7.

After Mia let Y/N rest on her bed, Mia decide to watch her and whenever someone want to talk to her, they have to go to Mia's room, because Mia will not let Y/N get kidnap again. After a few hours, Y/N ask Mia if she could get her [favorite food] and Mia said okay and Mia ran quickly. While Y/N was waiting, she hoping Mia will done soon, a few minutes later, Mia is back with the food.

It take a little while for Y/N to finish the food because it was very hot, then Y/N said that Mia should go now because Y/N could take care of herself. Mia said okay but she is still worry about Y/N.

Y/N just stare at the sky through the window, she didn't know what to do now. If only her friend is still alive so they can go to the mall. Y/N wish she could talk to the death so Y/N can speak to her dead friend, she felt lonely without her even if she have Mia and her other friends. But when Y/N look at the sky, she saw Mia standing outside yelling at someone that she couldn't. Then Y/N remember that night, Y/N decide to close the window and not hear the conversation whoever Mia is yelling at.

Y/N got more worry because she just heard crashing outside, but Y/N was just wondering about her ability, she never knew she have one, she look at the mirror, Y/N gasped, she don't see herself in the mirror, she is invisible. Y/N think is her ability, but how? Y/N thought she only have teleportation. Y/N heard voice around her room, it sound familiar. Y/N shut it all, she was confuse at first, she take out her book which is all about ability.

Y/N's ability: deadly ghost
Y/N's ability allow her to spawn a reaper anytime, talk to dead people, invisibility, and teleportation.

After Y/N learned about her ability, she decide to use her ability and go out to watch Mia. Y/N was shocked what she see outside. Mia was yelling at chuuya, why? Y/N thought. After Mia decide to enter back the house why chuuya stare at the house. She realized Mia is going back to her room to check on Y/N, Y/N quickly go back to the room.

"Y/N?" Mia said, "yea? Do you need something?" Y/N asked, "oh nothing I was just checking on you", then Mia left the room. Y/N didn't know what to do now, she went out of the room and told Mia that she is going to take a walk. "Okay, but please be careful", Mia said, Y/N nodded and then exit the house. After walking about 2 miles, Y/N decide to go to her apartment instead going to Mia's house.

When Y/N reach her apartment, she hear footstep coming for her, Y/N felt that person is going to hit her. The person behind her was about to hit her, but Y/N dodge it quickly, Y/N look behind, it take a few seconds to recognize who is it. It was chuuya, Y/N immediately enter her apartment and lock the door and all the windows. Y/N sighed, thinking she is safe now. But then Y/N hear a window opened. Y/N spawn her reaper, (anyone who get stabbed by the reaper will die immediately) "WHO IS THERE" Y/N yelled.

"Relax sweetie is me!" The voice was chuuya's. "GET AWAY FROM ME" Y/N yelled, trying to stab him with her reaper, but he dodge, her reaper disappear (if they missed using the reaper, it will disappear). Then Y/N got knocked out.

A/N: it take at least an hour to post a part because I need to think an idea 😭😭
                   Word count: 669