6.

Y/N woke up in the middle of the night, but when she woke up, she saw Mia, fighting with someone. Y/N couldn't see who Mia is fighting, but she heard Mia saying "GET AWAY FROM HER, LEAVE HER ALONE YOU CREEP" Y/N was confused, she somehow fell asleep again.

The next morning, Y/N woke up, luckily Mia is safe and isn't gone. Y/N forgot everything last night. "Morning" Y/N said tiredly. Mia said that she have to go to work. Y/N ask her boss if she could take a week off because she in trouble and the boss said yes. Y/N really miss Mia, she feel so safe when Y/N around her. But all Y/N could think is the last sentence of the last note she read. Y/N always wanted a lover, but never wanted a psycho one.

Y/N was just playing on her phone, then she went to the restroom. After she came back she saw a note on the table, Y/N pick it up and read it. It said:

Mia will die very soon! Then I will make you mine.. I know everything about you! You wanted a lover don't you? I will glad to give you one..

Y/N is getting scared again, after losing a friend, Y/N couldn't lose Mia too. So Y/N hope Mia will be safe while she is working. Y/N was bored so she just take a nap. When she woke up. It was 5:00 pm. "Yay! Mia is coming home!" But after 2 hours, she never came back. Y/N was panicking, she have a feeling the ginger took her away. Y/N was losing her mind soon. Until the door open, it was Mia. "Im so sorry Im late! There were so many traffic!" Y/N immediately hug Mia, "is fine, im glad you still alive" Y/N said. Then Mia said she is gonna talk to her mom about something and Y/N said okay.

Y/N was just waiting for Mia to come back while sitting on her bed. Y/N feel dizzy, she feel like she is gonna pass out. And she did. Y/N finally wake up, she saw the same ginger dude, she couldn't speak because her mouth was taped. The ginger got up. "Oh you finally awake! I was waiting a while for you to wake up.." Y/N struggled trying to break the rope that tied to her hand, but nothing worked. "Aww, are you struggling? Too bad im not letting you go.."

He then finally took the tape out of Y/N's mouth. "W-who are you?! How do you know where I live!" Y/N yelled, "My name is Chuuya Nakahara, and im not telling you how I found out where you live, is a secret.." Y/N was scared she don't know what to do, Y/N never really know if she have a ability. Because she never try finding out, but now Y/N really want to use her ability to escape this horrible place. Y/N somehow teleported to her apartment, she was confuse. "How did I get here?.." Y/N asked herself. Y/N decide to call Mia, Mia immediately accepted her call. "Where are you?! I told you I will talk to my mom and after a few minutes you disappear!! You scared me!", Mia yelled through the phone, " i-i got kidnapped by the same dude named chuuya.. But i got teleported now so im safe, please pick me up, im at my apartment" Mia drove there and they both drive to her house.

What will happen next? :o
                Words count: 623