrapped her arms around his head, securing the kiss with a vice-like hold, ensuring that he wouldn't be able to get away or pull back from the kiss.

She would not allow him to play around anymore and wanted to enjoy this passionate moment between the two lovers.

The intimate and erotic kissing between the two lovers continued in full force as their deep and passionate lips locked and kissed each other with intense fervor.

Their embrace was filled with an intoxicating lust and desire, and they had fully given in to their desires, allowing them to be fully unleashed between the two loving lovers.

The loud smacking noise of the kissing echoed throughout the Inner Space, leaving no doubt that Leon and Kiana were enjoying the passionate moment.

Leon and Kiana pulled away from the kiss, their eyes locked together as they stared into one another's loving eyes. The heated and lust-filled moment had left them feeling warm, and their faces were flushed with warmth and joy.

They had enjoyed the passionate exchange of affection and desire, feeling fully satisfied and complete now that they had gotten rid of the built-up tension between them and released their desires satisfactorily.

Leon's lips touched Kiana's womb, placing a kiss on the location where their unborn child lay buried in her womb.

"How ironic... Their accusation turned out to be true..."

He could not help but feel a mix of humor and irony, as the accusation directed towards him by Theresa and Mei had ended up being true after all.

Kiana smiled with her loving, sweet face as she wrapped her soft hands around Leon's head, nurturing her love and affection for him and their unborn child.

"Don't think about it..."

She desired to provide Leon with comfort and reassurance, as she did not wish to see him be burdened by any thought or guilt regarding their situation. She wanted to focus on the present and their future, which would provide them all the love and happiness they deserved.

The couple remained on the flowery ground of the Inner Space, nurturing their love and affection for each other and the child growing within Kiana's womb.

They had come that far, surviving through all the hardships and pain they had gone through, but the promise for the future and a family filled with love awaited them ahead.

It was the start of new beginnings for both Leon and Kiana and a bright beginning for their family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1K 25
This Story is heavily Inspired by : @ReusKrispies Im Following the main story here, and maybe some flashback chapter too This is a story about a youn...
46.1K 2.4K 48
The Axel Number one adventurer, the one who has fend off against many opponents, the one that defeats the demon king and also known as the panty stea...
22.2K 1K 41
A month had passed since Nagazora. Alex now found himself in a situation that he wanted no part of, but had no way to get out of. Now, he'll lend his...
58.7K 1K 41
First my honkai impact fanfiction. All in the stories are non-canon, that is mean nothing will affect to the canon story inside Honkai Impact 3rd gam...