Too much (yandere! Chuuya x r...

By cookies4-life

Y/N is always lonely and live alone while her parents is on a business trip. She never knew she will end up... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
A/N
B.
Book cover update:

7.

334 7 0
By cookies4-life

After Mia let Y/N rest on her bed, Mia decide to watch her and whenever someone want to talk to her, they have to go to Mia's room, because Mia will not let Y/N get kidnap again. After a few hours, Y/N ask Mia if she could get her [favorite food] and Mia said okay and Mia ran quickly. While Y/N was waiting, she hoping Mia will done soon, a few minutes later, Mia is back with the food.

It take a little while for Y/N to finish the food because it was very hot, then Y/N said that Mia should go now because Y/N could take care of herself. Mia said okay but she is still worry about Y/N.

Y/N just stare at the sky through the window, she didn't know what to do now. If only her friend is still alive so they can go to the mall. Y/N wish she could talk to the death so Y/N can speak to her dead friend, she felt lonely without her even if she have Mia and her other friends. But when Y/N look at the sky, she saw Mia standing outside yelling at someone that she couldn't. Then Y/N remember that night, Y/N decide to close the window and not hear the conversation whoever Mia is yelling at.

Y/N got more worry because she just heard crashing outside, but Y/N was just wondering about her ability, she never knew she have one, she look at the mirror, Y/N gasped, she don't see herself in the mirror, she is invisible. Y/N think is her ability, but how? Y/N thought she only have teleportation. Y/N heard voice around her room, it sound familiar. Y/N shut it all, she was confuse at first, she take out her book which is all about ability.

Y/N's ability: deadly ghost
Y/N's ability allow her to spawn a reaper anytime, talk to dead people, invisibility, and teleportation.

After Y/N learned about her ability, she decide to use her ability and go out to watch Mia. Y/N was shocked what she see outside. Mia was yelling at chuuya, why? Y/N thought. After Mia decide to enter back the house why chuuya stare at the house. She realized Mia is going back to her room to check on Y/N, Y/N quickly go back to the room.

"Y/N?" Mia said, "yea? Do you need something?" Y/N asked, "oh nothing I was just checking on you", then Mia left the room. Y/N didn't know what to do now, she went out of the room and told Mia that she is going to take a walk. "Okay, but please be careful", Mia said, Y/N nodded and then exit the house. After walking about 2 miles, Y/N decide to go to her apartment instead going to Mia's house.

When Y/N reach her apartment, she hear footstep coming for her, Y/N felt that person is going to hit her. The person behind her was about to hit her, but Y/N dodge it quickly, Y/N look behind, it take a few seconds to recognize who is it. It was chuuya, Y/N immediately enter her apartment and lock the door and all the windows. Y/N sighed, thinking she is safe now. But then Y/N hear a window opened. Y/N spawn her reaper, (anyone who get stabbed by the reaper will die immediately) "WHO IS THERE" Y/N yelled.

"Relax sweetie is me!" The voice was chuuya's. "GET AWAY FROM ME" Y/N yelled, trying to stab him with her reaper, but he dodge, her reaper disappear (if they missed using the reaper, it will disappear). Then Y/N got knocked out.

A/N: it take at least an hour to post a part because I need to think an idea 😭😭
                   Word count: 669

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
396K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.3M 55.2K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...